Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "Those Seeking (the Jews') Destruction, We Will Seek Their Destruction"

Thanks
    Thanked 2,524 Times in 1,310 Posts

Re: "Those Seeking (the Jews') Destruction, We Will Seek Their Destruction"

Does anyone here still think Mr. Fakeblondhair Trumpstein is not a Jew? Why would those who control electronic voting machines put a goy in office?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hoarder For This Useful Post:

cheka. (2nd November 2018),End Times (1st November 2018),Tumbleweed (2nd November 2018)

Platinum
    Thanks

I was just thinking today that we're watching the Bolshevik Revolution in slow motion. Or maybe things in Russia were at this speed before the big blowoff. Not specifically about this speech, but about the ongoing cultural revolution in general. "Leaders" advocating violence against people who support the other candidate. Rewriting of history and the young don't know any better, and those who should know better don't speak up. The rewrites are so blatant and comical that nobody should believe it, but they all pretend it's the truth. What is happening to my country? Is this what it was like in Russia in 1917?
    I'm not saying forget what you lost.
    I suppose there's a purpose in pain.
    What we make of ourselves has a cost,
    and it's paid every time we take hold of the reins.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to horseshoe3 For This Useful Post:

cheka. (2nd November 2018),End Times (1st November 2018),Jewboo (1st November 2018),midnight rambler (1st November 2018),Tumbleweed (1st November 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by horseshoe3 View Post
    I was just thinking today that we're watching the Bolshevik Revolution in slow motion....
    LIVING it not just watching it.
    I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

cheka. (2nd November 2018),End Times (1st November 2018),horseshoe3 (2nd November 2018),Tumbleweed (2nd November 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,524 Times in 1,310 Posts

I was just thinking today that we're watching the Bolshevik Revolution in slow motion. Or maybe things in Russia were at this speed before the big blowoff. Not specifically about this speech, but about the ongoing cultural revolution in general. "Leaders" advocating violence against people who support the other candidate. Rewriting of history and the young don't know any better, and those who should know better don't speak up. The rewrites are so blatant and comical that nobody should believe it, but they all pretend it's the truth. What is happening to my country? Is this what it was like in Russia in 1917?
    So this is the reason that the Bolshevik Revolution is omitted from history in public schools.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to hoarder For This Useful Post:

cheka. (2nd November 2018),midnight rambler (1st November 2018),monty (1st November 2018),Tumbleweed (2nd November 2018),woodman (2nd November 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,319 Times in 1,979 Posts

Is this what it was like in Russia in 1917?
    I've been saying for a long time that what I think is happening in this country is very similar to what happened in Russia and Ukraine when the Jewish Bolshevik communists took over. What's slowing them down is they haven't got our guns yet and we're still too dangerous for them to try it before they do get them. James Wickstrom tells it like it is.

We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

cheka. (2nd November 2018),Jewboo (1st November 2018),midnight rambler (1st November 2018),monty (1st November 2018),woodman (2nd November 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,414 Times in 783 Posts

The new technologies that govern this world have made full-on Bolshevist revolution unnecessary. Why physically disappear people when you can send your mob of NPCs to "disappear" them from online, professional and social life?

The Master teaches that the troops of this world can kill the body, but not the soul. The original Bolshevists aimed to kill the body, and paid secondary note to the soul. The new Bolshevists know the soul is where it's at. They aim to force you to embrace them. Hang on to the Master, or you surely will lose the fight.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to End Times For This Useful Post:

cheka. (2nd November 2018),midnight rambler (1st November 2018),Neuro (1st November 2018),Tumbleweed (1st November 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hoarder View Post
    Does anyone here still think Mr. Fakeblondhair Trumpstein is not a Jew? Why would those who control electronic voting machines put a goy in office?
    A goy that does what he is told to do is better than a Jew who may get the idea he is God’s chosen, and start making his own decisions. How is that for a reason?

Trump has been the loyal servant of the Rothschilds the last 25-30 years, as they bailed him out of his bankruptcy. As a reward he’s been allowed to marry off his children to Jewish supremacy, pretend to be rich and president.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...VDDMatIVbi-MfH
    He only need to do as he is told on some key points, apart from that he can troll as much as he wants...

He has been great fun though! But really the joke is on us...

The photo shows Trump with Wilbur Ross secretary of commerce in Trump administration, he is the Rothschild banker that bailed him out around 1990... He is the one who Trump will never tell ‘You’re Fired’
    https://www.forbes.com/profile/wilbu.../#23962d77c137
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

cheka. (2nd November 2018),Jewboo (2nd November 2018),midnight rambler (2nd November 2018),Tumbleweed (2nd November 2018),woodman (2nd November 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

And btw Clinton/Rottenham is wholly owned by the Rothschild dynasty as well. And her spawn got to marry Jewish supremacy, and they get to play rich and presidential too.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...TWdnY3oJb4qnJF

She won’t go to jail!
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

cheka. (2nd November 2018),Jewboo (2nd November 2018),Tumbleweed (2nd November 2018)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by End Times View Post
    The new technologies that govern this world have made full-on Bolshevist revolution unnecessary. Why physically disappear people when you can send your mob of NPCs to "disappear" them from online, professional and social life?

The Master teaches that the troops of this world can kill the body, but not the soul. The original Bolshevists aimed to kill the body, and paid secondary note to the soul. The new Bolshevists know the soul is where it's at. They aim to force you to embrace them. Hang on to the Master, or you surely will lose the fight.
    Don't think for a second they don't intend to kill us. As soon as they coalesce their power far enough and our solidarity has waned far enough, there truly will be extermination of those whites who refuse to be slaves to the Jews. Hell, we are seeing outright genocide of the white race before our eyes already. What happened in the east is what they want here but this time there will be no semi-free countries to act as a counterweight.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

Ares (2nd November 2018),cheka. (2nd November 2018),End Times (2nd November 2018),Jewboo (2nd November 2018),Tumbleweed (2nd November 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    Don't think for a second they don't intend to kill us. As soon as they coalesce their power far enough and our solidarity has waned far enough, there truly will be extermination of those whites who refuse to be slaves to the Jews. Hell, we are seeing outright genocide of the white race before our eyes already. What happened in the east is what they want here but this time there will be no semi-free countries to act as a counterweight.

Woodman nailed it. (((They))) learned their lesson from Weimar. Never again as they say...
    I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

cheka. (2nd November 2018),Tumbleweed (2nd November 2018),woodman (2nd November 2018)