Page 75 of 121 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast

Thread: Anna von Reitz: Answers to Questions

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Re: Anna von Reitz: Answers to Questions

Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post
    The Privy Council Controls the U.S.A. ~ American Intelligence Media
    Looking back and knowing what I do, these guys are still running cover for the Jews.

The Jesuits did it. LOL BS BS BS.

The Jews did it and are still doing it.

Yes they did a good job, while covering for the Jews.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,335 Times in 5,109 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bigjon View Post
    Looking back and knowing what I do, these guys are still running cover for the Jews.

The Jesuits did it. LOL BS BS BS.

The Jews did it and are still doing it.

Yes they did a good job, while covering for the Jews.
    I saw that also
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

3. The Following User Says Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (29th May 2019)

Thanks

Anna von Reitz
    6 hrs ·

Professional Disruptors

I found out that Kevin Cote joined the Arizona Assembly. So far he has created similar trouble in Georgia with the Continental Marshals, in Utah with the Militia, in Florida with the Assembly, and now this.

His sidekick is a big, blustery guy who comes on as very patriotic and always skating the edge with skirmishes with the law. He never keeps the same name, but he keeps appearing like a character in a play. I have reason to think that "Nate" is also known as Jim Garinger and as Michael R. Hamilton-- the Svengali responsible for the Colorado Nine going off-track.

The Modus Operandi is always the same--- introduce False Narratives and collect information and form little cliques based on "concerns" promoted by the False Narratives.

Pretty soon everyone is looking over their back and doesn't know what to think or who to trust.

In Georgia, Kevin and his pal accused Chief Marshal Heywood of petty theft, and even though she kept excellent records and fully accounted for the circumstance, Kevin and his Pal wouldn't give up their False Narrative. They continued to harp on this completely petty and mistaken "concern" until the entire local organization was in an uproar over nothing.
    And here we are again.

I don't know who these guys really are but this is the fourth time they have come in and harmed our organizations and caused exactly this kind of disruption.

Likewise, I don't know "for sure" who they are working for, either. Could be old DOD hacks, could be some other species of Federal Agent-- which is most likely, or they could be working for someone like George Soros. Someone with deep pockets is funding all their travel and relocation costs.

It doesn't really matter who they are working for. What matters is that we all wise up and put a stop to their disruption of our work.

Anyone who has a photo of Kevin Cote, please send to me for posting in our Rogue's Gallery. Also, since his Big Guy sidekick changes his name from Michael to Jim to James to Frank to..... if it is apparent by association with Kevin who I am talking about, and you have a photo of him, send it along.

From now on, Coordinators especially need to be aware of Kevin Cote and his Pal and alert me if they show up pretending to be from California next week.

There is also a shadowy woman involved in their little group of Disruptors. We don't have much on her but if Kevin or What's His Name has a wife --and you have a photo, send that one to me, too.

Four times, four States, four important efforts quashed. It's time we reversed the score.

I am sorry they targeted PaperUpNow, but its predictable enough that they would.

If you suspect that your Assembly is being impacted by such Provocateurs, just look for the telltale signs:
    1. Gossip
    2. People raising "concerns" of a juvenile or petty nature
    3. Using such "concerns" to spread doubt and mistrust of leadership figures or functions within the group
    4. Miscommunication between working groups and members -- for example, everyone but two people on an email list get an email, but two get dropped for no apparent reason
    5. Paranoia and unnecessary talk about fear and danger
    6. Petty or vague accusations of wrong-doing
    7. Passive aggressive behavior -- the people making these vague accusations hang back and won't actually address the person they are accusing.

Example: a member moved across the State line four years ago and is now, legitimately, a Texan, even though they still have a business in Oklahoma where they receive some of their mail. People notice this and start asking questions among themselves instead of going directly to the man involved. Rumors fly. Completely unjust and unnecessary damage is done.

A normal State Assembly conducts its affairs in a mature and business-like way. There is no "cloak and dagger" atmosphere at all. Any questions are addressed in a forthright manner and resolved. A positive atmosphere and clear simple goals are maintained.

Right now, we are focused on educating people and helping them correct their political status records and getting ready to address economic issues--- reclaiming property and credit we are owed, obtaining relief from foreign taxation, and similar matters of mutual concern.

We have thoroughly researched the history and the law and we are standing on solid ground. We are peaceful and determined to restore our lawful government and so long as we stay in our proper jurisdiction and act in our proper capacity, we have nothing to fear.

Please note that Professional Disruptors use "spoofing" to introduce false communications in support of their False Narratives. As a result, you might receive an email from "me" that I never sent and know nothing about, and vice versa.

This sets up a situation where you are responding back to me concerning an email I know nothing about, or vice versa, and the confusion factor goes up by a factor of ten.

In this most recent round I received an email attachment that should have been a simple one page sample letter. Closer examination revealed that it was a "scrolling document"-- set up so that the same attachment could contain multiple variations of the same or different documents.

This is used in phishing scams to generate more leads but it can also be used to royally confuse communications, as one member of a group is working on Page A and another member is working on Page B and another is working on Page C. and nobody knows that they have all been given different documents, and so, are responding to different information.

This is more proof that the Arizona Assembly was targeted and it is best for everyone to be aware of what is going on and what to look for.

The most obvious "fruit" of Professional Disruptors is doubt and confusion and petty gossip. Instead of things being business-like and adult, you feel like you are back in Seventh Grade and Bobby just broke up with Suzie.

This has happened four times in four different States and the common factor is Kevin Cote.
    Meantime....

I am happy to report that the Arizona Assembly has gotten back on track and is holding its regular meetings.

We are picking up the pieces of the most recent debacle and planning to have something better organized to expedite the whole status correction process to offer in the near future.

So. Adieu and farewell to this unfortunate chapter. We are sadder but wiser. If Kevin or his Pal or someone like them shows up in Nevada or California or Maine next week and starts causing trouble--you will know them by their "fruits".

Thanks

Anna von Reitz
    5 hrs ·

State Assemblies and Jural Assemblies

We are forming State Assemblies and Jural Assemblies are part of State Assemblies. Our right to assemble and to execute the Jural duties as well as all other duties of self-governance are based on The Declaration of Independence and agreed upon and confirmed by all three Federal Constitutions.
    And that's an end to that.

There is a group of unnamed people going around like Chicken Little claiming that we do not have the right to form our own courts and execute justice in our own country and that Jural Assemblies are dangerous.

My response is that this is only true if those founding and operating Jural Assemblies are doing so without the proper standing and knowledge-- which is like everything else, a challenge to us all to rebuild and restore.

This ill-informed and quite possibly self-interested rumor (consider the likely sources) is very easily disproven by the fact that we Americans had our own independent courts and form of Common Law for two centuries prior to the adoption of any Federal Constitution and have remained fully competent at all times prior and since.

There is also considerable confusion about the difference between "Jural Assemblies" which give rise to Land Jursdiction Courts and Jural Societies which give rise to Sea Jurisdiction Courts.

Obviously, our States as sovereign entities can form either kind of Jural Body, but the Constitutional Agreements limit our Sea Jurisdiction Courts to address only those powers that were not Delegated and which are covered by Amendment X.

Thus the actual States have limited use for Jural Societies and have traditionally focused on Jural Assemblies that support the Land Jurisdiction Courts as organizations that derive from the State Assembly for the special purpose of organizing our court system in the same way that the militia of each State is formed as an adjunct organization operating under the State Assembly as a whole.

There is no mystery about this, no cause for alarm or misgivings or fear-mongering about anything The American States Assembly is doing and anyone who says otherwise is either (a) misinformed or (b) deliberately trying to mislead people and cause trouble.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

unnamed people going around like Chicken Little claiming that we do not have the right to form our own courts and execute justice in our own country and that Jural Assemblies are dangerous.
    Certainly you have every right to join any group you would like to join. But if you do so carrying with you the same concepts don't be really surprised if the outcome 50 years from now is identical to your present day situation that led you to conceive and join such a group.

You have more authority as an individual than as a committee. If you want change just DO IT! You don't need anybodies permission to change. And you only give other people authority over you when you acknowledge that authority. Otherwise what you are complaining about is a paper tiger .... it lacks existence.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ziero0 View Post
    Certainly you have every right to join any group you would like to join. But if you do so carrying with you the same concepts don't be really surprised if the outcome 50 years from now is identical to your present day situation that led you to conceive and join such a group.

You have more authority as an individual than as a committee. If you want change just DO IT! You don't need anybodies permission to change. And you only give other people authority over you when you acknowledge that authority. Otherwise what you are complaining about is a paper tiger .... it lacks existence.
    Assembly's of one. Now that is a thing to consider.

So how does a trial by a jury of your peers work in your assembly?

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

how does a trial by a jury of your peers work in your assembly?
    I have few equals and absolutely no peers.

peer (n.)
    c. 1300, "an equal in rank or status" (early 13c. in Anglo-Latin), from Anglo-French peir, Old French per (10c.), from Latin par "equal" (see par (n.)). Sense of "a noble" (late 14c.) is from Charlemagne's Twelve Peers in the old romances, who, like the Arthurian knights of the Round Table, originally were so called because all were equal. Sociological sense of "one of the same age group or social set" is from 1944. Peer review attested by 1970. Peer pressure is first recorded 1971.
    When the bailiff sings out "ALL RISE" I remain seated ... I am not ALL and am not even VERY MANY. All evidence suggests that he isn't addressing me.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ziero0 For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (30th May 2019)

Thanks

Anna von Reitz
    7 hrs ·

Kevin Cote's Story

Shortly after I published about Kevin Cote, I got the following response from a reader in New York:
    “I’m writing because I think you might be wrong about Kevin Cote ….
    …. I live on Long Island in New York. Kevin Cote lived upstate New York with his wife and granddaughter ….

…..I think something bad happened to him because all of a sudden he was gone from FB and I asked that XXXXXXXX person if she knew what happened to him because I knew he and her had been communicating, and she told me his family had been threatened so he had to go into hiding and lay low to protect them.”

This is the classic story of how good men get entrapped and forced to serve the criminals. It nearly always happens this way. They get into some trouble with the legal system or their families are threatened, and they are forced/coerced and plea-bargained into serving as Snitches or worse.

Because they are good men to begin with and are being forced to serve as Tools, they still come across as good men. That’s what makes them believable and garners our sympathy.

It’s also what makes them dangerous. We trust them, because in the past, in better days, they were trustworthy. Now they are not.

This corruption of people is part of the corruption of the government and the banks and the churches and nearly everything else around us.
    To overcome it requires great courage and determination and not a little watchful discernment.

How is it possible that Kevin, a New Yorker, insinuated himself into State organizations in Florida, Georgia, Utah, and Arizona? How did he qualify or appear to qualify as an Arizonan? And get an insider seat on the Arizona State Assembly? Hmm?

Thanks

Anna von Reitz
    4 hrs ·

Flag With Blue Stripes?

This is what they are trying to get away with. They want to turn our country from being a country into being a corporation existing only in the jurisdiction of the air and the sea. So much easier for them, if they don't have to deal with flesh and blood: you can rape, murder, pillage, torture, and otherwise destroy a "corporation" because a corporation only exists on paper.

The fact that a living man or woman is presumed to be chattel owned by a corporation in their System, is just more of the fun from the perspective of the madmen and madwomen responsible for all this criminality. Then the assets of living people can be salvaged or impounded or whatever else the vermin responsible for this outrage conceive of and we are all reduced to being nothing but bar-coded animals in a stockyard.

Those who are so eagerly promoting this don't realize that what they do to others will literally also be done unto them.

Those who are disgracing our flag in the name of Corporate Feudalism don't really understand what they are doing, either. They think it is "revolutionary" and a political statement and that it stands for a new government--- but in fact, it's just the ongoing attempt of the nasty de facto government we've had for the past 150 years to officially entrench itself and devour what is left of human decency.

Corporations are not competent to serve as governments, because they have only one purpose: profit. And they will profit themselves at the cost of everyone and everything else like a giant eating machine that does nothing but consume twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week.

For this reason, corporations are supposed to be subservient to government, instead of "acting as" governments. If the politicians have any sense, they will start pulling strings and plugs like mad, and liquidate these monsters before they are themselves rendered obsolete.

Think about it. The corporate bosses need someone to blame. They will happily sacrifice all their henchmen once they are no longer needed, and that hour is just about here.

Put on a Big Show, trot out the 100,000 indictments, have lots of show trials, execute a lot of Third Stringers nobody ever heard of. Blame them. Who cares?

Change the colors of the flag and you change the nature of the government and the world---- but not in a good way, not for the good of Mankind. So, stand by Old Glory. Those red stripes stand for the blood in your veins and the white stripes stand for the soul in your body.

Blue stripes stand for Corporate Feudalism on steroids, and for you and yours, stripped naked and wearing a plastic ear-tag.

Thanks

Anna von Reitz
    3 hrs ·

Dear Mr. Trump-- May 29th, 2019

You may consider this an Order from the Civilian Government of this country, requesting and requiring that you impose command and control over the Internal Revenue Service and the US Treasury Department and the US Department of the Treasury and all their little private bill collectors nationwide, including something calling itself the "Tax Processing Center" with no address at all, but the name of the town or city, for example: "Tax Processing Center, Big Lake, Alaska".

Their practice of making up new variations of NAMES for people and attaching these "gifts" to us and our assets as a means of asserting new False Claims is nothing but fraud and harassment and it needs to be stopped. Now. Yesterday. Last week. Last year. Ten years ago. Or, as in my case, over twenty years ago, when I gave the Internal Revenue Service/IRS Notice of Revocation.

Yes, Mr. Trump, I "retired" and formally expatriated from any Territorial or Municipal Citizenship obligation, and I fully informed the State Department, returned the ACCOUNTS to Mr. Mnuchin's Fiduciary Responsibility, and wiped my hands a long time ago. Not only that, I seized ownership interest and control of all my names, all my Names, and all my NAMES --- in all variations, permutations, styles, punctuations, and orderings whatsoever, and returned them all to their natural permanent domicile on the land and soil of Wisconsin, the Federation Compact State where I was born

All these records are Public. All of them have been duly recorded.
    So what do your feckless subcontractors do, but try to create yet another variation of one of my names using a tiny little change in punctuation (which, however, I have also already claimed as my property and placed on the Public Record) and use that as a means to assert False Claims in Commerce and also in International Trade against me and my assets in the world of fact.

What is there about that little word, "No" and the fact that "No means no." are the adult members of your Administration not getting?

All your Buddies work for me, even if the Queen or the Pope pays their wages. I am not pleased whatsoever by the continued mis-administration of the Federal Taxing Authority and the gross frauds and racketeering taking place on our shores.

Millions of Americans are being harassed for no sane reason. Millions, Mr. Trump. What you need to do is admit the circumstance. Just admit it. Your "National Debt" is our National Credit. As we access our credit, that will pay down your debt. Inform your other creditors that the American People showed up at the last minute, back from oversees, hungry, foot-sore, and not at all happy with what has gone on here.

I suggest that you pick up Charles Rettig by both ears and send him packing before I do. We are not franchises of the Municipal Government. We are not Paupers. We are not Employees nor Dependents of the Federal Government. We are not Withholding Agents. Not Warrant Officers in the Merchant Marines. We are not Voluntary Franchisees. We are not United States Citizens. We are not Citizens of the United States. We are not Dependents. Not, not, not.

It is only going to shine a much brighter light on the corruption of the corporations involved if you do not order an end to the fraudulent impersonation and racketeering committed by these private "Bureaus". So, do what has to be done to shut these malfunctioning agencies down and re-task and retrain them to make sure that Americans have access to their National Credit.

We are charging a trillion dollars per head as valued today and ever afterward for every American who dies or is maimed or otherwise significantly harmed in any altercation arising from any forced conscription or confiscation of land jurisdiction assets by any incorporated entity including the IRS and the Internal Revenue Service and The United States Department of the Treasury and the Department of the United States Treasury and the US Treasury Department, and the Bureau of Federal Taxation and the Tax Processing Centers and all the Municipal Government goons posing as REVENUE OFFICERS. They all need to be re-tasked and right about now.

We realize the consternation that this demand places upon all the other Creditors, but the fact remains that we are your Priority Creditors as well as the Priority Creditors of the United States and compared to what both the Queen and Pope owe to us, all the rest is chicken change. It's time for them and all the actual corporations --- not the "PERSONAL" corporations that have been created in Bad Faith and Fraud -- to pay for their sins and for our Credit to be redeemed. Worldwide.

Remind the Pope of the Double Golden Jubilee and what is actually required of him, both as Pope and as Roman Pontiff. Tell him I said so and so did Mother Mary. Those roses I received are to be delivered.

And as for Mr. Barr, I like him, but his Office is all messed up, too. We are owed the return of all our land jurisdiction assets. Mr. Barr has inherited the job of the Alien Property Custodian and that's our property he is still holding. It all belongs to the American States and People and we are the only American States and Nations that have the provenance, standing, and treaties to inherit. We are the only "People" left alive and in possession. So return what is owed to The United States of America (Unincorporated) to us. Collapse the trusts and the titles back to the States and the People. That is the only sane and proper solution to this debacle.

Please tell the Queen that for me, too.
    We aren't going to stand here and let Secondary Creditors prey upon us under False Pretenses. The jig is up. The fraud is known. And at a trillion dollars a head, those promoting these outrages on our soil are not likely to secure any profit from their actions. So please pass that posted charge on to the Bilderburgers, too? All the land assets belong to us and we shall charge them all up the wazoo if they do anything but return our assets unharmed, debt free, and unencumbered.

Most sincerely,
    Anna Maria Riezinger, Fiduciary