Thread: Sheriff Scott Israel, represented by Debbie Wasserman Schultz handled this bomber

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Sheriff Scott Israel, represented by Debbie Wasserman Schultz handled this bomber

http://82.221.129.208/.ya8.html

BLOCKBUSTER:

The psycho bomber lived five miles from David Hogg. Three miles from Debbie Wasserman Schultz. Two miles from Parkland High School.
    The same Sheriff - Scott Israel, who is represented by Debbie Wasserman Schultz handled this bomber, the Parkland shooting AND DRUM ROLL: . . . . .
    The Fort Lauderdale Airport shooting
    was under Sheriff Scott Israel also.

FACT: THERE IS A TRIBE HIVE PROBLEM IN THE AREA OF FORT LAUDERDALE.

THEY HAVE:The Parkland shooting under Sheriff Israel,
    The mail bomber under Sheriff Israel,
    And the Fort Lauderdale airport shooting under Sheriff Israel, with a little David Hogg and DWS as a side entree!!! Coincidence OF COURSE.

Oh, and Broward County seems to end up in the middle of a lot of vote rigging scandals also. THAT FITS.

In addition to the below:

They lightened his photo to make him look white, but he is not white. I am absolutely disgusted with this. The left could not have possibly sunk lower.

I am so disgusted and angry with where the libs took their bomber story I can't even post.

He worked for Bernie Sanders campaign, but was a staunch trump supporter with stickers all over his van in support of trump, all brand new stickers and he's the MAGA BOMBER. The left can F*** OFF.What more can I say?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bigjon For This Useful Post:

Amanda (29th October 2018)