Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: :FEDERAL - POSTMASTER - GENERAL :Russell - Jay: Gould

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

Re: :FEDERAL - POSTMASTER - GENERAL :Russell - Jay: Gould

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    More sophistry...
    Please explain your world to me in ziero0 words or less.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

The only rule is that might is right
    Well that is not what "they" claim and if you rebut their presumptions "they" are then shown to be the scum that we know them to be.

Without that rebuttal, they can stand on principle that ignorance of the law is no excuse. And proceed to railroad you in their kangaroo private law courts.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

His mothers name is Stella Gould

Which of these two guys looks most like the Jew?

You have been misled Bigjon. All these people who claims that the legal system is fictional (it is), and then goes on to show how you can navigate the legal fiction to your advantage, by analyzing its script or code, and using it to discredit the authorities. The problem is that the primary driver for the legal fiction isn’t the script, it is the authority, who will only follow the script as long as it benefits them.

At best you will gain a small victory after spending many hours combating the beast, like not having to pay a parking ticket.

At worst they throw you in jail forever or kill you for bullshit reasons.

You can use your time for better pursuits Don Quixote!

A bad profile is evidence, but not proof he is a Jew. And besides there are some good Jews.

Here is my windmill:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bigjon View Post
    A bad profile is evidence, but not proof he is a Jew. And besides there are some good Jews
    From post #5

More Bobby Fischer quotes:
    ”They are subhuman. They are the scum of the Earth. When you talk about Jews, you're scraping the bottom of the barrel of humanity.”
    Radio Interview, October 16 1999
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

More Bobby Fischer quotes:
    https://en.m.wikiquote.org/wiki/Bobby_Fischer
    First of all, we have to understand what communism is. I mean, to me, real communism, the Soviet communism, is basically a mask for Bolshevism, which is a mask for Judaism.
    Press Conference, September 1 1992 [6]
    What is going on is I am being persecuted night and day by the Jews, for telling it like it is. They want to put me in jail, they're robbing me of everything I have, they're continuously lying about me. I've had enough of this shit. The latest thing they've done is I had some stuff in storage back in Pasadena for 12 years, spent a fortune on storage fees, a fortune on safes... and these God-damn Jews in America have just gone and grabbed it all.
    Radio Interview, January 13 1999 [7]
    They're lying bastards. Jews were always lying bastards throughout their history. They're a filthy, dirty, disgusting, vile, criminal people.
    Radio Interview, March 10 1999 [8]
    My main interest right now is to expose the Jews. This is a lot bigger than me. They're not just persecuting me. This is not just my struggle, I'm not just doing this for myself... This is life and death for the world. These God-damn Jews have to be stopped. They're a menace to the whole world.
    Radio Interview, March 10 1999 [9]
    I have a crazy quirk, Eugene. I like to say what I think. And if you're gonna work for the Jews, you can no longer say what you think. You can't say the holocaust never happened, for example. That is an absolute no-no. You can't say that circumcision is a crime. There are so many things you cannot say once you get on the Jewish bandwagon. … There used to be a lot of people like me, but little by little the Jewish spirit seems to be conquering all.
    Speaking to Eugene Torre on Bombo Radyo Philippines, May 24 1999 [10]
    I would rather be free in my mind, and be locked up in a prison cell, than to be a coward and not be able to say what I want.
    Radio Interview, May 24 1999 [11]
    America is totally under control of the Jews, you know. I mean, look what they're doing in Yugoslavia... The Secretary of State and the Secretary of Defense are dirty Jews.
    Radio Interview, May 24 1999 [12]
    The Jews have been hardened against Christ, against decency for thousands of years... They're gonna have to be annihilated, Eugene.
    Speaking to Eugene Torre, Radio Interview, May 24 1999 [13]
    I studied that first Karpov-Kasparov match for a year and a half before I cracked it, what they were doing, and discovered that it was all prearranged move-by-move. There's no doubt of it in my mind.
    Radio Interview, June 27 1999 [14]
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation