THE PRINCIPLE- The Movie Big Science Does NOT want YOU to see. SEE IT NOW.

The Principle
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Gonna be right back

Thanks
    Thanked 5,363 Times in 3,043 Posts

Re: Gonna be right back

Quote Originally Posted by Twisted Titan View Post
    I intend to add to the pill regimens but for now I will roll conventional

According to our fellow medical experts you just need to take your vitamins and fish oil Brother TT.

truth is chased from many villages

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (14th September 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,662 Times in 3,802 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post

According to our fellow medical experts you just need to take your vitamins and fish oil Brother TT.

The only thing Western medicine is good at is trama and surgery. Outside of that they try to get you hooked on pills for the rest of your life. Keep in mind book, that the opioid problem in this country started from prescription pain killers.

Go head, keep using a doctor whose training was developed by the very same drug companies he's pushing pils for.

I'm sure it'll all be fine.
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Some Libertarians are born, the government makes the rest."
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ares For This Useful Post:

BrewTech (13th September 2018),Jewboo (13th September 2018),midnight rambler (13th September 2018),Neuro (13th September 2018),skidmark (17th September 2018),Tumbleweed (14th September 2018)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ares View Post
    The only thing Western medicine is good at is trama and surgery. Outside of that they try to get you hooked on pills for the rest of your life. Keep in mind book, that the opioid problem in this country started from prescription pain killers.

Go head, keep using a doctor whose training was developed by the very same drug companies he's pushing pils for.

I'm sure it'll all be fine.
    I actually agree with all of you in this thread, but Brother TT needs to first get his immediate vitals stabilized THEN consider long term lifestyle changes.

Best thing we can do for Brother TT for now is to pray.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

Ares (13th September 2018),Tumbleweed (14th September 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,662 Times in 3,802 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post
    I actually agree with all of you in this thread, but Brother TT needs to first get his immediate vitals stabilized THEN consider long term lifestyle changes.

Best thing we can do for Brother TT for now is to pray.

Agreed, why I suggested the he could start taking some of the other things outside of Vitamin K if he is on blood thinners as those would actually help. Magnesium and Selenium would probably be the ones I would recommend the most as Selenium has the most studies done showing its affects of reducing inflammation. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3277928/
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Some Libertarians are born, the government makes the rest."
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

Thanks
    Thanked 1,196 Times in 567 Posts

I agree western medicine is a farce, trauma care excepted. That said lets not turn this thread into a debate about holistic vs institutional medicine. TT, were pulling for you and your in our prayers. Did u have any telling symptoms the last few years?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to JDRock For This Useful Post:

osoab (14th September 2018)

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,071 Times in 1,978 Posts

They are trying to get a me a " life vest "it has the ability to monitor and shock if need be...trouble the thing cost 3700.and trying to work with a emergency fund with my job to obtain it
    This, too me, seems like a good idea. Lot's of good advise in this thread as well.

You are in my thoughts and prayers. Faith is a powerful thing, TT, God Bless you and your family.
    life is good.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,920 Times in 2,637 Posts

I am back home
    I managed to get the vest covered by my job ( that was a miracle)
    Got about 7 meds
    I follow up we with the cardiologist in about a week
    I feel alot better cause I walk without getting winded
    Thanks to everyone pulling for me.

I was walking in the deepest valley of my life and it wasn't looking good at all ,thank. All of you for breathing encouragement in me when I didn't have it for myself.

Now I see why the book says we are to visit the sick or those who are shut in.....it makes all the difference.

Love you guys.

F
    Honor The Most High, Keep His Commandments and all will go well with you.

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Twisted Titan For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

Ares (14th September 2018),BrewTech (23rd September 2018),Camp Bassfish (14th September 2018),cheka. (21st September 2018),Jewboo (14th September 2018),madfranks (14th September 2018),midnight rambler (14th September 2018),monty (14th September 2018),osoab (14th September 2018),Tumbleweed (14th September 2018),vacuum (21st September 2018)

Thanks

Brother TT is out of the woods!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

Twisted Titan (14th September 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,225 Times in 2,215 Posts

I am back home
    I managed to get the vest covered by my job ( that was a miracle)
    Got about 7 meds
    I follow up we with the cardiologist in about a week
    I feel alot better cause I walk without getting winded

I was walking in the deepest valley of my life and it wasn't looking good at all ,thank. All of you for breathing encouragement in me when I didn't have it for myself.

Now I see why the book says we are to visit the sick or those who are shut in.....it makes all the difference.

Love you guys.

F
    I loath to pry, but I am. Congenital heart failure? I am unable to offer much, but do you need any help?
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

16. The Following User Says Thank You to osoab For This Useful Post:

Twisted Titan (14th September 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,920 Times in 2,637 Posts

About 48 hours ago I was strongly considering passing around the hat but that actually turned on a silver dime

When my job covered the medical vest they also decided to give me benefits and back date it to cover the whole incident .

To give you the backstory my job is known for screwing employees over and firing them on a legal technicality ( happened to two of my co workers)

So all I have to do is get back to work and I will be better than before I went in

It truly was miraculous and I managed to pray a certain for help that I will be discussing because it might be helpful to others
    Honor The Most High, Keep His Commandments and all will go well with you.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Twisted Titan For This Useful Post:

Cebu_4_2 (15th September 2018),cheka. (21st September 2018),JDRock (21st September 2018),Jewboo (15th September 2018),midnight rambler (16th September 2018),monty (15th September 2018),osoab (15th September 2018),vacuum (21st September 2018)