Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Florida man who invoked 'stand your ground' after fatally shooting a black man over a

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Re: Florida man who invoked 'stand your ground' after fatally shooting a black man ov

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post
    Jewboo move if I ever saw one...

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Re: Florida man who invoked 'stand your ground' after fatally shooting a black man ov

Quote Originally Posted by hoarder View Post
    The glorification of "victims" is a genuine Jewish idea that we must reject. Jews imposed handicap parking on us because they help establish the concept of "victim status" and demand we bow to victims. Handicap parking laws are sick and perverted. So are a lot of laws. If I were to defend any laws, it would only be the just ones. To me, someone who has authoritarian personality disorder is someone who reveres laws and helps the authorities to impose those laws on others. A person who reveres laws reveres them regardless of whether or not they are just.
    Well it seems like in your mind Jews are by default behind everything you dislike in life. Obviously they are your superiors and natural rulers then. Well now they have decided that if you have the nerve to comment on what you deem bad behavior among niggers, they have the right to violently assault you, and you don’t have any right to defend yourself against that. So you’ld better hunker down and shut your mouth and let the niggers roam freely. Or start doing something more just...
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Horn View Post
    Jewboo move if I ever saw one...
    This sounds like what happened to Neuro, when he got the moderating position on forum.

Made me think of this:
    Great minds discuss ideas
    Average minds discuss events
    Mediocre minds discuss people
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

BrewTech (27th August 2019),Jewboo (27th August 2019),Tumbleweed (28th August 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

I wonder what GIM2 thinks of me.

https://goldismoney2.com/attachments/mr-rodgers-flipping-the-bird-gif.139537/

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    Made me think of this:
    Great minds discuss ideas
    Average minds discuss events
    Mediocre minds discuss people
    I'm sorry, I was just visiting this thread, you can all go on discussing peoples.

My idea is to take pot shots at youz guys from the sidelines.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,319 Times in 1,979 Posts

If you're big enough and strong enough like the two guys in the video this is probably the best way to communicate with niggers when they get out of line. I think the nigger probably got the message.

We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (31st August 2019),midnight rambler (31st August 2019),Neuro (31st August 2019),woodman (31st August 2019)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tumbleweed View Post
    if you're big enough and strong enough like the two guys in the video this is probably the best way to communicate with niggers when they get out of line. I think the nigger probably got the message.

lmao