Thread: STORM COVER UP UNDERWAY: 22 F-22's given to Israel to counter S-300 Missile system

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

STORM COVER UP UNDERWAY: 22 F-22's given to Israel to counter S-300 Missile system

http://82.221.129.208/.yb6.html

COVER UP UNDERWAY ON GOOGLE: TYNDALL AIR FORCE BASE F-22 STORY

I could not get any MSM reference to destroyed F-22's on Duck Duck (which is powered by Google) or Google to show up today and had to use AltaVista. Google has obviously censored this.

Maybe Google will back off on being evil after I posted this. Even still, in it's current form at the New York Times, it is not written the way it was yesterday. Gist of original story: 50 F-22's were at Tyndall before Michael. 22 were left behind, and Michael destroyed them, a 7.5 billion loss. [B]Many bloggers went over all the photos and found no evidence that the military is telling the truth about the jets being destroyed.
    Reason for censorship: No fully outfitted F-22's were destroyed by Michael, only a prop and trainer were left behind. The fully functional aircraft were instead gifted to Israel to counteract the S-300 missile system, and Michael was Haarped up to provide cover and explain why the jets are gone.

I THINK I FIGURED OUT WHY THE GLOBAL WIND MAP WAS WRONG

People who have stated Michael was geoengineered ought to consider this as supporting evidence:

The global windmap at earth.nullschool.net uses all natural environmental factors and calculates via supercomputers what the wind should be in a given area. It is normally very accurate. However If someone used EM weaponry to beef up Michael, the supercomputers would lack that data to calculate how strong Michael actually was. AND WHY WOULD THEY BEEF UP MICHAEL? SO ISRAEL COULD GET A WHOLE BUNCH OF F-22 STEALTH FIGHTERS, SEE THE FOLLOWING:

DAMAGE TO TYNDALL AIR FORCE BASE INDICATES MICHAEL WAS AS ADVERTISED

Finally convincing evidence that Michael was as strong as stated came out of Tyndall air force base. Even if it was not quite as strong as they said, it's not worth splitting hairs, I was wrong, and now agree with the geoengineering people who are claiming Michael was not natural. It had the potential to be natural and nasty but it is likely they beefed it up beyond that.
    The global wind map cannot be used for hurricane intensity if the hurricanes are artificially enhanced.

It says RIGHT HERE that the wind map is rendered by super computers based on natural input data. Michael should have been a cat 1 if only nature created it.

The conflict between reality and this wind map, which says what should have been is the smoking gun to prove Michael was artificially enhanced.

Ok, so here's the story. Supposedly 22 F-22's were left behind at the base and were destroyed by the hurricane. That's a 7.5 billion loss. Problem: I only saw two F-22 type planes in the photos, one was a prop at the front of the base, and one was in a hangar and "experts" were saying it was a different plane. Many people are now suspecting that these stealth fighters, that cost $350 million each, were given to Israel with Michael as a front for where they went.

THAT would be a PRIME reason to beef up a hurricane and front their loss. Israel needed to offset the S-300's and the F-22 was the only plane that could do it.

The Washington Times is claiming the planes were lost. But I seriously doubt the air force would be stupid enough to leave them behind, NO MATTER WHAT. Supposedly they were not flight worthy. But there's a difference between "flight worthy" and flight worthy, only a fool would believe they let them just sit there. You can damn well bet they could take off, even if not approved for flight. And I'd bet they did. Now, the question is, where are they?

HURRICANE MICHAEL DAMAGE A LOT WORSE THAN I EXPECTED

Still, all the main damage is on the shoreline, caused by storm surge but it is really stunning damage. I do not think a cat 1 would do that type of damage. I will keep watching for new stuff to come in and at this point think I might have been wrong about the intensity. If so, the wind map does not work for this. I have not decided yet, if there is still no widespread damage showing away from the shore in any photos a week from now I'll still say cat 1 or 2, but I have not missed the fact that the shoreline area is absolutely annihilated.

Either the hurricane was really bad or there was piss poor planning against storm surge. Oftentimes homes are only built a couple feet above sea level around the beach and get wiped out by even mundane hurricanes due to the storm surge. If there are not even destroyed trailer park pics from inland, I am going to conclude that was the case here, but for now I am at least going to mention that I have not missed noticing how incredible the shoreline damage is..There are some oddities however - the tree damage is not what I would expect with such massive property damage, which would indicate storm surge caused most of the damage. Homes hold up better in the wind than trees do, and in with the destroyed beach homes there are perfectly intact trees. Storm surge is the opposite - trees hold up OK but homes get floated off their foundations and smashed to smithereens. So I have not decided what is what yet.
    When people build on the beach in a hurricane zone they know they are taking a huge risk, so I normally don't have any sympathy, but the photos are so stunning it is hard to not feel sorry for those people.
    The defining answer will be: Are the trailer parks OK? If so, it was not a cat 4. Still searching and waiting for photos.

HILLARY LOST HER SECURITY CLEARANCE AND IS CURRENTLY UNDER INVESTIGATION. ADIOS FUTURE PRESIDENTIAL RUN!

A CHILD PEDDLING RING WAS SELLING BABIES VIA FACEBOOK BASED INSTAGRAM, GOT BUSTED AND SHUT DOWN, AND FACEBOOK/INSTAGRAM IS STILL LETTING THE PAGE RUN LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED.

BOOOOOM!

AFTER FACEBOOK BANNED COUNTLESS CONSERVATIVE WEB SITES, THE ABORTION DOULA COLLECTIVE STARTED PRODUCING EXPLICIT INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO PERFORM HOME ABORTIONS AND FACEBOOK DID NOT BAN THEM!

Yep, after Brett Kavanaugh got confirmed, some liberal twits are worried about Roe V. Wade and started using Facebook to front for a new "educational series" that gives explicit instruction on how to "safely" perform your own abortions at home and facebook did not ban them. Their front for doing so is to "combat the white supremacist biomedical patriarchy!!!"

HEY, I HAVE A SUGGESTION FOR THESE FOOLS, TRY A "HOME ABORTION" IN A LATIN OR ARAB STATE WHERE IT IS BANNED AND THEN BITCH ABOUT HOW THE "WHITE SUPREMACIST BIOMEDICAL PATRIARCHY GOT YOU HUNG, JAILED, BEHEADED, OR STONED.MY GOD, WHAT SICK A-HOLES REPRESENT AMERICA'S LEFT NOW?

The left really is sick and evil, and Facebook is the tip of the spear, as well as the freight train behind that sickness and evil. SEE THIS.
    Ban anything respectable and push the lowest depravity. I wonder how long that business model will last?

Rumor has it that Trump is going to legalize pot nationwide

If that be the case, I beg to question why. Obviously, constitutionally, pot, heroin, the whole 9 yards is legal, but there has been such a stigma against such drugs for so long It leaves me to wonder why Trump even went there. A political bargaining chip? Is there talk about him legalizing it because he worked it in as part of a deal? Or is pot being genetically programmed to produce antidepressants now?

I know one thing, and that is if I EVER did pot it would be ditch or pasture weed and NOT what is coming out of the grow shows and labs nowadays. Clearly, the natural stuff is harmless but I'd never trust someone's science project. And back in the day I did not go for the natural stuff either, it just was not my thing.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bigjon For This Useful Post:

Neuro (14th October 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Re: STORM COVER UP UNDERWAY: 22 F-22's given to Israel to counter S-300 Missile syste

The scamming mainstream media makes Americans complacent by lying about other places

So you've been told that Mexicans are starving parasite infested rats. None ever have cars, and few even know what a toaster is. If you watch CNN, and they do a piece on Mexico, you'll no doubt see someone in a mud hut with a drug lord's gun to their heads. That's not Mexico at ALL.FACT: Americans are clueless about what Mexicans are, because only the criminal class that wants to suck off welfare ever tries to cross the border. The border busters are losers looking for a meal ticket the DEMS in the U.S. are handing out for free. Welfare is better in the U.S., and the losers head north. This is very easy to prove, Mexico in fact has a lot of stuff you'd be surprised to see in America, such as This mall in Mexico City.
    Beautiful areas are common in Mexico, all large cities have districts that look like this
    It is hard to say America, in general, is better kept than Mexico. Obviously if the American people were not being tapped and sapped to death by a corrupt government, America would still definitively out class Mexico.But more and more, Mexico is surpassing America significantly, especially in the nicer areas And it is the job of the CIA and totally false MSM to bury that fact. Americans are kept complacent by the lies they are told about the rest of the world, if Americans really knew what Bejing and Shanghai looked like, or even a "shithole" like Dubai, the illusions of grandeur would rapidly fade, and they would begin to question what in the hell their government has done to them to allow third world communist "shit holes" to easily surpass the quality of life far too many Americans are able to accomplish.
    Yes, Mexico City in fact looks GREAT. You won't be told that, because it destroys political leverage that is being used to keep Americans in an illusion of "the greatest place on earth" while the enemy inside the government tears the country to the ground. Obviously there are slums in Mexico City, but New York has those also and without question, there's no place in Mexico City that is as spooky as the Bronx or Harlem, or Detroit, or, you name it. You won't be told that, because it will cause you to question what the hell was done to your country. It is time to start asking questions, rather than believe the latest batch of bullshit the MSM spews to bash other places.
    Complacency is a key tool of tyranny.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Re: STORM COVER UP UNDERWAY: 22 F-22's given to Israel to counter S-300 Missile syste

So what if everyone else on the planet has nice new infrastructure?

The U.S. has Stealth fighters... that get blown around in the rain.