Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gmail's new looked messaged me "No need to delete the emails, I have enough space"

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Gmail's new looked messaged me "No need to delete the emails, I have enough space"

and I don't even work here > https://www.clintonfoundation.org

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Re: Gmail's new looked messaged me "No need to delete the emails, I have enough space

^ WTF?

What's a (new) "looked"

& the Klinton Human Trafficking Front "Foundation" page loaded normally for me; though I really didn't need that.
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks

Re: Gmail's new looked messaged me "No need to delete the emails, I have enough space

Gmail has a new look, what kind of antique are you Pat Colo?

You don't have to delete any emails anymore, cause you have enough space.

Gawsh you people are dunce, it aint my cryptic lingo text.

Thanks

^ so "looked" was a typo in title? shoulda been "look"??

regardless, connection to Klinton Human Trafficking Front "Foundation" ??

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    ^ so "looked" was a typo in title? shoulda been "look"??

regardless, connection to Klinton Human Trafficking Front "Foundation" ??
    No need to delete the emails

man that went over like a Led Zeppelin from Hitler

Excuse me, I feel the need to wash.

Thanks

^ joke attempt woulda been clearer without the title's typo, & maybe link to DNC instead of CF? Even then I prolly woundn't have gotten it. OP needed more elaboration.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,798 Times in 5,003 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Horn View Post
    Gmail has a new look, what kind of antique are you Pat Colo?

You don't have to delete any emails anymore, cause you have enough space.

Gawsh you people are dunce, it aint my cryptic lingo text.
    The fact that you are aware of it adds substantially to your sanity score...
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Thanks
    Thanked 7,798 Times in 5,003 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    ^ joke attempt woulda been clearer without the title's typo, & maybe link to DNC instead of CF? Even then I prolly woundn't have gotten it. OP needed more elaboration.
    Did you have a stroke recently?
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    Did you have a stroke recently?
    after I straightened out Horn's botched humor attempt with this thread; Neuro comes in, reads the whole thread which makes sense of that which, as of the OP, was utterly baffling ; & pretends everything was totally clear as of the OP. In fact Neuro was surely already in stitches on the floor, before he even read my first reply.

R I G H T !!! Tell us another one N!

So Neuro proceeds to dump on me for some flavor of mental deficiency...

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

I've always assumed when I delete emails from my Gmail account, that they're not really gone forever, they just move to permanent storage at some NSA database. I think the benefit now is the cost of digital email storage (especially for Google) is so cheap they don't have to impose a limit on what they'll host locally for you in your inbox.
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell