Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hillary Clinton: Latter Day Jezebel has put us all in peril

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Exclamation Hillary Clinton: Latter Day Jezebel has put us all in peril

Trump's September Surprise is a Doozy

Executive Summary: The Clintons have the encryption keys to the internet and access to every and any communications on the internet; they have access to virtually every corporation, government and individual on the planet. The implications are mind blowing. This is why Hillary has been able to commit treasonous acts with impunity and silence anyone who stands in her way. The privacy of virtually every person on the planet has been compromised. There are NO SECRETS. And Google is up to it's neck involved in this. The Clinton's are blackmailing the entire government.

Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

agnut (17th September 2018),Ares (17th September 2018),Bigjon (17th September 2018),cheka. (18th September 2018),EE_ (17th September 2018),Jewboo (17th September 2018),midnight rambler (17th September 2018),monty (17th September 2018),old steel (17th September 2018),StreetsOfGold (17th September 2018),Tumbleweed (18th September 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,897 Times in 921 Posts

Re: Hillary Clinton: Latter Day Jezebel has put us all in peril

The REAL Mamboni?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to JDRock For This Useful Post:

agnut (18th September 2018)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JDRock View Post
    The REAL Mamboni?
    Yes, it is mamboni, humble servant of the Lord. I trust you are well my friend?
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

agnut (18th September 2018),Bigjon (18th September 2018),JDRock (18th September 2018),madfranks (17th September 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Are you sure?

Thanks

Hi Mamboni and thanks for the youtube. This one is important because it answers questions and fills in gaps which couldn't otherwise be concluded. For too many years I have been watching and waiting for truth to be revealed regarding all of the lawlessness in D.C. And I mean enough hard hitting truths that will totally, once and for all, collapse the evil gang of conspirators.

It seems that viewing one youtube leads to another until before I know it, the day has turned to night and the night beckons with yet another youtube which leads to more than I can watch through these bleary eyes. I'm only human and must sleep sometime in order to be refreshed enough to endure the onslaught of another youtube menu of human interactions. I surrender ! It has been like being in a cesspool that reaches beyond the horizon. Where does it end ? Does it end ? Or is it so pervasive that what disappears over the horizon to the west continues until I turn around 180 degrees and see to my horror that there is also a cesspool disappearing over the horizon to the east ? Now I conclude that the east meets west and come to the realization that it is no longer possible for even a moron to deny that we are in a world up to our collective necks in shit. I thought I smelled something most foul; I mean something beside all the dead rats.

A couple of other youtubes seem to tie in with the one you posted.

Trump's September Surprise is a Doozy
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zWWJ1BzKgI

Massive Government Corruption Revelations Will Trump the Swamp
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-suVm0yxWh0

How Hillary Crashes Cars and Planes
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtcxOg1WYW8

Power tends to corrupt; absolute power corrupts absolutely.
    Lord Acton

The unbridled lust for money and power is an as yet unrecognized form of mental illness. Clinically anyway. It is another version of "The Emperor Has No Clothes" and is entitled "The Emperor Has No Compassion".

Look around. Who holds the keys to the kingdom ? See anybody that fits the description ?

Be(a)st wishes,
    agnut

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to agnut For This Useful Post:

mamboni (18th September 2018),midnight rambler (18th September 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by agnut View Post

Now I conclude that the east meets west and come to the realization that it is no longer possible for even a moron to deny that we are in a world up to our collective necks in shit...Look around. Who holds the keys to the kingdom ? See anybody that fits the description ?
    I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

agnut (18th September 2018),Bigjon (18th September 2018),JDRock (18th September 2018),midnight rambler (18th September 2018),old steel (20th September 2018)

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,214 Times in 3,001 Posts

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cheka. For This Useful Post:

agnut (19th September 2018),mamboni (18th September 2018)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cheka. View Post
    Excellent article - truly chilling. I instinctually never trusted social media platforms such as Facebook and considered all such entities government-created fronts designed to expand surveillance of the people. Frankly, nothing you have stored eletronically can be considered secure, not even your bank accounts. If these most recent revelations don't compel you to [quietly] convert as much of your wealth into tangibles (i.e. metals, food, guns and ammo etc.) held in your physical possession, then nothing else will. Because in a nanosecond your [electronic] possessions can be wiped out and your reputation destroyed. This rabbit hole goes so long and deep that only divine intervention can save the innocents from what is coming.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

agnut (18th September 2018),Bigjon (19th September 2018),monty (18th September 2018)

Thanks

This clip from one of the greatest films ever committed to cellulose seems apropos at this time:

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

agnut (19th September 2018),JDRock (18th September 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

One thing I'm kind of curious about. If Hillary has "the encryption keys to the internet and access to every and any communications on the internet," it must take some really sophisticated software to manage and organize all of this information. I'm not aware of any such software, so what exactly do they use to access this information, and who else knows about it?
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

19. The Following User Says Thank You to madfranks For This Useful Post:

agnut (19th September 2018)