Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Florida man who invoked 'stand your ground' after fatally shooting a black man over a

Thanks

Re: Florida man who invoked 'stand your ground' after fatally shooting a black man ov

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    Well, regardless whether the nigger needed to be stopped from attacking further the point is that if this guy hadn't put himself in the position of being parking enforcement on a property he had NO business doing so on then he wouldn't be facing manslaughter charges now. While many of us may consider this a good shoot the aftermath is still a motherfucker. He was definitely looking to get into trouble and that's where he found himself.

"A man is responsible for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

Anyone who is responsible and heeled should seek to AVOID having to shoot some two-legged varmint UNLESS absolutely necessary. (The law of necessity is that 'there is no law'.)
    Exactly... I'm sure the argument is going to be that the boyfriend was invoking his girlfriends right to stand your ground. They will say the she was in fear for her life from inside her vehicle when the shooter verbally confronted her.... I was always taught to never pull a gun that you're not about to use...but in this case I MIGHT have pulled it just to get my point across and prevent further attack.... the pause to take dead aim was enough to get the attacker to turn away... That's going to be the shooters downfall.
    * This space for rent *

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Camp Bassfish For This Useful Post:

cheka. (14th August 2018),midnight rambler (14th August 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,080 Times in 1,611 Posts

Re: Florida man who invoked 'stand your ground' after fatally shooting a black man ov

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    Well, regardless whether the nigger needed to be stopped from attacking further the point is that if this guy hadn't put himself in the position of being parking enforcement on a property he had NO business doing so on then he wouldn't be facing manslaughter charges now. While many of us may consider this a good shoot the aftermath is still a motherfucker. He was definitely looking to get into trouble and that's where he found himself.

"A man is responsible for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

Anyone who is responsible and heeled should seek to AVOID having to shoot some two-legged varmint UNLESS absolutely necessary. (The law of necessity is that 'there is no law'.)
    Agree!

Quote Originally Posted by Camp Bassfish View Post
    Exactly... I'm sure the argument is going to be that the boyfriend was invoking his girlfriends right to stand you ground. They will say the she was in fear for her life from inside her vehicle when then shooter verbally confronted her.... I was always taught to never pull a gun that you're not about to use...but in this case I MIGHT have pulled it just to get my point across and prevent further attack.... the pause to take dead aim was enough to get the attacker to turn away... That's going to be the shooters downfall.
    Yep ! Exactly, the video shows it all, murder. (Plus his history that is still being revealed) (shooter) the vid shows it all, if he pulled the gun and fired immediately, different story. But he took his time, and the guy was not advancing, but turning away= doom for him.

Aries u still got me wrong.

Peace
    "My reading no matter how transient is a dagger in the heart of ignorance."

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,214 Times in 3,001 Posts

the guy that was attacked was blacking out from the impacts of the assault and of his body hitting the ground.

stop the attack or die getting kicked in the head (like so many before him). that demo LOVES to beat/kick people that are down/out.

insert any of the thousands of documented videos here:

5. The Following User Says Thank You to cheka. For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (14th August 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

looks like a man was slaughtered to me.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Horn For This Useful Post:

Dogman (14th August 2018)

Iridium
    Thanks

you guys that say it was murder -- what sentence would you give him? would you actually throw him in prison for shooting a worthless thug that was attacking him? if so, how long?

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

So he had arguments three times prior with people who had parked at the handicap spot. Any evidence that he actually physically attacked anyone before? If he had no history of never before having argued with assholes about parking in the handicap spot would that then make it a better “stand your ground” case?

Arguing with assholes isn’t a crime. Pushing someone violently to the ground is.
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

Cebu_4_2 (14th August 2018),Tumbleweed (14th August 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,319 Times in 1,979 Posts

Maybe all nigger bucks and their Ho's need to be given handicap license plates so they won't be getting killed going to the stowe.
    We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    Arguing with assholes isn’t a crime. Pushing someone violently to the ground is.
    The now dead offender did not "push", but bodyslam/fall.

He were smart enough at that time to make it appear (or have an excuse) that he stumbled/tripped into his future executioner.

no so smart anymore, eitherway initial force was not enough to equate the response.

the body slamming would've had to be continuing or flight to life been compromised, it was not.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,450 Times in 4,272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Horn View Post
    The now dead offender did not "push", but bodyslam/fall.

He were smart enough at that time to make it appear (or have an excuse) that he stumbled/tripped into his future executioner.

no so smart anymore, eitherway initial force was not enough to equate the response.

the body slamming would've had to be continuing or flight to life been compromised, it was not.
    The loser of this game had his hands in his pockets appearing to not be a threat until he totally body slammed the shooter, otherwise shooter would have most likely backed off and possibly pulled the gun if the loser continued. Loser also did not start backing up until he saw the gun, which could have been the end of it. He appeared he was going to continue attacking but then the gun came out. The shooter did not have to shoot at that point but if he didn't pull the gun he also could have been kicked in the head to death. His few second pause as the loser backed away was where he fucked up.

His priors with provoking trouble will not end well in his trial.

I see total failure on both sides.

With no gun the loser would be charged with murder / attempted murder.

Shooter is a provoking asshat that really had no business saying a thing unless there were no other spots to park AND he was handicapped or a family member with him.

Period case closed, this will have to play out in court.

I see 100% wrong on both sides.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Iridium
    Thanks

the alleged victim's criminal record is so long that they just listed some of it -- i do appreciate them including the aggravated battery in their partial list. shooter did society a favor

http://www.fox13news.com/news/local-...round-shooting

McGlockton’s criminal record includes drug charges, petit theft, and an aggravated battery arrest

================================================== ==========================================
    let's look at some more of it's work

https://www.pcsoweb.com/InmateBookin...spx?id=1309676

AGGRAVATED BATTERY DOMESTIC (felony)

RESISTING ARREST W/VIOLENCE

DISORDERLY CONDUCT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

more pieces to it's history

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/th...381656/page-10

MM has several convictions:

POSSESSION OF MARIJUANA
    POSSESSION OF COCAINE
    POSSESSION OF COCAINE
    RESISTING AN OFFICER WITH VIOLENCE

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------