THE PRINCIPLE- The Movie Big Science Does NOT want YOU to see. SEE IT NOW.

The Principle
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Help get Samuel Girod, an Amish farmer out of prison

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,199 Times in 692 Posts

Re: Help get Samuel Girod, an Amish farmer out of prison

CHECK OUT THIS FROM RUMOR MILL NEWS

("They" are screwing with more than just me)

First, my opening comments:

I knew it would come to this. They hit me earlier than they hit RMN, but I'd bet my left leg they screwed with others before they screwed with me. Rumor Mill News noticed they got messed with only after it got so extreme that even the bills got censored. You can safely bet that RMN cannot communicate at all, and does not realize that with a site like that mails should always be over 100 per day (it is similar in size to this site) and when not messed with, I will get between 100 and 200 legit mails per day when there's nothing big going on, and a lot more when there is. RMN should be getting similar and I'd bet they are not, they probably think a few troll mails a day is all there ever was.

It has gotten to the point with this site that if I post a mail address, 100 percent that comes in contains a key logger/virus/desktop recorder and there won't be a single legit mail from a reader, even via G-mail. You'd think "all knowing Google" would know a virus mail and not allow it, and you can damn well bet they can spot them easily, but I firmly believe Google or others in the same clan write the viruses and fronts them off on others, there's no conceivable way Google can't pick out EXE files or exploits and delete them en route. If they are getting through Google wants them to get through.

The message window will strip all the code out - you can't send a virus through that, however, that gets managed via web based filters within minutes of putting it up and it quickly goes blank.
    I have mentioned all of this repeatedly in the past, it is why no one can get through to me
    Now check this out from RMN:

"Saturday Raye went through the complete contents of her mailbox and, weirdly, found not a single e-mail from our hosting ISP, even though we've confirmed that he has that address correctly entered in his invoicing system as the one to use for Raye and RMN. That's weird enough that Raye is wondering if someone is "messing with her", resulting in this urgent-need situation, deleting the invoice emails before she'd even seen them.
    "My comment: I have not gotten such mails for years until AFTER account expiration and have to keep on top of it all myself. When I do pay, they miraculously drop in, in the proper place and date, "as if I simply missed them and they were there all along". I'd bet RMN is going to notice this and then wonder if they are nuts. MESSAGE: They are not nuts!
    They need to keep on top of these things themselves and not need mails to remind them.
    Additionally, VERY IMPORTANT: Servers do not cost a whole lot. Running the web site takes a LOT MORE. But people can relate to servers being an expense, it is not as easy to relate to the fact that if someone takes the time to run such a web site they also need their shoes and wheaties paid for because you can't effectively do this without putting in more than a full time job. It is your job. Anyone donating to any web site needs to realize this - now that ads are banned to practically everyone, in order to survive people need their wages paid.

I have watched what is going on at RMN and they are DEFINITELY wearing old shoes and have stepped down from "wheaties" to rice and grits. There's no question they are still having plenty of people donate, but when a majority gets stolen and nothing over $25 ever comes in (that's not possible, I know the normal donation pattern, here it is:
    If 20 people donate, 7 will send $25 or less, an equal number will send between $50 and 150 and the balance will be 200 and up. One donation in the 200 and up category will equal more than 7 at $25. Virtually ALL the funding happens at $100 and up. When I saw RMN stop getting donations over $100 on a very frequent basis, I knew they were being robbed.
    And it got worse and worse, just like here, where eventually almost nothing over $25 makes it.
    The people stealing think they are SMART. They think no one will notice they took the lions share because after all, a few people sent $25 so nothing was taken at all!!!! If a robbery was happening, nothing would make it at all!!
    Here is a nice message to alt media: Look at your history. If suddenly all the un-announced donations of $100 and up vanished on a certain date, that's when you started getting robbed. This month I am clearly dead, they let $125 through across 4 donations and have denied everything else. It is perfectly clear this is the month they intend to spike this web site into the gutter.

Fortunately for RMN, after I bitched about them getting nailed yesterday (and they posted it), someone backed off on stealing from them and it looks like they will make it. MESSAGE TO THEM: IT WILL ONLY WORK THIS MONTH. As soon as people have "forgotten" these a-holes will begin taking everything they can possibly steal again and you'll be toast. Go for a HUGE request now that it is working and then don't party, you need to save everything you get and fight for your life.

Maybe after I put up a bitch like this they'll let a few donations squeak through to this site (while still stealing anything big) but I am not posting a request right now, I have to focus on running the alt-income plan and not sit at the computer trying to dodge donation theft (if it is even possible anymore, I did a few things that worked but they quickly shut anything new I thought of down).If they get their way, your only information choices will be what they provide.
    Additionally, you can't check the system with "test" payments because their AI is good enough to either know you are doing it, or draw the associations and detect you are testing the system and it will work. The only thing you have to go on is the obvious drop in funding, and absence of anything over a certain amount from random people after a certain date.

19, 000 texts recovered? I am not sure on this, but this appears to be the story

I am not sure, but the Daily Caller appears to have reported that 19, 000 (new) text messages that Mueller had deleted from Peter Strzok's iPhone were recovered by the Office of Inspector General. These deletions were done to cover their tracks in the phony Trump/Russia investigation. If this story is true, Mueller will not avoid going bye bye.Waiting for further details.

Women's march NOT ANTI-SEMITIC

Everyone, their dog, it's fleas, and the flea's mites knows the Jews did the Women's movement, which did the women's march, and even a Jew - Aaron Russo, stated clearly that it was done to get both the man and woman working to increase the tax base and remove the family's influence in children's lives so the state could fill that role and program the kids.

It is extremely galling for the Jews to hoax that the women's march is anti semitic, RIGHT BEFORE THE SH*T MIGHT HIT THE FAN. yes, create the monster, and once you are about to be held accountable cast it away like the rabid dog it is and say IT WAS NOT US!!! IT WAS NOT US!!! . . . . . . . YEAH, RIGHT./rant

NOT RUMOR: Trump is actually considering Kushner for Chief of Staff.

BAD MOVE, I never for a minute believed Kushner could ever be trusted, he just latched onto Ivanka to keep Trump (who was then a billionaire only) under control. BONUS that Trump made it to the white house.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

NEW LOW: IF YOU THINK MSG IS BAD FOR YOU, YOU ARE A RACIST!!! I KID YOU NOT!

The page has a pop up asking you to subscribe you have to click to view the article but it appears harmless.

Unbelievable : Boys can have periods too

A UK school has started teaching primary students that transgender boys can have periods. It is harmless to tell children about Santa Claus, but to tell them boys can have periods is PURE INSANITY AND PURE EVIL. The school district has a long diatribe about how telling boys they can have periods is the right thing to do in the name of "inclusiveness" - This topic is so sick I'll cut this short, just go to their B.S. if you care to HERE.

About current "actions against the deep state underway"

There is a lot going on right now but it is extremely difficult to separate fact from fiction. None of the really damning stuff is being reported anywhere in the MSM. So here is a guess (and I am not going to say who said what when they don't have more than "anonymous" sources, to avoid appearing to be discrediting) -Rumor: "FBI Official: FBI Agents Threatened Physical Harm to President Trump In Missing FBI Texts"
    Problem: The report does not mention who the FBI official is, or even that this official wanted to remain anonymous. That's a BIG problem. I did not miss this story.
    Another big topic: Obamacare might be overturned by the courts.

There's no problem with this story. Surprisingly, Texas federal judge Reed O'connor who was appointed by Bush made a ruling against Obamacare and deemed it unconstitutional because it operated in a way that violated tax laws. This could have a ripple effect and get Obamacare repealed or heavily modified, but with the deep state the way it is I won't be holding my breath.Obama responded in a predictable way about how if the ruling sticks, health care won't be affordable anymore. FACT: HE IS A LIAR. Forcing people to pay out exorbitant amounts for very poor coverage that basically amounts to raping the bank for NOTHING, amounts which in many cases drastically exceed even the way too high federal income tax totals is nothing but extortion and a crime against the American people. The worst low life trash put Obamacare in for the sole purpose of conducting a massive ripoff on the American people
    THAT IS NOT HEALTH CARE.

NOT RUMOR: Texas governor Abbot really did publicly suggest building a wall on the border between Texas and New Mexico to prevent liberal californian trash from re-settling in Texas. He was a bit more polite than the words I used, See this

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Highly probable: Miley Cyrus probably really did tell her fans to worship satan to get ahead
    This is a topic I just became aware of. Snopes has "correctly" stated it is false. However, after digging a little deeper into the topic, I think it probably did happen.
    Here is the original story:
    Miley Cyrus left her followers shocked and confused after advising her young fans to "worship Satan" if they want to become "rich & famous" like their heroes.

The former Hannah Montana star left a group of fans bewildered after passing on the "pearls of wisdom" when asked for tips on how to gain success in the entertainment industry.

Following filming the NBC TV talent show, The Voice, on which Cyrus is one of the judges, a flock of young admirers had gathered outside the backstage exit, hoping to catch a glimpse of their idol. As the Wrecking Ball singer made her way out of the exit with her security team, one of her star-struck fans asked her: "Hey Miley, do you have any advice for any of your fans that might want to follow in your footsteps and become a star?"
    To which she responded: "Yeah: If you wanna be famous, and rich, it's easy... "But don't ask me, you need to ask Satan." You can have it all." As a nervous laugh spread through the crowd, Cyrus stopped her bodyguards, seemingly annoyed by the response, and turned back to the crowd saying:
    "You think I'm joking?"
    "You asked me how to make it as a pop star and I just told you everything you need to do. If you want everything that I have, then all you have to do is ask Satan for it and you can have it. You need to stop asking Santa for Christmas presents and praying to Jesus because none of them exist. Satan is our Lord, and when you let him into your heart and worship him instead of your make-believe God, then you can have it all."
    Cyrus then stormed off with her entourage and jumped into the back of a Range Rover before speeding away. The group of her supporters was left shocked by her comments, with some visibly upset.

The mother of one of the young fans said she was "disgusted" by the singer's rant, saying: "My Daughter's only 6 and has been really looking forward to Christmas. Now she's asking me why I lied to her about Santa. We're a good Christian family but now I'm getting asked how we can please Satan, and I don't know what to tell her."

This isn't the first time Miley Cyrus has dealt a devastating blow to her fans since joining the panel of The Voice. Just last week, she told one of the contestants that she doesn't like pop music, and only makes that type of music because "it's what "they" tell her to sing."

When the audience gasped in amazement at the admission, she scrambled to pull it back by adding: "And I don't even like my own pop music most of the time, but you take a song that's on the radio, that I can't even relate to, and. . . make it about you." Just recently, hip-hop star Jay-Z also opened up about his devotion to Lucifer, by telling fans that "God created Lucifer to be the bearer of truth and light, " before declaring that "only idiots believe in Jesus."

So is this true? Here is a key quote from Snopes, debunking it:
    "Neon Nettle cited no sources to support any of these claims about Jay-Z or Cyrus. Nor have we found evidence elsewhere that either of these celebrities is an avowed Satan worshiper or has ever advocated Satan worship to fans. According to news reports, Cyrus was born into a devout Christian family and raised a Southern Baptist, although she has rarely spoken of her religious affiliation since becoming famous."

NOT SO QUICK WITH THAT SNOPES. How about this, from Miley's dad:

Billy Ray Cyrus: The Devil Destroyed My Daughter and Disney Helped
    Billy Ray Cyrus says "there's no doubt" his family is under attack from Satan.
    In a trainwreck interview with GQ, Billy Ray Cyrus says "there's no doubt" that his family is under attack from Satan. The devil's instrument of torture: Hannah Montana. "I'll tell you right now, that damn show destroyed my family." Before the Cyruses moved to L.A., they had a group baptism in Tennessee. But the devil attacked as soon as his brood arrived at the Los Angeles city limits, when Miley pointed to a sign: ADOPT-A-HIGHWAY: ATHEISTS UNITED. "A physical sign. It could have easily said 'You will now be attacked by Satan. Entering this industry, you are now on the highway to darkness.'"

At the time of the interview Billy Ray hadn't spoken to Miley since her bong-ripping video surfaced: "I'm scared for her. She's got a lot of people around her that's putting her in a great deal of danger." He compares Miley to Kurt Cobain, Michael Jackson, and Anna Nicole Smith, then concludes, "I should have been a better parent. I should have said, 'Enough is enough, it's getting dangerous and somebody's going to get hurt.'"

See this.
    Snopes can't debunk that source despite it being sleazy.

And that's not the only report, here's another from a source that is not as sleazey

Oh, Here's another

AND ANOTHER

So snopes claiming "Nor have we found evidence elsewhere that either of these celebrities is an avowed Satan worshiper" falls flat when her own dad gives evidence the opposite was true, and snopes claiming "Cyrus was born into a devout Christian family and raised a Southern Baptist" falls flat on it's face when her own dad vividly described how that all went to hell.

Conclusion: Did Miley say to worship satan to get ahead? I'd have to say it is overwhelmingly probable and the Snopes debunk is DEFINITELY pure B.S, we all know Snopes is crap and if they can't even find what I linked, being "famed professional debunkers" they are lost. My "snopes" conclusion: Did Miley tell her fans to worship satan? Highly probable crossing over into DEFINITELY.

And by the way, that "Adopt a Highway Aetheists united" sign is there, I have driven past it at least 50 times.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

NVidia has created an AI that can create any image you want

It can do ANYTHING, houses, cars, people, cats, and it all looks 100 percent real.
    From Tom's Hardware:

Nvidia's Scary AI Generates Humans That Look 100% Real

Believe it or not, all these faces are fake. They have been synthesized by Nvidia's new AI algorithm, a generative adversarial network capable of automagically creating humans, cats, and even cars.
    The technology works so well that we can expect synthetic image search engines soon just like Google's, but generating new fake images on the fly that look real. Yes, you know where that is going and sure, it can be a lot of fun, but also scary.
    According to Nvidia, its GAN is built around a concept called style transfer. Rather than trying to copy and paste elements of different faces into a frankenperson, the system analyzes three basic styles coarse, middle, and fine styles and merges them transparently into something completely new.
    See this.

My comment: The system works quickly. It does not take forever to generate things. The Matrix would work with this.

Teresa May got nailed "No Confidence!" a SECOND time!

Theresa May today walked out of the House of Commons after Jeremy Corbyn announced he would be tabling a no confidence motion in her. Theresa May is anti-immigration, and wants a Brexit plan that stops unfettered immigration. It looks like much of the UK government is on the wrong side of this issue. This no-confidence motion is different from the first one, which was issued by her own party. If this motion goes through and ousts May, Brexit is DEAD.

(Stone obviously has not been paying attention to the machinations of T. May. She and the conservatives have sold the Brits down river with Brexit, without the exit. Their version of the exit leaves all EU laws in place and all immigration untouched. Another no deal, deal.)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bigjon For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (Today)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,730 Times in 3,214 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bigjon View Post

My comment: The system works quickly. It does not take forever to generate things. The Matrix would work with this.

"Evidence" can now be created easy peasy.

truth is chased from many villages

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (Today)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

HUGE: Belgium's government fell apart over U.N. migration pact!

Belgian prime minister Charles Michael was ousted from government over a huge fight over immigration, which he staunchly supported. The new U.N. migration pact made immigration a human right and jailed anyone who challenged it. And it was binding, despite on the surface appearing to not be binding.The shake up started with large numbers of (even) Michael's liberal supporters walking out over the migration pact, leaving him with a minority government and then escalating with him being expelled from the government entirely. Now Belgium has an anti NWO government that is not at all thrilled with un-checked immigration.

The entire charade is falling apart. Having Belgium expel a huge portion of it's government over the migration pact (even without an election cycle) proves that people are SICK OF IT.

LOW AND BEHOLD: Spain's anti-immigration VOX party is now also set to become the majority, and halt immigration in Spain as well.

LOW AND BEHOLD, on the same day, Ted Cruz suggested using $14 billion seized from drug lord El Chapo to build the wall.
    ON THE SAME DAY Hillary freaked out and had the deep state investigate Trump's foundation for the same crimes her own foundation is guilty of. Trump will dissolve his foundation over this. Even if it was not totally clean (it probably was) but if it was not it was a LOT cleaner than Hillary's foundation. when it all comes out in the wash, most likely all accusations against Trump will be the usual unsubstantiated B.S.

Game changing fluoride based battery 8 times as potent as lithium ion

If this comes to fruition, it will give electric cars 1,500 mile range, which would make them viable

The idiots produced this battery, and then publicly published ALL THE DETAILS for china to steal!!!

Boycott Israel, lose your job!

From The Intercept

A children's speech pathologist who has worked for the last nine years with developmentally disabled, autistic, and speech-impaired elementary school students in Austin, Texas, has been told that she can no longer work with the public school district after she refused to sign an oath vowing that she "does not" and "will not" engage in a boycott of Israel or "otherwise tak[e] any action that is intended to inflict economic harm" on that foreign nation. A lawsuit on her behalf was filed early Monday morning in a federal court in the Western District of Texas, alleging a violation of her First Amendment right of free speech.The child language specialist, Bahia Amawi, is a U.S. citizen who received a master's degree in speech pathology in 1999 and, since then, has specialized in evaluations for young children with language difficulties (see video below). Amawi was born in Austria and has lived in the U.S. for the last 30 years, fluently speaks three languages (English, German, and Arabic), and has four U.S.-born American children of her own.Amawi began working in 2009 on a contract basis with the Pflugerville Independent School District, which includes Austin, to provide assessments and support for school children from the county's growing Arabic-speaking immigrant community. The children with whom she has worked span the ages of 3 to 11. Ever since her work for the school district began in 2009, her contract was renewed each year with no controversy or problem.

But this year, all of that changed. On August 13, the school district once again offered to extend her contract for another year by sending her essentially the same contract and set of certifications she has received and signed at the end of each year since 2009.

She was prepared to sign her contract renewal until she noticed one new, and extremely significant, addition: a certification she was required to sign pledging that she "does not currently boycott Israel," that she "will not boycott Israel during the term of the contract," and that she shall refrain from any action "that is intended to penalize, inflict economic harm on, or limit commercial relations with Israel, or with a person or entity doing business in Israeli or in an Israel-controlled territory."

There is a lot more to this story HERE.

My comment: Boycotting should be a basic right. Prohibition of that does not belong in a contract.Cold winter warning

This is something interesting - AFTER the Farmers Almanac predicted a brutally cold winter (which is going as the Farmers Almanac said) "climate experts" have jumped the shark by claiming there will be a VERY cold winter caused by a "climate change induced" polar vortex! HA HA HA, anything to lie. If the Farmers Almanac called it based on sunspot observation and past records and patterns, it is not any sort of global warming "vortex".They have a war room no doubt.

In this war room, a "think tank" full of snowflakes and "those not privileged" rather than the geniuses of previous generations play s categories to come up with whatever crap they need to spew to keep the global warming mantra funneling trillions into the new world order via a carbon tax and "public consent" they intend to manufacture just by dreaming up trash.

But they missed a key factor, due to being snowflakes and "those not privileged:"
    The Farmers Almanac is real and revered. It has been used for decades and if standard record (which would not be possible to reference for legit forecasts if anything was really changing) called it right, snowflakes can dream up whatever explanation for the cold they want post-facto and those with brains will only laugh.