Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blocking Kavanaugh is not about RoeV Wade

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Blocking Kavanaugh is not about RoeV Wade

http://82.221.129.208/.yd9.html

When Bret Kavanaugh is confirmed, the deep state will be screwed. Soros and his kids may be turned over to Hungary. The money for all the protests and election rigging and whatever else Soros was funding will be gone.

Australia and Great Britain will be charged with international crimes for interfering with an American election.

Lynch, Comey, Yates, Rice, Brennan and more, including Obama, will be facing sedition charges and more, and will be going to prison for decades.At this point, the left could care less about how ridiculous their charades look, with 75 percent of the American population calling bullshit; all the left cares about is stalling Bret's confirmation until someone gives up and they won't all hang. They then have everything riding on stealing the mid terms and impeaching Trump. It is their only hope.

I am not sure I got this straight, but it appears Stormy Daniels lawyer dredged up another woman to say Kavanaugh gang raped her.

I can't quickly make heads or tails of this, there is another story about a dildo escapade with Kavanaugh guilty but if Stormy's lawyer is involved in a takedown of Kavanaugh, THAT CLEARS TRUMP.

OK, I got this straight now.

There are three women now, Ford, Ramirez (the source of the dildo play story) and a third one represented by Stormy Daniel's lawyer with another accusation I can't pin down.

Obviously Congress behaved in a totally inappropriate manner by giving Ford credibility, because it only emboldened the left to pull more bullshit.

So the left's tactic is: If a conservative gets into a position you don't like, remove them with phony sexual accusations. They should have Ford and this other loser PLUS Stormy's lawyer and whoever new he is representing now AND Stormy put away for this.The right's tactic may well evolve to falling back on one of the first amendments . . . . . if the left succeeds with this bullshit there will be little else to utilize in the way of enforcement with the system as rigged as it is, and if the left steals the mid terms, WATCH OUT.

We have here a gem.

Click the picture to go to the site that posted this, or

CLICK HERE

My comment:

I will not confirm or deny the accuracy of the above photo. But I will say pricelessI have saved this photo in case someone manages to get it pulled off the web.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bigjon For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (24th September 2018),Spun Gold (27th September 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Re: Blocking Kavanaugh is not about RoeV Wade

https://twitter.com/dbongino/status/1043596916725108739

Dan Bongino‏Verified account @dbongino
    If you don’t have the spine for what’s coming then don’t turn on the television next week. You’re about to witness the radical-Left completely unhinged. I know u think you’ve already seen this but prepare for unprecedented new levels of depravity from these extremists. Bank on it
    1:24 PM - 22 Sep 2018

• 16,230 Retweets
    • 41,820 Likes
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

4. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Amanda (26th September 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,335 Times in 5,109 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bigjon View Post
    http://82.221.129.208/.yd9.html

When Bret Kavanaugh is confirmed, the deep state will be screwed. Soros and his kids may be turned over to Hungary. The money for all the protests and election rigging and whatever else Soros was funding will be gone.

Australia and Great Britain will be charged with international crimes for interfering with an American election.

Lynch, Comey, Yates, Rice, Brennan and more, including Obama, will be facing sedition charges and more, and will be going to prison for decades.At this point, the left could care less about how ridiculous their charades look, with 75 percent of the American population calling bullshit; all the left cares about is stalling Bret's confirmation until someone gives up and they won't all hang. They then have everything riding on stealing the mid terms and impeaching Trump. It is their only hope.

I am not sure I got this straight, but it appears Stormy Daniels lawyer dredged up another woman to say Kavanaugh gang raped her.

I can't quickly make heads or tails of this, there is another story about a dildo escapade with Kavanaugh guilty but if Stormy's lawyer is involved in a takedown of Kavanaugh, THAT CLEARS TRUMP.

OK, I got this straight now.

There are three women now, Ford, Ramirez (the source of the dildo play story) and a third one represented by Stormy Daniel's lawyer with another accusation I can't pin down.

Obviously Congress behaved in a totally inappropriate manner by giving Ford credibility, because it only emboldened the left to pull more bullshit.

So the left's tactic is: If a conservative gets into a position you don't like, remove them with phony sexual accusations. They should have Ford and this other loser PLUS Stormy's lawyer and whoever new he is representing now AND Stormy put away for this.The right's tactic may well evolve to falling back on one of the first amendments . . . . . if the left succeeds with this bullshit there will be little else to utilize in the way of enforcement with the system as rigged as it is, and if the left steals the mid terms, WATCH OUT.

We have here a gem.

Click the picture to go to the site that posted this, or

CLICK HERE

My comment:

I will not confirm or deny the accuracy of the above photo. But I will say pricelessI have saved this photo in case someone manages to get it pulled off the web.

This report makes more sense than most of what is being passed around.
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

The rather strange part about all of it is that GOP Conservatives Politicos appear to be having much more fun than their Liberal brethren.

Liberals are falling themselves short here as limp/brokedicks.
    Last edited by Horn; 24th September 2018 at 08:27 AM. Reason: Brokedicks is one word

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Democrats have lost all credibility. Anything they say, do, support and promote should be discounted as fraud and must never be trusted ever again.
    Watch Levin's show from last night, he exposes their evil agenda that has been in the works for many years.

DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to EE_ For This Useful Post:

Amanda (26th September 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Mike Adams, vid inside:

EMERGENCY REPORT: Signed Executive Orders reveal Trump is planning mass arrests, military tribunals for deep state traitors like Comey, Clinton and Obama – UPDATE

Sunday, September 23, 2018 by: Mike Adams

more: https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-09-...and-obama.html
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

From yurt link

https://www.real.video/5805419968001

^ yah those guys do not imbed, substitute to jewtube?

Thanks

http://82.221.129.208/.yd2.html

BLOCKBUSTER: CAITLYN JENNER IS NOW CLAIMING BRUCE JENNER TOUCHED HER 20 YEARS AGO.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Bigjon For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (25th September 2018)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bigjon View Post
    http://82.221.129.208/.yd2.html

BLOCKBUSTER: CAITLYN JENNER IS NOW CLAIMING BRUCE JENNER TOUCHED HER 20 YEARS AGO.
    Bruce is smart! He got himself his very own funbags to play with!
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

14. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (25th September 2018)

Thanks

http://82.221.129.208/.yc8.html

Most likely many people are being targeted today. And there is rumor that Blasey Ford has an SCI security clearance, works for the CIA and is the head of the CIA internship program at Stanford University. I need this story corroborated before I declare it 100 percent, but that is what Michael Savage is saying he got word of, so it is certainly worth mentioning.
    If that be the case, the CIA is still working to undermine Trump, and it is time to disband the entire agency. Ford would be an absolute high crime committed by the CIA against it's own host government

I HAVE HIT MICHAEL'S SITE AND IT LOOKS TOTALLY LEGIT. HOLLLLLYYY S***********************************!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

This is MILES beyond watergate!!! A high ranking CIA worker - Blasey Ford, with an SCI security clearance just ran a scam in the heart of Congress!!!

I doubt Savage botched this, and it is now a certified FACT: The CIA is out of control and America desperately needs it totally dismantled.

https://michaelsavage.com/is-dr-ford...y-tied-to-cia/

The take out:

REPUBLICANS ARE IN ON THIS, FORD IS WORKING FOR THEM. Neither side wants Kavanaugh because there are as many deep state Republicans as there are dems, and Ford is a great excuse for them to not confirm Kavanaugh. It is as simple as that.Anyone in the MSM siding with Ford while ignoring all her conflicting stories is also never to be trusted again. That goes for Fox News also. Ford has not been asked any serious questions, the Ford hearing was done on purpose and is probably a REPUBLICAN staged shit show.

You cannot trust either side of the swamp, Republican or Democrat. Both are totally rotten.

It is bad

I am waiting to see what the outcome is. It is obvious Ford was well coached but there are quite a few people who can see through it. It all depends on how long the stalling goes on and whether or not anyone asks real questions, especially when cross examination starts. With how compromised the deep state is, I would not bet on it being real.

When "Christine" testifies today, let's hope she gets crushed into a cube and melted down.

OSX is not based on Linux and only shares some common Unix components. So Apple would not be hit by a Linux programmer rebellion. Too bad.

Linux programmers fed up with SJW's

The internet runs mostly on Linux. Android is linux also. And Linux programmers are getting tired of being forced to program back doors into their stuff, they are upset with the behavior of Facebook and Google, and what brought it all to a head was the way the left acted with Kavanaugh. There are many programmers who got punished by SJW's for not going along with political correctness, and they are tired of it.

So tired of it, that they are considering rescinding the permission everyone has to use their code for free, or at all.

What will happen if they do that? Only the minority of the internet that runs on Microsoft and Novell will function. Google will lose it's android OS and need to come up with it's own roots up operating system. The spy state will be hit hard.
    Nothing has happened yet, but if Linux goes bye bye, well, that would be one hell of a game to watch. Waiting . . . . . .

Christine to testify live in one hour (10 AM EST) today

I wonder how she plans to skate . . . .

HA HA! NOW TWO MEN HAVE COME FORWARD SAYING THEY WERE THE ONES WHO HAD AN ENCOUNTER WITH FORD!

This story is turning into a comedy. And Ford, who was facing perjury charges, now has a way out.