Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Help get Samuel Girod, an Amish farmer out of prison

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Re: Help get Samuel Girod, an Amish farmer out of prison

I woke up at 2 AM and could not go back to sleep because the following topic was eating me alive. Post this anywhere, in full.

The vaccine scam is far worse than anyone realizes

Jim Stone January 17 2019
    When the claims are that most kids are going to be autistic in a little over 10 years it is pretty obvious there is something seriously wrong. Worse yet, the most affected are white males, - the exact group under attack as adults now - by a stunning stark majority. That parallel is obvious, and should not be overlooked.

It is annoying to have trolls claim anti-vaxxers are anti-science when people who realize something is amiss speak up. Obviously the goal is to make people feel stupid for SCIENTIFICALY observing the obvious - too many kids start to sink mentally or get damaged after "vaccination" and many go autistic.

Trolls call anyone who notices a problem after the shots "anti science" but that's really a weak statement when anyone with any observational ability can see it clearly now, the scam is wide open. "Science" is nothing more than experimenting, documenting,
    hypothesizing, theorizing - gathering evidence to prove a reality.

We have ALL the evidence we need to prove the reality behind what is happening to our kids.
    Don't forget, - the Italian government ousted it's entire vaccine board and the new people appointed to that board did lab testing of a 6 in 1 childhood vaccine over Christmas 2018 and discovered it had NONE of the antigens for the diseases it was supposed to prevent, and NONE of the listed ingredients to boot. That proves there's no curative science behind what they are claiming is a vaccine, which begs the question: What the hell are those shots?

CLEARLY, if they don't have any of the listed antigens needed to trigger an immune response against a particular disease, and don't even have the listed ingredients, they are not vaccines at all.
    So what are the shots really for? It's called Eugenics. A weapons program launched by an elite few who want to seek permanent dominance by destroying everyone else, especially their greatest competition - the white male.

It is not a matter of questioning what is "in those shots" anymore, it is instead a question of "what the hell the shots really are".

It has become awful damn obvious our children are NOT being vaccinated anymore, they are instead receiving injections that determine what they will be when they grow up, decided just after birth by truly despicable heathens.

The white race is destroyed by eugenics injections disguised as vaccines a lot worse than any other race. The white race is being trashed and maligned EVERYWHERE more than any other race. The white race is being asked to bend and compromise, and give up everything it is more than any other race, and if anyone resists, they are called a bigot. A racist. A supremacist.

WHY?
    The writing is on the wall. We are at war. We are already so destroyed it may be too late to fight back.
    The mind control aspect of this war is too entrenched for many to even hope of recovering from, and that recovery is the first step to saying NO to phony shots that will definitely destroy us if we fail to find a way to prevent them en masse. The white race has been tricked into despising itself. How do you go from despising your race to saying no to it's destruction, especially when the dagger of destruction is in a shot pushed by people who hide under a cloak of goodness and claim authority and credibility? Many people won't make it. The losses are going to be extreme.

Plants on China's lunar probe are dead

REASON:

Hillary may have sold them rocket tech, but did not sell them the American technical knowledge of how to keep plants alive in space. As soon as the sun set, the plants died. Very quickly in fact. Much much faster than other satellite based experiments the United States launched.My guesses: Wrong light spectrum in artificial light - too much radiation from on board nuclear reactor - improper temperature management caused by incorrectly calculating heat loss, and not having a reactor strong enough to run the heaters - at any rate, the plants are now dead. I sort of thought the nuclear reactor might be enough to keep it all going but they obviously screwed up somewhere.
    UPDATE TO BELOW: The DHS is now saying that Nacy Pelosi lied, and that there is no security problem for the SOTU whatsoever. HA HA, WIN!!!!

There are two prominent opinions on why Pelosi is attempting to stop the state of the union address:

1. Ruth Bader Ginsburg is dead and they don't want to show an empty seat. Instead, they want to make her one of those fake Democrat voters, who votes at the Supreme Court, rather than at the polls.I gotta say, the precedent for that has without question been set.
    2. Pelosi is doing a power play, to see if she can out-power POTUS. If she does, she's going to turn into a velociraptor and attempt to eat him alive. Trump had better not back down from this, and instead do the state of the union from the senate or oval office.
    Trump's twitter is again locked up from where I sit, so I can't see if he made any responses. Certainly any response from Trump won't show up anywhere other than Twitter unless a flake somewhere figured out how to turn it against him.
    State of the Union postponed? NOT HARDLY.

Pelosi is demanding Trump postpone the state of the union until after the shut down, citing "security concerns". What Pelosi is STUPID about is the fact that Trump has his own security forces available. He does not need the secret service. Pelosi can, however, block Trump from access to the podium from where it is normally delivered. However, that won't stop Trump from delivering it from a different location.Pelosi can be treated like a yapping toy poodle with this one. Hopefully Trump will do exactly that.
    UPDATE: PELOSI HAS OFFICIALLY STATED TRUMP WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO DO THE STATE OF THE UNION ADDRESS.

IDIOT.Trump can just do it from the oval office or senate. It would be the first time that was ever done, but it CAN BE DONE.
    IDIOT.

Thanks

Observation: The Jews are scared sh*tless

They have been busted rigging elections, destroying our media, poisoning our foods, destroying our children, assaulting our families,
    intentionally staging the immigrant crisis -EVERYONE KNOWS IT IS THEM yet no one can say it. I will.

Here is the future: The genie is out of the bottle, and the massive un-quenchable support for Trump (who is fighting all of the above whether he knows it or not) proves the people know what is happening and want it stopped. And no matter how much the Jews use their rigged media, they can't kill the support for Trump because too many people know what is going on and that Trump is the only chance against it.

They are screwed. They are going to lose this war. There are so many more of us than them that when it all hits the fan, they are TOAST.

So we are now seeing freak stupid headlines: Trump rigged the polls. White man bad. Simply referring to family caused an enormous pile of Google employees to freak out. I'd bet a majority of those are Jewish and have strong families but that's not supposed to "be" for the rest of us . . . . . so FREAKOUT.They are stepping up the pace of this freak out well beyond safe limits because they HAVE TO, and it is exposing just where they want to take us too rapidly, - we can clearly see their intent to extinct us and the frog is about to jump the pot and explode.

BETTER SOONER THAN LATER, GO AHEAD JEWISH COMMUNITY, KEEP ON PUSHIN IT!

The American Jewish community is beginning to make Communist China look like heaven

After all, at least that government knows it needs it's subjects in good condition to remain powerful and is NOT erasing them with tainted vaccines, GMO's and anti-family BULLSHIT. On a moral and common sense basis, Communist China BLOWS American Jewry away.The Jews themselves had better watch out about how they sell America out to China for the sole purpose of destroying America. America and Europe are their protection, and you can damn well bet Chairman Xi knows all about what the Jews are doing to their own support and when they pull that crap in China, Israel is gonna be TOAST. If they are able to take all of this to that point we'll be so diminished we won't be able to save them, no matter how good their brainwashing is.
    Here's the skinny: The Jews want Communism installed with everyone below them having a destroyed intellect so they can rule as gods with "1,000 goy slaves each". PROBLEM: Communist China is not gonna go for it. The Jews at present are using China as a tool of destruction FROM AMERICAN AND EUROPEAN SHORES. But once that job is complete the Jewish quest for supremacy won't stop there, they will definitely go after China on China's own mainland and that's gonna backfire BIGLY.

This will obviously happen AFTER the American gulags have run their course. Why let it go that far?

ANOTHER STUPID FBI PATSY

DO NOT BE FOOLED - THERE WAS NEVER A THREAT TO BLOW THE WHITE HOUSE UP, only a stupid patsy the FBI played with and handed fake explosives so they could bust someone. Here are the Patsy's qualifications:

1. He watched a few videos of grenades exploding.
    2. He never fired a gun, but believed he could learn how to pull a trigger.
    TRANSLATION: He was either retarded, or a simpleton barely able to drive. The FBI played with him and fronted a hoax. AS USUAL.

Thanks

VERY INTERESTING: A great white shark that is actually the size of "Jaws" turned up in the Pacific.

This shark really does match "Jaws" which prior to this was, to me, mythically huge. However, it can happen as the photo below which is not photoshop proves.This shark turned up near Hawaii, SEE THIS.

This needs to be spread to be effective, so I am posting it here.

We need to re-define the term LBGT.

Take it away from the perverts the way they destroyed the perfectly fine word "Gay".

Gay used to be an awesome word, to describe bliss and happiness and they took it from us.
    So let's return the favor:

Liberty, Beer, Guns TRUMP!

Let's see how long the "gays" keep that title now that it has a LOT MORE meaning.

Thanks

Fox News has reported that Pelosi had an over staffed security entourage for her entire trip that Trump canceled

What a liar. She canceled Trumps state of the union because security "could not be paid," subsequently got busted by both the DHS and Secret service for lying about that,
    and then scheduled an exhorbitant trip to Egypt, Afghanistan and Belgium with extra security for the entire trip (far more expensive than covering the SOTU), invited all her friends on top of that (on the government dime) which jacked up the costs far more, and then had ALL OF IT with cream and sugar on top.

What a despicable lying woman - a classic Communist!

WOW: Mister and Miss (Saarland) Germany are an African immigrant and an Arab! Tell me that was not rigged!

Yep. They fully intend on erasing everyone, including the German people

Thanks

Update on Rand Paul saying to move the SOTU to Congress:

As it turns out, it is not a hoax, and it is "pretty please with sugar on top" good.

Not only did Rand Paul suggest moving it to the Senate, which can be done, Rand suggested shutting out ALL DEMOCRATS, which can be done. That means Pelosi won't be attending the SOTU, and Trump will be there.

Rumor has it that Trump is strongly considering doing exactly this, and if he does not, I'd call not doing so a very big blunder, if not a catastrophic blunder.

Trump and Cohen:

I am a little bit worried by Trump's latest tweets, which were "America First" and "Make America great again". There's no reason for him to tweet that unless he was worried, and is trying to remind Americans what his administration is all about.

In addition to those two tweets he reminded people that Cohen is proven guilty of perjury and other crimes, and will therefore lie to shorten his sentence.
    The problem with all of this is that there is so much corruption and a clear coup underway, so even a liar is going to be given the power to destroy Trump IF it is allowed to happen. This is a legitimate concern and cause for worry.

We are headed for a major power play. This is not a case of "let's hope the good guy wins, - this is instead a case of "Prepare to lock and load".

Interesting it is how several states are going for the gun grab. Even Trump (foolishly) signed off on a bump stock ban but I'd have to say that was very minimum damage - you can't just trash ammo with a hurky jerky show when you won't be getting re-supplied. Semi auto is where it is at, it will reduce ammo wastage by at least 50:1 when compared to a bump stock. Even a smooth operating full auto is a terrible ammo waster. Perhaps Trump realized this and did everyone a favor?

Thanks

I hate to say it, but I am in VERY BAD shape after seeing what happened to Cohen

Usually, with most stories, I blow a little steam and walk off. However, seeing Cohen, A JEW no less in THAT condition screwed with me long term. It proves he's not a sellout despite being a tribe member, It proves even tribe members are not immune to what is coming, and it proves Trump just might be toast. If you want proof there is a civil war on the horizon, one that might not be avoidable, all you need is that picture of Cohen. SPOOKY. I'm scared sh*tless.

I have to work on the alt income plan today, so posts will be brief (if they happen at all)

I hate to say it, but I am scared to death at what happened to Cohen

Very good evidence is out there that they will immediately proceed with rounding people up if Trump gets ousted. Now we have:
    1. Some white people may have to die for whites to advance
    2. Several people working within the government issuing dire warnings for people to stock up on essentials, all within the last month. There is no doubt you have seen these.
    3. A total sh*t show with Trump and Pelosi, strongly indicating a totally unstable government.
    4. Whites being maligned and slandered constantly in a way that will make it a lot easier to get others to cope with killing whites.
    5. Numerous references to Trump supporters being low lifes (to set the precedent they have no value and can be disposed of)
    6. Total media dishonesty and subversion
    7. A Russian hooker story, where supposedly she has the goods on Trump.
    8. Cohen obviously tortured right when he "ratted out Trump" for something that would be an impeachable felony
    9.The Deagel report, which shows and has shown for five years now a massive population reduction at around this time for the United States, subsequently followed up with a bullshit explanation.
    10. An effective coup against Trump taking shape, that is no longer a soft coup.
    11.Google, Facebook and more now actively censoring everything, including E-mail, to prevent people from networking and sounding the alarm about gulags being opened, or mass killings occurring. You can bet that when it does start, Google, Facebook, E-mail, and even the phone system will be of no use to warn people to BUG OUT.
    All that, dear folks amounts to "I am scared shitless now", COHEN'S CONDITION SAYS IT ALL. TIME IS SHORT FOLKS. THEY WILL NOT BACK OFF.

Nothing foretelling about upcoming lunar eclipse

It is going to be a doozie and will be visible in ALL of the Americas on Sunday night. I'll try to bag some decent shots of it and will post them. It has been predominantly cloudy here lately so no guarantees. Meanwhile, the Chinese lunar probe on the far side of the moon is dying before the peak of the lunar night. It was obviously not designed correctly because the experiments are long dead.
    Perhaps the lunar rover will turn out cool. I hope it does, I'd like for that thing to last a decade or so but it is doubtful it will.

On that note - the CEO of Huawei has officially stated the United States is full of crap about their products being bugged. He has stated that he said no to everyone, including the Chinese government, with the attitude that if they want a bug, they have to pay for it themselves and it won't be in a Huawei phone. I believe he thinks it is true, but the NSA bug is in it no matter what - Huawei phones do, after all, have American/Israeli designed processors and a Google OS. So he's deluded if he thinks his products are totally bug free (but they are not bugged enough for the American market at least)

Instant karma delivered by large snow man

Someone tried to mow down a 9 foot snowman with a truck, not realizing it was built with a large tree stump in it's base. I usually don't cover stuff like this, but this one is PRIME. See this

Reporting "news" has been difficult lately, because so much is FAKE

The latest example of fakery was yesterday (which I was skeptical of) and therefore did not report, because I figured there was too high a probability of it being fake (and it was.) This fake story came from Buzzfeed, where a report about Trump telling people to lie about a trump tower deal in Russia was fabricated with no evidence and no witness to support it. I sort of figured it was another stab in the dark to distract people from Trump winning by canceling Pelosi's "traitor trip" where she no doubt would have undermined Trump internationally.

Thanks

Ginsburg is dead: Fox screwed up

Fox News posted a graphic for Ruth Bader Ginsburg that stated "1933 - 2019". She's dead, (or at least it is virtually guaranteed) and FOX probably retracted this because the order was given to keep it under wraps for as long as possible. The deep state needs her, so - like most Democrats, she will continue to vote from the grave.

Bill to get the United States totally out of the U.N.

This one slipped past me - it was proposed on January 3. I doubt it will get anywhere under the current congress, but perhaps it or something simiar will in 2020.

It is PERFECT.

Trump punked Pelosi BIG TIME with the following memo:

"Under no circumstances during a government shutdown will any government owned, rented, leased, or chartered aircraft support any Congressional delegation, without the express written approval of the White House Chief of Staff, " "Nor will any funds appropriated to the Executive Branch be used for any Congressional delegation travel expenses, without his express written approval.
    Departments and Agencies shall continue to provide appropriate logistical and security support for such delegations"

My comment: Translation: You are not going to waste money on airplanes at the government's expense during the shut down, but security forces are totally available
    Including for the state of the union address, which Pelosi shut down by lying about this!
    EPIC trollage. So good.

My take on Trump's Saturday speech:

He did another setup to prove the shut down was a Pelosi shut down. He offered everything on a silver platter as part of strategic planning, knowing she'd say no to ANYTHING. Now, he can declare a national emergency and build the wall, but he wont do that yet, at least if I am right about this. FIRST:
    He will do ONE MORE widely publicized speech, offering even more in concessions, to REALLY show the American people what a dirt bag Pelosi is. After this third whack, he will shut her down. GAME OVER, he will bury her but this needs to go one more round. Just watch and enjoy.

I hope I am not right about the third whack, maybe he's already destroyed her credibility enough and I am ready to just get on with it all. He will know what to do, and his decision will be correct and an absolute desert burial, sans ceremony.
    And on another note, Trump looks like he gained 50 pounds in one day. Gee, I wonder why. Bullet proof fat?

Thanks

Just in case anyone missed these topics:

A phoney "native American drummer" harassed a large group of teen boys from a catholic school, who were all wearing MAGA hats and doing school chants. That's all they were doing.

The "native American," who, as it turns out is an actor who was featured in a 2012 video about attacking police, and also held a "drum protest" at the Trump tower in 2017, held his drum right in the face of one boy and beat it loudly, while telling all the boys to go back to Europe. The boys showed amazing restraint and did nothing.
    It was an obvious setup the "indian" was paid to do.

The MSM, across the board, said the white boys attacked the indian, and committed a horrendous race hate crime. PROBLEM:There were WAY TOO MANY cell phones there, all getting video from different angles and it proved the indian hoaxed the hate, the MSM amplified that hoax and blew it like a clarion to the 4 corners of the earth.
    Now there is a lawsuit that just may happen against numerous MSM outlets for slandering the boys and the school.

It just might stick, SEE THIS.

Israel has conducted massive strikes on Syria

There's no telling how this will all work out, but Russia is pissed (fat chance that will matter) and Iran was targeted.

I am now awaiting Putin's limp wristed "scared sh*tless about the samson option" response.

New Russian hooker story revelation:

I know a fake story when I see one, so if you scroll down the page a ways you'll see where I mentioned this and called it fake. When a story is fake, I skip it to avoid cluttering the front page. And every time I have called one fake, it has been fake.

Low and behold

The Russian hooker (who was jailed in Thailand) only claimed to have dirt on Trump because she figured Mueller would jail break her to get testimony.
    She was right. Now that she's in Russia, she has admitted it was all a hoax.
    If "amazing breaking news" is not on this front page, I probably did not miss it, it is likely not here for other reasons.
    Now that this story has worked out the way it has, it is at least news enough to mention.
    Related: Cohen-

I am still 100 percent confident the Buzzfeed report where Cohen made a confession that would definitely get Trump impeached was, as far as Buzzfeed saw it, enforceable.

I am 100 percent certain Buzzfeed knew he was tortured and he may have even said what they reported under extreme duress. The story only died after Cohen mysteriously appeared with a black eye after a mysterious "scheduled" NOT!! shoulder surgery.

I am 100 percent positive Cohen was tortured and that they were going to use the false testimony against Trump that Cohen gave under severe duress.

The entire thing was blown up by the fact that they damaged him too much to run with it. He was so obviously tortured they knew they blew it, so Mueller decided to can it.

I never thought I'd say it, but I am sympathetic for Cohen after this. If he was in such bad condition afterward, he obviously held out for the truth awful damn well.

Thanks

MAJOR BROWSER BASED CENSORSHIP OF THIS SITE UNDERWAY

NOTHING, not even opening a private window or clicking the link below works to get the site to load fresh now. Only deleting your cache will (until I totally re-set the page myself, which can't happen more than once a day with all the interference.)This is provable browser based sabotage.

HERE ARE MY NO-CACHE STATEMENTS, I AM USING SEVERAL COMMON ONES THAT OUGHT TO WORK. THE ONLY WAY THIS DOES NOT WORK IS IF THE BROWSER HAS SIMPLY BEEN TOLD THAT FOR THIS SITE, NEVER ALLOW THE PAGE TO UPDATE:First command Chrome ignores: --force browser reload -->
    Second command Chrome ignores: !-- meta http-equiv="Cache-Control" content="no-cache, no-store, must-revalidate" />
    Third command Chrome ignores: meta http-equiv="Pragma" content="no-cache" />
    4th command Chrome ignores: meta http-equiv="Expires" content="0" /> -->
    Any one of those commands should force the page to always load fresh. Yet for this site, to censor it and make people think it is old and there's nothing new today (so an old page loads instead of anything new) ALL those commands get ignored! You only saw this because I told the server to send an entirely new page that Chrome has never seen before. That's why when you look at the address bar for this site, it never says "index.html", if I had it do that, the page would appear to be 4 years old, because that's when damn near every web browser started wanting to claim this site is dead and never updated.
    Anything to block alternative views I guess (this site appears to be targeted a lot more than at least most, if not any other.
    GOOGLE EMPLOYEE: "We don't want this guy flapping his yap, so just make the browser recognize that site and load a shitty old page when possible." THIS IS AN OBVIOUS FORM OF CLANDESTINE CENSORSHIP, YET AGAIN PERPETRATED BY GOOGLE, AND IN THIS CASE, SEVERAL OTHERS AS WELL.

Clicking the link to make the page load fresh used to work, but they got around that, now you have to delete your cache entirely, or wait for me to finally get in and tell the server to send an entirely re-identified page. Pretty soon, deleting your cache won't work either I bet. They will probably back off until they think ehough people forgot this rant and when "the coast is clear" it will be right back to the same old crap.

By the way, this is totally confirmed, before messaging got totally cut off I frequently got messages from people asking why I have not posted for "weeks!" (that is why there is the odd numbering system on the pages now, as part of my efforts to help make updates visible)

(I've never had a problem opening his site, I use a different browser than most BJ)

Thanks

Obrador called for an invasion of the United States? NOT HARDLY

There is a rumor "circulating" today that Obrador called for a full on invasion of the United States. He did no such thing, and the only comment he had on immigration was last year before he was elected president. Granted, it is a bit more than I thought he said, but it is not calling for an invasion. See this.
    Remember, Obrador did what he could to block the previous caravan from entering the U.S. in Tijuana. If the illegals decide to circumvent that and bust the border elsewhere there's little anyone can do to stop that. Obrador's actions on the ground already have proven todays claims FALSE.

BOOOM: WANT CONCRETE PROOF OF ANTI TRUMP BIAS EVEN A LIB CAN'T REFUTE? HERE IT IS:

For years we have heard the MSM lament about a "plastic wasteland circulating in the Pacific." YOU KNOW, THE "OCEAN OF WASTE", the "Pacific garbage patch" that was going to end the world. Then Trump announced a plan to send out ships that combed the ocean's surface to clean it up. It was one of his campaign promises, now delivered on. BAM-O, WITHIN TWO MONTHS we then get this tripe from The Atlantic which talks all about the little sea creatures that are out there living on the floating garbage, and if we clean it up, we are going to wipe them all out. So Trump wants to clean up the garbage, and he's going to destroy the world doing it.
    They mention something called a "Neuston" or floating island that is alive. However, what they don't mention is that the floating garbage IS ITSELF WHAT FORMS NEUSTONS. There's no individual species in the ocean that floats and lets everything live on it, only crap from land that drifts out there and remains floating can form a living island. And all that garbage worked PERFECT. There's tons of sea life out there living on it. Now they are lamenting cleaning it up ONLY because Trump was the one who finally set out to do it, after the liberal media sat there bashing it for decades, calling it "poor stewardship of the planet". Now that Trump is being the "good steward" they can't take it. And the hipocracy is clear - If they really cared about all that sea life, they'd have never called it a "floating garbage patch," no, most certainly if Obama ever praised it, it would be a "wild life sanctuary".
    Once again, we have a MEDIA HOAX to bash Trump with. One of Trump's campaign promises was to clean up the Pacific and now that he is doing it, they just have to trash him for it. Disgusting!

Not much news today other than a few hoaxes, and a living hoax - Ocasio Cortez

THE WORLD IS ENDING IN 12 YEARS IF WE DON'T COMBAT CLIMATE CHANGE!!!
    My God she's worse than Al Gore! And no one should be a billionaire either.
    . . . . . . first they came for the billionaires . . . and . . . now you can't live in a trailer, it has to be a 5X6 foot box.
    Ocasio really would be stupid enough to tear down every home in America because "no one can afford to live in them anymore". Box it will be.

HOAX Ocasio headline: 75 percent of Dems support her as president! WATCH OUT, they just might try a rig that extreme . . . . .

Meteor impact during eclipse

Many independent people captured a meteor impact on the moon during the eclipse. I was not doing video, so I can't go back and confirm. Interesting.

Trump not caving on wall

Here is this morning's tweet on the topic:

"Without a Wall our Country can never have Border or National Security. With a powerful Wall or Steel Barrier, Crime Rates (and Drugs) will go substantially down all over the U.S. The Dems know this but want to play political games. Must finally be done correctly. No Cave!"And a few more tweets from this morning:
    "Marist/NPR/PBS Poll shows President Trump's approval rating among Latinos going to 50%, an increase in one year of 19%. Thank you, working hard!"
    My comment: Latinos are too much like white America for an invasion plan that uses them to work long term. If they can have the rough edges trimmed and get off welfare, well, they go Trump! Dems can't use them if they drift towards the correct path that quickly, 50 percent approval is not survivable for Dems in their key constituency. And it is probably more like 60 - 70 percent if they are admitting 50 percent. But rigged elections are still a key element of Democrat victories if that is not fixed it does not matter how a vote really goes.

Back to Trump's latest tweets
    "FBI top lawyer confirms "unusual steps." They relied on the Clinton Campaign's Fake & Unverified "Dossier, " which is illegal. "That has corrupted them. That has enabled them to gather evidence by UNCONSTITUTIONAL MEANS, and that's what they did to the President." - Judge Napolitano"
    My comment: "Judge Napolitano" has said a lot of things that were not good for Trump recently. What's up with that? Is this latest comment just to make sure he's on the winning team, now that the latest smear jobs failed? Also, going with a dossier they knew was fake did not corrupt them, they were already corrupt!
    More Trump:
    "Nick Sandmann and the students of Covington have become symbols of Fake News and how evil it can be. They have captivated the attention of the world, and I know they will use it for the good - maybe even to bring people together. It started off unpleasant, but can end in a dream!"
    My comment: Like I said yesterday, it was a setup and the "Indian" (who might have some real indian blood) was an ACTOR trying to make a scene on purpose. That failed miserably because the liberal lies about white people did not play out as planned. But they lied about it anyway afterward as if it happened because it is what they wanted, in addition to having a story line they already had canned and ready to go. It is a good thing they got busted - However, even after being exposed, there's a good chance their fake history books will record the event as real, because they need it to be "real."
    More Trump:
    "China posts slowest economic numbers since 1990 due to U.S. trade tensions and new policies. Makes so much sense for China to finally do a Real Deal, and stop playing around!"
    My comment: Americans are hyper productive. Even at higher pay for Americans, there's a chance China might not ever be able to compete on a level playing field.

Blood moon

Last night I tried to get a shot of the blood moon that was worth keeping. Right when the eclipse hit totality, for some reason I can't figure out, the manual focus option vanished from the camera. For the entire hour it was in totality, I could not get the option to appear on the camera at all **FREAKOUT** because Autofocus won't work on something like this, with practically any camera. SO, I figured I got nothing.After looking at what Fox News posted as "great shots", I figured despite the problem, I did manage to get a shot that they would have accepted as one of the good ones, which is the last shot I took before all focus options other than full auto vanished. Here it is.
    As soon as, (and I mean precisely) when totality ended, the manual focus option appeared again. Very odd