Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dems had a law in place that made it illegal for elections to be audited

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Dems had a law in place that made it illegal for elections to be audited

http://82.221.129.208/.yh5.html

TOP POSTED FOR THE DAY: THE BIGGEST CONSPIRACY AMERICA EVER FACED IS BROKEN

It is a conspiracy you never heard about. Somehow, (no one will say how) the Dems had a law in place that made it illegal for elections to be audited. The law was so stark that even the RNC could be brought up on criminal charges for investigating election fraud, for an infraction as small as a poll worker asking for ID in a "blue state".

THAT is how Democrats got away with having illegals vote, the dead vote, and all the other crap.

2018 is the first time in 36 years the Dems will face an election where them stealing it can be studied and prosecuted. And when they lose, rather than say the real reason - they can't get away with fraud anymore, - they'll claim they lost because of the Russians.

The report, with all the details follows below. California was never a blue state, and rather than lose the whole deal Dems wanted to split California up when this law was un-done in January 2018 by none other than an Obama appointed judge.

What could keep such a law out of the MSM, with the RNC being silent about it also for 36 years? Blackmail? WHO was blackmailed to stay shut up about this, and let it happen?

This is all real folks, here is the report:

BLOCKBUSTER: THERE WAS A 36 YEAR LAW IN PLACE BANNING THE AUDITING OF ELECTION THEFT. IT HAS BEEN LIFTED

I just found this out and figured out what it means.

Here is the skinny version: Ever since 1982 it has been illegal for any Republican, citizen or candidate or in any other form, to audit elections,
    and that is why it never happened despite all of alt media knowing the elections were rigged. This allowed the dead, stray dogs, busloads of repeat paid voters AND ILLEGALS to vote, and Republicans could do nothing to stop it.

This is why in the latest Georgia primary, there was a district with a total of 276 registered voters that cast 670 ballots and no investigation was done, despite it being obvious there was vote fraud.

However, an Obama appointed judge overturned this law in January of 2018. I guess Obama was good for something then.

In addition to this, Republicans were blocked, by law, from ever investigating any election where Democrats won, where even egregious anomalies occurred (such as more people voting than existed.)

This happened lots in 2016. Republicans could not investigate voting machines toggling votes either. They could not investigate illegals voting.

They were blocked by law from following busloads of fraudulent voters from polling place to polling place. And the Democrats took advantage of this and rigged the sh*t OUT OF EVERYTHING.

That's why Hillary knew she won, and she knew she'd never get caught stealing it because any investigation was against the law. She knew her theft would not be looked into, conducted rigging that was horrific beyond belief, and could not believe she lost despite everything done to assure a perfect theft.

GUESS WHAT? NOW YOU CAN GO TO THE POLLS AND DO YOUR OWN EXIT POLLING. YOU COULD NOT DO THIS IN 2016.

And THAT is precisely why the tech left has moved to shut down conservatives on social media - they want to prevent conservatives from networking and figuring out precisely how and where elections were stolen.

GOOD NEWS: they had their butts handed to them in the recent special elections, so enough was done already to prevent another despicable vote rig.

I would not count on this working for the full mid terms however, people, individuals, have to get out and follow buses, ask for ID, and watch the votes get counted.

You could not do that before,
    NOW YOU CAN.

And in any legit system, you had damn well better be able to. How come that was not allowed for the last 30 plus years?

Politico did a piece on this in January right when the law was lifted (probably on page 43 lower left,) so it was missed by everyone.

HERE IT IS:

http://82.221.129.208/rnccanaudit.gif

MY COMMENT: You mean to tell me the Democrats were totally free to commit any level of vote fraud they wanted for 36 years, and CNN never said a damn thing??!!??

HA HA HA, SUCKERBERG AND THE REST OF THE TECH LEFT IS SHITTING BRICKS NOW THAT ELECTIONS CAN BE AUDITED, THEY KNOW THEY ARE TOAST. SO BAN EVERYONE SO THEY CAN'T NETWORK AND SOLVE A STOLEN ELECTION, NOW THAT IT IS ALLOWED FOR PEOPLE TO DO THAT AGAIN.

I never knew there was a law that allowed Dems to rig whatever they wanted. How the heck did this stay so well buried?

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bigjon For This Useful Post:

agnut (10th August 2018),Ares (10th August 2018),Cebu_4_2 (9th August 2018),vacuum (9th August 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,450 Times in 4,272 Posts

Re: Dems had a law in place that made it illegal for elections to be audited

I knew there was some law where republicans were not allowed to contest the votes, ^ this is it. I did not know the dems could legally have a free for all though. Very good post Bigjon.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cebu_4_2 View Post
    I knew there was some law where republicans were not allowed to contest the votes, ^ this is it. I did not know the dems could legally have a free for all though. Very good post Bigjon.
    Kind of shows us that the courts are not our courts and doesn't say much in support of the repugs either, in that it appears they let it stand without any fuss.

USA INC a one party communist country.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bigjon For This Useful Post:

Ares (10th August 2018),monty (9th August 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,331 Times in 5,107 Posts

I believe that was discussed here in the past. Maybe in one of Fred’s Crimethink posts.
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

Thanks
    Thanked 6,450 Times in 4,272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post
    I believe that was discussed here in the past. Maybe in one of Fred’s Crimethink posts.
    I think so but as I posted repubs can't challenge the vote. This I posted many years ago when Ron Paul was losing and there was video of the dems changing the ballot boxes.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Cebu_4_2 For This Useful Post:

monty (10th August 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post
    believe it's somewhere in my FAKE ELECTIONS link in siggy below; maybe not with the exact details in Jim Stone's article in OP.

too distracted to search now; big Q drops in recent couple hours, >5K listening to live decoding @ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enDezzU4un0
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

10. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

monty (10th August 2018)

Thanks

I think so but as I posted repubs can't challenge the vote. This I posted many years ago when Ron Paul was losing and there was video of the dems changing the ballot boxes.
    I was very involved with the Ron Paul campaign here in Minnesota and the dumbocrats were the least of our worries. The rank and file Republicans did everything in their power to stop Ron Paul, by changing rules, locking out RP delegates. They were the sort of scum that made me vow to never support them again.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bigjon For This Useful Post:

Ares (10th August 2018),midnight rambler (9th August 2018),Neuro (10th August 2018),PatColo (10th August 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,331 Times in 5,107 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bigjon View Post
    I was very involved with the Ron Paul campaign here in Minnesota and the dumbocrats were the least of our worries. The rank and file Republicans did everything in their power to stop Ron Paul, by changing rules, locking out RP delegates. They were the sort of scum that made me vow to never support them again.
    Same thing in Nevada.
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (10th August 2018),Neuro (10th August 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 4,306 Posts

Same here, I was involved locally in Indiana and saw Repug establishment doing all that they could to keep Ron Paul and his supporters at bay. I voted for Trump for the sole reason that the Repubs did not want him to win.
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Some Libertarians are born, the government makes the rest."
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ares For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (10th August 2018),Neuro (10th August 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

demrats burned Bernie with the same shenanigans in the '16 primaries.

An adventure novel/movie could be made of the drama which I'm sure went down overnight Nov 8/9 2016, behind closed doors & blacked out/whitewashed by the JSM -- those states which took extraordinarily long to report winner, wtf ? ! ?
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz