Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jim Stone: The Acosta story

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Jim Stone: The Acosta story

Jim Stone:

The Acosta story

Enough has happened with this to finally mention it. A clear cut case of double standards Cnn's Acosta angrily pushed a female intern during a white house press briefing yesterday. Trump flipped out and shouted him out. The secret service banned Acosta. Now CNN is saying Trump is against a free press, and Acosta is a victim!

However, Acosta really did commit an actual assault on the woman. He really should be banned. None of CNN's other people got banned. They are still in the white house, but here's the punch line:

Cnn is claiming that the video that recorded the whole event was doctored, and the White House is lying about it ever happening.

PROBLEM: The video went over the air live. It was captured and posted everywhere. But CNN just does whateve it takes to make a story I guess.

RUMOR: 5g KILLS BIRDS

This is plausible rumor and I don't know what the source is, but it should be mentioned. Hundreds of sparrows may have been killed by a full power 5G experiment in the Netherlands. The rumor is that it stopped their hearts. My guess is it interfered with their internal magnetic compass (if this happened, and it was because of 5g.) All birds have a magnetic compass in their heads that helps them navigate. If 5g messed with that compass it could be too traumatic to survive because they would not be adapted to handle it at all.

regardless of exactly how 5G killed them, apparently the scene is dramatic with new dead birds surrounding the experiment daily when it is switched on. This would be something to keep an eye on, if it is actually happening.

SC Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg in hospital
    She fell and broke 3 ribs. Unfortunately, she did get up. She's a scourge on the court and it would be a great day for a new holiday when she's gone. It is time to wish people ill. The sooner she's out, the better.

Well founded rumor: Rosenstein to resign
    Waiting . . . . . . .
    The Ian Bremmer report was an error (apparently) so it has been removed.

Waiting for details, but Sessions really did resign and his replacement is very promising.

Lion air crash data consistent with remote control takeover
    Boeing called B.S. on the pitot tubes (just like I did) and said the plane would have been safe to fly with that problem. So now they are saying it was the AOA sensors (angle of attack) on one wing - that one sensor generated an error and caused the crash.
    This is also bullshit because the plane flew in a straight line and the sensor on the other wing was fine. If a malfunctioning sensor caused the computer to give bad input the plane would have banked and not flown straight.

TRY AGAIN SCAMMERS, the same people who rigged the U.S. election without question crashed that Boeing, that was so new it was only on it's 19th flight when it was destroyed with the finance ministry aboard, (a ministry that forbade usury). That's the key piece to this puzzle. Boeing did not ground any other planes or issue a recall or anything, they just said "make sure you respond correctly if the angle of attack sensors fail". NO RECALL. That means total rigged crash. At 1000 KM/h, in a full dive WITH ALL SYSTEMS NORMAL AND ENGINES AT FULL THROTTLE. Gee, how would that happen? Go figure.

Ask the Dems, who are apparently good at rigging outcomes.

Jeff Sessions resigned. SO WHAT.

THE BIG ISSUE IS VOTE FRAUD. IF IT IS NOT ADDRESSED, WITH MASSIVE CRIMINAL PENALTIES, THE STAR WARS EMPEROR COULD RESIGN AND IT WOULD NOT SAVE ALDERAN.

DO NOT stay "strong and positive!!!

That is what is being trumpeted around the web after the steal. Yes, just stay "strong and positive and pray" and maybe next time . . . . . . well,

F*** THAT, OIL THE DAMN GUN . We have been "strong and positive" for FAR TOO LONG, tolerating steal after steal after steal and it is time to take action. Anything else is accepting a pitch fork through the brain.
    I am not staying positive after a steal of this magnitude. They just proved the system is not workable and needs a solid purge. I have no idea what I am going to do to force this to be fixed but I sure as hell am working on ideas and none of them involve petitions or protesting!

Thanks

Re: Jim Stone: The Acosta story

Trump put in place a new rule to de-fund abortion
    If you are coping with Obamacare there is some good news. Now, if you want your health insurance to cover abortion you have to have it added as a special feature of your health care plan that you pay for separately. This means that if you don't want to fund that with your extortion payout, you just don't get abortion coverage.

Obamacare should be scrapped altogether but at least this galling aspect of it is now gone.

Trump changed immigration law in response to migrant caravan
    Immigrants now cannot seek asylum and get no hearing after being busted by Ice. This means no catch and release. So the caravan had the rules change en route to the U.S. and now will face a totally different outcome after crashing the border.

California night club shooting.
    One comment: DOUBT IT. Far to convenient now that Dems took the house and can set the precedent for fronting any legislation they want. Timing is everything, need I say more?

Thanks

Another mass school shooting, this time in North Carolina

The dems are going totally off the rails. Obviously stealing elections, even days after they have ended, sending bombers, fake shooting up synagogues which are staging grounds for severe vote fraud to provide cover with the first major steals happening in the immediate vicinity, shooting up bars where miraculously 50 - 60 people were also at the Vegas shooting, and now, for today's treat, another school shooting just as they are stealing Florida. Right where it was needed, a teacher who no doubt shows 6 year olds how to use a condom found another box full of provisional ballots in a school storage area this morning.

YEP.

First thing I saw this morning.

So how'd your day start?

California false flag shooting makes Vegas appear to be false flag

50 or 60 people who were at the Las Vegas shooting were in the bar when it got shot up. That's about as probable as a rain shower dropping only two drops of water and having them land on top of each other.
    YOU CANT MAKE THIS STUFF UP, SEE THIS now Vegas really is in question, and this latest shooting is, as I said in my two disinterested lines earlier probable bullshit.

DONALD TRUMP TWEETED:

"Law Enforcement is looking into another big corruption scandal having to do with Election Fraud in #Broward and Palm Beach. Florida voted for Rick Scott!"

My comment: That law enforcement had better not be Sheriff Israel!

UPDATE: AN INVESTIGATION AND LAWSUIT HAS BEEN OPENED INTO VOTE FRAUD IN BROWARD COUNTY, THEY ARE OBVIOUSLY STEALING IT.

Dems have successfully stolen the election in Arizona with all those ballots they mysteriously found. FLORIDA IS NEXT.

RUMOR: RUTH BADER GINSBURGH IS IN HORRIBLE CONDITION
    Rumor has it she's in a lot worse condition than anyone is allowing to be said. There is speculation that she fell because her hip broke from osteoporosis, she then broke her ribs and is now in very bad shape. However, she has already stated she's not going to step down. So we will have to wait and see how long she lasts.

Broward county election officials are loading ballots into ordinary cars and driving them off. SEE THIS.

What did I say yesterday? Hmmm . . . . let me look that up.
    "So with these votes, yet to be counted, the Republican will lose. Then they will find more votes in other states until Trump loses the senate also.This is what happens when you tolerate vote fraud. Fakers just synthesize whatever they need. There's no way 500, 000 votes "went missing" in Arizona, but if it is what is needed to flip an American election TOTALLY over to the New World Order, 500, 000 it will be. If this is allowed to proceed, they'll just do it in more states. If we permit this, We're SCREWED.

AND LOW AND BEHOLD, IT IS HAPPENING IN FLORIDA RIGHT NOW. AFTER UNSUCCESSFULLY STEALING THE SENATE ON THE FIRST GO AROUND, THEY ARE DOING IT NOW, SEE THIS:

Florida Senator Rubio has blown the whistle on vote fraud
    Suddenly, Democrat officials have come up with tens of thousands of ballots out of nowhere more than 40 hours after polls closed.
    Here is a direct quote from Rubio's twitter:."Now democrat lawyers are descending on #Florida. They have been very clear they aren€™t here to make sure every vote is counted.
    - They are here to change the results of election; &
    - #Broward is where they plan to do it.

My comment: That's a pretty brazen statement, Trump and election fraud investigators have been well informed. They had better stop this steal, this is the litmus test.

CNN reported that the Mueller probe is over
    So take that as you may from a "fake news" source. If anything is going to come of this we will probably know by the end of the day, or at the latest tomorrow.

Weather control via satellites, "pioneered by China!!??

Aaah yes, as if we did not know - now it is documented that China is launching satellites to control the weather by creating low and high pressure zones to guide the weather.
    I am surprised satellites would be used for this because of the power requirements, but evidently, via the methods I have described many times where an electron cascade from the ionosphere is triggered, not a whole lot of power is needed to touch off that chain reaction, satellites are enough.

But OH, only China is starting to do this, JUST NOW, so rest easy about that enormous drought California had while the libs drained the dams on purpose to destroy California growers. This tech is BRAND NEW, the Chinese invented it!!! See this.

Trump put in place a new rule to de-fund abortion
    If you are coping with Obamacare there is some good news. Now, if you want your health insurance to cover abortion you have to have it added as a special feature of your health care plan that you pay for separately. This means that if you don't want to fund that with your extortion payout, you just don't get abortion coverage. Obamacare should be scrapped altogether but at least this galling aspect of it is now gone.

Trump changed immigration law in response to migrant caravan
    Immigrants now cannot seek asylum and get no hearing after being busted by Ice. This means no catch and release. So the caravan had the rules change en route to the U.S. and now will face a totally different outcome after crashing the border.
    [/FONT][/SIZE]

Thanks

4 TRUCKS HAVE BLOCKED THE ENTRANCE TO BROWARD COUNTY ELECTION OFFICE, WHERE THE ELECTION IS BEING STOLEN at present anyway, the rest of the election across the nation was stolen earlier.

The trucks are rental trucks that were illegally used to haul ballots. There is an enormous protest underway and the trucks are being used by the Dems for crowd control.

Probably not rumor: Ginsburgj will retire in January. Trump gets a new scotus judge.

This is precisely why the Dems are working so hard to steal the senate now. They definitely stole the house, and are now going for a full on steal of the senate.

AMERICA NEEDS A SPECIAL ELECTION. DEMS HAVE BEEN BUSTED IN SO MUCH FRAUD ACROSS THE BOARD THAT THE ELECTION NEEDS TO BE DONE OVER AGAIN, WITH REAL CONTROLS IN PLACE.

HEY DEMS, THE PARTY IS OVER. THE CONSENT DECREE IS CANCELED, WHICH MEANS THIS TIME AROUND YOUR @SSES ARE GOING TO FRY FOR STEALING THIS ELECTION.

TODAY'S SCHOOL SHOOTING PSY OP CANCELED
    There were reports earlier of a school shooting in North Carolina was canceled, and blamed on a furnace malfunction. I KID YOU NOT, we went from officers on scene pursuing an active shooter to a FURNACE MALFUNCTION. Yes, they toe dipped another shooting and determined public consent was "probably not!".

The Consent Decree cancellation is going to have consequences.

When the consent decree, which made it a jailable offense to investigate Democrat vote fraud was in place, Trump would have been immediately jailed for the following comments.

There is a sea change ahead, it is just not the same anymore. MAGA!

Thanks

HA! Here's something I missed: Florida's governor has ordered the immediate seizure of all Broward and Palm Beach ballots. That ought to produce interesting results.

Something I did not realize about headlights, HEADS UP:
    When you buy a new car, make sure you check the headlights and can install a bulb without replacing the entire headlight. Many new headlights have the bulb sealed inside the headlight unit and you can't change it without forking over $1, 300 for a new headlight unit.
    Never mind the fact that an entire headlight unit costing $1300 is a ripoff of spectacular proportions, (these should never, in any case, cost over $150 sans ripoff) but you'll be stuck with it nonetheless if you buy a car that will make mind blowingly expensive engine-rebuild priced headlight changes a reality, and that's not on a Bugatti, it is on any Volkswagen with the GTI label. Other cars are not far behind, many cost $1000 plus. So here is my advice on this:
    If when you buy a car you can't pop the hood and get to a light bulb in 10 minutes or less and then only replace the bulb, REJECT IT, seek another model where the manufacturer is not intentionally screwing you. I can understand taking a battery out to get to a headlight but much more than that and it is a sham, and if you can't replace the bulb with a standard replacement bulb costing less than $50, it is still a scam, headlight changes done by yourself in a "proper" car always cost less than $10 per bulb unless you go fancy for $20.

Imagine this: Left front blinker out, right front headlight out, left rear brake light out, right rear parking light out, final bill for replacement: 5, 200. That might be ok for a Bugatti, but for a small economy car it equals DISASTER. Make sure you know what you are buying and avoid that crap, such an arrangement by car manufacturers is an outright scam and few people consider it until they get burned. All they see at the dealer is a pretty car face, they never imagine any manufacturer would scam them so badly.
    I'd probably buy such a car used (especially if it was totaled over blown lights and I got it mega cheap) and then change them by boring into the light from behind with a hole saw, and would get the blown bulb out come hell or high water without paying JACK. Silicone would finish that job.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,414 Times in 783 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bigjon View Post
    Another mass school shooting, this time in North Carolina
    More fake news from Jim Stein and his man-groupie, bigjonnie.
    There is but one anchor to attach yourself to, as this world falls apart heading into the End Times. That anchor is the immovable God Almighty, through His Son Jesus Christ.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by End Times View Post
    More fake news from Jim Stein and his man-groupie, bigjonnie.
    More bullshit from my Jew troll.
    Can't prove it, can you just bs.

Thanks

BROWARD COUNTY WILL SHRED THE UNWANTED BALLOTS TOMORROW

They are having a public document destruction day. Anyone can walk up to the state provided shredder and shred whatever they want. This is too much of a coincidence, they will be shredding ballots WITHOUT QUESTION.A MESSAGE TO THOSE BLOCKING FUNDING TO THIS SITE:

I WON. Everyone in Alt Media WON ALSO. I won with a budget less than a single reporter in one of your fake media sites, with no other supporting overhead expense and much of the rest of alt media is the same -WE WON. Brenda Snipes can flip the judges and police the bird all she wants through the window, it is not going to save you from a nationwide election audit, after which you are GOING DOWN, SUCKERBERG, THE TECH LEFT, SYNAGOGUES A - Z, YOU ARE TOAST.
    THANK YOU for stealing this election AFTER the cancellation of the consent decree. We can now burn you at the stake.

SO GO AHEAD AND SCREW MY FUNDING OVER. YOU LOST, AND SCREWING ME AT THIS POINT WILL NOT SAVE YOU FROM PROSECUTION.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!
    Trump is evidently running a nationwide vote fraud sting and has discovered that in Arizona, the signatures in the log book do not match the actual signatures of the people they claim voted.
    Here is his latest tweet:
    Just out - in Arizona, SIGNATURES DON'T MATCH. Electoral corruption - Call for a new Election? We must protect our Democracy!"

My comment: It is a Republic, not a Democracy but it is nice to see POTUS is making good on the abolishment of the consent decree, Dems can now be investigated for vote fraud so it is a whole new reality for them. GAME OVER.

Ha ha, here's a few more good ones, , I never saw his Twitter this good before
    Thank you @marcorubio for helping to expose the potential corruption going on with respect to Election Theft in Broward and Palm Beach Counties. The WORLD is now watching closely! In the 2016 Election I was winning by so much in Florida that Broward County, which was very late with vote tabulation and probably getting ready to do a €œnumber, € couldn€™t do it because not enough people live in Broward for them to falsify a victory!
    Jeff Flake(y) doesn€™t want to protect the Non-Senate confirmed Special Counsel, he wants to protect his future after being unelectable in Arizona for the €œcrime€ of doing a terrible job! A weak and ineffective guy!

As soon as Democrats sent their best Election stealing lawyer, Marc Elias, to Broward County they miraculously started finding Democrat votes. Don€™t worry, Florida - I am sending much better lawyers to expose the FRAUD!

You mean they are just now finding votes in Florida and Georgia - but the Election was on Tuesday? Let's blame the Russians and demand an immediate apology from President Putin!

President Macron of France has just suggested that Europe build its own military in order to protect itself from the U.S., China and Russia. Very insulting, but perhaps Europe should first pay its fair share of NATO, which the U.S. subsidizes greatly!

Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuEqZzyLuLM

Election, Election Fraud, Invasion, DS Planned Shootings

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEfz0vYnJzg

The Criminals In The Democratic Party Walked Into A Trap

Thanks
    Thanked 1,414 Times in 783 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bigjon View Post
    More bullshit from my Jew troll.
    Can't prove it, can you just bs.
    PROVE your contention. I can't prove a negative, low-brow. But here's strong evidence in favor of my position:

'Faulty mechanical equipment' blamed for active shooter reports at Topsail High School in North Carolina

https://abc7chicago.com/faulty-mecha...chool/4653457/

PROVE there was a shooting.
    There is but one anchor to attach yourself to, as this world falls apart heading into the End Times. That anchor is the immovable God Almighty, through His Son Jesus Christ.