Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Democrats are now pulling ahead in MANY state governor races; THE STEAL IS ON.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Re: Democrats are now pulling ahead in MANY state governor races; THE STEAL IS ON.

chill.

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

Thanks

Re: Democrats are now pulling ahead in MANY state governor races; THE STEAL IS ON.

Quote Originally Posted by bigjon View Post
    jim stone investigative journalist

democrats are now pulling ahead in many state governor races and other races when they previously were lagging badly. The steal is on.

while i was away from the site today i kept thinking . . . . .

it is very obvious the jewish community is using hitler as a cover for what they have planned for all of us. They totally plan to genocide us if they can get away with it.

Consider this: Several leftist pundits, through wholly owned jewish media outlets actually had the audacity over the last few days to say whites should be wiped out, and that especially white males should not be allowed to vote.

Who else preached this same rhetoric fairly recently? Hitler.

Who wants all the guns taken to make it possible? The jews.

Who is behaving like hitler? The jews.

Who has a history of an enormous previous genocide, of the scale they probably want to pull in the u.s.? The bolshevik jews.

Now, i am fully aware of the fact that they don't want it said, and will ban and destroy anyone who discusses this. They will get them de-platformed and de-financed.

Question: How'd they get enough power to accomplish that?

it is called subversion, which hitler was too honest for.

hitler at least faced the world by banging on the door with bombs. Everyone knew who he was, and he was not afraid to say it. /p>

subversion is the creeping slime mold satanic way of accomplishing the same objective hitler had, by lying to everyone's faces, brainwashing, and ripping their foundation out. It is what george soros is all about. It takes a very evil mind set to even consider subverting a society the way the jews have with america, and they fully intend to once again pull off a great subversion by rigging this next election.

here's a great example of subversion, on a micro scale (they have progressed this to the most miniscule scale and truly hurt america:

did you notice that the only candies you could buy for halloween were mainstream brands? Tootsie rolls, hersheys, etc, every single brand you could find was one you already heard of. That's not the way it was when i was a kid. On halloween, you got stuff you never heard of. That's because all the small candy manufacturers produced extra for halloween,
    and all the stores carried it.

nowadays, all the stores only carry mainstream items, because the people who own them decided to kill off anyone who was not one of the "good people" working for the communist globalist agenda.

This was accomplished by getting full ownership of wal mart, target, and other big box stores and then refusing to carry any products that were made by anyone other than those who served the globalist agenda. If you were not part of the club, either you found a way to negotiate with "bob's hardware" or you were out of business, and that was accomplished via iga.

Problem: I noticed iga appeared to be taken over by the exact same clan that runs wal mart and suddenly even iga does not carry any unique brands.
    It is the same old hersheys skippy campbells general mills coca cola - no variety whatsoever like what was once available.

The end objective of this type of subversion is to get all production into the hands of a few elite people, who mysteriously all happen to be jews, with no outside competition available whatsoever. It is not even there in things like hair care products anymore, and with this, if you want a plastic bottle, it is going to have testosterone reducing female hormones embedded in the plastic.
    If you want a vaccine, it will damage you in some way.
    If you want food, it has to be gmo. Even the alternative "natural" food stores now carry predominantly gmo, with the only difference being it might not have glyphosate in it.
    If you want to watch a tv show, it is going to ram a black gay transvestite down your throat with a straight white male bash as a side dish. All compliments of a near entirely jewish hollywood.

Make no mistake: It is them doing it all, if they subverted all the corporations, all the tech industry, all the entertainment, a majority of the food, almost all universities, and even medical and it is all rigged to destroy who you are, they hate you as much as they claim hitler hated them, and want you, your society, your identity, your race and your future subverted for time and all eternity.

they are worse than hitler, because they cracked jokes and smiled at you all the while they did all they could to destroy you, while hitler sent screaming dive bombers because he was more honest.

consider that this election cycle. Your vote is badly needed to overwhelm an outright steal yes, florida just proved they are stealing this, and . . . .

if you don't vote, you will be screwed.

bump

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by End Times View Post
    Thank you for the admission you are a fairy.

Only the lowest low-brow loon would call me a "Jew" because I call out his imbecilic "the Jews can only win by 'vote-rigging'" nonsense.

WHY would Jews try to illicitly install "Democrats" when "Republicans" have given them everything they really wanted? Oh, that's right, your woefully retarded "intellect" leads you to believe there is actually a "difference" when it comes to the ultimate destination of the Bolsheviks vs. the Mensheviks.
    Where did I say Republicans are an answer to anything?

Never said that. Typical Jew strawman prop up job.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,414 Times in 783 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bigjon View Post
    Where did I say Republicans are an answer to anything?

Never said that. Typical Jew strawman prop up job.
    Minnesota temperature > Bigjon's IQ

Bigjon fails to realize he contradicts his own threads:

http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthre...party-underway
    There is but one anchor to attach yourself to, as this world falls apart heading into the End Times. That anchor is the immovable God Almighty, through His Son Jesus Christ.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by End Times View Post
    Minnesota temperature > Bigjon's IQ

Bigjon fails to realize he contradicts his own threads:

http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthre...party-underway
    OK, I admitted to being taken in. Fooled by the times. That was over 50 years ago. Not a contradiction unless, we have to keep all the baggage of a lifetime as our position.

I still think Republicans are a better answer than Democrats. When you only have two choices bad and baddest, bad seems like a good choice.

What is your solution to the problem, besides carp, carping?

Great Value Carrots StreetsOfGold's Avatar
    Thanks

Your vote does NOT COUNT!
    Period!

Murder was the Catholic answer - Pope Francis

7. The Following User Says Thank You to StreetsOfGold For This Useful Post:

End Times (6th November 2018)

Thanks

[QUOTE=StreetsOfGold;939302]Your vote does NOT COUNT!
    Period!

[QUOTE]

Well I made it through 9.5 minutes of a rant that amounts to pure bullshit.
    OK, if my vote does not count, where is the proof? Some bs'r saying so is just bs.

Thanks

Thanks

OK, I admitted to being taken in. Fooled by the times. That was over 50 years ago. Not a contradiction unless, we have to keep all the baggage of a lifetime as our position.
    Everyone has the opportunity and privilege to be forgiven for honest mistakes, including you.

I still think Republicans are a better answer than Democrats. When you only have two choices bad and baddest, bad seems like a good choice.
    The coldest place in Hell is still Hell.

The lesser of two evils is still evil.

Democrats are the thesis, Republicans the antithesis, and the synthesis is the goal. Two steps of "progress" with Democrats, one step of "conservatism" with Republicans, and we have moved towards Bolshevism steadily over the last century.

What is your solution to the problem, besides carp, carping?
    What if there IS NO earthly answer?

That's not smarmy rhetoric. My username is serious.

I no longer pretend there is a "way out" or a "solution." In my youth, I was a total fanatic, "white revolution is the only solution," and so on. Then I saw the "movement" for what it was, and is more so now (literal criminals in many cases). And finally, the Obamanation arrived with his "fundamental change to America" and ultimately the realization before our eyes of Prophet Jean Raspail's Camp of the Saints to both Europe and America.
    There is but one anchor to attach yourself to, as this world falls apart heading into the End Times. That anchor is the immovable God Almighty, through His Son Jesus Christ.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to End Times For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (6th November 2018),Neuro (7th November 2018)

Thanks

OK, if my vote does not count, where is the proof? Some bs'r saying so is just bs.
    The scientific method demands proof that something occurs (repeatability), not that something does not occur.

You've voted for decades. Presumably you've voted pro-White or at least pro-American each time.

Ask yourself: is America Whiter or at least measurably better now than when you were 18? Is even your local community Whiter or better?

And voting entails a breadth of degrees, too. A vote for President or Congress has a different quantity than Governor or Legislature or an initiative, and more so than for city council or school board. Personal influence on the latter may actually be provable, at least in small communities. The former? Not likely to impossible. In fact, the opposite is true.

I stopped voting when at least twice my vote was simply cancelled by Sanhedrin priests in black dresses. Literally, seriously. Californians voted for Proposition 187, and a Federal Inferior Sanhedrin "judge" simply declared it "unconstitutional." One vote vetoed millions. Personally, our vote for our local county district attorney was invalidated by a group of State Sanhedrin priests. That was demonstrable proof beyond reasonable doubt that my vote - our collective votes - did not count.