Thread: Is Jared Kushner the Antichrist?

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

Is Jared Kushner the Antichrist?

Curious evidence.

Word document -

https://rense.com/general96/Is-Jared...ntichrist.docx
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

2. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

JDRock (19th August 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,450 Times in 4,272 Posts

Re: Is Jared Kushner the Antichrist?

Not gonna invite that into my computer, Sorry man
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cebu_4_2 View Post
    http://chaneyweiner.com/blog/wp-cont...TruthQuote.jpg

Thanks
    Thanked 8,331 Times in 5,107 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cebu_4_2 View Post
    https://rense.com/general96/Is-Jared...ntichrist.docx

Is-Jared-Kushner-the-Antichrist.docx

Is Jared Kushner the Antichrist?

Keep your eye on Donald Trump’s son-in-law, Jared Kushner. Not only Jared Kushner the White House Innovations Director and Senior Advisor to President Trump, he is also Trump’s son-in-law and Ivanka Trump’s husband. He has virtually arisen out of nowhere to tackle some of the world’s most difficult issues:

According to Business Insider:
    Here are the policy areas tasked to Kushner:
    Middle East peace: After taking office in January, Trump tasked his son-in-law with resolving the decades-long conflict between the Israelis and the Palestinians, dubbing it the "toughest deal in the world to make," and saying that if Kushner can't help broker peace "no one can." Trump's son-in-law also met with the Iraqi prime minister this week to discuss the country's war with ISIS.

Government reform/Opioid crisis management: Late last month, the White House announced that Kushner would head up the White House Office of American Innovation. Partnering with Elon Musk, Apple head Tim Cook, and Microsoft founder Bill Gates, the office's goal is to examine areas where the private sector could improve government using data and technology. Kushner told the Washington Post he aimed to use the office to modernize the Department of Veterans Affairs, solve the opioid crisis, and develop ideas for Trump's upcoming infrastructure proposal.

Criminal justice reform: Kushner met with the chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee last week to discuss stalled bipartisan criminal justice reform efforts.

Liaison to Mexico: When asked if Tillerson would be meeting with Mexican Foreign Secretary Luis Videgaray while he was in town last month, a spokesperson for the state department seemed unaware the top Mexican diplomat was in town. Videgaray instead met with Kushner, who has served as an intermediary between the president and Mexico, aiming to build trust despite Trump's unpopularity in Mexico due to his inflammatory immigration rhetoric.

Liaison to China: Kushner is seen as the driving force between Xi's upcoming state visit at Trump's Mar-a-Lago club. The New York Times reported that Kushner has worked behind the scenes to mend fences with the Chinese after Trump broke precedent by appearing to waffle on the so-called "One-China" policy towards Taiwan. The first-son-in-law has also sat in on key meetings regarding North Korea.

Liaison to the Muslim community: BuzzFeed reported that Kushner met with a group of Muslim activists and business leaders just before Trump's inauguration to discuss the incoming president's relationship with the Muslim community.

Kushner also told the Washington Post he aimed to use the office to modernize the Department of Veterans Affairs, and develop ideas for Trump's upcoming infrastructure proposal.

Is there anything Kushner doesn’t feel he can handle? If delusions of grandeur are a requirement for being in politics then Kushner seems to have this self-perception in spades. And, come to think of it, the antichrist also appears to share this same delusion of grandeur – especially when it comes to when he brings a short-lived peace in the Middle East (see Daniel 9:27; 11:36-12:7).

On top of this, AND the fact that Kushner has long been a Democrat, he has had financial connections to both New World Order George Soros and a cordial relationship with New World Order advocate Tony Blair. Then there is Jared Kushner’s curious connection with the number 666 when he purchased the New York City office building at 666 5th Avenue in 2007, and the numerology of his name (see below).

Jared has been friends with Israel’s Netanyahu for many years as well as with the new reigning Saudi prince, which appears to be one reason why President Trump boasted to the Times of London that: “he’ll make a deal with Israel that no one else can,” (Source: Kushner Seen As Hopeful Sign by West Bank Settlers)

The Washington Post reported that: “Trump has said that if Jared Kushner ‘can't produce peace in the Middle East, no one can.’"

And, according to the New York Times, Jared Kushner said “We have the plan ready — mostly ready — and when the time is right, we’ll bring it out.”

Is that all, then? No! Not by a long shot.

While researching this topic I ran across the following:

In December 2008, long before Jared Kushner was a blip on anyone’s radar and long before Donald Trump gave any serious thought of running for President, a David Icke forum user (going by the name of babablacksheep) claimed that Jared had assumed the leadership role over the Illuminati at the age of 26 or 27.

By itself this claim seems preposterous but when considering all of the other bits of evidence it struck me that if Jared Kushner truly is (or will become) the Antichrist then his assuming the leadership of the Illuminati might not be so far-fetched after all.

While tantalizing to think about for just the briefest of moments it would be better to stick to things more verifiable:

When Jared Kushner married Ivanka Trump, Ivanka had to renounce her nominal Protestant belief in Jesus as God’s Messiah. This I know from my own experience when I tried to skirt the issue with my orthodox rabbi as I attempted to become an orthodox Jew so I could immigrate to Israel back in 1983. You can’t leave the Protestant religion to become an orthodox Jew and bypass this step.

“… for me it was clear that Ron should have a kosher conversion to Jewish faith. I told Ron about the three ceremonies that would be required. I explained that males needed to be circumcised and it would also be necessary for him to be immersed in water in a mikvah. The third ceremony is the renouncing of a person’s prior beliefs before a Beit Din (council of rabbis). Ron agreed to all the ceremonies but the last one. He said he just didn’t think he could renounce Jesus. I was horrified! My husband had never mentioned Jesus, hadn’t been to church for more than 30 years and had never used the words Christian, Christ or New Testament and now he was telling me he couldn’t renounce Jesus! I was so upset.” – from Jewish Testimonies

Kushner also has ties, both familial and individually, to an organization of Jewish elitists who view all others as practically sub-human – the ChabadLubavitch movement. This group of roughly 200,000 believers with connections to powerful parties around the globe follows the occult teachings and goals of the Kabala, including a desire to interface with and control angelic forces (fallen or otherwise) and the belief in reincarnation.

“Souls may also be reincarnated to complete a certain task, repay a debt, or rectify a sin. In fact the concept of reincarnation as rectification for sin is well documented by the Kabbalists. … it is beyond the vision of mere mortals to figure out whose reincarnation one may be.”

Now, we all know how politics tends to attract narcissistic people with a lust for power who have delusions of grandeur, so I doubt if Jared Kushner is anexception. Because of this generality, let me indulge in a moment of speculation by posing the following question:

What if Jared Kushner considered himself to be the reincarnation of a past Jewish Messianic figure or even the reincarnation of Christ himself – come back to complete what he (supposedly) “failed” to do the first time through? …

And if that is not enough, consider that Kushner’s name in Hebrew actually tabulates to 666 if one adds the Hebrew value of his first initial to the Hebrew value of the letters in his last name - using the same gematria (numerology) that St. John used in Revelation:
    ירד קושניר
    http://gold-silver.us/forum/blob:htt...1-22ecec33e1a2

If we use his first initial (J) and his last name Kushner then it totals up to 666

The number may have significance in the Zohar – the Kabbalah holy book. Rabbi Mosad Hayesod cites Vilna Gaon’s commentary on the Zohar, saying:“the number 666 contains hidden within it exalted and lofty Messianic potential.” Source: http://www.betemunah.org/six.html

I KNOW how reluctant and resistant to this conservative Christians will be. They have been brainwashed into thinking that anyone who supports Israel is one of the good guys. They believe that both this current President (Donald Trump) and every Israel loving Jew must be honored trusted supported and followed. But let’s see what the Scriptures have to say.

Jesus and Paul both warned of coming deceptions. Jesus warned that a false Messiah would one day come in his own name, someone who would try to sound and act as the Messiah. He said that the Jews who have rejected Jesus will likely accept this false Messiah as the real thing. Jesus warned that even the elect (the faithful – whether Jew or Gentile) will be tempted to believe the lie. Even in Paul’s day, believers in Corinth and in Galatia were already accepting false teachers and a false spirit and a false gospel.

Mark 13:5-6 And Jesus began to say to them, “See that no one leads you astray. (6) Many will come in my name, saying, ‘I am he!’ [i.e. ’the Messiah’]and they will lead many astray.

Mark 13:21-23 And then if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or ‘Look, there he is!’ do not believe it. (22) For false christs and false prophets will arise and perform signs and wonders, to lead astray, if possible, the elect. (23) But be on guard; I have told you all things beforehand.

John 5:18 … the Jews were seeking all the more to kill him, because not only was he breaking the Sabbath, but he was even calling God his own Father, making himself equal with God. … 43 I have come in my Father's name, and you do not receive me. If another comes in his own name, you will receive him.

2 Corinthians 11:3-4 But I am afraid that as the serpent deceived Eve by his cunning, your thoughts will be led astray from a sincere and pure devotion to Christ. (4) For if someone comes and proclaims another Jesus than the one we proclaimed, or if you receive a different spirit from the one you received, or if you accept a different gospel from the one you accepted, you put up with it readily enough.

2 Corinthians 11:13-15 For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. (14) And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. (15) So it is no surprise if his servants, also, disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their deeds.

Galatians 1:6-8 I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting him who called you in the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel— (7) not that there is another one, but there are some who trouble you and want to distort the gospel of Christ. (8) But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

Our kids, and much of the underbelly of our nation (world?), are being captivated by and indoctrinated into the worship of Satan, witchcraft, black magic, the occult, the viewing Lucifer as the preferred libertarian enlightener of mankind, and enthralled by all things connected with death and darkness. They have become brainwashed and deceived; mindless nihilistic seekers of pleasures, illicit thrills, and emotional highs. Could there be a more opportune time for Satan, his New World Order, and his counterfeit Messiah (aka the Antichrist) to make their appearance? I think not.

Conservative Pastors and most of their flocks are by and large nearly clueless about what the enemy of their souls and his many cohorts are up to. They prefer NOT to know anything about the extent of Christian persecution in the world, the prevalence of pedophilia amongst the people and their rulers, and ignorant of the extent of witchcraft and Luciferian indoctrination through the whole range of our now severely warped and perverse culture. On top of this, they certainly do not want to accept the fact that their ignorance and silence and abdication of responsibility have allowed all of this to occur.

From where I am standing it looks like we are rapidly approaching the perfect time for the rise of the Antichrist. The late David Rockefeller put it this way:

“We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order.”
    - David Rockefeller, Club of Rome executive member, former Chairman of Chase Manhattan Bank, founder of the Trilateral Commission, executive member of the World Economic Forum and donated the land on which the United Nations stands. Speaking at a U.N. Business Conference, Sept. 14, 1994

The Christian community, however, is largely and intentionally blind to any of this. There are many reasons for the Church’s reluctance to deal with these issues, but that goes beyond the scope of this article; nevertheless, deception in the Church plays a big role.

To paraphrase Mark Twain: “It is easier to deceive a man than to convince him he has been deceived.” [Autobiographical dictation, 2 December 1906.Published in Autobiography of Mark Twain, Volume 2 (University of California Press, 2013)]

So here we sit, you and I, wondering how the rest of this final act will play out. A few are awake, and some of us are just beginning to rouse from our collective slumber, but the majority of us are still sound asleep and extremely resentful of and resistant to being awakened.

Please keep all of this in the back of your mind as you continue to read and learn about Jared Kushner in the coming weeks and months and perhaps years.

No one, and I must repeat it loudly, NO ONE to date comes closer to matching the antichrist’s credentials than Jared Kushner. And there are indications that just below the image of Kushner as a nice sweet “golden boy’ lays a ruthless individual apt to say or do anything at all to achieve his goals.
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Cebu_4_2 (20th August 2018),JDRock (27th December 2018),midnight rambler (19th August 2018),Tumbleweed (20th August 2018),woodman (29th December 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,080 Times in 1,611 Posts
    Shit Mon!

Trump is!
    "My reading no matter how transient is a dagger in the heart of ignorance."

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dogman For This Useful Post:

Neuro (27th December 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dogman View Post
    Shit Mon!

Trump is!
    Famous last words?
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

Cebu_4_2 (22nd January 2019),Tumbleweed (27th December 2018)