Thread: Did interbreeding wipe out the Neanderthals?

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts
    I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

hoarder (11th November 2018),Neuro (11th November 2018),vacuum (11th November 2018)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,262 Posts

Re: Did interbreeding wipe out the Neanderthals?

I'd say they got to look like that from 'Inbreeding'.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

End Times (12th November 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,454 Times in 4,275 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    I'd say they got to look like that from 'Inbreeding'.
    Shame they weren't miscarried like nature usually takes care of.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

The Jews are Neanderthals. Advanced in this decade by heretic anthropologist Stan Gooch, who has also argued that the original, full-blooded Neanderthals were telepathic. The thesis was taken up last year by Canadian Michael Bradley in his incoherent book Chosen People From the Caucasus. Bradley is known for a book-length rant titled The Iceman Inheritance, which identifies the origins of white racial evil in prehistoric psychosexual tensions of some sort. Chosen People is an extension of his ideas: Biblical evidence that Jews are Neanderthals includes the Esau incident (Esau is hairy, remember?). The reason Jews have an injunction against portraying God is that Neanderthals cannot draw. However, Bradley adduces evidence that they were quite good with numbers and were overly sentimental about their mothers. Interestingly, Bradley also believes that modern European Jews are Khazars, which means he must argue not only that biblical Hebrews were Neanderthals, but that so were Khazars. He actually does so. News that Neanderthals have little in common with modern humankind should be welcome to admirers of Bradley’s work. Among his blurbists, by the way, is Dr. Leonard Jeffries, of New York’s City College.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/1997/08/so-are-the-neanderthals-still-jews.html

https://i.4pcdn.org/pol/1435581344382.jpg
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

hoarder (12th November 2018),Jewboo (11th November 2018),Neuro (12th November 2018)