Rumors of arrests on the horizon

These are the same old rumors, however, this time something is different -What is different?
Answer: How Schumer and Pelosi looked during their rebuttal to Trump's address, which may not have been what many wanted him to say, but came off to me as well thought out strategic planning. And it worked. Trump gave them NOTHING to bash him with, so they meandered in circles looking like scared blank faced rabbits in an endless parking lot with a hawk circling overhead. That is really what we saw, and why they were such great meme fodder.

Why did Trump really cancel his trip to the Davos summit? My guess: To avoid assassination/ In addition to Trump being an American icon, he's a GLOBAL ICON. He has the New World Order scared sh**tless. He's not one of the elite, but rose to the top anyway, which means he's smarter than any of them and they can't calculate what he will do next, so they will likely opt to kill him.

Why did Trump stay in the white house for an entire week over Christmas with "countless gunmen outside the white house" - and he even commented they were so disciplined and focused they stayed on target rather than responding to his waves from inside (and that's reality folks, they did not hate Trump, it only means they were the best - like those castle guards in England.)

Why did Trump ditch Christmas and spend the entire time in the white house alone? I'll tell you why: Because he believed he was likely to be assassinated, possibly by cruise missile, and knowing he was such a target he sent Melania and the rest of them away. Security is better at the white house than any resort but it won't stop a cruise missile or nuke.

If Trump really is taking on the deep state the way Q has said (grain of salt, I'm skeptical of Q but it is at least a good precedent) and Hillary has such a high body count, and well, Soros and the others being what they are, ALL OF THEM facing jail, including those in foreign countries that have nukes, my guess is there was good intelligence of a solid threat against Trump and he spent that time alone so he'd be the only one dead if anything did happen.

So I am optimistic. There have been many rumors dealing out many different numbers, but my guess is that there will be so many arrests (that is, if Trump does not hit an unforeseen traitor barrier) that the house and senate will BOTH swing strong Republican after the dust settles.

And if so, they are then going to have to start picking off college professors and vaccine scammers as the next step to repairing this nation, they are the next ones that really have to go. If Trump manages to solve America's problems peacefully he will be FAR MORE than any nation ever deserved.

The Chinese have successfully carried out an impressive moon mission

I waited to say anything because many other things have been done, but this one is worth mentioning now.
As far as the moon hoaxers go, the Chinese lander launched a rover and the photos of what it did to the moon's surface are identical to Apollo. I expect this mission to be a short one, there's not much of a chance the electronics are going to survive a lunar night but they will probably try to re-start it afterward anyway. With appropriate heaters aboard and good design elsewhere it might survive, but I have not paid attention to how it was made.The conditions on the moon, plus the close proximity to earth ought to allow a much faster rover to be used than is used on mars, there's no reason why one could not log several thousand miles if that was the goal. We will see what the tech Hillary handed to China can accomplish fairly soon.