Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blocking Kavanaugh is not about RoeV Wade

Thanks
    Thanked 8,335 Times in 5,109 Posts

Re: Blocking Kavanaugh is not about RoeV Wade

^...

The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Cebu_4_2 (28th September 2018),midnight rambler (27th September 2018),Neuro (29th September 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Re: Blocking Kavanaugh is not about RoeV Wade

http://82.221.129.208/.yc4.html

Statements from Two of Kavanaugh's room mates that will never make it to the MSM:

Statement from Dan Murphy:I was one of Brett's roommates or suite mates for most of our time at Yale. Along with our other suite mates, I not only socialized with Brett, but I was there with him at the end of the night when we came home, and there in the morning when we got up. I never saw Brett black out or not be able to remember the prior evening's events, nor did I ever see Brett act aggressive, hostile, or in a sexually aggressive manner to women. Brett was and is a good-natured, kind, and friendly person, to men and women. The behavior I've heard other people want to attribute to him, but from people who did not live with Brett and therefore not in the same position to observe, is simply wrong, and such behavior is incompatible with what I know to be true.

Statement from Chris Dudley:
    I have known Brett Kavanaugh for over 35 years as we met freshman year at Yale University. I was a kid coming all the way from California not knowing anyone but I was a driven athlete and student. I knew Yale would be a tough, especially juggling a sport and school, so I looked to find friends who had similar goals. It wasn't long before Brett became one of my best friends at Yale because he too expressed that he was driven, had goals, one of which was to be the top of his class. His desire to work very hard and make school his number one priority helped me stay focused. But like nearly every other college student we took breaks from school and went out for drinks and to see friends.
    I will say it again, we drank in college. I was with Brett frequently in college, whether it be in the gym, in class or socializing. I never ever saw Brett blackout. Not one time. And in all the years I have known him, I have never seen him to be disrespectful or inappropriate with women. I would also like to point out that going out never came before working hard and maintaining our focus on our goals.

The person sometimes being described in the press is not the Brett Kavanaugh that l have known as a good friend for 35 years. The person they are trying to describe would not be able to function day to day. But what is indisputable is Brett graduated with distinction from one of the top universities in our country, he went on to graduate from one of the top law schools and has served honorably in one of the highest courts in the land.

My comment: Send the Marines into every media outlet that is backstabbing Kavanaugh and thermite it to the ground. Jail everyone but the janitor. Enough is enough.