Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: NPC Meme.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Re: NPC Meme.

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

Daily Stormer did a pretty decent write up of the NPC meme phenomenon:

https://dailystormer.name/new-york-t...itter-banning/
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

3. The Following User Says Thank You to madfranks For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (17th October 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Trump is good
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    Trump is good

^ that plus ur new NPC-Trump avatar would play into the NPC-targets' hands. I say we keep NPC reserved for peeps who buy into the dinjoo nuffins' fake news narrative. "Orange man wayciss. Orange man bad."

I just spent a goodly time making this one in MS Paint. Feel free to propagate, https://imgur.com/a/ZKTK6SY

https://i.imgur.com/Kk5xRNI.jpg
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Ares (18th October 2018),cheka. (17th October 2018),Neuro (17th October 2018),old steel (18th October 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    ^ that plus ur new NPC-Trump avatar would play into the NPC-targets' hands. I say we keep NPC reserved for peeps who buy into the dinjoo nuffins' fake news narrative. "Orange man wayciss. Orange man bad."

I just spent a goodly time making this one in MS Paint. Feel free to propagate, https://imgur.com/a/ZKTK6SY

https://i.imgur.com/Kk5xRNI.jpg
    I fully support NPC memes. I don’t imagine my choice of avatar here would have any impact on humanity one way or another anyway. Perhaps if it triggered you to make that meme and spread it, it could...
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

PatColo (17th October 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,083 Times in 2,713 Posts

This is utterly mindboggling

The left tried to suppress something and it went viral now they are helpless to contain it and it further makes them go apeshit.

It truly is staggering that this busted wide open in 48 hours
    Honor The Most High, Keep His Commandments and all will go well with you.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Twisted Titan For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (17th October 2018),PatColo (17th October 2018),steyr_m (21st October 2018)

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,214 Times in 3,001 Posts

great stuff. thing is exploding as the hype has given it turbo

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cheka. For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (17th October 2018),old steel (18th October 2018),PatColo (17th October 2018),Twisted Titan (18th October 2018)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

lol

"A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

madfranks (18th October 2018),steyr_m (21st October 2018),Twisted Titan (18th October 2018)

Thanks
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks

17. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (17th October 2018)