Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ashkenazi Jews are 3% Semitic.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,414 Times in 783 Posts

Re: Ashkenazi Jews are 3% Semitic.

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    Yiddish became the lingua franca of these Ashkenazic Jews and absorbed German words while maintaining the Slavic grammar.
    This isn't correct. Yiddish - originally, Jüdisch in German ("Jewish" - the umlaut makes the pronunciation very close to "Yiddish"), was based upon Plattdeutsch, with an overlay of Talmudic Hebrew and some Slavic words (like latke).

Yiddish is essentially a bastardized form of Low German. The vast majority of words are Germanic in origin. The Kike name for synagogue, "shul," is directly from the German schule. The Yiddish epithet "dreck" is identical to the German original, "filth." Pronunciation patterns vary. For example, in Plattdeutsch, school is pronounced "skool' just like in English (Plattdeutsch - plot-dytsh - Dutch, and English are the closest cousins of Germanic languages). Yet Yiddish follows the High German pronunciation, "shool." Jews do "drop the r" in some pronunciations, such as for black - "shvaatzuh" (schwarze) - same as Plattdeutsch dialects.

So, as St. Adolphus pointed out, the Jews stole the language they use, from us; stolen like most of their "culture."
    There is but one anchor to attach yourself to, as this world falls apart heading into the End Times. That anchor is the immovable God Almighty, through His Son Jesus Christ.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to End Times For This Useful Post:

hoarder (12th November 2018),Neuro (12th November 2018)

Thanks

Neanderthal and Cro Magnon
    Neanderthal had subhuman features. Cro-Magnon was identical to - if not, in a few cases, superior - to modern Homo sapiens sapiens (that is, the European ideal).

I once read a "mainstream" anthropologist's work, a Jew, ironically, alleging that petroglyphic art existed showing Cro-Magnons exterminating a subhuman Neanderthal type. I've never been able to track down the reference.

I'm not convinced of "Neanderthal survival" in modern humans. The "Neanderthal" features could very well be genetic load appearing and reappearing in populations with too much inbreeding. And Jews are the quintessence of inbreeding, despite their Holowood "racist" stereotype of Christian White people in the Appalachians owning that ignoble distinction.

https://www.jewishgeneticdiseases.or...etic-diseases/
    There is but one anchor to attach yourself to, as this world falls apart heading into the End Times. That anchor is the immovable God Almighty, through His Son Jesus Christ.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to End Times For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Ashkenazic Jews began relocating from ancient Ashkenaz to the Khazar Empire to expand their mercantile operations.
    Be very careful with this theory. I believe it is a Trojan Horse theory. Attempting to destroy the original Khazar origin of the Ashkenazim in favor of a pro-Zionist angle. The "Askhenazim are only 3% Semitic" thing is possibly a red herring. The whole thrust of the "argument" is that Jews from Babylonia moved to Khazaria.

If the Ashkenazim are Khazars, they don't "own" Palestine by any argument.

If the Ashkenazim are actually migrants from the Levant, well...

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to End Times For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by End Times View Post
    This isn't correct. Yiddish - originally, Jüdisch in German ("Jewish" - the umlaut makes the pronunciation very close to "Yiddish"), was based upon Plattdeutsch, with an overlay of Talmudic Hebrew and some Slavic words (like latke).

Yiddish is essentially a bastardized form of Low German. The vast majority of words are Germanic in origin. The Kike name for synagogue, "shul," is directly from the German schule. The Yiddish epithet "dreck" is identical to the German original, "filth." Pronunciation patterns vary. For example, in Plattdeutsch, school is pronounced "skool' just like in English (Plattdeutsch - plot-dytsh - Dutch, and English are the closest cousins of Germanic languages). Yet Yiddish follows the High German pronunciation, "shool." Jews do "drop the r" in some pronunciations, such as for black - "shvaatzuh" (schwarze) - same as Plattdeutsch dialects.

So, as St. Adolphus pointed out, the Jews stole the language they use, from us; stolen like most of their "culture."
    It was explained in the article, how this came about. The Germanic words was later added to a grammatically Slavic language. But I reacted to this claim as well when I read it.
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Thanks

The Khazar explanation for the term Ashkenazim is that they are named so for Ashkenaz, the grandson of Japheth and great-grandson of Noah, who they identify with the Germanic tribes.

As it happens the 4 villages with names similar to Ashkenaz, is located in North Eastern Turkey, where incidentally Mt Ararat is located, and many biblical scholars claims to be where Noah landed with his ark.
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Thanks

Be very careful with this theory. I believe it is a Trojan Horse theory. Attempting to destroy the original Khazar origin of the Ashkenazim in favor of a pro-Zionist angle. The "Askhenazim are only 3% Semitic" thing is possibly a red herring. The whole thrust of the "argument" is that Jews from Babylonia moved to Khazaria.

If the Ashkenazim are Khazars, they don't "own" Palestine by any argument.

If the Ashkenazim are actually migrants from the Levant, well...
    Palestine is a long distance from North Eastern Turkey, and was never any part of the ancient Greater Israel. The Jews in Askenaz area were supposed to have gotten there around 700 AD, silk route traders, most likely from Babylon. Then later they went to Khazaria as the kaganate formed. Chronologically it holds. Further, why wouldn’t the descendants of the Pharisees move into the Jewish homeland Khazaria from all over the world? Just like they do today to Israel to avoid prosecution for their crimes. Some of them would be of the Edomite Semite genome.

Further “Jew” became synonymous with “merchant” 8th century AD. Not a coincidence that this started happening after the Babylonian Talmud appeared, it’s the cookbook for world domination. And for that to happen you need to establish yourself at the trade routes.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,816 Times in 4,307 Posts

In some of the other forums I've posted at, when I'm called an "Anti-Semite" I kindly remind them that Judaism is not a race, and that if you call me that, then at least produce evidence that you are indeed a Semite because the only Semites that I am aware of currently reside in Palestine.

Usually shuts them up.
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Some Libertarians are born, the government makes the rest."
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

...It has meant a greater understanding of the journeys these people took to arrive in Europe. It has also allowed for increased knowledge as to the significant role the Ashina and the Khazar clans – from which some of the real Jewish patriarchs actually came from – played.
    https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-8kjL7TEmr...8.35.33+PM.png
    (((Viking)))

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

Thanks

Neanderthal had subhuman features. Cro-Magnon was identical to - if not, in a few cases, superior - to modern Homo sapiens sapiens (that is, the European ideal).

I once read a "mainstream" anthropologist's work, a Jew, ironically, alleging that petroglyphic art existed showing Cro-Magnons a subhuman Neanderthal type. I've never been able to track down the reference.

I'm not convinced of "Neanderthal survival" in modern humans. The "Neanderthal" features could very well be genetic load appearing and reappearing in populations with too much inbreeding. And Jews are the quintessence of inbreeding, despite their Holowood "racist" stereotype of Christian White people in the Appalachians owning that ignoble distinction.

https://www.jewishgeneticdiseases.or...etic-diseases/
    That is a very interesting perspective. I hadn’t considered this before. Those Europeans and Asians that were best protected during the ice age, IOW those that had access to a cave, were also the ones who had the most inbreeding and therefore regressed and thus had different genes compared to Cro Magnon.

Of course those who were not protected by a cave, would have had their genetic imprints wiped out by the ice age conditions. Those (Cro Magnon and their ancestors) were the ones that moved around, most of them died because of environmental pressure, only the absolutely most adaptable survived.

They underwent huge evolutionary pressures, but no trace of them remains, apart from the few that wandered into Africa at the height of the ice age around 60,-70,000 years ago. No evolutionary pressure existed in Africa that would explain the sudden appearance of Cro Magnon at the time.

Inbred populations of today may very well be the equivalent of the cave bound population of the “Neanderthal” tens of thousands year ago. They may have only been inbred and cave protected Cro Magnon siblings for a long time.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

https://cdn8.dissolve.com/p/D246_40_...0_106_1200.jpg

During glaciation, water was taken from the oceans to form the ice at high latitudes, thus global sea level dropped by about 110 meters, exposing the continental shelves and forming land-bridges between land-masses for animals to migrate. During deglaciation, the melted ice-water returned to the oceans, causing sea level to rise. This process can cause sudden shifts in coastlines and hydration systems resulting in newly submerged lands, emerging lands, collapsed ice dams resulting in salination of lakes, new ice dams creating vast areas of freshwater, and a general alteration in regional weather patterns on a large but temporary scale. It can even cause temporary reglaciation. This type of chaotic pattern of rapidly changing land, ice, saltwater and freshwater has been proposed as the likely model for the Baltic and Scandinavian regions, as well as much of central North America at the end of the last glacial maximum, with the present-day coastlines only being achieved in the last few millennia of prehistory. Also, the effect of elevation on Scandinavia submerged a vast continental plain that had existed under much of what is now the North Sea, connecting the British Isles to Continental Europe.[81]
    According to THAT Wiki webpage I doubt cave dwellers survived for long. Where did they get their food and firewood?

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.