Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Democrats are now pulling ahead in MANY state governor races; THE STEAL IS ON.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,414 Times in 783 Posts

Re: Democrats are now pulling ahead in MANY state governor races; THE STEAL IS ON.

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post
    Good thought-provoking thread. Let's keep it civil and further the discussion:
    I'm always willing to forgive, even forget, but let the record show I did not draw first blood in the "you are..." game.

First Republican concedes defeat: Retiring GOP Congressman Darrell Issa says he is sure his California seat is going blue
    Issa's district has been changed drastically by invasion...this is no surprise. Less than one generation ago it was nearly all-White. Now it's at least a quarter "Hispanic" (of which at least 98% are non-White).
    There is but one anchor to attach yourself to, as this world falls apart heading into the End Times. That anchor is the immovable God Almighty, through His Son Jesus Christ.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Re: Democrats are now pulling ahead in MANY state governor races; THE STEAL IS ON.

Quote Originally Posted by End Times View Post

What if there IS NO earthly answer?

That's not smarmy rhetoric. My username is serious.

I no longer pretend there is a "way out" or a "solution." ...

My new avatar teases. You recently returned from a long sabbatical. Maybe in our Religion and Philosophy section you can post a thread to bring us all up to speed.

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

Thanks

My new avatar teases. You recently returned from a long sabbatical. Maybe in our Religion and Philosophy section you can post a thread to bring us all up to speed.

If one can watch the realization of Jean Raspail's Camp of the Saints and still deny that the End of the White World has come upon us, nothing on this Earth can help you.

It's not a matter of blind-faith religion. The Death of the White Race is growing reality. Even in your pretended sanctuary of Boise. *

The only thing to debate is whether this is THE end of all things, or "only" the end of civilization as it has been known for over six millennia.

There is no "separation of church and state" in this matter.

* https://www.boiseschools.org/our_dis...s/demographics

Attachment 9988
    There is but one anchor to attach yourself to, as this world falls apart heading into the End Times. That anchor is the immovable God Almighty, through His Son Jesus Christ.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to End Times For This Useful Post:

Neuro (7th November 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Election day

Election results I will update the "big picture" once every 10 minutes.

Deep underground, the NSA is measuring public sentiment via 300,000,000 hacked connections and via the synagogues telling Dems what they can get away with stealing and where.

Republicans are leading BIG TIME but the final call is going Dem! NOT POSSIBLE!!!!@!

As of 8:45 CST Republicans are slated to win 100 against Dem's 85, but when the final tally arrives, Dems consistently win. NOT POSSIBLE.I am only posting what is not likely to change. Dems are definitely stealing some races but can't do it to all.PREDICTION: DEMS TAKE HOUSE BY ONE SEAT BECAUSE THAT IS ALL THEY NEED, AND DON'T WANT TO RISK GETTING CAUGHT STEALING ANY MORE THAN NEEDED. Here goes:

Drudge has something else up, with more votes in. These are speculative turnouts he has posted, what I have below has actually been called.

BIG PICTURE: Early results House: 55 Republican 66 Democrats.

NOW DEMS HAVE FLIPPED TWO SEATS. NOT POSSIBLE. PREDICTION: THEY WILL KEEP IT BALANCED RIGHT TO THE END AND FINISH THE JOB ONE SEAT AHEAD.

Without any question whatsoever, they are totally audaciously stealing this election. I called it right from the get go, LONG AGO.It really did not matter if anyone voted, the system of stealing is still totally alive and well.
    FACT: The race is not this close. It just is not this close. Too many people are too sick of the leftist debauchery for the race to be this close. It is TOTAL BULLSHIT. It really will take a civil war to clear this mess, right on left.

THEY ARE EXTENDING POLL HOURS IN SOME AREAS. THESE AREAS ARE, WITH LITTLE QUESTION, GOING TO BE WHAT FLIPS THE ELECTION TO DEM.

What time does your poll close in your state? Scroll down to the main window, the times are there for all states

I am going to try to keep the top of this page open so I can update here, but due to attacks it is not always possible. If the election info does not update on top I probably had to start posting below in the main window.It is beginning to look like I called it right

The election is being stolen wholesale.

Machine malfunctions being used to cover a steal

Even Drudge reported that the machines were malfunctioning everywhere. Why only on this election and not all the others? It is called the consent decree, which expired and now needs a substitute!Voting problems in New York

The ballots were printed wrong in some districts and are too big for the scanners. That means HAND COUNT. That technically should mean a steal is much much harder because they can't just put one ballot in and loop it. However, the Democrats are so corrupt that it may be one of their ploys for stealing the vote because you can't possibly predict what they will do.It is very clear that the American people hate the left and stand behind Trump and that the left can only win by rigging elections. They got fat on this during the years the consent decree was in place and this is the first time they can hang for stealing an election in almost 30 years. So all kinds of new scams are sure to be born.
    There is still massive corruption on the enforcement side which will also help them, but there will be at least a few jailed for it most likely.
    The most key Republican polling location in Arizona was foreclosed on last night

So it is all locked up with the voting equipment inside. Can you say F***ery?The Black Panthers are terrorizing polling places in Atlanta to make sure the Dem wins

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bigjon For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (6th November 2018)

Thanks

The Niggers lost in Florida and Georgia, respectively.

Stepin Fetchit Gillum Concedes: http://www.mynews13.com/fl/orlando/n...d-to-the-polls

Kemp has unbeatable lead over Nigger with Kike name: https://results.enr.clarityelections...tate.216038/#/

Thanks

The Blue Wave:

Brew Guru
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,699 Times in 1,538 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bigjon View Post
    Typical Jew spew, from a bozo, moron troll.
    Call him what you will, but I hardly believe "moron" is fitting. I think he's proven that.
    By way of decoction, thou shalt do wort.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Lemme guess, Democrats will start an impeachment bill that will go nowhere and Trump will have a dead congress to blame for economy crashes.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Horn For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (7th November 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

I doubt congress will vote against war with Iran after the false flag attack. They will probably even grant dictatorial emergency powers to Trump. Israel demands it!
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

False premise.

If you DO vote, you will be screwed.
    Translation: Fred says I'm so smart, you are so stupid. On my thread, that is trolling.
    This time I ignore him.

After 60 years of Talmudvision, is it really that difficult to believe "the People" might actually vote for the Bolshevists willingly? Combine it with Shabbos Goy par excellence Trump toxifying all "conservative" ideas, vote rigging is no longer a premiere necessity.
    Translation: Fred says I'm so smart, you are so stupid. On my thread, that is trolling.
    Then I respond to the troll.

Come visit me in California, faggot, and prove you're not a fairy.

Your "mind" is an example of why Scandinavian areas are rapidly being "diversified" - including your own home state.
    More typical fred jew spew.

Thank you for the admission you are a fairy.

Only the lowest low-brow loon would call me a "Jew" because I call out his imbecilic "the Jews can only win by 'vote-rigging'" nonsense.

WHY would Jews try to illicitly install "Democrats" when "Republicans" have given them everything they really wanted? Oh, that's right, your woefully retarded "intellect" leads you to believe there is actually a "difference" when it comes to the ultimate destination of the Bolsheviks vs. the Mensheviks.
    More typical fred jew spew.

Minnesota temperature > Bigjon's IQ

Bigjon fails to realize he contradicts his own threads:

http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthre...party-underway
    Fred makes another mistake claiming a contradiction where there is none.
    And more Jew spew.

I'm always willing to forgive, even forget, but let the record show I did not draw first blood in the "you are..." game.

Issa's district has been changed drastically by invasion...this is no surprise. Less than one generation ago it was nearly all-White. Now it's at least a quarter "Hispanic" (of which at least 98% are non-White).
    Fred you are an arrogant Jew spewing troll. Wrapped up in the cloth of Jesus and sounding like a pharisee.