Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: oil peakers deader than dead as US production soars

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Re: oil peakers deader than dead as US production soars

This thread demonstrates just how "deader than dead" GSUS and GIM2 really are now in 2018.

Watch this video of our old GIM1 mindset back in the day.

No wonder maybe just ten members even post here anymore.

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

cheka. (21st September 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Fuck you and the Bitcoin you rode in on.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Horn View Post

Fuck you and the Bitcoin you rode in on.
    Thread topic is Peak Oil.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

cheka. (21st September 2018)

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,214 Times in 3,001 Posts

they herded everybody to exactly the wrong conspiracy.

the true conspiracy is the abundance of oil plus nyc.opec suppressing/expanding production while manipulating pricing alongside. bonus, it's used to make/break oil production dependent countries

true scarcity doesn't need a cartel to create artificial scarcity -- nyc.opec is backed by f-16's and marines. ask saddam about busting his prescribed quota

7. The Following User Says Thank You to cheka. For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (22nd September 2018)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cheka. View Post
    they herded everybody to exactly the wrong conspiracy.

the true conspiracy is the abundance of oil plus nyc.opec suppressing/expanding production while manipulating pricing alongside. bonus, it's used to make/break oil production dependent countries

true scarcity doesn't need a cartel to create artificial scarcity -- nyc.opec is backed by f-16's and marines. ask saddam about busting his prescribed quota
    I really have not made up my mind on the peak oil thing. I used to regard it as fact but now am not sure. You are certainly right, that they are creating artificial scarcity. This does not mean that oil supply is not finite and nearing a possible peak though. One thing that I can't figure out, if we are sitting on oceans of oil then why are we going after shale oil in such a big way? We are forever poisoning the aquafiers with chemicals and radioactive wastes that are used in fracking. It does not make sense at all. Maybe they are pursuing the shale oil in order to get rid of industrial wastes that they could not get rid of in any other legal and cost effective way. They won't divulge the chemicals in the fracking fluid (proprietary). It appears that the financing behind the shale oil 'boom' is a negative sum game or close to it, for the producers. So what is the game I wonder?

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

cheka. (22nd September 2018),midnight rambler (22nd September 2018)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    I really have not made up my mind on the peak oil thing. I used to regard it as fact but now am not sure. You are certainly right, that they are creating artificial scarcity. This does not mean that oil supply is not finite and nearing a possible peak though. One thing that I can't figure out, if we are sitting on oceans of oil then why are we going after shale oil in such a big way? We are forever poisoning the aquafiers with chemicals and radioactive wastes that are used in fracking. It does not make sense at all. Maybe they are pursuing the shale oil in order to get rid of industrial wastes that they could not get rid of in any other legal and cost effective way. They won't divulge the chemicals in the fracking fluid (proprietary). It appears that the financing behind the shale oil 'boom' is a negative sum game or close to it, for the producers. So what is the game I wonder?
    https://media.cntraveler.com/photos/...l-desierto.jpg https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/22/348...17c_z.jpg?zz=1

Artist created this hand sculpture in the middle of the Atacama Desert in Chile. It is continuously targeted by graffiti, so the government of Chile cleans it monthly:

https://www.overlandingfamily.com/wp...08/image25.jpg

Destroying our Earth is their game not only profit but for fun.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Monopoly, get all the wanna be capitalist bonehead oilmen in Texas to vest in infrastructure to thin profit shale, then sink a barrel to $25 sitback and collect the indefault estate.

Iridium
    Thanks

vast areas of the earth are off-limits to producing - by gov edict

nat gas, coal, and tar sands can be converted into 'oil' at their prices

they told us oil comes from dinosaurs. how many trillion dinos have we pumped out so far? how many million dinos per day?

how do dinos get miles below the earth's surface in the middle of the ocean? or miles down in Russia's frozen tundra? or the Alaska ice desert?

funny how US was brought online as Venezuela was knocked out. mexico is full of the stuff, but also fading

how does the price go from 50 to 150 to 30 in a short time frame?

many more....

13. The Following User Says Thank You to cheka. For This Useful Post:

monty (23rd September 2018)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cheka. View Post
    vast areas of the earth are off-limits to producing - by gov edict

nat gas, coal, and tar sands can be converted into 'oil' at their prices

they told us oil comes from dinosaurs. how many trillion dinos have we pumped out so far? how many million dinos per day?

how do dinos get miles below the earth's surface in the middle of the ocean? or miles down in Russia's frozen tundra? or the Alaska ice desert?

funny how US was brought online as Venezuela was knocked out. mexico is full of the stuff, but also fading

how does the price go from 50 to 150 to 30 in a short time frame?

many more....
    Yes, it is all artifice. The dinosaur thing is a misnomer. Eons of biolotic waste of various sorts is what they claim. I don't believe it. I don't believe anything they say unless I can verify it and it makes sense. I have seen with my own eyes the detritus of bogs and swamps turning into peet. I can see how under pressure, given vast expanses of time, and pressure, perhaps coal seams can form. I have zero training as to how any of this can form fossil fuels as they call them. I do know that coal seams often contain fossils of enormous fern trees from ages past, still showing form but turned into coal. Are Mesozoic oceans and Silurian swamps responsible for the oceans of oil and gas or is the abiotic theory the more sensible? I don't think the amount of oil that we have tapped into can be from biologic sources. Perhaps some but certainly not the bulk of it. A great deal of it must be mineral in nature. Have traces of hydrocarbon been found in meteorites or would such burn off during descent?

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

cheka. (23rd September 2018),Neuro (24th September 2018)

Iridium
    Thanks

Yes, it is all artifice. The dinosaur thing is a misnomer. Eons of biolotic waste of various sorts is what they claim. I don't believe it. I don't believe anything they say unless I can verify it and it makes sense. I have seen with my own eyes the detritus of bogs and swamps turning into peet. I can see how under pressure, given vast expanses of time, and pressure, perhaps coal seams can form. I have zero training as to how any of this can form fossil fuels as they call them. I do know that coal seams often contain fossils of enormous fern trees from ages past, still showing form but turned into coal. Are Mesozoic oceans and Silurian swamps responsible for the oceans of oil and gas or is the abiotic theory the more sensible? I don't think the amount of oil that we have tapped into can be from biologic sources. Perhaps some but certainly not the bulk of it. A great deal of it must be mineral in nature. Have traces of hydrocarbon been found in meteorites or would such burn off during descent?
    I was taught that misnomer in their gov skoolz. was also taught that gravity comes from the earth spinning. their lies are many.

smell test is best. their lies require twisting of logic and ignorance of evidence.