Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Woman has baby kidnapped sets him on fire leaves him for dead by railroad tracks.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 4,306 Posts

Woman has baby kidnapped sets him on fire leaves him for dead by railroad tracks.

Ares: As a father, with a little boy not much older than the little guy in this news article it really bothered me reading this.

Woman, 25 is charged with murder 'after kidnapping baby boy with two men, setting him on fire and leaving him to die on Louisiana railroad tracks'
    A six-month-old baby was murdered after his mother was maced, police say
    Levi Cole Ellerbe was taken from his mother's trailer in Louisiana and set on fire
    The infant died in hospital the day after his ordeal from his horrific injuries
    Police charged Felicia Marie-Nicole Smith, 25 with first degree murder

A six-month old baby boy was kidnapped, set on fire and dumped near train tracks in Louisiana last week.

Baby Levi Cole Ellerbe was kidnapped on July 17 after two people came to mother Hanna Barker's trailer door just after 9pm and sprayed her in the face with what she believed was mace.

Instinctively, the Barker ran to get away, a statement from Natchitoches police said, and when she went back home, found her infant son was missing.

Police said the search for baby Levi began immediately, with additional officers from surrounding precincts called in to help.

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2...2453610729.jpg

Unfortunately, less than 90 minutes after Levi went missing, police were alerted to a fire nearby the railroad, where they found a badly burned six-month-old boy.

Levi was rushed to Natchitoches Regional Medical Center in a critical condition but died on Wednesday from his injuries.

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2...2453515471.jpg

Felicia Marie-Nicole Smith, 25, was charged with the first degree murder of Levi on Saturday and booked into the Natchitoches Parish Detention Center.

It is unclear if Smith and Hanna Barker knew each other personally, but the pair are friends on Facebook.

Levi, who had three sisters, Brookelaine, Elizabeth, and Nevaeh, was laid to rest on Friday. His obituary described him as 'the happiest baby who always had a big smile'.

'He spent his time playing with siblings and cousins especially outdoors, watching PJ Masks and video gaming with Uncle J,' the moving tribute read.

'He was an animal lover and anytime he could get his hands on his dog, Rex, he loved to pull his ears.

'Levi was a blessing to our family and everyone who met him. We will always remember him as our little 'Chunky Monkey'.'

Neighbor Kanika Johnson was the one who made the 911 call. She told Town Talk she thought the fire had been started by local children and was nothing malicious.

'I just seen it on fire. I didn't see nobody or nothing,' she said. 'I just thought some kids might have set it on fire or something.'

'I had called the police and told them to hurry up and send somebody to put the fire out before it spreads.

'And [the next day] I found out it was a baby.'

Hanna has been grieving with her mother, Kristy Roberts, and her sister.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ad-tracks.html
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Some Libertarians are born, the government makes the rest."
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

Thanks
    Thanked 6,450 Times in 4,272 Posts

Re: Woman has baby kidnapped sets him on fire leaves him for dead by railroad tracks.

Disgusting.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Thanks
    Thanked 4,383 Times in 2,414 Posts

Re: Woman has baby kidnapped sets him on fire leaves him for dead by railroad tracks.

So they invaded her home, attacked her, and kidnapped, tortured, and murdered her child?

What the fuck?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vacuum View Post
    So they invaded her home, attacked her, and kidnapped, tortured, and murdered her child?

What the fuck?
    No clue, cops haven't said what the hell the motive was other than being worthless animals I haven't got a clue why anyone would burn a 6 month old baby alive.
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

I haven't got a clue why a nigger would burn a 6 month old white baby alive.
    Really?

"A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Ares (25th July 2018),Bigjon (25th July 2018),woodman (25th July 2018)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    Really?

Good point, it would be world war 3 news 24/7/365 if the victim was black and the suspects were white.

If anything poor baby Levi is yet another victim of TNB perpetuated by cultural Marxist.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ares For This Useful Post:

madfranks (25th July 2018),midnight rambler (25th July 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ares View Post
    Good point, it would be world war 3 news 24/7/365 if the victim was black and the suspects were white.
    There'd be riots in cities across the country if a little black baby was burned alive by a white person.
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by madfranks View Post
    There'd be riots in cities across the country if a little black baby was burned alive by a white person.
    Yep and the media would push that narrative as far as they could. But the baby is white and the suspects are black and I only saw it on a fucking FOREIGN owned news source. Nothing reported domestic other than the local media of where this happened.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,080 Times in 1,611 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ares View Post
    Yep and the media would push that narrative as far as they could. But the baby is white and the suspects are black and I only saw it on a fucking FOREIGN owned news source. Nothing reported domestic other than the local media of where this happened.
    Yep local news, was covered here on stations in my area. Expect more coverage when the trials start.

Very sad, for the kid and family.

Angola prison for the short or long time , never to walk free anymore depending of death or life sentences
    "My reading no matter how transient is a dagger in the heart of ignorance."

Thanks

They just arrested the mother of the infant as a principal to the crime.

UPDATE: The State Fire Marshal's office has made a second arrest in the 6-month-old boy's death.

Hannah Barker, 22, was charged with principal to first degree murder, in relation to the homicide of her son, Levi Cole Ellerbe.

Investigators say Barker and the first suspect, Felicia Marine-Nicole Smith, were known to each other prior to the homicide. An additional charge is expected to be brought against Smith.

"I want to highlight the determination and dedication of the team of investigators from both agencies who have doggedly worked this case from the start,' State Fire Marshal Chief H. "Butch" Browning said. "Rest assured, that diligent work is not over yet."

http://www.wbrz.com/news/second-arre...urned-to-death

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ares For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (26th July 2018)