Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rod Rosenstein Has Verbally Resigned To John Kelly: Axios

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Re: Rod Rosenstein Has Verbally Resigned To John Kelly: Axios

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post
    Share your testimony in our Faith & Religion section Brother Mamboni.

you've profoundly changed
    I will consider this, lest I appear boastful.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (24th September 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post
    I will consider this, lest I appear boastful.
    There is another reason Brother Mamboni.

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

BOOM: TAKE MY REPORT FROM YESTERDAY ABOUT ROSENSTEIN AND APPLY IT, RESIGNATION CONFIRMED

If Axios is not lying, they just received the full text of a formal resignation letter from Rosenstein, and have confirmed my post yesterday about Noel Francisco.

So Trump did send out mixed versions of the story to uncover leaks, but the root story was true.

If Francisco takes over Rosenstein's job, it is going to screw the deep state totally. We need to pray for Francisco to not be assassinated because he's going to be in a key position to route the deep state and they will no doubt want him dead. As I said yesterday, this is a probable example of Trump's "5D chess" because Francisco was placed in a powerless position that did not get attention so the left did not squawk, and with Rosenstein's resignation suddenly he's Darth against the deep state.

Google Chrome now tracks you permanently if you ever use it to log into a Google account

Once you have told it where your Google accounts are, it records everything you do and adds it to that account even if you never log into those accounts again. Additionally, there's little question your Chrome has a unique ID number that records everything and sends it to Google to be permanently stored, where AI then figures out who you are and assigns you a profile.

http://82.221.129.208/.yd9.html

Rosenstein story fake news?

As it turns out, Trump set up a media sting to find leakers in the white house. He told different people slightly different versions of the story - Rosenstein was on his way out - to see who leaked what to where.
    [B]It was a sting. So though I'd like to say Rosenstein is out (he still might be, but not yet) sadly, the following report should be ignored,

Trump fooled everyone (including me) and I did not know until I was going over the news at 8 PM.Trump got enormously valuable intelligence from this, he will now be able to track down who leaked what to where by seeing what versions of the story he told to different people ended up where. Great move. Let the firings commence!

As side note, I'd be thrilled if he tested Jared and Ivanka with this, only to have them fail - I do not believe at least Jared can be trusted.

BOOM! Rosenstein to be replaced by Noel Francisco

Noel will be above Mueller in the food chain. Mueller is probably about to be eaten. Here's why: Nobody knows much about Noel Francisco so they don't know what is going to happen. But I dredged up a key piece of info that's a really good indicator of what is about to go down:

Noel Francisco is on the board of directors for the Lumen Christi institute. What would that be?
    It is a missionary institute for the Catholic Church. They send people on missions around the globe, to many nations. That's the last thing the deep state would ever want in a potent position. OUCH!!!

He is a republican that was appointed by Trump in 2017. Here's the "chess":

Put a successor to the totally corrupt Rosenstein in place, like a knight in the shadows. Let pawn Rosenstein hype the fake Russia investigation to the moon, exposing everyone. Fire Rosenstein. The automatic replacement, which can't be black balled out of existence then mops the floor of the deep state after Rosenstein helped pull everyone's pants down.

Many times you can tell in a picture if a guy is a liberal stooge creep or not. Noel Francisco has no such appearance:

https://4k4oijnpiu3l4c3h-zippykid.ne...to-300x230.jpg

Clearly, this guy is not a corrupted libtard. We won't know if he's the cat's meow right away, but he can't possibly be as bad as Rosenstein. He is a legit Catholic from the Philippines. He is not of the tribe. The only caution is that he was a lawyer, but his past is more in regulation and administration than anything filthy. There is a very good chance he's not evil. And if he is not evil, the deep state had better watch out.

Rosenstein resigned

He figured he was a goner anyway so he spared himself the embarrassment of being fired.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bigjon For This Useful Post:

Cebu_4_2 (24th September 2018)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,858 Times in 7,914 Posts

Just saw a video on the nooz of Roddy getting chauffeured to work in an armored Suburban. How the fuck does he rate armored transportation??
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks
    Thanked 5,083 Times in 2,713 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post
    Do not fear for the fate of this nation. The deft and calm tactics of Trump have the deep state minions falling on their own swords in full public disgrace. I believe that only divine guidance could make Trump seemingly invincible. Keep the president in your prayers to the Lord daily because each of us accrue to the righteous power of this servant of God. Who can stand against us when God is with us?

I really do pray for this president because only the hand of God could be revealing what is being shown right now.

This is dwarfed the sixties by orders of magnitude

We are talking 1912 and bolshevik revolution and the assignation of archduke fernenadad

The public at large is almost shellshock because of the diplomatic and political bombs being dropped now on a hourly basis

Only God could be doing what's happening.

I have no doubt
    Honor The Most High, Keep His Commandments and all will go well with you.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,647 Times in 3,216 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    Just saw a video on the nooz of Roddy getting chauffeured to work in an armored Suburban. How the fuck does he rate armored transportation??
    Optics. Makes him look important.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Thanks
    Thanked 6,456 Times in 4,275 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by osoab View Post
    Optics. Makes him look important.
    Pics of his pedo glasses also.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post
    There is another reason Brother Mamboni.

Pray tell brother
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

Information received in an email

Who is Lisa H. Barsoomian ?
    Spend a few minutes and learn a little about someone named Lisa H. Barsoomian and her background.

Lisa H Barsoomian a US Attorney that graduated from Georgetown Law, she's a protege of James Comey and Robert Muller.

Barsoomian with her boss R. Craig Lawrence represented Bill Clinton in 1998.

Lawrence and she also represented:

Robert Muller three times-

James Comey five times-

Barack Obama 45 times-

Kathleen Sebelius 56 times-

Bill Clinton 40 times.

Hillary Clinton 17 times.

Between 1998 and 2017 Barsoomian herself represented the FBI at least five times.

You may be saying to yourself, okay who cares, who cares about the work history of this Barsoomian woman?

Apparently someone does :Someone out there cares so much that they've"purged" all Barsoomian court documents for her Clinton representation in Hamburg vs. Clinton in 1998 and its appeal in 1999 from the DC District and Appeals court dockets (?)

Someone out there cares so much that the internet has been "purged" of all information pertaining to Barsoomian.

Historically this indicates that the individual is a protected CIA operative.

Additionally Lisa Barsoomian has specialized in opposing Freedom of Information Act requests on behalf of the intelligence community.

And although Barsoomian has been involved in hundreds of cases representing the DC Office of the US Attorney her email address is LisaBarsoomian@NIH.gov.

The NIH stands for National Institutes of Health.

This is a tactic routinely used by the CIA to protect an operative by using another government organization to shield their activities.

It's a cover, so no big deal right, I mean what does one more attorney with ties to the US intelligence community really matter?

Because IT deals with Trump and his recent tariffs on Chinese steel and aluminum imports, the border wall, DACA, everything coming out of California, the Uniparty unrelenting opposition to President Trump, the Clapper leaks, the Comey leaks et. al..

Plus IT also deals with Attorney General Jeff Sessions recusal and subsequent 14 month nap with occasional forays into the marijuana legalization mix.......

And last but not least Muller's never-ending investigation into collusion between the Trump team and the Russians

Why does Barsoomian, CIA operative (?), merit any mention?

BECAUSE~

She is Assistant Attorney General Rod Rosenstein's WIFE.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

That part in the Titanic where the elite were ordered to man the lifeboats.