Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: BREAKING: Embattled Agent Peter Strzok FIRED By The FBI Strzok was at the center of

Thanks
    Thanked 6,450 Times in 4,272 Posts

BREAKING: Embattled Agent Peter Strzok FIRED By The FBI Strzok was at the center of

BREAKING: Embattled Agent Peter Strzok FIRED By The FBI

Strzok was at the center of allegations that the FBI specifically targeted Donald Trump.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/34414...-emily-zanotti
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,080 Times in 1,611 Posts

Re: BREAKING: Embattled Agent Peter Strzok FIRED By The FBI Strzok was at the center

Political boomerang, that Strzok will win in the end, bet ya and not good for the trumpeter and his minions.
    "My reading no matter how transient is a dagger in the heart of ignorance."

Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 4,306 Posts

Re: BREAKING: Embattled Agent Peter Strzok FIRED By The FBI Strzok was at the center

Quote Originally Posted by Dogman View Post
    Political boomerang, that Strzok will win in the end, bet ya and not good for the trumpeter and his minions.
    What weed are you smoking? Have you not read any of the information coming out about how many conflict of interests charges let alone ethical violations he's guilty of?

Try reading through the jusicial watch FOIA information that they obtained about this ass clown. How he was able to hang on this long shows how corrupt our government is.
    Last edited by Ares; 13th August 2018 at 03:56 PM.
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Some Libertarians are born, the government makes the rest."
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ares For This Useful Post:

Down1 (13th August 2018),EE_ (13th August 2018),midnight rambler (13th August 2018),osoab (13th August 2018),skidmark (14th August 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Fogman bring me your dreams... things aren’t always what they seem. Fogman bring me your dreams!
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

Ares (13th August 2018),Bigjon (13th August 2018),Cebu_4_2 (13th August 2018),EE_ (13th August 2018),midnight rambler (13th August 2018),osoab (13th August 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,636 Times in 3,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ares View Post
    What weed are you drinking?
    fify
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to osoab For This Useful Post:

Ares (13th August 2018),Cebu_4_2 (13th August 2018),EE_ (13th August 2018),midnight rambler (13th August 2018)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    Fogman bring me your dreams... things aren’t always what they seem. Fogman bring me your dreams!
    Lmfao..

Esad!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ares View Post
    What weed are you smoking? Have you not read any of the information coming out about how many conflict of interests charges let alone ethical violations he's guilty of?

Try reading through the jusicial watch FOIA information that they obtained about this ass clown. How he was able to hang on this long shows how corrupt our government is.
    Stone sober, look at the idiot in chief, all u said apply s to him also.

Quote Originally Posted by osoab View Post
    fify
    U are forgiven moose man. Quit drinking quite awhile ago. health stuff.

Lmfao..

Esad!

U all live well as u all can.

Peace

But also considering the crowd here, My words leave quicker from they that read this zip.

Aries u have me wrong, I do see. nothing is free, anything of value one needs to fight for it, and not take a dam thing for granted..

I just do not agree with the agenda most here hold, like not crashing the gov in place.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Ya gotta love these "centrists"

https://i.imgflip.com/2fto33.jpg
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EE_ For This Useful Post:

Cebu_4_2 (14th August 2018),midnight rambler (13th August 2018),Neuro (14th August 2018)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    Ya gotta love these "centrists"

https://i.imgflip.com/2fto33.jpg
    Hoot!

Nice try, Mr Exceptional expanded head = EE, U have an expanded ego so u could go by = EEE, I have never wanted any Clinton, especially this bitch in office.

Try, try , again , Mr Ego Especially headed man.

Sad so dam wrong..

Night, nap time, hard day for me, I wish u can walk in my shoes then u may understand..

Out of this one.

Peace !

Edit: Hair is much longer, and beard is longer, loving it myself, may post a current pic soon.

Me wear a suit ? , and fucking tie ? , may a very huge rock drop down on your pointy head.

Attachment 9912

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

I just do not agree with the agenda most here hold, like not crashing the gov in place.
    What government, what place?

Is it the one who's sole purpose is to protect us from global monopoly that has become just that by shipping all work to China then imposing tariiff on it?

Or the one who supported the Too Big too fail global monopoly banking network?

Or are both double negative?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Horn For This Useful Post:

Ares (14th August 2018)