Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Florida man who invoked 'stand your ground' after fatally shooting a black man over a

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

Re: Florida man who invoked 'stand your ground' after fatally shooting a black man ov

Quote Originally Posted by Cebu_4_2 View Post
    "An armed society is a polite society"
    Maybe this holds true for those with an intellect above the 'grass hut' level. Most people who initiate violence are not very intelligent and have never had an original thought in their life.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

Cebu_4_2 (15th August 2018),hoarder (16th August 2018),midnight rambler (15th August 2018),Neuro (15th August 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Re: Florida man who invoked 'stand your ground' after fatally shooting a black man ov

Quote Originally Posted by Horn View Post
    Hence, manslaughter charges.

The strange annoying americans probably saved your life, Neuro.
    No it wasn’t them that took me to the bar where they called the ambulance. They only triggered me while I was sitting waiting for the ambulance covered in blood. Or do you mean I should be grateful to them that they didn’t shoot me, when I became aggressive to them?

Manslaughter charge is valid in states where they don’t have stand your ground legislation. But IF you have good enough reason to suspect that an attacker would kill or seriously injure you, using deadly force to defend you is permissable.
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    Maybe this holds true for those with an intellect above the 'grass hut' level. Most people who initiate violence are not very intelligent and have never had an original thought in their life.
    Yes not every armed society is a polite society...
    https://cdnuploads.aa.com.tr/uploads...1.jpg?v=143351
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Thanks
    Thanked 6,450 Times in 4,272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    No it wasn’t them that took me to the bar where they called the ambulance. They only triggered me while I was sitting waiting for the ambulance covered in blood. Or do you mean I should be grateful to them that they didn’t shoot me, when I became aggressive to them?
    I think it's possible they kept your adrenaline going long enough that you didn't pass out and away. I heard of one guy working skeleton night shift got his arm chopped off. He walked all the way across the factory until he found another worker. As soon as the worker saw him he collapsed and was out, the worker tied his belt around the guys arm and then called for help. I think the injured guy would have kept walking until he found someone. Survival is an instinct and so is adrenaline to provide for survival. Note the black guy walked back to the store where he collapsed too. Then again his engine may have run out of oil by then so it's not a good example in this case.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Thanks

Yes not every armed society is a polite society...
    https://cdnuploads.aa.com.tr/uploads...1.jpg?v=143351
    That isn't a society, it's an army. WTF would they be shooting without gunpowder anyways?

Thanks

I think it's possible they kept your adrenaline going long enough that you didn't pass out and away. I heard of one guy working skeleton night shift got his arm chopped off. He walked all the way across the factory until he found another worker. As soon as the worker saw him he collapsed and was out, the worker tied his belt around the guys arm and then called for help. I think the injured guy would have kept walking until he found someone. Survival is an instinct and so is adrenaline to provide for survival. Note the black guy walked back to the store where he collapsed too. Then again his engine may have run out of oil by then so it's not a good example in this case.
    Possible, the injuries per se wasn’t life threatening, even though my jacket was destroyed with the cut in my chin and blood coming from my broken teeth, but blood loss wasn’t that much maybe a quarter pint or so. But the reason I got so irritated with them was that my adrenaline levels were already so high. If I hadn’t so much adrenaline in my brain already what they said wouldn’t have triggered me... it takes a lot for me to raise my fists, normally...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

Cebu_4_2 (15th August 2018)

Thanks

it takes a lot for me to raise my fists, normally...
    Besides my 21 year old boy I haven't had to do anything in like 30 years, he stopped trying to be alpha with me.

With others A little push and shove and grab perhaps but no need to wrestle or fight. Most if not all I have to deal with realize it might not be in their best interest to fuck with me. I call it word kill. If that don't work I am more than ready to exercise, save me a trip to the exercise room.

Broken ribs not fight related except one time, heavy dude and I tripped him up and he landed on me. That did suck but adrenaline worked and I got the job done anyway.

Besides a few broken ribs multiple times I am good and those healed up good. The really weird thing is after the ribs healed they re-broke themselves 2 times in separate situations (without getting jacked up) for no reason at all. Same pain and everything but they healed quicker and there is no deformation of my stomach or back muscles. (A welcome anomaly). Like my body said fuk this shit, lets fix it right. I looked this stuff up for many many hours with no idea what happened. It just did.

ANyways, drinking and rambling. Hope you like the results of me reporting your post.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Cebu_4_2 For This Useful Post:

Neuro (15th August 2018)

Thanks

Besides my 21 year old boy I haven't had to do anything in like 30 years, he stopped trying to be alpha with me.

With others A little push and shove and grab perhaps but no need to wrestle or fight. Most if not all I have to deal with realize it might not be in their best interest to fuck with me. I call it word kill. If that don't work I am more than ready to exercise, save me a trip to the exercise room.

Broken ribs not fight related except one time, heavy dude and I tripped him up and he landed on me. That did suck but adrenaline worked and I got the job done anyway.

Besides a few broken ribs multiple times I am good and those healed up good. The really weird thing is after the ribs healed they re-broke themselves 2 times in separate situations (without getting jacked up) for no reason at all. Same pain and everything but they healed quicker and there is no deformation of my stomach or back muscles. (A welcome anomaly). Like my body said fuk this shit, lets fix it right. I looked this stuff up for many many hours with no idea what happened. It just did.

ANyways, drinking and rambling. Hope you like the results of me reporting your post.
    We’ll see if the messages reaches our beloved lord. They reached me anyway...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

Cebu_4_2 (15th August 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Manslaughter charge is valid in states where they don’t have stand your ground legislation. But IF you have good enough reason to suspect that an attacker would kill or seriously injure you, using deadly force to defend you is permissable.
    Had you not gotten pissed off at them, your heart may have accidentally stopped, God sends Americans many places cause they are great again and again.

And reason was explained away by you at the last post by disorientation, its manslaughter or accidental death. That he were made disoriented really has nothing to do with his actions in the eyeball of the law.
    Donald J. Trump IS our very first Black U.S. President

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Horn View Post
    Had you not gotten pissed off at them, your heart may have accidentally stopped, God sends Americans many places cause they are great again and again.

And reason was explained away by you at the last post by disorientation, its manslaughter or accidental death. That he were made disoriented really has nothing to do with his actions in the eyeball of the law.
    Aha I see what you mean there you think I suggested that he didn’t know that the blow of whatever came from the nigger. I think he well knew that that the blow came from the nigger, but I think in the moment he didn’t know what kind of blow he had received. He could have been violently struck, or stabbed or even shot, from the eyes of the victim. The last two may have meant he was already mortally or seriously injured. And he has at that time stand your ground right to shoot the assailant. In the first hypothetical instance (which is that he was struck, which he was), even if it is obvious he isn’t mortally or seriously injured, he still have the right to defend himself as long he has reason to believe he may be at risk to be injured by the aggressor.

But if he didn’t know that the man who attacked him was the attacker, yes I agree it would be manslaughter or accidental killing if he shot him. It could even be pre-meditated murder if he shot him because he was a nigger, not because he thought he was the attacker, for instance.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (16th August 2018)