Thread: 18 USC 911 Whoever falsely and willfully represents himself to be a citizen of the US

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

18 USC 911 Whoever falsely and willfully represents himself to be a citizen of the US

Anna von Reitz

Additional Explanation About 18 USC 911

To explain to those who didn't understand what I was talking about when I referenced "More Ammo in the Territorial United States Code"-----here is what 18 USC 911 actually says:

18 USC 911

Whoever falsely and willfully represents himself to be a citizen of the United States shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.
    (June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 742; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(H), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2147.)

Now, as part of reclaiming your birthright status, you have to face the fact that you have made some mistakes. You have claimed to be a "US citizen" more than once, and now that someone finally explained that they aren't talking about the same "US" that you are, you realize that you were never a "citizen" of the Territorial or Municipal United States, either.

Now that the deceitful language is exposed, it's clear as day that you weren't born in and don't desire to be in the same political status as someone from Puerto Rico, right?

Right.

So here you are in front of the Judge and you are saying, "Hey, look, there has been a mistake. I have been mis-identified as a federal citizen and I'm not. This wasn't anything willful on my part. I was just misled as to which "United States" was being referenced and not told about the obligations of citizenship. I wish the court to take Notice of my actual political status and desire to exercise my reversionary trust interest and my choice to correct the records and re-convey my given name to the land and soil of California (for example)."

Okay, so you have said your whole spiel.

What's the Judge going to say? You can't make mistakes? You can't correct them?
    Hardly.

And your admission that you made a mistake holds the court harmless, so now he has what he needs to be able to provide you with relief from the situation.

What's the final stone that has to turn?

Well, you may have to "encourage" the Judge to do the right thing --- and this is where 18 USC 911 comes in.
    You stand back and say, "And, your Honor, I can't help but notice that now that I know I am not a federal citizen---it would be a crime for me to pretend or allege otherwise according to Title 18, Section 911."

What's he going to do? Openly promote crime--and force you to commit crime-- from the bench? Openly breach federal code?

You are just doing your duty. You did not "willfully" pretend to be a federal citizen. You didn't even know what that meant and according to your testimony, you weren't told, either.

You just found out about all this stuff and now you are trying to correct that honest mistake.

If the Judge in your case doesn't let you correct the mistake, he is aiding, abetting and enforcing the commission of a crime.

And for that he can lose his job and his Bar Card.
    That's pretty good encouragement for him to do the right thing.

But you still have to ask for relief..... "In view of this whole circumstance, your Honor, I wish that the registration of my Trade Name be stricken and that this present case be eliminated from the record."

It can't be just "dismissed" because then there is a record of dirty laundry, and as part of the requirement to hold the court harmless, there can be no record held against them. Thus, you ask for the "elimination" of the whole proceeding.

Most judges will then issue a sealed Order to the Bureau of Vital Statistics telling them to get your Trade Name removed from their registration system---pronto.

After that, records concerning you will be kept in the State Secretary of State's Office, or the Office of the Lieutenant Governor.

The Judge may hem and haw and want to chew on all this to gauge his options. These guys have been operating as crooks under one set of mandates for a long, long time. They don't go down easily.

He may even try to find an excuse to get up and leave the courtroom. If he does that, you know that he is "switching up" and changing the jurisdiction of the court to a higher level. When he comes back in and the proceedings resume you want to say:

"I take notice that the court may have changed its jurisdiction. May I inquire what jurisdiction of the law the court is now invoking?"

It is at that point, or before, that 99% of judges will turn tail run for shelter. Why?

In the first instance, you've already beaten the dead horse. If he continues to mess with you, he commits a crime or becomes accessory to one if he fails to recognize your actual political status.

In the second case, where he has changed the jurisdiction by leaving the court room and re-entering, he has upped the ante for himself --and you -- and he has to dread that the next words out of your mouth are going to be:

"As a living soul, your Honor, I beg leave to appeal."

At that moment, he sees his entire career, his pension, everything sliding down the drain. Even his brothers on the Circuit Court can't save him. All will be revealed. He has to get rid of your case or "else".

So you repeat your kind offer, "I wish for the registration of my Trade Name to be stricken and for the elimination of this case from the record."

If you have a really obdurate judge, he may hem and haw some more. Whatever he says at that point is immaterial.

You have your request for appeal on the record and hanging over his head on one hand, and you have Option B --- the Get Out of Jail card for both of you in the other hand.
    What's he going to choose?
    If he hesitates, just repeat your offer. Three times is a charm.

This is why 18 USC 911 and other "negative enactments" are so very, very useful: they are the Teeth of the Law.

Negative enactments serve to keep judges honest --- especially as regards this central issue of political status and citizenship.

This is why 18 USC 911 is important. It is a fundamental tool that you can use to enforce recognition of your non-citizen status --and their lack of general jurisdiction over you.

It is the same way with the IRS. Once you realize that you are definitely not a "Withholding Agent" ---which is a Warrant Officer in the British Merchant Marine Service --- it is a crime of impersonating an officer for you to claim to be one. And if you claim to be a Withholding Agent under penalty of perjury, another crime of perjury is added to your list.

Obviously, the court cannot force you to commit a crime.
    "Your Honor, there has been a mistake...."

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bigjon For This Useful Post:

BarncleBob (25th July 2018)