Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Florida man who invoked 'stand your ground' after fatally shooting a black man over a

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Re: Florida man who invoked 'stand your ground' after fatally shooting a black man ov

Quote Originally Posted by Cebu_4_2 View Post
    That isn't a society, it's an army. WTF would they be shooting without gunpowder anyways?
    True, I admit I googled “child soldiers” and photos like these came out... I didn’t see any pics of white child soldiers though. I guess white societies are polite societies...
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Re: Florida man who invoked 'stand your ground' after fatally shooting a black man ov

It would be an interesting case if Florida seeks the difference between voluntary or involuntary, added the disorientation.

I doubt the defense would step anywhere near it though or if it makes any difference in sentencing with Florida.

https://theydiffer.com/difference-be...-manslaughter/

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    When I am carrying, I am specially careful not to engage in arguments. I mind my own business. I even drive more carefully.
    It is possible that they had prior involvement with each other and the triggerman knew that reaction would be forthcoming.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,456 Times in 4,275 Posts

When is the court date?
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cebu_4_2 View Post
    When is the court date?
    Somewhen after they revoke his firearm permit, take away half his pension, place him on house arrest only to work on Amazon or until Trump gets finished chopping it down to a manageable sized government monopoly.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Horn View Post
    It would be an interesting case if Florida seeks the difference between voluntary or involuntary, added the disorientation.

I doubt the defense would step anywhere near it though or if it makes any difference in sentencing with Florida.

https://theydiffer.com/difference-be...-manslaughter/
    And then you have ”stand your ground” as well. I am pretty sure the man and his defense lawyer will keep arguing his case around that argument. I guess if the court doesn’t buy that argument it would be a case of voluntary manslaughter, as his intent when shooting his attacker couldn’t really be interpreted much differently. However as I have pointed out in this thread there are plenty of points that would support his “stand your ground” case.

If you are not allowed to “stand your ground” after having been brutally attacked, when are you? The fact that he has a history to complain about parkings is actually irrelevant, unless prosecutors can find witnesses that supports the notion that he did this to provoke a violent confrontation. Essentially he or a witness should confess to this was his goal.
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    If you are not allowed to “stand your ground” after having been brutally attacked, when are you?
    before,

I'm not sure a defense lawyer could argue the case with stand your ground stipulation or if he did he would lose.

I have not read the law, but from the video - standing ground would need to be established and then encroached upon after gun is unholstered or made visible/known to the assailant. "I have a gun right here, don't come any closer"

is not the case here based on evidence that his standing ground were encroached upon. if disoriented and unable to know (any closer or his ground) well than its manslaughter.

Thanks

I think he will be made into an example of what not to do.

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,214 Times in 3,001 Posts

do we want a society where you are jailed/bilked for shooting a criminal thug that has attacked you and has you down on the ground?

or do we want one where it is no-fault to shoot it? what does the constitution say? does it say nigger can beat you to death before you have your enumerated right to defend?

how many times did he shoot it? once? more evidence of just stopping the attack

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cheka. For This Useful Post:

Neuro (17th August 2018),Tumbleweed (18th August 2018)

Thanks

Watch the video and how the televits is going to portray it... Going to be just that little part where he hesitates to shoot, over and over.