Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to Receive Beautiful Images of the Earth Directly From Space

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Re: How to Receive Beautiful Images of the Earth Directly From Space

Quote Originally Posted by StreetsOfGold View Post
    NASA and modern astronomy say the Earth is a giant globe spinning 1,000 mph around its central axis, (NOT THE SUN) traveling 67,000 mph circles around the Sun, spiraling 500,000 mph around the Milky Way, while the entire galaxy rockets a ridiculous 670,000,000 mph through the Universe,

FOUR different SPINS!!
    BIGJON <(biglie) does not know what he is talking about a do neither do you!!!

With all of these motions originating from an alleged “Big Bang” cosmogenic explosion 14 billion years ago. That’s a grand total of 670,568,000 mph in several different directions we’re all supposedly speeding along at simultaneously. No one has ever seen, felt, heard, measured or proven such motion, yet the vast majority of people unquestioningly accept that the clearly motionless Earth beneath their feet is actually moving over six hundred million miles per hour!

Your God given common senses told when you where a small child that the earth is NOT moving but the white robed deceivers put you in the prison system (school) to brainwash you to think it is, thus you no LONGER TRUST your God given COMMON sense
    Typical moron behavior.
    Logical fallacy: Ad-hominem coupled with appeal to authority.

It's funny that I agree with almost everything moron is saying. The relative motion he describes is happening all the time and somehow he believes it should have an effect on us.
    We live on an isolated system called Earth and if you never looked out at the universe there would be no motion, save for the winds and the tides.

OK, here is the "streets" scenario, he is sitting in a cafe by the front window and when he looks out he see's a car standing still and his table, chair and whole cafe is moving at 40 mph past the unmoving car. He really worries about the cars on the freeway, making him go through all kinds of contortions. He lives in flat land a very scary place.

When I look out I see a car driving by in globeland and it does not effect me at all because it is in a separate frame of reference.

When you look at the north star you have to wonder why you can't see it in the southern hemisphere and why we in the northern hemisphere can't see the southern cross?

It is a globe.

https://debunkingflatearth.blogspot....is-proves.html

Thanks

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bigjon For This Useful Post:

Horn (16th November 2018)

Electrum
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bigjon View Post
    Typical moron behavior.
    Logical fallacy: Ad-hominem coupled with appeal to authority.
    I don't think he was arguing for the flat earth, you dumbass

I think he is alluding to, that once upon a time, the direct measurements of the speed of light in different directions, have shown that the Earth is still and is not moving anywhere.

The fake newsers of the time hated that idea and instead all flocked to the Jewish "genius"-in-chief Mr. Einstein, who insisted that the Earth is moving alright, but the instruments shrink to make it appear like the Earth isn't moving. What a stupid stupid idea, yet, here you are, talking about frames of reference.

Am I right, Streets ? Is that what you were talking about?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jcismylord View Post
    I don't think he was arguing for the flat earth, you dumbass

I think he is alluding to, that once upon a time, the direct measurements of the speed of light in different directions, have shown that the Earth is still and is not moving anywhere.

The fake newsers of the time hated that idea and instead all flocked to the Jewish "genius"-in-chief Mr. Einstein, who insisted that the Earth is moving alright, but the instruments shrink to make it appear like the Earth isn't moving. What a stupid stupid idea, yet, here you are, talking about frames of reference.

Am I right, Streets ? Is that what you were talking about?
    Another moron, just what this place needs.

Hey moron jcismylord.

Obviously what I said is over your head. Like you don't understand the Earth is isolated from the rest of planets and universe. Floating in a sea of gravitational and electric forces and can be viewed as standing still. But the fact that the sun comes up every morning shows that it is rotating relative to the sun.