Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "Jesus is my Nigga"

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Re: "Jesus is my Nigga"

Quote Originally Posted by End Times View Post

Do you have a point?

Taking you to task Fred. Your church appears to be exclusive and tiny. Are there any actual real-world churches that you consider legitimately "Christian" enough to attend in 2018?

Two Or Three
    gathered in His name...

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,414 Times in 783 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post
    Taking you to task Fred. Your church appears to be exclusive and tiny. Are there any actual real-world churches that you consider legitimately "Christian" enough to attend in 2018?

Two Or Three gathered in His name...
    As I have repeatedly - and vainly - tried to explain to you over and over, there is one Church, and it has no building.

However, if we use your definition of "church," and apply the verse you misunderstand, there are hundreds of millions of "churches" across the world...every family having a prayer in their home (so-called "house churches")...every pair of dissidents across the globe...those are all "churches" in the sense you put forth.

If a Christian wishes to have a form of "traditional service," with a teacher/preacher speaking to you, as opposed to private study and prayer (Matthew 6:6), here's one choice:

http://www.biblehomechurch.org/

Another...

http://www.churchofisrael.org/

(and if you need "in person" fellowship, you can move to Missouri and attend their services - Eric Rudolph did)

And another...

https://www.missiontoisrael.org/

Yet another...

https://www.kingidentity.com/

No Judeo-"Christianity" with those folks. Just pure Jesus, pure Bible, and, what the ADL and SPLC call, pure anti-Semitism.

"Two or three gathered in My Name" - a large network of such "cells" - is all it took to take down the satanic empire of Rome. It's also the only hope we have of maintaining something of what we had as we move lower into the new dark ages.
    There is but one anchor to attach yourself to, as this world falls apart heading into the End Times. That anchor is the immovable God Almighty, through His Son Jesus Christ.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to End Times For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (29th November 2018)

Thanks

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

hoarder (29th November 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,524 Times in 1,310 Posts

They list Muslims as 38% White and no Arabs. Jewish are 90% White?

edit: It's a "Hirschman index" so I guess they put down whatever they want.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to hoarder For This Useful Post:

End Times (29th November 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

[CENTER]

To me it looks like the Church of ”nothing in particular” is the most representative of all religions in USA, comparing the numbers with the population...
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

End Times (29th November 2018),Jewboo (29th November 2018)

Thanks

"Self-reported" data then filtered through a Kosher "statistics" process. Having a background in the social "sciences," I know first-hand how most of this data is cooked well-done, often just pulled out of one's rectum. Data integrity means nothing; data application is their interest (how it can be used...as a weapon).

"Jews" mostly noted as "White," of course.

There is but one anchor to attach yourself to, as this world falls apart heading into the End Times. That anchor is the immovable God Almighty, through His Son Jesus Christ.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to End Times For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (30th November 2018),midnight rambler (30th November 2018),Tumbleweed (30th November 2018)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    To me it looks like the Church of ”nothing in particular” is the most representative of all religions in USA, comparing the numbers with the population...
    "Non-denominational" is the usual terminology. Most Christians are disgusted with the "Christian" businesses calling themselves "churches," and have either found a more holy alternative or just stopped going to one altogether.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to End Times For This Useful Post:

hoarder (1st December 2018),Jewboo (30th November 2018),Neuro (1st December 2018),Tumbleweed (30th November 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by End Times View Post
    "Non-denominational" is the usual terminology. Most Christians are disgusted with the "Christian" businesses calling themselves "churches," and have either found a more holy alternative or just stopped going to one altogether.
    I suppose that is true and then there are those who believe in a higher spirit, but nothing that fit with any general religion
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

BrewTech (1st December 2018),Jewboo (1st December 2018)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    I suppose that is true and then there are those who believe in a higher spirit, but nothing that fit with any general religion

Me for one. Go directly to Youtube and watch this video full screen on at least the 1080p resolution setting.

there is a God

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

End Times (1st December 2018),midnight rambler (1st December 2018),Neuro (2nd December 2018),Tumbleweed (2nd December 2018)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

Go directly to Youtube and watch this video full screen on at least the 1080p resolution setting.

there is a God
    When Carl Sagan threw out his estimate of the number of stars in the heavens being "billions and billions" he was being conservative.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

19. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (1st December 2018)