Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jim Stone: The Acosta story

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Re: Jim Stone: The Acosta story

Live stream of Broward County being stolen

SEE THIS. Well worth a watch, there is a megaphone guy calling them out for it while they do it.

Trucks pulling up and unloading ballots constantly, at midnight, Friday.

http://www.pscp.tv/w/1kvJpENvEvVxE

11PM CST: BROWARD COUNTY HAS IGNORED A COURT ORDER TO TURN OVER THEIR BALLOTS. Instead, the trucks keep coming and going, with everyone blocked out of the election office. It needs to be stormed.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by End Times View Post
    PROVE your contention. I can't prove a negative, low-brow. But here's strong evidence in favor of my position:

'Faulty mechanical equipment' blamed for active shooter reports at Topsail High School in North Carolina

https://abc7chicago.com/faulty-mecha...chool/4653457/

PROVE there was a shooting.
    Not asking you to prove a negative. You say fake where is the fake?

Jew spewing troll can't even read what is on this page. Just another Moron.

Posted just above this:

TODAY'S SCHOOL SHOOTING PSY OP CANCELED
    There were reports earlier of a school shooting in North Carolina was canceled, and blamed on a furnace malfunction. I KID YOU NOT, we went from officers on scene pursuing an active shooter to a FURNACE MALFUNCTION. Yes, they toe dipped another shooting and determined public consent was "probably not!".

Thanks

Thanks

TWITTER IS BLOCKING AND OR SLOWING ACCESS TO DONALD TRUMP

UPDATE: TRUMP'S TWITTER IS GONE, EVEN TO A SITE THAT CHECKS IF A PAGE IS DOWN, SEE NEW COMPOSITE IMAGE

I am not experiencing connectivity issues. Everything works on my end, yet Trump's twitter will not load. There are no other connectivity problems. Only Trump's twitter. He's SHADOW BANNED

Thanks

BLOCKBUSTER: UNCOUNTED BALLOTS FOUND AT SAME POST OFFICE BOMBER "MAILED BOMBS" FROM

Thanks

Gaetz got removed by riot police for filming the election steal in Broward

Rep Gaetz was filming the elections office illegally transporting ballots and got apprehended by police and expelled for filming it. There's a problem with that.

https://conservativefiringline.com/v...loading-boxes/

Thanks

A great example of the corruption Obama set up:

Stacey Abram's sister is the judge who will be put over any election fraud cases

Obama appointed Leslie Abrams, who is the sister of Stacey Abrams, is the judge all cases of election fraud in Stacey's run for governor of Georgia will be brought before.

Can you say conflict of interest?
    Layer upon layer of corruption. That's what Obama set up. Anyone who steals an election is just going to go before a judge that will rubber stamp that steal. It is far worse than i thought, the same thing is true in Broward county. The elections there will be stolen and absolutely nothing will be done about it.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bigjon For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (10th November 2018)

Thanks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xR--dsD2P3I

Broward County Staff Filled Out Blank Ballots, 2438

Thanks

Everybody save this. I knew it all along!

This is not lightning

California wild fires

I think they were started to distract the press from the stolen election. However, one thing is certified fact: These fires would not have been possible absent the criminal mismanagement of the forests forced by libs/communists/ Dems trying to save five spotted tree owl eggs. Never mind the fact that 80, 000 of those eggs are now cooked. In fact, it was most likely not about the tree owls at all - instead, the crooks in Cali kept these forests in horrible condition, as a menacing tinder box, to use as a weapon when needed. Most likely the fires were sparked by satellites or whatever else, or at a minimum operatives on the ground.If the libs did not want these fires, and did not start these fires they are responsible anyway for not allowing logging companies in to clear out the crap and build fire breaks in exchange for taking some wood. It is the Dems fault TOTALLY, whether they actually started these fires on purpose (I bet they did, ) or not.

The Mexican government will not cooperate with an invasion of the United States

I respect the guy who came up with the theory of a multi pronged attack on the United States, so I am not going to mention who he is while debunking this.The scenario cannot happen as he stated.
    FACT:
    Mexico is a solid ally of the United States and no one in Mexico hates America. With Lopez Obrador taking the presidency an attack from Mexico absolutely will not happen. Instead, Mexico would defend it's southern border from a horde of armed militants moving North from south America. The migrant caravan was treated nicely because they were not military. But if any military attack does originate in south america, it would definitely be stopped by Mexico's very capable military before it got to the U.S. Mexico is not a geographical cake walk, it is a couple thousand mile trek, and having to fight the Mex military all the way North while fuel and supplies are removed from your path would make such an invasion force stall like Hitler in the Russian mud.

There are two enormous buffer zones that would prevent a south american attack on the United States. One is Mexico, and the other is Colombia.

People don't realize that in order to protect South America from North American influence, Colombia blocked the construction of the Pan American Highway and there's no way North.

You cannot drive to south America from the United States because there's no road, it remains cut off. Any military force trying to make it's way north would have to cope with jungle and shitty mud trails. It would not be a cake walk to get across that jungle.

The other enormous buffer zone is Mexico, which is not a backwards country by any stretch of the imagination. Mexico would simply not cooperate with a military invasion of the U.S. staged by South American countries, Pena Nieto would not play that game, and Lopez Obrador REALLY WOULD NOT PLAY THAT GAME.

The scenario this blogger presented with regard to Russia taking Alaska is plausible, and much of the rest of it is plausible on the surface but if he was so far off on the reality of a simultaneous attack from South America, the entire theory is in doubt.
    -SORRY
    DOUBT IT.

ASSASSINATION TEAM TARGETED TRUMP/MACRON MEETING WHICH IS NOW CANCELED
    This was only sent out on Twitter, which is now banned, but the meetings are indeed canceled and the American MSM is moaning about Trump not going.

They wanted him killed in Europe because if they do it in the U.S. there will be far more repercussions. If they take him out in Europe well, a European did it, not the Dems!
    The extent to which the American MSM is complaining about Trump canceling meetings with Macron is a total red flag.

Thanks

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bigjon For This Useful Post:

End Times (12th November 2018),Jewboo (11th November 2018)