Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: "VERBOTEN: 11 Biblical Essays on Subjects That Today's Clergy Carefully Avoid"

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Re: "VERBOTEN: 11 Biblical Essays on Subjects That Today's Clergy Carefully Avoid"

Quote Originally Posted by End Times View Post
    Faggotry is endemic within Islam.
    Indeed it is. My accountant is a flamboyant homosexual, but he goes to the mosque every Friday. I keep him because he is good with numbers, handling Turkish bureaucracy, and loyal.
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

End Times (9th November 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,414 Times in 783 Posts

Re: "VERBOTEN: 11 Biblical Essays on Subjects That Today's Clergy Carefully Avoid"

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    A few may have some fractions of Israel in them, mixed Edomite and tribe of Israel. I guess some of the Khazar Jews, have some tribe of Israel in them from intermixing with Europeans. I think most Europeans have a greater historical claim on the land that is now Israel, than the Jews that currently occupies it. But they lost it fair and square from gross misbehaving.
    Christian Identity believes the "Lost Tribes" migrated from Babylon up through the Caucasus and into Europe, forming the basis of the Celto-Germano-Slavic nations. Presumably atop already-extant European peoples, likely of the Atlanto-Mediterranean racial type (e.g., the Picts of the British Isles), resulting in the more brunette elements of Europeans.

There is also a Zionist alternative that the Lost Tribes migrated the same direction, but became the Khazar nation.

What we do know, however, is that the Khazar nation was identified in early Christian records as "Gog and Magog," apparently a self-identification by the Khazars. This is profound, since the Bible warns us that "Gog and Magog" would invade the Land of Israel one day. Guess what happened in 1948?

The Khazars were a polyglot nation, composed of multiple racial elements, just like Ashkenazim today. There were fully genetically-White Khazars, with blond or red hair and blue eyes, and there were fully genetically-Turkish (Asiatic) Khazars, looking like the Uralic non-Whites of modern Russia. The infamous "hook nose" of the modern Jews, which actually only a minority of Ashkenazim possess (but seemingly a majority in Holowood), is a west Asiatic trait. This nose is distinct from the "Mediterranean"/"Roman" nose.

It's a genetic probability that every single European has the Sumerian-Hebrew Abraham as a distant ancestor, whether Europeans are the literal "Lost Tribes" or not. The real Judeans from Judea (Palestine) populated many areas in Europe back in Roman times, including the high likelihood that Joseph of Arimathea and team relocated to Britannia. God promised Abraham he would be the "father of many nations," and that would preclude "the Jews" (whether authentic Hebrews/Judeans or the fake "Jews" of now) being his only descendants. Legally, that would not include his descendants through Ishmael (the traditional father of the Arabs).
    There is but one anchor to attach yourself to, as this world falls apart heading into the End Times. That anchor is the immovable God Almighty, through His Son Jesus Christ.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to End Times For This Useful Post:

Neuro (9th November 2018)

Thanks

I don't know what to think of Torquemada. Was he a true Catholic, or an infiltrator? Were his "victims" deserving, or were they wrongly-targeted and molested? His "techniques" were modeled by both the Gestapo and the Cheka/NVKD centuries later.

We do know that Jews attempted to infiltrate the Catholic church from the earliest times, but only succeeded in controlling her in the 20th Century.
    The je(w)suits ran a precursor to marxism slavery in South America for a hundred years in the 16th and 17th centuries.

I suspect that Torquemada primarily targeted the true conversos. Those Jews that had actually and truly conversed to Christianity. The Spanish inquisition was probably the opposite of what we are told today. The persecution of true Believing Christians by cryptojews. Not persecution of cryptojews by Christians.
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

End Times (9th November 2018)

Thanks

The je(w)suits ran a precursor to marxism slavery in South America for a hundred years in the 16th and 17th centuries.

I suspect that Torquemada primarily targeted the true conversos. Those Jews that had actually and truly conversed to Christianity. The Spanish inquisition was probably the opposite of what we are told today. The persecution of true Believing Christians by cryptojews. Not persecution of cryptojews by Christians.
    Regardless only 2000 people were killed in the Spanish Inquisition in a 50 year period, but we are told that this was one of the most horrible periods of white culture. Likewise with the crusades, which was only a mild reaction to the Muslim invaders of Europe

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post

Bottom line is that Fred is a brilliant Loner who apparently does not himself fellowship/unite with other self-professed so-called Christians. United Muslims will soon conquer divided and alone Fred just like they already conquered all the European Goys. There really are no real Christians who can and will fight the jews anymore:

THIS DOES NOT EXIST

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,414 Times in 783 Posts

who apparently does not himself fellowship/unite with other self-professed so-called Christians.
    This is the exact opposite of what I made clear above.

United Muslims will soon conquer divided and alone Fred just like they already conquered all the European Goys.
    LOL

"United Muslims":

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-42008809

Muslims aren't bringing themselves into Europe. Jews are!

There really are no real Christians who can and will fight the jews anymore
    It sure doesn't help when we Christians have to contend with internal adversaries who mock Christianity and refuse to acknowledge it is the only reason we exist as White people today.
    There is but one anchor to attach yourself to, as this world falls apart heading into the End Times. That anchor is the immovable God Almighty, through His Son Jesus Christ.

Thanks

...It sure doesn't help when we Christians have to contend with internal adversaries who mock Christianity...

This Christian is being sincere...no intention of mocking Jesus.

Meanwhile...The Orthodox Schism

Then there has always been This Troublemaker.

Can't even agree what the Bible says...the so-called Word Of God.

Yo...Gimme dat tithing for Jesus

Thanks
    Thanked 8,335 Times in 5,109 Posts

Then there has always been
    This Troublemaker.

The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (10th November 2018),Jewboo (10th November 2018),Neuro (10th November 2018)

Thanks

Another cause of Global Warming while burning carbon fuels...

Thanks

Are you running the inquisition now Jewboo?

Today is "Black Friday" when the goyim make jew merchants rich by buying cheap junk made now in China:

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

Neuro (23rd November 2018)