Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: The ongoing assault on being white

Thanks

Re: The ongoing assault on being white

It struck me, as i was watching a cartoon about an animal trying to find his way home, that this is really what whites are being deprived of. A "home" where they can go and rejuvenate and recharge and prosper and be safe and live their lives without hatred and constant abuse from anti-whites. They simply won't let us have a home and won't let us live our lives.
    http://www.dailystormer.com

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stop Making Cents For This Useful Post:

End Times (9th November 2018),midnight rambler (9th November 2018),woodman (11th December 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stop Making Cents View Post
    It struck me, as i was watching a cartoon about an animal trying to find his way home, that this is really what whites are being deprived of. A "home" where they can go and rejuvenate and recharge and prosper and be safe and live their lives without hatred and constant abuse from anti-whites. They simply won't let us have a home and won't let us live our lives.
    The paradox is that most organized anti-whites are white. Unless you count all that are not white as anti-white...

I am thinking more the cultural Marxist kind, when you said “anti-white”.

The paradoxical thing is I can be far more politically un-correct in Turkey vs in Sweden when speaking to people. I would say that Sweden probably has one of the best legislation for public freedom of speech, at least traditionally. But because of the primary religion of Cultural Marxism that has infused Swedish society over the last 50 years, you are not allowed to make any statement re pro-white or you’ll be frozen out by the moral majority. While Turkey who has an abysmal record of press-freedom, you can talk about pretty much anything with anyone...
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

End Times (9th November 2018),midnight rambler (9th November 2018),Stop Making Cents (9th November 2018)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    The paradox is that most organized anti-whites are white. Unless you count all that are not white as anti-white...

I am thinking more the cultural Marxist kind, when you said “anti-white”.

The paradoxical thing is I can be far more politically un-correct in Turkey vs in Sweden when speaking to people. I would say that Sweden probably has one of the best legislation for public freedom of speech, at least traditionally. But because of the primary religion of Cultural Marxism that has infused Swedish society over the last 50 years, you are not allowed to make any statement re pro-white or you’ll be frozen out by the moral majority. While Turkey who has an abysmal record of press-freedom, you can talk about pretty much anything with anyone...
    That's the really ironic thing. These non-whites aren't beating us, it's the internal traitors that are beating us from within and using non-whites as their footsoldiers. I'm not sure about the media in Europe, but here in America it's almost completely run and controlled by Jews that hate whites, and it brainwashes the white masses to hate themselves, or in their minds, to hate "other" whites who are evil. They're brainwashed into thinking they're good guys, because they call out "bad" whites.

Not very long ago, whites were united with common culture, common religion, common pride. Not just nazis like the anti-whites claim, but in every white country - america, australia, europe, south africa, they were all white and proud. But now the anti-whites are brainwashed inton thinking that the cultures and people who defeated "racist" nazis are now the new nazis themselves.
    http://www.dailystormer.com

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stop Making Cents For This Useful Post:

End Times (9th November 2018),midnight rambler (9th November 2018),Neuro (9th November 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,897 Times in 921 Posts

That's the really ironic thing. These non-whites aren't beating us, it's the internal traitors that are beating us from within and using non-whites as their footsoldiers. I'm not sure about the media in Europe, but here in America it's almost completely run and controlled by Jews that hate whites, and it brainwashes the white masses to hate themselves, or in their minds, to hate "other" whites who are evil. They're brainwashed into thinking they're good guys, because they call out "bad" whites.

Not very long ago, whites were united with common culture, common religion, common pride. Not just nazis like the anti-whites claim, but in every white country - america, australia, europe, south africa, they were all white and proud. But now the anti-whites are brainwashed inton thinking that the cultures and people who defeated "racist" nazis are now the new nazis themselves.
    It was all in the movie the two towers. Gondor=usa Rohan= northern europe

Thanks
    Thanked 1,414 Times in 783 Posts

There's a huge, mostly untapped market out there for a niche cable channel to show mostly white entertainment. I think this is a lot of the success for channels like AMC, HGTV, etc. The broadcast networks are completely anti-white and fill every show with faggots and non white savages. Whites are turned off by this inherently whether they admit or not.
    White Television will not be allowed. Ever. Unless we remove the Parasite from control of this society.

Talmudvision is Satan's chosen's most effective weapon of all time.

The ongoing push to include trannies in every show, and, soon, "minor attracted persons" (previously called pedophiles), is going to tax even the most blue-pilled Non-Playable Characters who have any modicum of decency.

Unfortunately, AMC is full-on in pushing the Kosher programming:

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-vkHcRwYTq..._Kiss_7x05.jpg

(perhaps the most ridiculous and improbable "relationship" aired to date)

HGTV has faggots, too:

https://marriedbiography.com/david-b...ow-everything/
    There is but one anchor to attach yourself to, as this world falls apart heading into the End Times. That anchor is the immovable God Almighty, through His Son Jesus Christ.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to End Times For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (9th November 2018),Tumbleweed (10th November 2018)

Thanks

Denial of an exclusive territory is a key step to eradicating a population, whether animal or human.
    There is but one anchor to attach yourself to, as this world falls apart heading into the End Times. That anchor is the immovable God Almighty, through His Son Jesus Christ.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to End Times For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (10th November 2018),woodman (11th December 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

End Times (11th December 2018),Hitch (11th December 2018)

Brew Guru
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,699 Times in 1,538 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post
    Nothing to see here folks...please disperse...
    By way of decoction, thou shalt do wort.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to BrewTech For This Useful Post:

End Times (11th December 2018)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,262 Posts

Took a motorcycle trip up through Maine when I was in my twenties. Loved that place.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

End Times (11th December 2018),Jewboo (11th December 2018)

Thanks

California was once just as White...and pleasant to live in.

Maine's on her last years.