Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New York Limo Crash: What Happened?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Re: New York Limo Crash: What Happened?

I had trouble finding any photos of the SUV that the Limo convo collided with, did it explode into a metal vapor?

Its amazing that nobody survived in some cushioned fashion within the Limo, but at terminal velocity with 0 breaking not unimaginable.

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Horn View Post
    I had trouble finding any photos of the SUV that the Limo convo collided with, did it explode into a metal vapor?

Its amazing that nobody survived in some cushioned fashion within the Limo, but at terminal velocity with 0 breaking not unimaginable.
    A 180 lb human body falling only six feet creates 5,000 lbs of force. There were greater forces in play in the back of that limo, the partition directly behind the front seats probably ended up against the firewall.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    Did JSM go wall to wall on it? I only first heard today, from some tweets noting limo company's FBI-informant owner; didn't open/read the story; then tonight watched the OP vid.

^ never heard back on the JSM wall to wall coverage question here yet. My TalmudVision was off through the weekend. Anyone have it on enough to catch some jooznews? Esp the cable JSM networks? That question is my #1 clue re agenda driven, staged FF/hoaxed events, like I'd guess this one was.
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,511 Times in 2,602 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    ^ never heard back on the JSM wall to wall coverage question here yet. My TalmudVision was off through the weekend. Anyone have it on enough to catch some jooznews? Esp the cable JSM networks? That question is my #1 clue re agenda driven, staged FF/hoaxed events, like I'd guess this one was.
    Not sure. It was in our local news here (out of NYC, though I don't live in NYC, we just get their news) and my first thought was I wonder who they killed off in that one. I just assumed it was in NYC, but now I see it was in Upstate NY, which is definitely weird that was in the local NYC news (they don't usually carry stories out of upstate NY).

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

PatColo (10th October 2018)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Just checked our local paper and it was there too (again, IMO, kind of weird that story out of upstate NY is in our local paper). I just figured that they offed somebody.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

PatColo (10th October 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Thing with any breaking incident is you would think it noticed well in advance of the intersection and someone would have saved their own life by bailing out of the vehicle.

Though it is also quite possible that all 20 were idiots who thought sudden impact a better option (if notified)

The Pakistani driver must've supposed that he could've coasted thru and down around to safety.

Like any Pakastani male would, those guys are snake charmers and crossed legged levitators.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,726 Times in 1,502 Posts

I'm with you up to there were no survivors.

When this Semi truck pulling a set of loaded Super B trailers driven by a muzzie hit a bus caring the Humboldt Broncos hockey team at highway speed, there were still some survivors.

That stretch Ford excursion limo has very little damage to cause everyone inside to be killed.

Something else is going on.

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=h...459347.jpg&f=1

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Another from Lift the Veil (Nathan S.), 37m:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrNVO9mVJeM
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

11. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Amanda (11th October 2018)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

interesting comments to that video

thought this one was especially interesting:

"Sounds like witness relocation for an entire family. "

Something like that never occurred to me

Thanks
    Thanked 6,450 Times in 4,272 Posts