Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "Jesus is my Nigga"

Thanks
    Thanked 1,414 Times in 783 Posts

Re: "Jesus is my Nigga"

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post
    there is a God
    We are making great progress!!
    There is but one anchor to attach yourself to, as this world falls apart heading into the End Times. That anchor is the immovable God Almighty, through His Son Jesus Christ.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to End Times For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (1st December 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

there is a God
    Until a few years ago I used to be of the same conviction, that a creators hand was indisputable, but that religions/Christianity were not my cup of tea, but then I discovered the synagogue of satan and Jesus exposure and opposition against it. Which essentially is the central theme of the New Testament, apart from treating real good hearted people like you would like to be treated, even if you are in disagreement with them. In terms of organized religion I don’t think they themselves in most cases are far removed from the synagogue of satan Christ spoke against. Whether it is a judeo-“christian” tele-evangelist, a cultural Marxist Northern European church, or a JesuitJew pedophile hi jacked Catholic Church. Perhaps there is hope within the Eastern Orthodox churches, but I doubt it, I don’t know very much of the going on’s in those churches, which may be a good thing actually.
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

End Times (2nd December 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts
    I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

Thanks
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    Sure the orthodox leadership is divided, under the weak patriarch in Constantinople/Istanbul, who have been flirting with the Vatican. I am not sure that is a bad thing though...

My Russian Orthodox neighbor is unhappy with losing 7000+ churches in Ukraine:

Welcome to St. Seraphim of Sarov Orthodox Church. We are an American mission parish of the Russian Orthodox Church. In our parish you will find Orthodox Christians from many different backgrounds. Of course there are Russians and Americans, however you will also find Serbs, Bulgarians, Romanians and others. Because we are a mission parish, our services are mostly in English, however, there is also some Slavonic as a remembrance of our ties to the Russian Church. We are under the Synod of Bishops of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia, headed by Metropolitan HILARION of New York and Eastern America. We are in the diocese of Western America under the pastoral rule of Archbishop KYRILL of San Francisco and Western America. We welcome your visit both here on our webpage and in person at our parish.

I like bringing this up because it makes ALL Christian churches look pathetic. Even our devout Brother Fred despises these so-called churches.

The whole thing has been a shit show of faggotry:

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

End Times (2nd December 2018),Neuro (3rd December 2018)

Thanks

The whole thing has been a shit show of faggotry
    Jesus warned us that His second coming would be in the manner of "as in the days of Noah" - referring to abject degeneracy of mind, morals, and even genetics (Noah was "racially pure" per the Bible, KJV Genesis 6:9). Sickness worse than what destroyed Sodom.

St Paul told us the degeneration of "the Church" (meaning the populations claiming to be Christian) would happen in the Last Days:

"Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition."
    There is but one anchor to attach yourself to, as this world falls apart heading into the End Times. That anchor is the immovable God Almighty, through His Son Jesus Christ.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to End Times For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (3rd December 2018),Tumbleweed (3rd December 2018)

Thanks

My Russian Orthodox neighbor is unhappy with losing 7000+ churches in Ukraine:

I like bringing this up because it makes ALL Christian churches look pathetic. Even our devout Brother Fred despises these so-called churches.

The whole thing has been a shit show of faggotry:

What I meant was that it isn’t a bad thing that the patriarch in Istanbul is weak considering the fact he is a faggot, it is good the Russian orthodox and several others are breaking away from it. They’d better focus on spreading the message of Christ rather than playing world politics.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (3rd December 2018)

Thanks

the patriarch in Istanbul Constantinople
    Fixed it for you.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to End Times For This Useful Post:

Neuro (4th December 2018)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by End Times View Post
    Fixed it for you.
    Never thought I would do this...

Damn you Horn!

Thanks

Never thought I would do this...

Damn you Horn!

For the time being though I think it is better it belongs to the Turks. The fagottry exposed by the spitual leaders of Rome (West and East) Fagpope Francis and Homopatriarch Bartholomew makes them completely undeserving for any reconquer of Constantinople any time soon.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

End Times (4th December 2018)