Page 82 of 121 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast

Thread: Anna von Reitz: Answers to Questions

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Re: Anna von Reitz: Answers to Questions

Anna von Reitz
    Yesterday at 4:45 PM ·

Why NOT to Incorporate a Town

There is presently a drive on to get small unincorporated towns to incorporate themselves as franchises of bankrupt Counties and States of States organizations There was even such an effort to try to incorporate my own small hometown, Big Lake, Alaska.

It failed miserably because there are too many savvy millionaires who live here and who know the scam, plus they don't want to pay for any more government layers of unaccountable stupidity.

The perpetrators want to glom onto the assets of the unincorporated towns and counties so as to: (1) gain new assets they can borrow money against; (2) have new assets to offer their greedy Creditors as "security" on these loans.

So if you want to give up your freedom and your security and your property rights and the ownership of your private property, just agree to incorporate your village or town, and the vermin responsible will be happy to bankrupt you and seize upon your assets as free gifts and donations to their foreign government.

Does that explain why no unincorporated town or village in its right mind should ever even think about incorporating its operations?

Thanks

Anna von Reitz
    Yesterday at 5:37 PM ·

Don't Claim Any "Tribal Rights" or Memberships

I have always had a respect and sympathy for Native Americans and have taken interest in their problems and plights and claims and efforts to be heard and to gain back property rights and treaty protections that are owed to them. As a Young Gun I got involved in the American Indian Movement at the same time my Mother was working on the Farm Union Claims.

The issues are eerily the same --- the rightful owners displaced at gunpoint under color of law, only one group was red and the other was white. And now we have corporations seeking to displace everyone concerned, based on phony "citizenships" that don't exist.

If we don't wake up and develop both some Street Schmartz and backbone, Russell Means' parting shot, "Welcome to the Reservation!" will come true.

I have some advice and insight that needs to get widely dispersed --- the Romans used the word "tribes" to describe "uncivilized groups of people" who owed "tribute" to Rome.

So guess what? When you claim to be a "Lakota Sioux" or an "Athabascan" or an "Ahtna" or a "Ho-Chunka" or "Navajo"--- you are standing on solid ground and claiming an ancient and honorable estate as a free living one of your own people.

But when you claim to be a "Lakota Sioux Tribal Member" --- or to be part of a "Tribe" --- you are admitting to be one of those uncivilized people who owe "tribute" ---- taxes and loyalty---- to Rome. Tribal Members are thus all converted into "citizens of the United States" by definition, Paupers and Federal Dependents.

The rats have laid another one of their little semantic traps for people, and eagerly await our stumbling into it, like a fresh cow pie disguised with leaves and dust.

If your Name has been "enrolled" and you are in receipt of "Federal Benefits" of any kind, think twice. This is the same Schtick, slightly different flavor, as the Birth Certificate or Social Security scam.

Like everyone else, you have to think twice to regain control of your name and reclaim your birthright ---- or at least not give away your birthright by calling yourself a "Tribal Member". Pretend you are playing poker, because you are.

There may be some entity called "JOHNNY TWO BLANKETS" enrolled as a Tribal Member, but he isn't you.
    You are the only Johnny Two Blankets standing here, and you are a Lakota, a Navajo, a Ute, an Iroquois, a Winnebago, a Cherokee....
    This is the same distinction everyone has to make between "US Citizen" and Minnesotan, Wisconsinite, Texan, New Yorker, Virginian....
    You get to declare who you are and in what capacity you are acting, and by choosing wisely, you regain your standing as one of the People of this Land.

Thanks

Anna von Reitz
    10 hrs ·

In the Engine Room

It's Saturday. I should be wearing play clothes and be outdoors mowing the lawn. Instead, I am sitting at my desk, explaining history to the United States Attorney General. And suing him for performance.

And writing letters to the Pope and members of the Curia, taking exception to their Collective Entity Doctrine nonsense, which facilitates the crime of impersonation (already proven to be against the scripture and the common law) and violates the Law of Kinds.

Now, all of what I am explaining is actually either: (1) readily available for anyone to see, or (2) easy for anyone to determine given a modicum of guidance telling them where to look for specific information --- but here I am, plodding away, step by step....and another step..... and another....

Sometimes readers see a copy of a letter being sent to Donald Trump or the Pope or the King of Spain from the actual, factual land jurisdiction government of this country acting in behalf of the living people who are being criminally mistreated and abused by their own misdirected and ignorant employees.

The published letters are just the tip of the iceberg, a small sampling of what goes on.

Sometimes the lack of education and awareness is also pervasive at the top of the pyramid, too.
    Up and down and around and around we go.
    Suffice it to say that the sheer volume of correspondence which goes out of my office is humongous. The effort to maintain it and catalog it and keep all the mailing receipts and return cards is mind-numbing. Yet, it has to be done.

Each new crop of people, each new political appointee, has to be addressed, has to be brought up to speed, the Conversation has to be engaged. Other countries have to be addressed. Other organizations, like the United Nations, have to be addressed.

Why? Because this criminality is ultimately a political problem. Organized groups of public employees operating as crime syndicates are fleecing and demeaning and abusing their employers on a worldwide basis. And it has to stop.

Educating people and objecting to the criminality and talking about it and exposing it, is key to getting it stopped.

I hate to ask for donations again, but they are needed--- partly because I am recovering from my own stint of bad luck: dog surgery, dental surgery for my son, major car repair, etc., etc., so that I don't have any extra right now to give to The Living Law Firm --- and partly because the scope of the work expands.

The outreach of the diplomatic effort increases exponentially, as does the effort to get the salient facts into the hands of more and more Americans.

Thanks to all of you smelling the java and sharing the news by word-of-mouth and thanks also to all your efforts to educate local, State, Federal, and International authorities, there is both a top down and bottom up effect taking place.

Remember Scotty, the Engineer on Star Trek --- "I dunno, Captain! I dunno if she's going to hold!" as the laboring engines sparked and sputtered and the Starship Enterprise lugged to haul herself into hyperdrive one more time---just at the crucial moment?

That's how I feel most of the time. We're going to make it, or we're going to blow up. Only God knows the outcome.

If you have the ability to help, please do so. If you can't send a donation at this time, pray. My Paypal is: avannavon@gmail.com. The Snail Mail address is: Anna Maria Riezinger, c/o Box 520994, Big Lake, Alaska 99652. I divvy up the donations and send wherever and to whomever on our team is most in need of help.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bigjon View Post
    why no unincorporated town or village in its right mind should ever even think about incorporating its operations?
    The counties that comprise a state are composed of a body politic that consists of cities, villages and townships. There are no people in any of these. A township is nothing more than a trust. The fact that it is joined with cities and villages into a body politic make counties and states trusts. Like joins with like.

A township is analogous to the manor once claimed by a lord. A city or village are both municipalities. Municipality is defined as the officers appointed to represent them. Incorporation means electing a mayor who can then adopt a seal and proceed to negotiate with the state as a member entity.

All territory is attached to a municipality. In the case of a state the territory attached to the capital city is defined generally in the constitution of that state. Territory that is attached to a county is a subdivision of all the territory claimed by the state. Cities and villages likewise have territory attached. Townships have no attached city but it is necessary for a township board to be installed and the territory they claim is attached to this board. This is evidence that all territory is attached to an officer or court. In the case of the state all territory is attached to the governor/ Lt gov/courts/legislators. What you believe is a state is actually nothing more than a board of supervisors. They write laws all the time that regulate their own actions and people get confused and believe these state codes apply to them.

I have never been in a state ... the office has eluded me. I am not subject to the laws established for others.

Don't let Anna suck you into her universe.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ziero0 For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (23rd June 2019)

Thanks

Thanks, sort of.

I remember a time not to distant in the past when all our counties were bribed to incorporate the county. Seems you could not get all these grant money's as a plain old unincorporated county.

Same story goes for towns, most are now incorporated.

Who's universe were we in, before most of our towns and counties incorporated?

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Same story goes for towns, most are now incorporated.
    If they have a mayor they are incorporated.

Who's universe were we in, before most of our towns and counties incorporated?
    Easier to ask "who's universe were we not in." Answer would be the non-commercial universe that had no bankers.

Thanks

Anna von Reitz
    1 hr ·

Note to Pope and Congress: There Are No 14th Amendment Citizens

To all those reading this --- to all Whitehats, to all members of the Roman Catholic Church including the Curia, to every world government:

This is information that needs to be conveyed to the Pope and Curia, and to the members of Congress and Secretary of State Pompeo and President Trump, and to all world governments, at the earliest convenience.

It also needs to be fully understood by everyone in the Human Rights and Patriot Movements worldwide:

There are no 14th Amendment Citizens--- even though we have a letter from the US Passport Agency last week baldly stating that they consider us all "Fourteenth Amendment citizens" ---that's a claim that they, Mike Pompeo, the Trump Administration, the Queen, and the Pope---- are all going to have a hard time selling.

The so-called 14th Amendment was adopted by a Scottish Commercial Corporation merely calling itself "The United States of America" [Incorporated]. It published its "corporate constitution" in 1868 as a knock off of the actual British Territorial United States Constitution. They were using this corporate By-Law change misrepresented as an "Amendment' as a ruse to recoup money they lost in the American Civil War.

When Lincoln bankrupted the Northern States of the original Confederacy, he took more than half of what they hoped to steal off the plate and caused no end of whining and howling in London. The vermin were restricted to making false claims in Commerce only against the Southern States--- and the Southern States were ruined by the war and mainly farmland, so slim pickings there.

The Roman Pontiff sided with the Southern States of the original Confederacy, so these crooks arbitrarily conferred "citizenship of the United States" on the poor black former Plantation Slaves and used that as an excuse to "seize upon them" as property ---- to in effect, they re-enslaved them as public slaves to carry the public debt.

This is the profoundly ugly truth of it. Black people were never set free. The whole system of slavery was simply re-branded, and went from private slave ownership to public slave ownership. These "Fourteenth Amendment citizens" have been carrying the debt ever since, and the outrageous lies and claims have only expanded, to the point that these vicious con men are now claiming that we, Americans, are all Fourteenth Amendment citizens.

But Fourteenth Amendment citizens don't exist.

The "Constitution" that this Amendment is part of was in fact the Articles of Incorporation of The United States of America, Inc., which was chartered in Scotland in 1868 and bankrupted in 1907. It was never ratified by the States and has nothing to do with the States, nor the People of this country.

Obviously, a corporation does not actually have any citizens. Rather, this is a tongue-in-cheek deceit by the Roman Pontiff. All corporations are owned and operated by the Roman Pontiff and administered by the Roman Curia, so, technically, such entities are "citizens" of Rome prior to 1929, or now, Vatican City.

This gives us the odd perspective that a corporation owing its existence to the Roman Curia --- the Scottish blackguard in here secretively substituting itself "for" our actual government and pillaging to make up its losses in The American Civil War, attacking other corporations --- also ultimately owned and operated by the Roman Curia. The only difference was the Middlemen involved--- the Pope v. the Union and the Queen v. the Confederate States of America.

None of these "entities" ever claimed to represent us as the States of America, and none of our States were involved in the War, yet these European Bounders used their commercial conflict (where have you heard that before?) as an excuse to come ashore and pillage and plunder our people and make these outrageous False Claims against us?

Yet, through all this maze of lies and double-speak, Fourteenth Amendment citizens don't exist.

What they are talking about is a political status, a capacity, which we may choose to undertake or not. The original Municipal Citizen political status was created by The Constitution of the United States and provided for Holy Roman Empire employees to be here providing "essential government services" --- nothing more or less.

The adjunct political status "citizen of the United States" was created for Negroes in the wake of the Civil War as a means of seizing upon and enslaving them to pay the debts of the Confederacy. Thus, there came to be two kinds of "Citizen of the United States" --- the original Federal Civil Service Employees and their Dependents, and the new crop of slaves known as "citizens of the United States" --- termed "Fourteenth Amendment citizens of the United States".

Americans in general were never the object of the Fourteenth Amendment, as the public discussions that took place at the time make very, very clear. The intent of the Congress in passing the measure is also clear --- in their minds, they didn't mean to enslave anyone. They were trying to avoid more bloodshed and controversy.
    The freed Negro population needed to have some kind of political status, so the Congress "conferred" US Citizenship on them rather than struggle with the individual States trying to make the States accept them as State Citizens.

The creation of a secondary, even less advantageous version of Municipal Citizenship--- the creation of a new kind of slave status-- was not the intention of the Congress that created the Fourteenth Amendment.

Two generations of bureaucrats and the bankruptcy of the original Scottish Corporation in 1907 would try to change the interpretation of the Act, but the Act still stands for what it is ---- proof that the way to Hell is paved with good intentions --- and the fact that no present-day presumption against us can be maintained on the basis of Fourteenth Amendment "citizenship".

If you aren't black and aren't either working for the Municipal Government and/or receiving unearned welfare checks from the Municipal Government, you couldn't possibly be in the political status of a Fourteenth Amendment citizen in the first place --- by definition.
    And, obviously, the policies of a long defunct Scottish Commercial Corporation merely infringing on our Good Name and pretending to be "The United States of America" have no bearing on our political statuses today.

The actual, factual government occupying the land jurisdiction of this country decries this as nothing but the most venal and disgusting kind of abusive constructive fraud and organized commercial crime, all of it undertaken in Breach of Trust, and we lay the blame for it firmly at the feet of the Pope and the Queen and the members of Congress.

Now we come to FDR and his humongous fraud, which again, involved "Citizens of the United States" ---- Municipal Citizens. The Municipal Citizen political status is created and allowed by the Constitutions and is administered via The Constitution of the United States (Notice--- no "of America" --- just "United States").
    Every United States President since Washington has been sworn in as "President of the [Municipal] United States" and FDR was no different. The present crop of con artists have based their False Claims on his Inaugural Address, in which he "offered" in the commercial sense of the word, to conscript all the Municipal United States Citizens and the "citizens of the United States" and all their property for a "Holy Cause".

This only makes sense when you realize that these people are all employed by the Pope. Our government maintains separation of Church and State.

So who was FDR addressing? The Municipal Citizens.

That doesn't include us, the rest of the American Public. We were not being addressed, so we had no reason or cause to reply.

We hear news about BREXIT on the BBC every day, but we have no cause to comment or write to members of Parliament about it. In the same way, we had no reason or obligation to agree to or rebut anything FDR said to his employees and "presumed-to-be" slaves in 1933.

As we were not being addressed, and were not participating in any realm of commerce since 1868, it does not allow for any False Claim that our silence equates to acquiescence or agreement to adopt the political status of "citizens of the United States" under a non-existent Fourteenth Amendment to a corporate "constitution" adopted by a defunct Scottish commercial corporation.

The same can be said of all the Misaddressed mail that Americans receive which is addressed to Municipal corporations that have been named after them by the same fraud artists.

Since when did "JOHN MARK DOE" --- the name of a Puerto Rican Cestui Que Vie trust --- equate to the Lawful Person of an American State Citizen called "John Mark Doe"?
    Never.

In fact, if it did, their entire System would fall apart within hours, yet they still keep trying to fob off their "Collective Entity Doctrine" the same way they have tried to foist off the "Doctrine of Discovery" --- claiming that because some drunken sailor wearing a soup pot on his head staggered ashore and stuck a flag in the sand that any entire country already occupied by living people was somehow magically transformed into a possession of a European Monarch.

It's like dealing with Evil Children engaged in a bizarre game and its time for this insanity and criminality to stop. Forever.
    We are the "Parents" of these entities --- the Roman Catholic Church, and the Congress and the British Monarchy. These are all just institutions gone mad, institutions that depend upon us for their existence. The men and women engaged in misdirecting these institutions need to be brought up short and forced to face their actual Board of Directors.

And here is the first piece of information they all need to receive: there are no "Fourteenth Amendment citizens" in America. That political status, to the extent that it ever existed, vanished in 1907 along with the corporation that created it.

Negro Americans are State Citizens just like everyone else now, and so are Native Americans.

Their nationality is determined by the ground upon with they were born and the soil that they bodies derive from, and no corporate charter can say otherwise, no unconscionable "policy" of trying to create unconscionable contracts with babies will stand and neither will the rest of the horse dung being promoted as an excuse to justify Commercial Feudalism.

We threw off Feudalism, Colonial Feudalism, and now, Commercial Feudalism.

If we have to make it clear a third time that we will not tolerate this, we won't bother blaming and fighting Iranians for you, we will just bomb London and Rome and Brussels and be done with the entire epicenter of this global scourge.

As for us being "Citizens of the United States" voluntarily and knowingly subjecting ourselves to a commercial contact offered by FDR, that's a stinking pile of horse dung, too. He wasn't addressing Americans in an inauguration speech as US President, and none of us were operating in commerce in 1933.

Despite the "gifts" of corporate franchises being "conferred" upon us via unconscionable contracts, first by the Queen's Government to kidnap and transport us illegally into Territorial jurisdiction, and then being offered by the Queen as Municipal slaves to the Pope, it's time to pay up for the Breach of Trust and fraud that the Popes and the British Monarchs and the members of Congress have been engaged in.

The whole "Collective Entity Doctrine" needs to be scrapped and consigned to the Dustbin of History along with the "Doctrine of Discovery" and a lot of people in Westminster and Whitehall and Rome and Washington, DC, need to be making haste to correct their sins. Or this time, they aren't going to be able to pass the blame on to someone else.

Not the Germans. Not the Chinese. Not the Americans. Not the Iranians. Not the Russians. We've all had enough of your crap. It's time to get back in your box --- the ten miles square allotted to you. And stay there.

Thanks

Anna von Reitz
    2 hrs ·

Never Trust the Navy

The US Navy is controlled by the British and if it had been doing its job the last 150 years we wouldn't have had British pirates on our shores plundering and pillaging and unlawfully converting our assets.

The Navy was allowed to take over our Coast Guard so that we had no Coast Guard--the better to expedite the inland piracy we have suffered and the drug running and the human trafficking.

The entire British Government and that of Westminster is filthy dirty.
    The Navy is part and parcel of the problem, not the solution. So when you see an old Admiral come out of dry dock you know that the Rats are at it again and are about to launch something nasty.

Sure enough.

"ISIS" --a division strength multi-national mercenary force bought and paid for by the Bank of England and financed through Quatar has been retasked and sent to America, to our Southern Border, where they intend to engage domestic police and normal US Troops.

The Queen, Mr. Trump, the Bank of England and the Bank of Scotland will all be very, very sorry if any such plan is ever implemented on American soil.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

The Navy was allowed to take over our Coast Guard so that we had no Coast Guard
    The Coast Guard started as part of the Revenue Service, merged with the Lifesaving Service and the Treasury, even later to Transportation and currently Homeland Security. Officers and enlisted wear the Treasury shield rather than the Pentagon Star of the Navy. The USCG is that hard core around which the US Navy forms in time of war although there is an entirely false rumor that you may only enlist in the USCG if you are 6 foot or over (so you can wade ashore when the boat sinks).

More useful information: The USCG is charged with the administration of ALL maritime law in the U.S. Quite a coincidence they with the Treasury connection.

Ask a Coast Guardsman how long he has been in the service and the prescribed response is:

ALL ME BLOOMIN' LIFE
    ME FATHER WAS KING NEPTUNE
    ME MOTHER WAS A MERMAID
    I WAS BORN ON THE CREST OF A WAVE
    AND ROCKED IN THE CRADLE OF THE DEEP
    I'M TOUGH, I AM, I IS, I ARE ... .SIR!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ziero0 For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (25th June 2019)

Thanks

Anna von Reitz
    1 hr ·

The Second Message: Life or Death

Yesterday, we sent out an urgent message and asked the help of White Hats, Patriots, and Human Rights Activists everywhere to distribute the information to the President, the Queen, the Pope, the members of Congress, members of the Roman Curia and others responsible for the continuing abuse of living people.

That message can be summarized as --- we have proof now that the US Department of State is trying to mischaracterize all Americans as "citizens of the United States". This is both a grossly self-serving lie and an impossibility. We explained why in the article released yesterday--- "Note to Pope and Congress: There Are No 14th Amendment Citizens".

We described how and why and by whom this purported political status was created. It was created by a long-defunct Scottish Corporation merely calling itself "The United States of America"-- Incorporated, as a means to steal our identity and plunder our resources, including our credit. They basically exhausted our credit, went bankrupt, and left us holding the bag for their crime and fraud.

The political status of so-called "Fourteenth Amendment citizens" was created by this criminal corporation as a means to enslave and seize upon freed plantation slaves as human chattel pledged to pay off public debt. Plantation slaves went from being owned by other people to being owned by foreign corporations in the business of providing governmental services. Private slave ownership was abolished, but public slave ownership allowed by these venal Perpetrators. Black people in this country were never actually set free as a result.

So what is a "Citizen of the United States"-- as stated by the Perpetrators of this Big Lie?
    “A Citizen of the United States” is a civilly dead entity operating as a co-trustee and Co-beneficiary of the (Public Charitable Trust) the constructive, cestui que trust of the U.S. Inc. under the 14th amendment, which upholds the debt of the USA and US Inc.” Congressional Record, June 13th 1967, P.P. 15641-15646

When you look up the referenced Public Charitable Trust, you learn that this is a welfare fund set up for the relief of displaced black plantation slaves in the wake of the Civil War. So according to the US Department of State, we are all Negroes, we are all destitute, we are all in receipt of welfare benefits and we are all knowingly operating in the above capacity as co-Trustees and Co-Beneficiaries of this same Public Charitable Trust.

A more outrageous lie is hard to imagine, but that is, in effect, what the US Department of State is trying to allege about every single American seeking or using a US Passport --- they are promoting a fraud based on the earlier criminal fraud of a foreign governmental services corporation that went bankrupt in 1907.

Today, we are asking all White Hats and Freedom Lovers, all Patriots, all Human Rights Activists to get this Second Message to the Congress and the White House-- and all the other guilty government and church officials worldwide: only Lawful Persons can own Lawful Assets.

This simple fact -- that only Lawful Persons can own actual assets -- is the motivation for this hideous, outrageous, criminal False Claim being promoted against the American People by the US Department of State under Michael Pompeo.

Above and beyond providing the Perpetrators with an excuse to make False Claims against us and our assets, this same claim unlawfully converts "People" into "Persons" and deprives us of our ability to own Private Property.

Fourteenth Amendment citizenship was always a perfidious scam from the get go, and we explained why, but there is another element to this we didn't touch upon and that is the fact that such Legal Persons are all inchoate.

They are incomplete.

They are "one or more steps too many" detached from physical actuality.

They are mental constructs only.

Your Lawful Person, your Given Trade Name, is your property, an asset belonging to you in the same sense that a bicycle belongs to you, and like a bicycle, it serves you as a means for you to travel to and communicate with others about yourself and for them to communicate to and about you.

Your Lawful Person naturally populates the land jurisdiction of your State of the Union and is only subject to the Public Law of this country. It represents you as an actual fact, not as a Legal Fiction, not as a Foreign Situs Trust, not as a co-Trustee or Co-Beneficiary, not an incorporated entity or officer of any kind.

Legal Fiction Persons don't exist by definition, and that is another reason that Fourteenth Amendment citizens don't exist. Literally.

Now to understand the Second Message: only Lawful Persons can own Lawful Assets. What is actual and factual only belongs to and with what is actual and factual.

The Roman Curia has already been presented with the Scripture forbidding impersonation of living flesh, and now they are served Notice that they are operating in violation of the Law of Kinds as well; the Collective Entity Doctrine is an offense to both Scripture and Logic.

Living people are the lawful owners of land and gold and silver and every other actual possession on this planet, and their Lawful Persons are the only abstraction directly representing them.

A Legal Person can act as an Administrator, an Executor, a Transferee, a Trustee, or any number of similar capacities "for" a Lawful Person, but cannot bridge the gap between fiction and actuality. As a result, a Legal Person cannot actually own land or diamonds or gold or even a bouquet of flowers.

Commercial PERSONS are a specialized variety of Legal Persons that are even one step more removed from the world of actual fact, and so are even less competent to possess actual assets.

For this reason, both Legal Persons and Commercial PERSONS operate on a fictional basis --- they use "commercial script" instead of actual gold or silver money, they deal in stocks, bonds, and certificates, because they can't interface with actual possession of anything in the factual world.

Legal fictions deal with symbols of things: fiat money and ledgers representing Silver Dollars, birth certificates representing ownership interest in an actual nativity, bonds representing a debt of some kind, stocks representing a "share" of ownership benefit or interest.

As a result, it is impossible for a Legal Fiction Person of any kind to possess land or silver coins or gold for itself---why?

Because a Legal Fiction is universally dispossessed of the material world.

Reducing living men and women to the level of Legal Persons utterly deprives them of their rights and dignities and --- this is the crucial one --- their private property.

Now ask yourself what happens when every living man or woman is being mischaracterized --- deliberately --- as a Legal Fiction Person belonging as chattel to a governmental services corporation?

They become slaves.

They can have no private property nor possession of actual assets, by definition.

They can --- as a business, a trust, a partnership, a coalition, a cooperative, a foundation, a public transmitting utility, an NGO, a PLC, an LLC (the list goes on....and on....) manage assets, use assets, even abuse assets --- but they cannot by definition possess or truly own anything in the factual world.

Once you step off the edge of the Earth and continue the process of abstraction beyond the simple Lawful Person of your Given Name -- you are dealing in a realm of fiction divorced from fact --- a Kingdom of Lies, the Realm of Satan.

So, here we are. Thanks to these shysters falsifying records and making False Claims in Commerce, virtually everyone has been secretively "redefined" as a Legal Fiction Person--- purported identities that have been "conferred upon" us without our knowledge or consent, for the purpose of stealing our private property --- beginning with our Given Names.

The Agents of the British Crown have stolen our identities --- literally. They have copyrighted our Given Names and seized upon our Unregistered Trademarks and they did this while we were still babies in our cradle, so that we could have no conscious knowledge or memory of the theft and therefore, could never object to it.

This is an "unconscionable contracting process" that is both illegal and unlawful, but they have done this just the same, in violation of the Geneva Conventions and the Hague Conventions and virtually every Declaration ever made by the United Nations--- and all to one purpose: to deprive us of our private property and our private identity and our ability to own anything in our own names.

This is a white collar form of enslavement and genocide on paper, and they are being ordered to Cease and Desist.

All of this gross criminality is being orchestrated under the auspices of the Municipal United States Government chartered by the Roman Catholic Church and run as an oligarchy by the members of Congress.
    As we also pointed out, it has nothing to do with us, our States of the Union, our country, nor even the Confederate States of States that fought the Civil War. This is all mismanagement, fraud, criminality and graft engaged in by Federal Contractors obligated under commercial contract and international treaty to provide us with Good Faith Service and "essential government services".

We are exposing this gross, venal corruption for the single purpose of putting an end to it and reclaiming our private property--- our Good Names, our copyrights, our Unregistered Trademarks, our land and soil, our gold and silver, and everything else that actually and factually belongs to us.

We are not Citizens of the United States, nor are we "citizens of the United States" and making any false claim that we are, is already defined as a crime by the British Territorial Government: 18 USC 911 --- not that their statutory law applies to us, but it does apply to them and any territory occupied by them.

The existence of this statute proves that the British Territorial Government has been aware of the problem, but hasn't enforced against it. That is, the "US Army" looked the other way and so did the hordes of Bar and District Attorneys that have infested our shores like locusts. They knew, they declared it a crime, and they did nothing to enforce their own law and defend and support their Employers, the actual States and People.

Instead, they actively colluded with the members of Congress to mischaracterize their Employers and evade the limitations and obligations of the Constitutions owed to the actual States and People of this country by deliberately mischaracterizing our Federation States as Confederate States and mischaracterizing Americans as Citizens of the United States.

Here again we are dealing with Foreign Contractors obligated by venerable commercial contract and international trilateral treaties caught acting in Bad Faith and knowingly colluding against their innocent Employers, failing to uphold their own published statutory laws and trying to excuse their misconduct and criminality on the basis of a 150 year-old commercial conflict that never involved us in the first place.

We have extensively dealt with the issue of "Fourteenth Amendment citizenship" --- and why we are not and never were in any such political status. We have dealt with the issue of "taking title" to us and mischaracterizing us as former plantation slaves. And we have dealt with the issue of the Odious Debt these con artists have "hypothecated" against us and our actual assets.

If Mr. Trump and the US Army are to do their duty by the People of this country, they must recognize who the People are, and admit the simple fact that we are not converted into "Persons" just because some fat bureaucrats say so behind our backs.

This criminal misadministration by the US Department of State and the US Passport Agencies must be addressed, as must the continuing misadministration of the IRS/Internal Revenue Service.

Americans are owed over $25 Trillion Dollars-worth of National Credit, as well as the return of title to all of our actual and factual assets. We, the Lawful Persons, the People of this country, are the only ones competent to receive back our assets and we declare openly that our assets are not abandoned, have not been voluntarily donated, and don’t belong to the US, Inc. or the USA, Inc., either one.

We are not chattel belonging to these same corporations, are not subjects of the Queen, are not subjects of the Pope, and are not subjects of the members of any Congress. We are not Legal Persons of any kind. We are each sovereigns in our own right.

We are Lawful Persons known as the People of this country and we are owed every jot of each Federal Constitution, and also by definition, we are not any species of "Citizen of the United States".

Mr. Trump-- you need to correct Mike Pompeo and the US Department of State/US State Department for accidentally-on-purpose misidentifying millions of Americans as "citizens of the United States", for issuing False Passports, for making False Claims in Commerce against us, for conspiring against the Constitutions and acting in Bad Faith with respect to all the contractual obligations of the Pope and the Queen and the members of Congress.

It's high time everyone involved in so-called public service stopped bilking their employers--- from the Queen and the Pope on down.
    The US Department of the Treasury needs a good swift kick in the rump and the IRS/Internal Revenue Service needs to Cease and Desist collections under false presumptions. Both agencies need to re-tool to issue Mutual Offset Credit Exchanges the People of this country are owed and all the personnel involved need a slap-in-the-face readjustment of attitude from Steven T. Mnuchin on down.

The US Department of State needs to correct all Passports issued to Joe and Jane Average American to reflect their actual political status as State Nationals without any tricks, without trying to foist off presumed private contracts or obligations, without trying to confer any foreign citizenships upon them. No ear tags. No "presumed donation" of DNA. None of it.

And if the Secondary Creditors don't like these reforms recognizing the sovereignty of our States and People, they know what they can do:
    Send the bills to Prince Philip.

Prince Philip and the Governor of Ottawa colluded to abscond with $950 Trillion in "Life Force Value Annuities" that belong to Americans and Canadians just before Prince Philip’s retirement from Public Life.
    He can pay all the bills owed by the presumed-to-exist corporate franchises and return the excess to the people to whom it is all owed via appropriately managed restitution programs.