Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: South African girl thanks Donald Trump, calling him a savior, and asking for help

Electrum
    Thanks

Re: South African girl thanks Donald Trump, calling him a savior, and asking for help

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    Yes and I wrote that I agreed to his opinion in general. But why should this girl suffer the guilt of hundreds of millions of other white women in his post. First of all it is hardly relevant, she isn’t a hardcore feminist that stated she wanted free abortions for boer women in her video...
    yeah, you can go ahead and pretend like the chief issue is with that individual girl, pretend like you took offense on her behalf, how sensitive you are. You throw your weight behind that particular sexy female, you paint yourself a good guy and me bad guy, and looky - you became the forum hero, congrats, so, what is your next step - lets elect your ass into an office or what? Should your crusade make anyone feel better about the Africaans and Boer's future? Like you care.

Im saying the woman like her should get a clue from her next-door neighbor-black-woman, who's a nation/race ain't in death spiral, and to go have more babies instead of her "cool" and masculine internet-activism, because that's what females are suppose to be doing in a healthy population, be that human or beasts, and look, that "radical" thought turned out to be so freaking offensive both to your ass and even to this entire forum, triggering all that ugly and feministic tantrum of yours that everybody "liked"?
    Well .... No wonder whites are the race of old, wrinkly, ugly, frail and soon to be dead retirees. Because of millions of females just like her and their enablers just like you. I'm done with this thread. Have a nice day, "friend".

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Re: South African girl thanks Donald Trump, calling him a savior, and asking for help

Quote Originally Posted by jcismylord View Post
    yeah, you can go ahead and pretend like the chief issue is with that individual girl, pretend like you took offense on her behalf, how sensitive you are. You throw your weight behind that particular sexy female, you paint yourself a good guy and me bad guy, and looky - you became the forum hero, congrats, so, what is your next step - lets elect your ass into an office or what? Should your crusade make anyone feel better about the Africaans and Boer's future? Like you care.

Im saying the woman like her should get a clue from her next-door neighbor-black-woman, who's a nation/race ain't in death spiral, and to go have more babies instead of her "cool" and masculine internet-activism, because that's what females are suppose to be doing in a healthy population, be that human or beasts, and look, that "radical" thought turned out to be so freaking offensive both to your ass and even to this entire forum, triggering all that ugly and feministic tantrum of yours that everybody "liked"?
    Well .... No wonder whites are the race of old, wrinkly, ugly, frail and soon to be dead retirees. Because of millions of females just like her and their enablers just like you. I'm done with this thread. Have a nice day, "friend".
    You are clearly unhinged... Get a grip will ya, I said I supported you in principle
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Thanks
    Thanked 6,454 Times in 4,275 Posts

Just got FB jail 3 days for saying faggot instead of 'gay' new job tomorrow so fuck them right now. The little faggot I am going to condomplate on how he will get a permaban. Good friends from high school "not' and then I hung out with his younger sister that told me he raped her.... That's my FB update for the day. Got to be a long way away at 7 am so I should get this party started. See you guys but not as much in the near future.
    Jackie did it and you know it!