Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bitcoin: Illuminati 5G capstone

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Re: Bitcoin: Illuminati 5G capstone

Quote Originally Posted by Ares View Post
    Ripple (XRP) is a scam banker coin. Stay as far away from that as possible.

Anyone of these lawsuits has the potential of crushing Ripple.

Like I said, stay away from that shit coin.
    But, you cannot destroy crypto... if crushed the remainder could be valubaited even higher in some notional type crypto-numismatic heaven...

A new division of PCGS will need institutionalizations to explore tarnish on electrons.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,816 Times in 4,307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Horn View Post
    But, you cannot destroy crypto... if crushed the remainder could be valubaited even higher in some notional type crypto-numismatic heaven...

A new division of PCGS will need institutionalizations to explore tarnish on electrons.
    Unlikely since Ripple is centralized. If the company is gone, what use case does Ripple have at that point? It's nodes, operations, and token are completely centralized. Think of Ripple as the 100% digital version of the Federal Reserve. Each member bank is a node within the Federal Reserve network.

Ripple is the exact same way.

I've had this discussion many times with Ripple proponents. Does anyone honestly think that banks the world over are going to go to Exchanges to buy Ripple with the off chance that it will directly fund terrorism? Not likely, which is why banks are not using the XRP token, but Ripple labs applications and network. Same with American Express in China, they are not using XRP, just the network.

The token itself has very little value if any as there aren't any use cases for it.
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Some Libertarians are born, the government makes the rest."
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

Thanks

Ares < tarnishing electrons wherever he goes.

Great Value Carrots StreetsOfGold's Avatar
    Thanks

Ripple (XRP) is a scam banker coin. Stay as far away from that as possible.
    1) I see this exact same wording in posts for years, you all parrot each other like robots [/QUOTE]

Except for treaties.
    2) Treaties, schmeaties, MONEY answereth ALL things, treaties don't mean squat where money is involved!!

For inter-bank lending all banks the world over use SWIFT.
    3) obviously but this is horse and carriage in comparison to what XRP offers and has demonstrated this which is a Ferrari in comparison, the cost saving alone is driving these banks to switch to XRP, your research should have lead you to realize that swift is being upgraded to handle crypto and especially XRP in particular.

keep in mind that when banks are using Ripple they are not using XRP
    4) baloney (see answer to point one) more FUD regurgitated

Anyone of these lawsuits has the potential of crushing Ripple. (fud)
    Like I said, stay away from that shit coin. (parroting)
    More FUD and parroting, but indeed YOU should stay away it's clearly not for you, keep stacking that silver, I hear it's still "on sale"
    Murder was the Catholic answer - Pope Francis

Great Value Carrots StreetsOfGold's Avatar
    Thanks

with the off chance that it will directly fund terrorism?
    Oh NO, GASP!!! we know what a conscience they have about doing something like this and as if they need crytpo to fund "terror-wrists??
    Pffffffffffffffffffff
    It's already been reported by various authorities several times that they WANT criminals to USE crytpo as they say it's EASIER to tract them

Ares, < Naive dumbass
    Murder was the Catholic answer - Pope Francis

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by StreetsOfGold View Post

4) baloney (see answer to point one) more FUD regurgitated
    Spoken by someone who has done zero research into the coin and instead is emotionally involved into an investment believing the bullshit Ripple labs is shoveling. Show me one bank that is using the XRP token and not the network, just one. You call it fud, but yet offer zero evidence. Nice try.

More FUD and parroting, but indeed YOU should stay away it's clearly not for you, keep stacking that silver, I hear it's still "on sale"
    I've been in crypto since 2010, and many members here will back up that statement. But I also research the coins I invest in, I put zero money into centralized shit coins like Ripple. Ripple is where fools go to invest because they do not understand it.
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by StreetsOfGold View Post
    Oh NO, GASP!!! we know what a conscience they have about doing something like this and as if they need crytpo to fund "terror-wrists??
    Pffffffffffffffffffff
    It's already been reported by various authorities several times that they WANT criminals to USE crytpo as they say it's EASIER to tract them

Ares, < Naive dumbass
    Enjoy your 3 day ban for personal attacks. Maybe go use the time to educate yourself about Ripple or at least find a single bank who is actually using the XRP token.

Secure coins such as Monero, DeepOnion, and a couple of others are not easy to track. Again, spoken by someone who has almost no knowledge of cryptos.

Thanks

U oughta getta Franks to do that, Ohominem Diablo.

Its the law.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,454 Times in 4,275 Posts

Enjoy your 3 day ban for personal attacks.
    This is how we sometimes lose valuable members.

HAhahaha
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cebu_4_2 View Post
    This is how we sometimes lose valuable members.

HAhahaha
    Now this is ironic coming from the guy who reports even the slightest personal attack....

If you or anyone wants to personally attack me fine, but take it to the thunderdome and you'll not hear a peep from me..