Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Help get Samuel Girod, an Amish farmer out of prison

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Re: Help get Samuel Girod, an Amish farmer out of prison

UPDATE TO PELOSI BANNING TRUMP FROM CAPITOL BUILDING:

Trump sent a letter to the Capitol Police Sgt at Arms and scheduled a walk through, and then said he'd do the SOTU wherever he wants!

Evidently, Pelosi never did have the power to lock him out, and was only going on air and assumptions. If Trump gets his walk through, that will prove this is precisely the case. Here's how Trump could do it, even if Pelosi could order it: Simply furlough the capitol police and then walk through with the secret service.
    Either way, Pelosi loses, it is not possible for any member of government to block the President from the capitol building.

ADVERTISING MONOPOLY:
    Google to program Chrome to reject ALL ad blockers that can block Google ads,
    while the browser, by default, blocks an enormous pile of ads from other ad services or web sites

You can't make this stuff up. Google programmers are about to update Chrome to reject all ad blocking add-ons that can block Google's adsense, yet Chrome itself is designed from the ground up to reject many ads that don't originate at Google. Obviously no one is going to report this the way I am going to say it at this point in time, but it was not long ago
    that Google announced it would be programming Chrome to block "all ads from "bad sources"".

Remember that? Or did it slip under the rug? Remember this?:"Essentially, as part of the Coalition for Better Ads, Google applies a set of standards, and filters out ads that don't abide by the rules. If a website is found to be employing bad ads, Google will block all ads on that site until it cleans up its act.
    So what is a "bad ad"? They claim it is any ad that operates maliciously. Here is reality: A bad ad is any ad that is funding Google's information opposition. Any ad on any Alt media web site. If ad servers fail to comply with Google's orders to not issue ads to a particular web site, their entire company can be blocked in Chrome and all it will take is to enter the URL of that ad server into Chrome's filter at Google headquarters, and the second you hit the web, Chrome will update the latest list of "bad people" in 0.26 seconds and POOF, the ad provider will be gone.

DITTO FOR ANY ALT MEDIA SITE THAT HOSTS THEIR OWN ADS.

Google will never admit that is what they are doing, but totally de-funding ideological opposition is one of Google's primary objectives.

At this point, Google even has this down to banning any animated gif or other image that links to a company, this happened here with Check Mate Rifle company. It worked great for about a day and a half, and then POOF, absolutely no one with Chrome was getting through because the ad simply was not showing up.

MESSAGE FROM GOOGLE: "YOU CANNOT HAVE ANY AD BLOCKER THAT BLOCKS OUR ADS.
    BUT WE WILL CALL YOUR ADS MALICIOUS AND BLOCK EVERY DAMN ONE WITH OUR OWN AD BLOCKER THAT IS AN INTEGRAL PART OF CHROME THAT RUNS UNDER THE SURFACE AND IS NEVER EVEN KNOWN ABOUT BY THE USER. TO ANYONE WHO DOES NOT AGREE WITH ABORTION UP UNTIL BIRTH, OR 79 GENDERS, OR MASS IMMIGRATION, OR ADRENOCHROME, OR PIZZA PARTIES, OR FAKE VACCINES THAT ARE REALLY EUGENICS, OR ANYONE WHO EXPOSES CHILD KIDNAPPINGS OR THAT SKELETON UNDER THE SYNAGOGUE, YOU ARE GONE, DE-FUNDED, DEAD."

RUMOR: POTENTIAL PARTIAL COUP BY PELOSI

PROBABLY TRUE: Rumor has it that this morning, Pelosi told security that no executive branch official is to be allowed in the capitol building. NO ONE AT ALL. She can do that, but it probably was not a good move if she did.

If this turns out to be true, the writing is on the wall. I think it is a fact that Trump is wearing a bullet proof vest now, and the rumors of over a dozen assassination attempts on Trump are also probably true. It is a CERTIFIED fact that Pelosi has done a great job of making America look like it is below most banana republics, and she probably wanted that - anything she can possibly do to harm the United States is the goal, ANYTHING AT ALL. I have no doubt whatsoever that Pelosi despises the United States and the American people, and wants it all flushed straight into the New World Order. Her actions, which go far beyond this morning's probable theatrics, PROVE IT.

Thanks

COUP UNDERWAY: MASSIVE THREATS AGAINST TRUMP AND ACQUAINTENCES, THE DEEP STATE WON. It appears Trump caved on the wall after they started arresting people for no reason. Pelosi won. This came immediately after they arrested Roger Stone, after Roger Stone said he was being threatened to lie about Trump the night before, and refused to.

Hate to say it folks, but it is probably game over, the deep state is simply too entrenched to root out.
    UPDATE TO VICKI POLIN ABOVE: It appears a "site error" is being substituted for her video testimony. There is nothing wrong with this site causing another page to open instead of her testimony, if it does that, try again.

SENIOR TRUMP OFFICIAL: SHUTDOWN IS AN OPPORTUNITY TO WEED OUT SABOTEURS
    The Daily Caller has published a lengthy dissertation from an anonymous "senior Trump staffer". It is PURE GOLD. Here is enough of it to get a taste:"As one of the senior officials working without a paycheck, a few words of advice for the president's next move at shuttered government agencies: lock the doors, sell the furniture, and cut them down.

Federal employees are starting to feel the strain of the shutdown. I am one of them. But for the sake of our nation, I hope it lasts a very long time, till the government is changed and can never return to its previous form.

The lapse in appropriations is more than a battle over a wall. It is an opportunity to strip wasteful government agencies for good.
    On an average day, roughly 15 percent of the employees around me are exceptional patriots serving their country. I wish I could give competitive salaries to them and no one else. But 80 percent feel no pressure to produce results. If they don't feel like doing what they are told, they don't.

Why would they? We can't fire them. They avoid attention, plan their weekend, schedule vacation, their second job, their next position - some do this in the same position for more than a decade. (RELATED: diGenova and Toensing: Judge Napolitano Is Wrong On The Law and The Facts)
    They do nothing that warrants punishment and nothing of external value. That is their workday: errands for the sake of errands - administering, refining, following and collaborating on process. "Process is your friend" is what delusional civil servants tell themselves. Even senior officials must gain approval from every rank across their department, other agencies and work units for basic administrative chores.
    Process is what we serve, process keeps us safe, process is our core value. It takes a lot of people to maintain the process. Process provides jobs. In fact, there are process experts and certified process managers who protect the process. Then there are the 5 percent with moxie (career managers). At any given time they can change, clarify or add to the process - even to distort or block policy counsel for the president.
    Saboteurs peddling opinion as research, tasking their staff on pet projects or pitching wasteful grants to their friends. Most of my career colleagues actively work against the president's agenda. This means I typically spend about 15 percent of my time on the president's agenda and 85 percent of my time trying to stop sabotage, and we have no power to get rid of them. Until the shutdown.
    Due to the lack of funding, many federal agencies are now operating more effectively from the top down on a fraction of their workforce, with only select essential personnel serving national security tasks. One might think this is how government should function, but bureaucracies operate from the bottom up - a collective of self-generated ideas. Ideas become initiatives, formalize into offices, they seek funds from Congress and become bureaus or sub-agencies, and maybe one day grow to be their own independent agency, like ours. The nature of a big administrative bureaucracy is to grow to serve itself. I watch it and fight it daily.
    When the agency is full, employees held liable for poor performance respond with threats, lawsuits, complaints and process in at least a dozen offices, taking years of mounting paperwork with no fear of accountability, extending their careers, while no real work is done. Do we succumb to such extortion? Yes. We pay them settlements, we waive bad reviews, and we promote them.
    (I edited out a significant portion here that is worth reading)
    But President Trump can end this abuse. Senior officials can re-prioritize during an extended shutdown, focus on valuable results and weed out the saboteurs. We do not want most employees to return, because we are working better without them.
    This was only about half of what he said, and all of it is good, see the rest HERE
    My comment:

I don't believe Pelosi's popularity pulled ahead of Trump's because of the shutdown, any reports of this are likely from rigged polls and the wishful thinking of poorly guided snowflakes. KEEP IT UP BUDDY, KEEP IT UP!!!! HA HA HA, FINALLY THE PURGE IS WITHIN VIEW.
    Additionally - This Trump staffer mentioned how 15 percent of the people were doing all the work, with 80 percent being dead weight. Remember "teamwork"? It started to get mentioned in the late 70's, became a huge meme in the 80's and stayed the same ever since. I called B.S. because if everyone had to be on a team, it only meant the losers were able to suck credit from the winners and be pushed to the same level of perceived accomplishment. This is definitely happening in the government now. Here is reality:
    In most cases, (and I mean most - at least 80 percent of cases) teamwork amounts to 1 master, 2 highly skilled people who can actually produce, and FIVE LOSERS hanging around, parasiting the glory off the other 3 on the team. Teamwork allows those who can't accomplish much to rack up "accomplishments".
    That's not what the successful America was -
    Practically all of what we have today aside from nuclear tech and astrophysics and astronomy was the result of rugged individualism, where no one parasited anyone elses greatness. We have electricity because of Edison (DC) and Tesla (AC) we have rockets because of Robert Goddard and we have jets, airplanes and gasoline engines strictly from the work of INDIVIDUALS who were not part of any team. Almost every last one of the other major scientific discoveries of the olden days, even television, was accomplished by either lone individuals or pairs of people at most. As soon as teamwork took off, which put average people on par with genius, the great era of discovery ended and there's nothing new, only improvements and refinements and re-application of what great individual minds accomplished in the past.

This Trump Staffer just killed the "teamwork" concept, probably without even realizing it. 15 percent workers and 80 percent dead weight? HA! THAT SAYS IT ALL.

Update to below: I am convinced New York's new abortion law is for providing babies to be sacrificed

There was a Jewish witness to child sacrifice on Oprah in the 80's. This got rendered from VHS and put on Youtube and may still be there (I have this saved on a back up hard drive somewhere). In the video the Jewish woman describes how horrible it was, and that some Jewish women would carry children to term while hid away, deliver the baby, and then hand it over for sacrifice rituals done "for power".
    So New York, being Jew Central, probably wants abortion legalized up until birth to provide cover for babies they want to use for sacrificial rituals, and they don't want to explain where they went. "She just had an abortion, not performed by a doctor, that's all!".

Jewish midwives would help with the delivery, and the baby goes to the altar.
    They are losing ground badly now with Trump as president, the timing of this is also suspect. They need a super caffeinated meth boost of "power" now, and they may plan to get that boost from an enormous pile of rituals. The public is already suspect of child protective services helping these people get their "material" to work with, and a totally abhorrent abortion law would provide perfect cover.
    I BET I NAILED IT!

New York is on the verge of fully legalized abortion at the full 9 months including during birth.

Hillary Clinton pushed hard for this, and got it. It can be performed by anyone, no doctor needed provided the "mothers health is at risk", her life does not need to be at risk, only her "health" and they don't define "health" which means any reason at all, including "I don't want it and I am going to cry and that will damage my mental health". It has to mean that if non doctors can do the abortion, it will be perfectly legal to simply bash the baby to death in the womb until the mother miscarries

But of course, if the mother does drugs while pregnant, she's still "endangering the child". There's no danger to the "child" if you kill it altogether because it is not a child if you just want to kill it at birth.
    A full term "fetus" still has to be delivered, so there's no chance the "health" excuse is legit. Dead or alive, the birth is still a birth, they can't tear a full term "fetus" in the womb apart without injuring the mother with the broken bones, once they get past a certain point they have to come out whole.

So the whole damn thing is a certified scam, probably fronted to provide a source of live babies for rituals and blood draws - "Oh, I did not have that baby, I had an abortion". Who's going to know where it really went, dead or alive?

OUCH! Look at this Trump tweet:

"So interesting that bad lawyer Michael Cohen, who sadly will not be testifying before Congress, is using the lawyer of Crooked Hillary Clinton to represent him - Gee, how did that happen? Remember July 4th weekend when Crooked went before FBI & wasn't sworn in, no tape, nothing?"
    My comment: How did Cohen end up in such bad shape while in the hands of people who want to destroy Trump, and then get Hillary's lawyer to represent him? Something does not add up here.

UPDATE TO BELOW:

The following is not about whether or not I agree with America messing around with other people's countries, (I called Maduro's replacement a stooge) the post is instead about how Mexico covered Trump with this, giving him credit for the revolution, and if you go into the comments, Venezuela does not want to become a refugee nation, they want to "Make Venezuela great again" and see Trump as an inspiration. There's no chance America's MSM is going to report this, which is why the following post needs to be spread far and wide.

THE STORY BELOW HIT A NERVE WITH THE LIBERAL "ELITE". IT IS VERY IMPORTANT. I WANT AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE TO FORWARD IT TO ALEX JONES AND HAVE HIM WATCH THE NEWS REPORT THAT IS AT THIS LINK:
    https://noticieros.televisa.com/prog...enise-maerker/
    BEFORE IT GETS REPLACED AT 11:59 PM on the 24th.

Make sure you send along what my summary of that report says below.
    With the way trolls and Trump's opposition responded to this, which amounted to an outright attempt to destroy how Mex media reported this (they made Trump a hero) it is very important for this to receive widespread exposure in America and Alex would be just the guy to do it. If the Latino community gets ahold of this, it is ADIOS DEMS.

Thanks

FuxK Drumpf the caver:

I removed my initial comments about Trump caving on the wall after seeing this tweet from Trump, and have replaced them with a different comment

Trump:"I wish people would read or listen to my words on the Border Wall. This was in no way a concession. It was taking care of millions of people who were getting badly hurt by the Shutdown with the understanding that in 21 days, if no deal is done, it's off to the races!"

My comment:
    Originally I suggested the empty cities in China were built for Americans, and that it would probably not be a bad idea to run there if Pelosi's mob starts killing off Americans. I'll change it to this:

Trump just blew an awesome chance to clean the crap out of government by ending the shutdown, he could have cleaned all that crap out TODAY by laying off all the traitors, and never calling them back. Instead, he caved, and re-set the clock to a big fat ZERO. The loss of such an opportunity amounts to a devastation of the potential he once had to fix the country overnight.

He could have done it, and he THREW IT AWAY. I am PISSED.

I am SICK of losing. Where's the winning? I am SURE not "tired of winning". Trump is appearing
    to be a weebil in the hands of a two year old, getting knocked about and "wobbled" but miraculously, somehow, he did not fall down (yet).

Trump had better stop backing down and he had BETTER DELIVER on the indictments, national security, and a WHOLE LOT ELSE over the next couple months or he will be on his way OUT of the history books and into a forgotten grave or prison cell. Who the hell are his "advisors" anyway?

His excuse for backing down today is BULLSHIT, he did not deliver before and gave them what they wanted. I am sure Soros is having a martini over a buzz from the previous five martinis. If we don't get solid action post haste, WE ARE SCREWED.

Thanks

I WAS RIGHT - Trump should NOT have caved, he's screwed

Pelosi and Schumer have thrown the shutdown blame successfully at Trump's feet and said the American people hate him for it, and they are rejoicing. It is clear now that Trump is incapable of not only draining the swamp, he's incapable of holding out. Someone, a traitor, is probably manipulating him as well, which probably means all the way up the ladder to a Kushner brainwashed Ivanka. He has the enemy of the American people THAT CLOSE to him at all times, Kushner is a certified DISASTER for this country.I am convinced now that there is no chess being effectively played, and that we are toast. I am changing future plans because of it. There was hope, and if Trump, arguably the greatest president we have ever had can't make it happen, it can only mean the war was already lost and the subversion runs too deep. We are TOAST, and only direct targeted action, physical action, can fix this. We can't vote, protest, or bitch our way out of this. The message is now clear.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bigjon For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (26th January 2019)