Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dems had a law in place that made it illegal for elections to be audited

Thanks

Re: Dems had a law in place that made it illegal for elections to be audited

Thanks so much Bigjon. Your post now makes so many past voting results clear that I am still reeling from the ramifications.

And George Soros’ deep involvement with the voting machines becomes clear as to why no prosecutions of voting fraud have taken place for decades.

I must pause here as I am becoming sick to my stomach….

How in God’s name has a law been passed that guarantees voter fraud protection ?

Have all my votes for the past 36 years been canceled by dead voters, illegals, felons, multiple voters, crooked vote machines and so on ? And committed with the knowledge and consent of our so called elected representatives ?

It seems that even the aforementioned wasn’t enough for them; they had to even control the outcome of the voting machines in order to insure a “win”.

And let’s not ever forget the mainstream media who did everything in their power to see that President Trump would not win.

The Democratic party has been as though it were the asylum being run by the inmates. But for decades they have left the asylum and endeavored to run the whole world. They got their chance in 2016 and failed miserably. Thank God !

Can you imagine what would happen if Hillary had won ? Has all the makings for a dark horror movie.

All I can say is that President Trump prevailed against all the evil lies and cheating arrayed against him. I consider this a miracle. Brings to mind the following sacred words :

““If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.” Second Chronicles 7:14

https://billygraham.org/decision-mag.../if-my-people/

I hope that President Trump will enact voter laws that will make it a serious felony to fraudulently cast a vote in the upcoming 2018 election. After that being enacted, there will be much less fraud because those found guilty will become convicted felons and therefore unable to legitimately vote in the future.

Best wishes,
    Agnut

1. A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”
    Tullius Cicero 106 – 43 BC

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to agnut For This Useful Post:

Ares (10th August 2018),Bigjon (10th August 2018),Cebu_4_2 (10th August 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,816 Times in 4,307 Posts

I had heard rumors of a law where Republicans couldn't even contest votes by Democrats. I never really saw any evidence of such a law until this thread.

Absolutely amazing that this shit could go on for 30 years, and the Republican party, Libertarian Party, Green Party did absolutely nothing to contest it. It was organized crime, and technically follows under RICO. But we all know that laws are for the little guys...
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Some Libertarians are born, the government makes the rest."
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ares For This Useful Post:

agnut (10th August 2018),midnight rambler (10th August 2018)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ares View Post
    I had heard rumors of a law where Republicans couldn't even contest votes by Democrats. I never really saw any evidence of such a law until this thread.

Absolutely amazing that this shit could go on for 30 years, and the Republican party, Libertarian Party, Green Party did absolutely nothing to contest it. It was organized crime, and technically follows under RICO. But we all know that laws are for the little guys...
    Meanwhile the Dumbocrats SCREAM The Russians! The Russians! THEY are colluding with the ChiComs.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

6. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

agnut (10th August 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,454 Times in 4,275 Posts

How did Trump do it?
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,897 Times in 921 Posts

Repubs need BALLS - period! Lifting this "law" will do no good as once the libtard is in office, any attempt to prove it a farce will be portrayed in the jewsmedia as more election meddling. Remember rabbi harold solomon truman? He lost to dewy by a landslide and just stayed in office anyway! Looong before this "law"... just sayin.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,454 Times in 4,275 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JDRock View Post
    Repubs need BALLS - period! Lifting this "law" will do no good as once the libtard is in office, any attempt to prove it a farce will be portrayed in the jewsmedia as more election meddling. Remember rabbi harold solomon truman? He lost to dewy by a landslide and just stayed in office anyway! Looong before this "law"... just sayin.
    Thus why Trumps daughter is slowly sliding to the left of Trump? Just a guess but perhaps being groomed to appease the left in '20 or '24?
    Jackie did it and you know it!