Page 98 of 121 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108 ... LastLast

Thread: Anna von Reitz: Answers to Questions

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Re: Anna von Reitz: Answers to Questions

Anna von Reitz
    3 hrs ·

More Useful Idiots

So now we have Thomas Williams running around saying, "Anna von Reitz knows about this stuff because she is one of them." \

Once again, we see their modus operandi at work ---- always -- accuse your opponent of being what you are yourself.

Ask yourself, if Kim Goguen, Thomas's pet, has all the secret account codes to the actual asset accounts ---- how did she get them?

The deposit account records were stolen by the Central Banks and the accounts of the New Asset Ledgers were set up by the U.S. Military and its subcontractors at M.I.T.

So how did she get them? A little birdie just sat on her shoulder one day and whispered in her ear? Hey, Babe, here's the goods we want you to manage for us.... put on a nice public show of philanthropy, but actually give the stuff only to those we control....

I educated myself for over forty years and my parents weren't stupid.
    My parents went to every Town Hall Meeting and dragged me along.
    My Mother worked on the Farm Union Claims that resulted in the original NESARA effort.

I worked on the American Indian Movement Claims that have been the spearhead to restore Native Americans to their proper standing.

We aren't your average working class family, no, we are not.

But it's not because the Plotters responsible for this situation informed us about what they were doing.

We come from ---- many generations ago --- the actual German and French and Russian Royals who were murdered and replaced just as the actual States of States were murdered and replaced via secretive substitution.

We're not the "Wind-surs", not the Payseurs---- not the Banker's Pursers, we are the actual Royals: so I suppose we have a natural knack for seeing these mechanisms of government at work, but we are not the people that THEY confide in.

Obviously.

Our relationship with THEM is that of Mongoose and Snake, Protector and Thief, Shepherd and Wolf. We are the ones who paved the way for people to self-govern.

It was our ancestors that created and enforced the Magna Carta. It was our ancestors who declared every American born on the soil of this country to be a sovereign in their own right. We are not elitists.

We don't believe that men are supposed to rule over other men.

We think that men have enough trouble just learning how to govern themselves.

Unfortunately, learning to self-govern doesn't come easily or overnight.
    It unnerves THEM because we seemingly know everything. We see through them. We know their history. We know their mechanisms. We know who is responsible and accountable. And they can't figure out how we know this stuff.

We've had no less than five "missions" come to our homes and plant bugs and listening devices all over, even in the bathrooms. They are trying to monitor our communications and find out who is feeding us all this information. We know the bugs are there, but we do nothing to remove them. We don't care if they listen in, 24/7.

They can chase their tails and phantoms and be bored silly until the cows come home and meet them in the back pasture.

All that they plot in secret is brought to light. Every lie they tell is detected.
    But then, I have given them warning, which they don't want to believe, that absolutely everything they do and think and say and feel ---- is already a known quantity.

I have told them flatly that there is no use in trying to lie about anything: the judgement of God, the True God, is infallible; and that is because His knowledge is precise.

I know these things, because I am part of the One True God. I can walk the time grid. I can pass between the worlds. I know my true identity. I am a child of the True God.

And that scares them more than anything, the confirmation that there is a True God who sees their idolatry and doesn't like it, and who will take the actions he has promised, if they don't repent and turn aside from their evil.

These Jews --- and they are all Jews by blood --- regardless of their religion, know that they have been here before, but they are having a tough time recalling the details. I have no such problem.

Once again, they are being given the choice of Jeremiah, Chapter 31, or, Jeremiah, Chapter 51. Joy or destruction. Life or death. Sovereignty under the True King, or Death under a False Idol.

The True God, our Creator --- or Mammon.

Some of the Central Bankers, many of them, in fact, are scared. They know they have gone too far. They know that the misery they have caused has been lifted up to the highest heaven. They can feel the ground shifting under they feet, getting ready to swallow them. They can sense their carnival sideshow magic fading and the True Magic entering in.

And then you have men like Mark Carney, who are already dead, who have no fear of the Living God, who think that nobody knows what they have done and nobody notices the self-interested evil they propose.

Yes, they meet in secret, in a downstairs room, without windows, with locked doors and they face the East and they stupidly imagine that the True God does not see and hear absolutely everything. Uh-duh.

They think that there is nothing to stop them, that they hold all the cards. They can almost taste all the power they will have if they can just bamboozle the rest of the world one more time.

Just a little longer, they think, and there will be "endless credit" that costs them nothing at all, and they will parcel it out like misers, and use it to pay off their cronies, and pay off the military leaders, and nobody will see through the fraud and nobody will call them on it.

So they think, but..... the beginning of wisdom is the love of the True God.
    For one brings peace and light and life, and the other brings nothing but misery and death and destruction.

Ahem.... so if you wonder how I know these things, think back on what I am telling you and trace it all through for yourself. Just use your own horse sense and if you get stuck, "Ask, and it will be given to you." --including what to believe about me.

Well over 90 percent of the people Hitler locked up were Germans. Only 2 to 3 percent were Jews and most of those Jews were elevated to concentration camp kapos.

http://www.controversyofzion.info/

Thanks

Anna von Reitz
    8 hrs ·

Look Upward

I've been talking with a friend and I think he is right. He's one of the survivors of the later Montauk Experiments and as always, for everyone, his sufferings have given him special insights.

We undergo terrible traumas like 911 for two reasons. On the bad side, there is an energy release that the Evil Ones crave, but on the good side, there is also an energy release that we crave ---- an emotional break-down that at least for a brief time creates a bond of unity and sharing.

We have all seen this happen.

New Yorkers who wouldn't have given each other the time of day on September 10th, were suddenly crying in each other's arms on September 11th, 2001.

I have witnessed this many times in my life--- times when circumstance, usually terrible circumstance--- pushed people together in common cause, forced us to open up, and unleashed our hearts.

The question then becomes --- why does it take some ghastly overwhelming circumstance --- a wild fire, an explosion, a war, a plane wreck, etc., to bring us together?

My friend from Montauk maintains that it is because we don't look upward. He says that everything on Earth is a matter of frequencies and that the frequencies emitted by the Heavens above us are not being received because our Pineal Glands are being chemically atrophied and because on top of that, we don't look up into the heavens.

That is, our own natural receivers are being blocked biologically by pollutants, and then on top of it, our secondary sensor systems are failing because we don't consciously look up and take in the frequencies through our visual portals, either.

I am a practical being down to my flat little feet. And I am skeptical by nature as a wild dog. For me, the proof is always in the pudding. So, for the past several weeks, I have increased my sky-watching time.

He's right.
    Sky-watching increases vibratory energy and insight. It gently unleashes the heart in the same way as a catastrophe releases it, only more gradually. By looking up, we download the messages of eternity and become aware of the global unity that we are missing otherwise.
    I was astonished by the way my viewpoint and "center of spiritual balance" shifted once I started doing this.

To get a grasp of the effect --- imagine tossing a bag of popcorn up into the air, all the fluffy kernels of popped corn going in every direction, right? But now imagine all those scattered puffs being pulled back together into a popcorn ball.....and you will have a visual representation of what this practice does to the scattered, unfocused emotional energy that we fritter away and block otherwise.

Looking up at the sky unblocks your heart and collects together your emotional center at the same time. This empowers you. It gives you back your sense of unity with the Earth and Cosmos and Fellow Living Beings and does it faster than anything else I have ever tried. Suddenly, we don't need a disaster to unblock the flow and reconnect. We just use our eyes to see.

So look upward. Try it for yourself. If you have ever been in a disaster or otherwise in fear for your life and had to depend on other people, you will recognize the sensation as a gentler version of the same uniting energy, one that you can access every day without any trauma or drama.

Well over 90 percent of the people Hitler locked up were Germans. Only 2 to 3 percent were Jews and most of those Jews were elevated to concentration camp kapos.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bigjon For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (17th September 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bigjon View Post
    Anna von Reitz

Look Upward

...That is, our own natural receivers are being blocked biologically by pollutants, and then on top of it, our secondary sensor systems are failing because we don't consciously look up and take in the frequencies through our visual portals, either.

I am a practical being down to my flat little feet. And I am skeptical by nature as a wild dog. For me, the proof is always in the pudding. So, for the past several weeks, I have increased my sky-watching time.

He's right.

Sky-watching increases vibratory energy and insight. It gently unleashes the heart in the same way as a catastrophe releases it, only more gradually. By looking up, we download the messages of eternity and become aware of the global unity that we are missing otherwise. I was astonished by the way my viewpoint and "center of spiritual balance" shifted once I started doing this.

To get a grasp of the effect --- imagine tossing a bag of popcorn up into the air, all the fluffy kernels of popped corn going in every direction, right? But now imagine all those scattered puffs being pulled back together into a popcorn ball.....and you will have a visual representation of what this practice does to the scattered, unfocused emotional energy that we fritter away and block otherwise.

Looking up at the sky unblocks your heart and collects together your emotional center at the same time. This empowers you. It gives you back your sense of unity with the Earth and Cosmos and Fellow Living Beings and does it faster than anything else I have ever tried. Suddenly, we don't need a disaster to unblock the flow and reconnect. We just use our eyes to see.

So look upward. Try it for yourself. If you have ever been in a disaster or otherwise in fear for your life and had to depend on other people, you will recognize the sensation as a gentler version of the same uniting energy, one that you can access every day without any trauma or drama.

We can prove it for ourselves just by watching this video a few times Bigjon.

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (17th September 2019)

Thanks

Well I've always been a stargazer. At least 3 times a week from the comfort of my hot tub.

It is an awesome place we live in.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bigjon For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (17th September 2019)

Thanks

Anna von Reitz
    21 hrs ·

Identity Theft and Fraud

If you are an average American, you have been misidentified as a member of a religious cult that requires all its members and employees to "donate" their estates -- defined as "the net worth of a man or woman, alive or dead" -- to public trusts set up "in their names".

Since you have the unlimited right to contract guaranteed by the Constitution and since you also have guaranteed religious freedom, you can do any ridiculous thing you want to do with your estate --- and it is all considered "voluntary" and a "donation" ---- a "gift".

That is what "federal income taxes" are, too. All your voluntary donations of your earnings are processed as "Gift and Estate Taxes".

Because this is something that you are presumed to do as a religious choice, it is a private and civil matter, and doesn't fall under the heading of crime even though it is criminal.

When you go into a court you need to very clearly state that you are the victim of organized crime and identity theft, that you have been misidentified as a Municipal "citizen of the United States" when you are in fact a State Citizen of The United States with a capital "T" on the "The" ---and you are here to collapse the presumed Public Trusts and Transmitting Utilities that have been attached to your estate and reassign all such property interests to your Proper Name standing under the protection of the unincorporated United States of America.

I am not a member of the Federal Religious Cult and I never was.

Thank you, very much, Mr. Prosecutor, for offering to administrate an estate trust that has no business existing, and as the presumed Original Issuer and Donor, I deny you any ability to exercise a position of trust related to me and I require the bonds posted in this case to be returned to me, right now.

He had better have his checkbook ready, because the Judge isn't going to take responsibility for him.

So put yourselves back in the driver seat and start pushing these vermin right off the checker board.

Thanks

Anna von Reitz
    1 hr ·

To All Jews, Israelites, and Hebrews, Both Ethnic and Religious

As you all know, you are all part of The Chosen People.

As you also have cause to know, some members of your Tribes have done things to cause you all to be Unchosen, too.

Let's review the facts.

The First Covenant was breached by Adam and Eve.

Abraham revived worship of our Creator and rejected the Babylonian Pantheon. The Second Covenant was born.

Jacob fooled his blind Father, Isaac, and stole his brother's birthright, but the True God was not deceived; at Beth-El, Jacob lost ten of his sons and their tribes to the false worship of the idols of Babylon. These Ten Lost Tribes have been lost to the true worship of the Creator ever since. With respect to them, the Second Covenant was broken.

And so it goes down through history --- first, you are Chosen and Blessed, then you are Unchosen and Punished.

Each time this happens, the consequences are more severe, most recently resulting in the Holocaust.

It's always the same thing.

When you worship the True God, our Creator, all goes well for you and the rest of the world. When you fall away and worship Mammon, everything goes to hell in a more and more spectacular fashion.

This time, folks, its the End Game. Jesus warned you --- fear not him who can only kill the body; fear him who can toss both body and soul into Gehenna.

Now, throughout your history with the True God, you have seen spectacular miracles and signs of all kinds. You've got Daniel in the Lion's Den. You've got Elijah. You've got the Passover in Egypt. You've got the Red Sea. Last, but not least, you've got the Sign of Jonah.

Once again, the choices of Jeremiah are set before you. You can chose Chapter 31 and have joy and honor and life, or you can choose Chapter 51 and continue worshiping Mammon, in which case you get destruction.

Only this time, you are facing the total destruction spoken of by Jesus --- not just your bodies will be destroyed if you flub this up.
    So stop and think about this, seriously.

The True God doesn't suffer worship of idols. And when you worship Mammon instead of delighting in the truth---- what happens to you, each and every time?

You get tossed out like yesterday's newspaper. You lose your Chosen status and other people enter in and claim your blessings --- and it is all because you get sidetracked and deluded and start worshiping Mammon and Ashtoreth and Molloch again, and again, and again.

So here's the message: the rest of us are sick of it. If you don't have sense enough to worship the True God, the rest of us do.

We feel like we are dealing with Forrest Gump's Evil Twin Brother, an idiot who fails his way to destruction with the monotony of a dirge.

I am here. Michael is here. Metatron is here. Elijah is here. The Sign of Jonah has been given to you, and the Choice of Jeremiah.

Given the fact that you have already been given this same choice repeatedly and chosen wrongly every single time, we have to wonder, are you incapable of learning?

How many times do your noses have to be rubbed in your own idolatry?
    Repent. Learn from the men of Nineveh. Hear the lesson of the gourd.
    Turn away from your own evil and stop misleading other men: stop worshiping Mammon and return to the True God while you can.
    The time is very short for you and will not come again.

This is all the result of your own Bad Choices and making the same wrong choices about who and what you worship, over and over again. "For I, the Lord, Your God, am a jealous God...."
    Act now while the choice is still in front of you, choose life.

The True God has been faithful to you; it is you who have been unfaithful to yourselves as you have entered into the practices of criminals and made choices unworthy of men as a result of your worship of False Idols: Ashtoreth, Nimrod, Molloch, and Mammon.

These "gods" are all just delusions and personifications of your own most base desires. Have done with them now and don't look back.

Thanks

Anna von Reitz
    Yesterday at 3:52 AM ·

The Time of God's Tears

Do you know someone who lives under a dark cloud? You know the kind of person I mean. No matter what he or she does, it goes South. They are constantly beset by misfortune.

As hard as they try, and as good as their intentions are, nothing ever works out. Their love life stinks. Their careers tank. They can never get ahead. It's just one thing after another after another.

Know anyone like that? We all do.

Well, strange to tell, they can be released from all of that this week, if they are willing to let go of the huge karmic debt load they are carrying.
    Demons see people like this and flock around them, taunting them in the spirit with all their griefs and misfortunes, seeking to drive them insane or to an early grave.

We, our Earth, has entered a time period known as The Time of God's Tears, a time when God weeps for us, for our hard-heartedness, our stubborn pride, our cruelty, our greed, our predilection for every evil, and our refusal to repent.

During this time, marauding gangs of Accusers are roaming the Earth seeking to pick off the weakest among us. Imagine the kind of angry mob you see in newscasts, screaming and shouting angrily, shaking their fists and making their hatred and nastiness very clear. Think of them clinging and clawing at you or someone you love.

Those special people who are still carrying such terrible burdens anyway, are being especially tested and assaulted this week --- in effect, targeted. Of course, I notice this and know it, but to me it is like observing the rain falling. Yes, yes, of course.... I take note, and hurry on---- but something happened tonight that spurred me to write about this.

Pray for everyone you know who is in this perpetually unlucky category, pray for them to let go of their past --- which may be present in the form of anger, or despair or self-abuse or hopelessness. Pray for them to be protected and upheld. Pray for them to release their past. Pronounce them innocent. Hold up all that you know about them that is good about them: acts of generosity, acts of compassion, good intentions. Whatever you can think of.

This is the time to repent and to search your own hearts and to release your burdens, which most of us are quietly doing; but it is also the time to pray for others less fortunate, those who need a friend, those who need an Intercessor, a Defender, someone who will stand in the way of the demons and declare the victim innocent.

"Though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be washed white as wool...."
    This washing is accomplished by tears of repentance and compassion.
    At this time, I wish to bring everyone's attention to The Sermon on the Mount and the Beatitudes.

Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted--- those words should stand out like a homing beacon in your minds and be a life raft for your souls.

This is, indeed, a most difficult time--- but stand fast and unleash your hearts. Declare each other innocent and stand like a shield between the demons and their prey.

Those who mourn now and who repent and who release their sins and tears, will inherit the Beatitudes.

This is the time to shed yourselves of your sins and your regrets, your griefs and your failures. This is the time to open the floodgates of your soul and release all of that. Let it go. Let the misery of it all wash through you, until you are clean.

We are at the end of that time and the grief of the death of our innocence is soon to be over. A new time is come. It is only right and natural for us to go through this cleansing, so that we, too, can be made new.

Thanks

Anna von Reitz
    Yesterday at 6:15 AM ·

Wall Street

Most people hear "Wall Street" and they think of the glittering drama of the New York Stock Exchange, the great trading houses and securities companies, the "heart" of the New York Financial District.
    But do you know the history of Wall Street? How the place got its name? And what underlies it to this day?
    Slaves.

Slaves built New York City, tens of thousands of slaves, who were worked to death and whose bones, skulls, blood, and other remains were hauled out to the perimeter of the area under development and dumped into a ditch.

The ditch filled up, and then, this barrier of human remains and construction debris became a wall. And the closest street to the wall? Wall Street.

It represents one of the "Seals" on Earth, because it was "sealed" in the blood of the innocent, just like the bones and blood on Bardsey Island, just like the bones and blood underlying Rome.
    All these places are grossly tainted with innocent blood.
    As you think about Wall Street from now on, do so with the understanding of what it is truly built on, and why that blights everything and distorts the natural flow of the Earth's magnetic field.

People who have died at peace, full of years, well-loved, leave no such trace; theirs is a happy echo. But those who have died in misery and distress, who have been abused and terrified--- that is a different story. Their blood cries out to the Living God, the True God, our Father, the Creator.

And their innocent blood calls down the Wrath of Heaven.

Those who have caused this, of course, think that nobody has noticed and that nobody will answer the cries of the dead. The time delay between when they commit these heinous acts and when Heaven answers, is such that they can't connect the two events.

New York City has offended the True God in other ways as well, knowingly or unknowingly. They have allowed the French Free Masons to place a statue -- an idol --- honoring Ashtoreth, The Great Abomination --- in New York Harbor, and they have passed this profane and foreign goddess off as "The Statue of Liberty" and deluded people into welcoming her under these False Pretenses.

What this country stands for is freedom and truth, not lies and liberty.

Liberty is what British sailors get when they reach port.

Ashtoreth, the Great Abomination, ironically stands as the marker of the gateway of a country founded by pilgrims, and her promoters, sophists and hypocrites of the worst sort, claim that we are obligated by our commitment to freedom of conscience and religion to tolerate their anti-religion devoted to the Father of All Lies, and his Consort, the Great Harlot.

This circumstance has painted a big bull's eye target on New York City, and as Jesus warned, "When you see the Great Abomination (a statue of Ashtoreth) standing where it should not stand....."

The deceit involved, bamboozling innocent people into thinking that "The Statue of Liberty" is a good thing, and the general failure to recognize it as a profane and pagan idol, makes it all-but-impossible to correct.

The pride and infamy of the members of Congress is another issue. These men and women have pretended to be representatives of the people of this country, but in fact they have only been political lobbyists, mostly in the employ of special interests --- including political interests that despise this country and which seek to destroy it at every turn. Because of their endless arrogance and self-importance, the prophecy of the Sycamores and the Cedars has been fulfilled.

The labeling and witch hunting and defamation that the members of this Congress have indulged in, their character assassination of Justice Kavanaugh and Donald Trump, their heedless waste of public time and money, their lack of any kind of character or conscience, their deplorable Bad Example ---all stands as an affront.

They have sought to destroy families and marriages, as they have hypocritically sought to destroy the reputations of innocent men for their own political ends, and they think that there will be no retribution for this.
    They aren't sharp enough to catch the time delay between the Cause and the Effect. So when they are disgraced and rubbed into the dirt, they still won't grasp why the house fell down on top of them.

The Public Law makes it very clear that it is forbidden to "securitize" living flesh, so what do these Devotees of Satan do? They concoct the entire Dead Baby Scam, pretend that our fetal afterbirth material was a "living person" and attach our names to it, so that they can create a phony infant decedent estate trust "in our names" and latch onto it for their own benefit.

That's how they have "served" the people of this country. By impersonating us. By thieving from us. By committing genocide on paper against us. By disgracing our good names. By obstructing our trade. By stealing our credit. By taxing us without any fiduciary responsibility. By jailing millions of Americans for profit. By running private corporate collection agencies "as" courts. By disenfranchising at least half the population. By fraud. By lies. By secretive deceit.

With all the weapons of Satan's arsenal, these zombies have committed every crime and act of treason possible; still, they think, "I am no widow....."

They think nobody is watching, and that Heaven doesn't hear.
    But Heaven does hear and does see. Not one hair is lost in all the Seven Seas. Not one cry of pain or distress is unheard. Not one drop of blood will go unanswered. Not one.

Thanks

Anna von Reitz
    9 hrs ·

Unsealed Specific General Orders

The actual civilian government of this country has been operating continuously since the Civil War, but it took a quantum leap forward in 1998 and has been more active than ever before in the intervening years and is now running in tandem with everything else that is going on.

In July of 2014, the Joint Chiefs received the first General Civil Orders that any group of Generals has received since 1863. Those Orders directly from the Civilian Government, and delivered under our Seal, required them to address the threat of weaponization of Federal Agencies.

The Municipal Government has set up more than 800 unauthorized internment camps, ordered 30,000 guillotines, and taken other obvious hostile actions clearly aimed at using Federal Civilian Service Employees as an Army on our shores. We objected and issued the Orders to the Joint Chiefs and notified the United Nations to neutralize that threat, which has largely been accomplished.

Unfortunately, they have not yet honored our instruction to arrest members of the Municipal Congress as they trespass outside the original Washington, DC campus enclosed by Boundary Stones.

Washington, DC, is an independent international city-state and within its specific boundaries, the members of Congress function as a separate government created under Article 1, Section 8, Clause 17. Within the area circumscribed by the Boundary Stones they enjoy a plenary oligarchy intended to act as a simple government shared among the fiduciary officers of the states to operate as a "pleasant meeting ground" for all the State Congressional Delegations.

What has happened, of course, is something else that was never intended by our Forefathers.

In collusion with similar independent international city-states (all operating under the auspices of the Holy Roman Empire --- includes the Inner City of London, Vatican City, Washington, DC, New York, the United Nations and others) the members of this plenary oligarchy have waged commercial mercenary war against the Territorial Government for profit, and have committed gross treason and fraud against the people of this country.

As a result, the Joint Chiefs have been under standing orders for the past five years to arrest the members of the Municipal Congress the moment they stray outside the Boundary Stones and place them under military custody arrest and take them to Fort Belvoir to be questioned and debriefed.

The realities of the situation are to be explained to them and they are to be questioned to ascertain their knowledge or lack of knowledge regarding the nature of their own positions as political lobbyists masquerading as fiduciary deputies of our States of the Union and the details of the weaponization of the Federal Agencies and other matters of urgent importance.

It it our further instruction that those who voluntarily accept the grave responsibility to actually act as Fiduciary Deputies in behalf of their States are to receive a new and binding contract to act in Good Faith under the Prudent Man Standard as Fiduciary Deputies of their home States and be taken to Philadelphia to conduct necessary business on an interim basis until Americans can be brought up to speed and new actual Public Elections can be held.

Those who refuse are to be placed under formal arrest, charged with treason, inland piracy, and other crimes of state, transported off shore, and bound over for trial.

It is to be anticipated that presented with the facts and the choices, most members of Congress will voluntarily come to heel, accept their actual intended jobs, and assist in restoring the lawful government owed to this country. It is also to be expected that when thus cornered and trapped, some die-hard communist and anarchist elements will choose to die.
    It's all the same to us.

They are not being left in the dark or unfairly treated, but they are to be held to account.

Meantime, in the background, we have conducted vast research --- and this is all volunteers, mind you --- to track down where all our purloined assets have been stashed offshore and in investment (slush) funds and asset bunkers all over the world. We have also sorted through quite a large number of "legacy trusts" --- often fraudulently constructed estate trusts based on the Dead Baby Scam --- which have been illegally seized upon under the same False Legal Presumptions.

As we have described it for you, our Foreign Federal Subcontractors, both Municipal and Territorial, have been conducting a "cold" mercenary war on our shores for the last 150 years, without our knowledge. They have been deliberately misidentifying us and both sides have been claiming us as members of their bogus "armies" to facilitate various forms of fraud and other crimes against us ---- all aimed at conscripting us and confiscating our assets under color of law..

Various scams and schemes have been employed by both sides to do this, and they have gotten away with it simply because nobody but those responsible for the crimes have known what they were doing. This knowledge has been highly compartmentalized and sequestered on a "need to know" basis, with the result that even many high level people haven't had a clue as to what was really going on.

Now we do know and now is the time to bring these matters forward for prompt and permanent resolution. Both the Municipal United States and the Territorial United States Corporations have been bankrupted or will be very shortly.

Most other "corporate governments" operating at the Territorial and Municipal levels worldwide will also be bankrupted as a result.
    This, if left unattended, would result in widespread government shut downs affecting all sorts of government services across the board.
    Pensions and Public Assistance checks could not be paid, hospitals and fire stations would close, police and military units would have to function on a volunteer basis, and other violent disruptions would take place.
    Those who intended to be the receivers of these bankruptcies are crooks; they meant to let all this chaos, death, and destruction erupt, so that they would have far fewer creditors to pay off.

We have a different plan.

The United States of America ---- the Unincorporated Federation of States --- is alive and well. We are the Priority Creditors and also the Presumed-to-Be Donors of all these Public Trusts. We are putting the hammer down.
    This will result in the re-venue and lawful conversion of all the stolen and/or misdirected assets, the issuance of new currency, new banking laws, and new securities laws. The Financial Sector is due for radical reform, but not the kind of disruption the Enemies of Mankind have planned.

In the days to come expect that new currency will be issued. Some additional startling, but not threatening announcements, will be made, helping to direct and assure the continued services people need and depend upon, and begin the process of issuing long overdue Earned Credit to individuals and families and local communities.

Instead of giving back your own money as a "welfare benefit" and parceling it out and making working families pay for it all, we are calling it for what it is --- your Earned National Credit being returned to you, that is, credit that is already paid for and owed to you.

The Specific General Orders require the General Staff and the Joint Chiefs to assist in securing our hard assets which have been squirreled away all over the world. If they continue to be insubordinate, they won't have a contract and they won't have money to operate. If they cooperate and assist, they will enjoy the blessings intended for everyone including them, and they will have plenty of new and more pleasant work to do.
    So that's the bottom line.

This country is far, far from broke, and the same is true for most other countries throughout the world. Those countries that need new infrastructure will have abundant resources to do what they need to do and access to communications, sanitation, organic agriculture, clean water, education, and beneficial technologies will vastly expand throughout the Third World.

Thanks

Anna von Reitz
    6 hrs ·

Constitutional Enforcement Pre-Study Materials -- Part 2

In Part 1 we reviewed the overall current status of our situation, which includes the fact that millions of Americans have been deliberately misidentified as different kinds of "US Citizens" and disenfranchised as Electors in their own country.

It also includes the --- to some people --- startling news that adult Americans who operate in their correct political status are by definition members of the Militia.
    We not only have a right to enforce the Constitution and the Public Law, we have the duty to do so.

I am now posting Part 2 of the Pre-Study Materials for our meeting of Peacekeeping and Law Enforcement Officers and Continental Marshals.
    Check my website: www.annavonreitz.com and www.TheAmericanStatesAssembly.net website for access to the pdf.