Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: You guys better get your asses registered to vote, they are coming for us soon

Thanks
    Thanked 4,383 Times in 2,414 Posts

You guys better get your asses registered to vote, they are coming for us soon

Like a pack of hyenas, Facebook, Apple, Youtube all swarmed and attacked Alex Jones at once. No reason given other than vague "hate speech". Symbolically this was a lynching and everyone saw it happen and did nothing.

These same companies still allow antifa to operate freely and organize on their platforms, the same group that materially causes violence all across the country.

Mark my words, if we lose the house during the midterms, they will take down Trump then they will come for us and they won't have any mercy.

I don't care what you think about the legitimacy of the government or system, its now a simple choice of getting your ass out to vote now, or wait a year or two down the line when the savages show up at your doorstep.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vacuum For This Useful Post:

Ares (6th August 2018),Twisted Titan (6th August 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Re: You guys better get your asses registered to vote, they are coming for us soon

heh; I was thinking about registering to vote, "just in case the count has any integrity." Be the first I've voted since '04! I still maintain the '16 election was a Trump landslide in popular vote too; fix was in for killery regardless as JSM gaslighted the public for months re killery's inevitable win... but there was some white hat vs black hat drama behind closed doors that night, properly handing Trump the win.

RE Soros' "antifa" useful idiots; remember the coppers also give them the stand down treatment; even help set them up for a violent riot (Charlottesville).
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks

Re: You guys better get your asses registered to vote, they are coming for us soon

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    heh; I was thinking about registering to vote, "just in case the count has any integrity." Be the first I've voted since '04! I still maintain the '16 election was a Trump landslide in popular vote too; fix was in for killery regardless as JSM gaslighted the public for months re killery's inevitable win... but there was some white hat vs black hat drama behind closed doors that night, properly handing Trump the win.

RE Soros' "antifa" useful idiots; remember the coppers also give them the stand down treatment; even help set them up for a violent riot (Charlottesville).
    I don't want to be lynched in the street, and you don't either. Do whatever you can to avoid that. This is no longer about politics.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to vacuum For This Useful Post:

Cebu_4_2 (7th August 2018)

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 1,607 Posts

If voting mattered it would already be banned!
    If you're offended by any of my posts tough shit!
    "Politicians Are Like Diapers, They Should Be Changed Often, And For The Same Reason"
    If you're not prepared for what's coming it's already too late!
    Niggers will never be satisfied!!

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Joshua01 For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (6th August 2018),Neuro (28th August 2018),old steel (6th August 2018),osoab (23rd August 2018),woodman (7th August 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,450 Times in 4,272 Posts

Metal armor just to go there now. I have it, I will wear it but how many others will? Go vote and get your throats slashed sends a message.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

Ammo...buy it cheap, stack it deep!

SG Ammo recently sent me their weekly newsletter advising me it is now a 'buyers' market' for ammo.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks
    Thanked 2,726 Times in 1,502 Posts

Ran outta places to stack it.

If they torch this place the resulting explosion will take out the surrounding blocks.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to old steel For This Useful Post:

Cebu_4_2 (7th August 2018)

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,691 Times in 2,328 Posts

I'm registered to vote, but am now registered as a democrat. Apparently, in California, as I've so learned....when you move to another county, you have to re-register to vote in that county. Then, when they do that, they automatically register you as a democrat

Bunch of fucking sneaky bastards. How in the heck are we supposed to believe our votes actually count, when these dirty animals do shit like that.
    life is good.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua01 View Post
    It is effectively already banned....through demoralization. They've done such a good job getting into people's heads and making them hopeless that they don't even need to ban it in the physical world.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,083 Times in 2,713 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua01 View Post
    I used to think that all day long

But voting does matter because Trump got elected .

They control the cities but they never thought in a million years the rural areas would come out in the numbers they did.

I watched the election unfold and it was the exact same story in all the battleground states.

Democrats strongholds reported early only to see the rural districts still outstanding and it was just enough to tip the states red.

It was absolutely amazing to see it over and over again.

And by time the Democrats knew what was happening.....it was too late.

That was the greatest political upset probably in the history of America
    Honor The Most High, Keep His Commandments and all will go well with you.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Twisted Titan For This Useful Post:

collector (24th August 2018)