Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Help get Samuel Girod, an Amish farmer out of prison

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Re: Help get Samuel Girod, an Amish farmer out of prison

NOT RUMOR: Brazil's new president vows to fight "Marxist garbage" and the climate change hoax

Jair Bolsonaro, Brazil's new president (who was "mysteriously" shot by a "street thug" but lived) has vowed to clean the Communist trash out of Brazil's universities, and start having the universities instill family values instead. Additionally, he's not going for the climate change hoax which means Brazil probably won't be going along with any carbon tax.Folks, this is crucial. In America, there is Trump and they are doing all they can to destroy him. In Mexico, there is Obrador, and it is against the law here to lie in the media and in politics the way Trump is getting bashed in the U.S. (all these politicians openly overtly attacking Trump would be instantly ousted in Mexico) and now, in Brazil there is Jair Bolsonaro, who is yet another mirror image. There is now a triad of presidents in the three most important countries of the Americas that have pissed off the elite and said no to the New World Order. That's HUGE folks, Trump's position is by far the most difficult because America is by far the most politically lawless and corrupted and I have little doubt Bolsonaro would have never made it with Hillary in the white house (attack teams would have been sent from the presidential level in the U.S. to take him out)
    The big problem is just how far gone the American political system is. Trump needs to stop trusting the tribe and get every last tribesman out of his cabinet. Then there might be hope. Until Trump succeeds in arresting those who must be arrested for America to survive, there will have been zero progress towards fixing America's problems. Despite witnessing it firsthand, Trump still does not fully understand how far gone the situation in America is. If Trump does not succeed in cleaning house, (and quick) it won't matter if Mexico has Obrador and Brazil has Bolsonaro, if the left ever succeeds in putting America back on the "correct path" BOTH will be quickly taken out one way or another and the Americas will be delivered to hell in a hand basket.
    Latin America desperately needs a Trump success.
    TIME IS RUNNING OUT.
    Worth mentioning:

A hacker group threatened to release thousands of pages of classified 911 documents unless they received a huge Bitcoin pay off, put them on the web, and someone cracked the encryption before anyone could pay anything. Or at least that is the story So far only a few boring insurance details got out, I'd like the beef instead and will ignore this topic for as long as there is none.
    The Gateway Pundit was given a scoop on Ocasio Cortez

She did not grow up in the Bronx. She attended Westchester high school and lived in York Town. Her entire public image is a hoax. She's a classic champagne liberal who is "lying early and lying often".

I was 100 percent right about Mexico's new president

Rather than encourage illegal immigration, he will try to stop it

From the Daily Wire:Mexican President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador has unveiled a new plan to curtail illegal immigration to the United States by focusing on creating economic "free zones" along the U.S.-Mexico border.
    Lopez Obrador, a leftist, (my comment - HA!!! GLORY THIEVES!) announced the Tax Incentive Decree for the Northern Border Region which will create free zones near the border that are over 15 miles wide and will reportedly encompass approximately 2, 000 miles. The San Diego Union-Tribune reports that the free zones will:
    reduce income taxes from 30 percent to 20 percent
    slash the Value Added Tax for goods coming into the country from 16 percent to 8 percent
    boost the minimum wage 100 percent to 176 pesos ($8.80), and
    make fuel prices the same as those in the the U.S.
    "It's going to be the biggest free zone in the world, " Lopez Obrador said. "It is very important to project for winning investment, creating jobs and taking advantage of the economic strength of the United States."
    "Proponents of the president's 'free zone' plan believe it would reduce the incentive for Mexicans to migrate to the U.S. and increase competition among local businesses, " Fox News reported. "But others fear that Mexican companies, attracted by low taxes, might move to the free zone and create an overall loss of tax revenue for the country as a whole."
    My comment: What a plan - set up a zone in MEXICO, an enormous zone the size of many nations and give people economic conditions which are in many ways better economic conditions than the U.S. PROBLEM: The welfare won't be as good, so they will still try to cross into the U.S. However, Obrador is a true "leftist" which means he is actually for the people, rather than stealing freedom at every turn and pushing depravity to never ending heights the way "leftists" who stole the title only are doing in the U.S. By American standards, he is an "impeachment" level conservative. He's a LOT "worse" than Trump and politically he's more like Ron Paul.
    Ron Paul has been in politics and did not get corrupted. Ron Paul knew the system. Obrador has enormous experience in politics and is like having Ron Paul with a little bit of Trump mixed in. He's simply the best thing that could have ever happened to Mexico.
    Oh, and I have to comment here - The Daily Wire is lightning quick to point out that Obrador is a "leftist". What are they trying to do at the Daily Wire? Snag a false identity and pin it to America's "leftists" that are the EXACT OPPOSITE? Obrador is more conservative than Trump. Why are they forgiving that and trying to claim a little Obrador glory for themselves?
    Cancer doctor sentenced to 45 years for fraud

There is such a thing as a scamming mechanic, and doctors are no different. I would guess that about half the doctors out there scam their patients for profit, if not more. In the case of Doctor Fata he got busted for mis-diagnosing cancer in people who had no cancer and will now be serving 45 years in prison. My guess is that a huge number of doctors could be equally rightfully jailed, and I have a perfect first-hand example of oneFive years ago, Claudia had gall bladder problems. One doctor told her she needed surgery and that it was going to be expensive, but he could get it all done for a lower price by sending her to (doctor X, hospital X.) I called BULLSHIT but Claudia believed it. Fortunately she listened to me.
    I told her to cut down on oily foods and lose a little weight. PROBLEM SOLVED, TOTALLY, within a few weeks, she has not had any gall bladder related problems AT ALL for the last 5 years. If the doctor that wanted to do the surgery was legit, he'd have told her to do what I told her to do before trying surgery at all. How the * did I, at random, figure out the right thing to do? There's no way I got that right and that the doctor was not able to.
    I have for a very long time known that an extremely large percentage of doctors are "scamming mechanics" and there is only one I trust, who always has cheap solutions to every problem that work every single time. She has a line of customers and is booked SOLID. She's making enough because she is always totally busy, and has excellent employees do what she tells them to so she is totally free to only diagnose and move on to the next patient. That's how a legit doctor will do it, and the price will be cheap, too bad there are not more of those out there. BUYER BEWARE and if you need a second opinion, don't ask your doctor where to go to get it!
    A couple quick short things (to keep the recent important posts near the top)

California organizers canceled a Women's march . . . . .

Because it was TOO WHITE!!!! HA HA HA, you'll never get the minority crowd out there marching for this crap so they PERMANENTLY LOSE. Self destructive liberalism, that's what you call a SHORT CIRCUIT.I thought it was a hoax because it was such a malfunction but the Washington Times reported it, so it is safe to say they have the inside scoop with that kind of garbage.
    I was not shocked or disturbed by the recent beheading video of the Swedish girls that is now posted on this site, and wondered why. I figured out why:

Because I was in contact with someone on the ground during the Jenin massacre, and he sent me such horrible pictures and footage that it blunted my sensitivities. At that time it knocked me out for months . . . . . . I got over it. Here's the types of things he sent:People smashed to total goo in the streets after they were run over by bulldozers, and I mean, clothes in the streets laid out in the form of a human with only goo flowing out of them. No recognizable body parts. Many totally shredded and burned people that were still recognizable as people. Israel took thousands of bodies (the official death toll was total B.S.), put them on concrete, and kept driving over them with bulldozers for days until the concrete was turned to sand just because the bulldozers destroyed it from driving on it so much and the bodies became part of that sand. That is how they destroyed the evidence of what they did. It stunk to high hell. Relief workers entered the scene and constantly talked about a remarkable stench, but they could not find the bodies that caused it. This is because they were smashed into the dust of the ruins. THAT is worse than the beheading video
    I had a hard drive with over a thousand of these photos and it was probably the only hard drive out there with them. Many of the photos were absolutely haunting. It suddenly got hot and fried. I knew they attacked it and wrecked it. I lamented that loss. The guy that sent all the photos had a prime view that did not get bulldozed and a way to keep the phone charged and was able to occasionally leave and document what was happening in the streets. He never lost the connection, most likely because he was able to connect outside of Jenin and the NSA was not shutting everyone down yet. The phone took clear photos but they were all 320X240. But it was enough to show it all. Israel did things that were horrific beyond belief.
    So if you do decide to watch that video, REMEMBER: Israel was a hell of a lot worse than that.

RUMOR: Former CIA director John Brennan indicted

There is a rumor on the web that Brennan has been indicted. If so, it would be good news. However, there is no confirmation of this whatsoever at this point (in print) so this is a (tentative) heads up on this, and not confirmed. One thing is certain - there is a reason why all these punks want Trump out of office ASAP, here's to hoping for the best.
    Sputnik News got onto the story below, andHAS THIS.

Their take is a variation of what I said below, where the Swedish government is being extremely negligent towards the needs of their people by burying this story. Sputnik reported that SVT did not even mention beheading and that the girls received "neck wounds".
    The video below (might) be by far the worst you have ever seen. If that makes you squeamish or might impact you, you have been warned. Unlike the other beheading videos done by "ISIS" this one is actually real. I myself am so hardened to this crap that it did nothing to me, (there's worse than this happening but this is really bad) The Jenin videos and pictures were worse than this by a long shot but this is still really bad.

.VIDEO OF MOROCCAN BEHEADING OF SWEDISH GIRLS SURFACED

THE SWEDISH GOVERNMENT HAS STATED THAT IT WILL BE A 4 YEAR PRISON SENTENCE FOR ANYONE SHARING THIS VIDEO

LOOP HOLE: THERE'S NO PENALTY FOR WATCHING IT, AND I HAVE ENOUGH BANDWIDTH LEFT IN DECEMBER TO SERVE IT 108, 729 TIMES. HERE IT IS

You can right click it to save it.

Here's the back story: Two Swedish girls went on vacation in Morocco. Someone did not like something about them (I think it was the way they were dressed) and cut their heads off. It is real, you can see she is alive and moving her arms and hands when it starts. You can see her heart pumping out the blood while they are cutting her head off. The video is NASTY and if the Swedish government has made it a crime to share this, complete with 4 year prison sentence, it is time for the people of Sweden to overthrow that government with whatever means necessary to accomplish it.Clearly, without question, that government wants the people of Sweden destroyed, and they don't want a peep of protest about it, or for the people of Sweden to even talk about it. To ban this video there is an open crime against the Swedish people. So it will be put here permanently for them to witness, these are the people they are paying out the wazoo to host in their country, and this is how thankful they are. I'll never consider Moroccans as I once did again, this is OVER THE TOP.
    It is time to mention this now - widespread electrical problems

Last night the Con Ed facility in New York had a massive transformer explosion that lit the sky over New york bright blue, like daytime, for several minutes. It absolutely freaked people out, a lot about this is on Twitter. Then another major one happened in Louisiana. Then internet outages started, and 911 call centers in a large number of states went dark. The widespread loss of 911 call centers in numerous regions and states is a key indicator of something weird going on, 911 call centers are robust and seldom go down. To have all of this happening at once strongly implies someone is messing around with these systems, possibly as a test run for a future attack on the United States.If you want to take out a country, you kill power and communications. This could be accomplished with stuxnet like viruses. For example, to take out a large number of transformers all a virus would have to do is tell the right circuit breakers not to trip, and then divert too much of the electrical grid's load through whatever transformers you wanted to blow up by overloading them.
    Go to this This twitter link and look at how long that electrical event went on. That should have tripped out in a tenth of a second or so. To have it just keep on glowing like that for so long strongly indicates a virus was preventing the proper safety equipment from activating, to cause as much damage as possible. That was bad enough to blow the generators out. Perhaps that was the goal.

Whatever is happening now has gone past the limits of chance. Someone is likely to be testing their ability to interfere with communications and blow stuff up.
    Midnight masterpiece!

I woke up at 1, could not get to sleep, started looking into what looked like rumor, and discovered it was not rumor. Read it and weep folks, this one's a doozie!If it is not too late for your children, do not weep, instead, protect them by avoiding ALL shots at ALL cost.

BLOCKBUSTER: ITALY SACKED IT'S ENTIRE VACCINE ADVISORY BOARD

They APPOINTED A NEW ONE, AND THE NEW BOARD HAS DISCOVERED THAT AT LEAST SOME OF THE CHILDHOOD VACCINES HAVE ABSOLUTELY NONE OF THE ANTIGENS FOR ANY OF THE DISEASES THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO PREVENT

Obviously the vaccines are not for the stated purpose. And if you want an example of snake speak, look at this report by Newsweek:

"The vaccine-skeptic Italian government has sacked every member of the country's health advisory board, raising fears that the populist administration will sideline accepted science and inflict long-lasting damage on public health.Health minister Giulia Grillo removed all 30 members of the Higher Health Council Monday, arguing it is time to "give space to the new, " The Guardian reported.
    The council is the country's most prominent body of technical-scientific experts, who advise the government on health policy."
    This Newsweek report never mentions that in the VERY SHORT time after real people who were not eugenics plants and sell outs got put on Italy's top advisory board, tests have already been run on the childhood vaccine - Infanrix Hexa that is supposed to contain the following antigens: tetanus, diphtheria and pertussis toxoids; inactivated poliomyelitis viral strains 1-2-3; and hepatitis B surface antigen AND FOUND NONE of these antigens in the vaccine, meaning, that NO antibodies for anything advertised on the label will be created. So what does the "vaccine" really do? Short answer:
    You can't have what is on the label get in the way of a social engineering vaccine that specifically reduces intelligence and makes a drone, and often induces autism as a side effect, so it is best to just leave it out!

YES FOLKS, THAT IS THE EXACT VACCINE PARENTS COMPLAIN ABOUT SCREWING UP THEIR KIDS THE MOST.Let's dissect the slithering snake speak in that Newsweek report:

"The vaccine-skeptic Italian government has sacked every member of the country's health advisory board, raising fears that the populist administration will sideline accepted science and inflict long-lasting damage on public health."Ok, so an entire government has no credibility because it is "vaccine skeptic", cannot handle "accepted science" and is perfectly happy to inflict "long lasting damage on public health" with the sub tone being they are ignorant. Italy knows all about cars, advanced motorcycles and light aircraft engines, good food, is the home of the Vatican and is an indisputable first world country, but they are too stupid to test a vaccine and figure out what is in it. YEP. In reality, I think Italy out-classes the staff at Newsweek by a fair margin.
    WEAK NEWS has the audacity to claim Italy can't handle accepted science, when Italy used science itself to prove the vaccines really were pure child sabotage that did nothing claimed, as parents everywhere have suspected all along. Use the wording Newsweek presented here as an example, when you see that kind of language you are being lied to by those who want everything about you wiped out.
    Here's the real news not so "weak:"

Italy sacked it's vaccine scammers, and put in their place 100 percent new people who are not part of the global conspiracy to destroy people with vaccines, and then subsequently and practically immediately discovered that the vaccines have absolutely nothing they are advertised for, which begs the question: What the hell is really in those shots?Vaccine advocacy group Corvelva, which is not compromised, spearheaded Italy's investigation into the vaccine scam

The Eugenicists are up in arms over Corvelva, a vaccine advocacy group appointed by the Italian government to investigate the vaccines which has now received over $50, 000 in funding to test all the vaccines and see if they are scams. And more, the Eugenicists are upset about WHERE the funding is coming from - top Italian medical science teams are funding Corvelva's efforts, unlike what this Sott article implies in it's headline and subsequently tries to state by claiming "scientists" are questioning the Italian government's actions that the Italian government is off it's rocker. That's not what the headline should be. Here is what the headline should be:FIVE NWO approved science scammers are protesting a vaccine safety investigation being conducted by Italy's real top scientists who are rapidly and easily uncovering the truth about what the current childhood vaccines really are, and that they are not vaccines at all, they are something else entirely.
    As it turns out, all it takes to find out what is really in the vaccines is to break rank, seize a sample of what is being injected into the children, put it in a real lab that is not compromised by kikes, and VOILA!!! suddenly it is known that the vaccines are not at all what they are claimed to be. You can't do that in the United States. No parent is allowed to walk out the door with a shot that has not been injected into their kids, take it to a lab, and test it. This is NOT ALLOWED. WHY? Italy just got the answer.
    The MSM is holding this topic by the gills at arm's length like a diseased fish because of what Corvelva has found - that the vaccines really don't have anything they are advertised for and are instead full on scams.
    You can't find a legitimate MSM report on this topic. Instead, the reports are all slander, calling Italians stupid, backwards, "conspiratorial", against "established science" and anything else they can muster, and they HAVE TO because the vaccine eugenics programs are one of their greatest treasures, with carefully placed totally compromised despicable hateful and soulless people in all key positions to keep a lid on the scam and allow the destruction of our children proceed without a hitch. Italy just blew the lid off the vaccine scam, and this one is not going away folks, Italy is NOT ZIMBABWE, they are clearly a first world country that can speak with authority. So the MSM is now trying to slander Italy because Italy uncovered one of kikedom's NWO eugenics plots.
    As if we did not all know the vaccines were wrecking our kids all along, - Gee, one in 35 kids now gets autism and "nobody can figure out why??" They know damn well at Newsweek, Sott and more. The entire shadow government KNOWS IT and now that Italy broke free of their grasp they are trying to bury it. Instead, they ought to just put a fork in it. THANKS ITALY for finally putting it in print from an official level. We knew it all along, but it is nice to get real confirmation from the top ranks of a first world government.
    Trump should just keep the government shut down

If dems can't agree to budget the wall, the government will stay "shut down" and the dems won't be able to impeach him!

HEADS UP:

As soon as Trump started pulling troops out of Syria, Israel started bombing Damascus on Christmas. There are various rumors, some are saying Israel is bombing because they can get away with it now, others are saying Israel is trying to stir things up to prevent American troops from leaving. Take your pick, time will tell. Trump ought to stick with it and withdraw the troops no matter what.An attack on Christmas day was morally repugnant, Syria has a large Christian population, and even their main supporter (Iran) has a lot going on at Christmas. But only the Yom Kippur war was bad because of the timing. Yep. That ended via American intervention only because Israel threatened to nuke Egypt. But a subsequent attack on someone else, on Christmas day is OK. Because Syria can't nuke anyone I guess.

I just noticed that Google has a Christmas themed doodle

A bit of hypocrisy there when you know they want that "conservative" holiday destroyed.Merry Christmas to everyone

HIGHLY

Thanks

NOT RUMOR: Brazil's new president vows to fight "Marxist garbage" and the climate change hoax

Jair Bolsonaro, Brazil's new president (who was "mysteriously" shot by a "street thug" but lived)

has vowed to clean the Communist trash out of Brazil's universities, and start having the universities instill family values instead. Additionally, he's not going for the climate change hoax which means Brazil probably won't be going along with any carbon tax.

Folks, this is crucial. In America, there is Trump and they are doing all they can to destroy him. In Mexico, there is Obrador, and it is against the law here to lie in the media and in politics the way Trump is getting bashed in the U.S. (all these politicians openly overtly attacking Trump would be instantly ousted in Mexico) and now, in Brazil there is Jair Bolsonaro, who is yet another mirror image. There is now a triad of presidents in the three most important countries of the Americas that have pissed off the elite and said no to the New World Order.

That's HUGE folks, Trump's position is by far the most difficult because America is by far the most politically lawless and corrupted and I have little doubt Bolsonaro would have never made it with Hillary in the white house (attack teams would have been sent from the presidential level in the U.S. to take him out)

The big problem is just how far gone the American political system is. Trump needs to stop trusting the tribe and get every last tribesman out of his cabinet. Then there might be hope. Until Trump succeeds in arresting those who must be arrested for America to survive, there will have been zero progress towards fixing America's problems. Despite witnessing it firsthand, Trump still does not fully understand how far gone the situation in America is. If Trump does not succeed in cleaning house, (and quick) it won't matter if Mexico has Obrador and Brazil has Bolsonaro, if the left ever succeeds in putting America back on the "correct path" BOTH will be quickly taken out one way or another and the Americas will be delivered to hell in a hand basket.

Latin America desperately needs a Trump success.
    TIME IS RUNNING OUT.

Worth mentioning:

A hacker group threatened to release thousands of pages of classified 911 documents unless they received a huge Bitcoin pay off, put them on the web, and someone cracked the encryption before anyone could pay anything. Or at least that is the story So far only a few boring insurance details got out, I'd like the beef instead and will ignore this topic for as long as there is none.

The Gateway Pundit was given a scoop on Ocasio Cortez

She did not grow up in the Bronx. She attended Westchester high school and lived in York Town. Her entire public image is a hoax. She's a classic champagne liberal who is "lying early and lying often".

I was 100 percent right about Mexico's new president

Rather than encourage illegal immigration, he will try to stop it

From the Daily Wire:Mexican President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador has unveiled a new plan to curtail illegal immigration to the United States by focusing on creating economic "free zones" along the U.S.-Mexico border.
    Lopez Obrador, a leftist, (my comment - HA!!! GLORY THIEVES!) announced the Tax Incentive Decree for the Northern Border Region which will create free zones near the border that are over 15 miles wide and will reportedly encompass approximately 2, 000 miles. The San Diego Union-Tribune reports that the free zones will:
    reduce income taxes from 30 percent to 20 percent
    slash the Value Added Tax for goods coming into the country from 16 percent to 8 percent
    boost the minimum wage 100 percent to 176 pesos ($8.80), and
    make fuel prices the same as those in the the U.S.
    "It's going to be the biggest free zone in the world, " Lopez Obrador said. "It is very important to project for winning investment, creating jobs and taking advantage of the economic strength of the United States."
    "Proponents of the president's 'free zone' plan believe it would reduce the incentive for Mexicans to migrate to the U.S. and increase competition among local businesses, " Fox News reported. "But others fear that Mexican companies, attracted by low taxes, might move to the free zone and create an overall loss of tax revenue for the country as a whole."
    My comment: What a plan - set up a zone in MEXICO, an enormous zone the size of many nations and give people economic conditions which are in many ways better economic conditions than the U.S.

PROBLEM: The welfare won't be as good, so they will still try to cross into the U.S. However, Obrador is a true "leftist" which means he is actually for the people, rather than stealing freedom at every turn and pushing depravity to never ending heights the way "leftists" who stole the title only are doing in the U.S. By American standards, he is an "impeachment" level conservative. He's a LOT "worse" than Trump and politically he's more like Ron Paul.
    Ron Paul has been in politics and did not get corrupted. Ron Paul knew the system. Obrador has enormous experience in politics and is like having Ron Paul with a little bit of Trump mixed in. He's simply the best thing that could have ever happened to Mexico.
    Oh, and I have to comment here - The Daily Wire is lightning quick to point out that Obrador is a "leftist". What are they trying to do at the Daily Wire? Snag a false identity and pin it to America's "leftists" that are the EXACT OPPOSITE? Obrador is more conservative than Trump. Why are they forgiving that and trying to claim a little Obrador glory for themselves?

Cancer doctor sentenced to 45 years for fraud

There is such a thing as a scamming mechanic, and doctors are no different. I would guess that about half the doctors out there scam their patients for profit, if not more. In the case of Doctor Fata he got busted for mis-diagnosing cancer in people who had no cancer and will now be serving 45 years in prison. My guess is that a huge number of doctors could be equally rightfully jailed, and I have a perfect first-hand example of one

Five years ago, Claudia had gall bladder problems. One doctor told her she needed surgery and that it was going to be expensive, but he could get it all done for a lower price by sending her to (doctor X, hospital X.) I called BULLSHIT but Claudia believed it. Fortunately she listened to me.
    I told her to cut down on oily foods and lose a little weight. PROBLEM SOLVED, TOTALLY, within a few weeks, she has not had any gall bladder related problems AT ALL for the last 5 years. If the doctor that wanted to do the surgery was legit, he'd have told her to do what I told her to do before trying surgery at all. How the * did I, at random, figure out the right thing to do? There's no way I got that right and that the doctor was not able to.
    I have for a very long time known that an extremely large percentage of doctors are "scamming mechanics" and there is only one I trust, who always has cheap solutions to every problem that work every single time. She has a line of customers and is booked SOLID. She's making enough because she is always totally busy, and has excellent employees do what she tells them to so she is totally free to only diagnose and move on to the next patient. That's how a legit doctor will do it, and the price will be cheap, too bad there are not more of those out there. BUYER BEWARE and if you need a second opinion, don't ask your doctor where to go to get it!

A couple quick short things (to keep the recent important posts near the top)

California organizers canceled a Women's march . . . . .

Because it was TOO WHITE!!!! HA HA HA, you'll never get the minority crowd out there marching for this crap so they PERMANENTLY LOSE. Self destructive liberalism, that's what you call a SHORT CIRCUIT.
    I thought it was a hoax because it was such a malfunction but the Washington Times reported it, so it is safe to say they have the inside scoop with that kind of garbage.

I was not shocked or disturbed by the recent beheading video of the Swedish girls that is now posted on this site, and wondered why. I figured out why:

Because I was in contact with someone on the ground during the Jenin massacre, and he sent me such horrible pictures and footage that it blunted my sensitivities. At that time it knocked me out for months . . . . . .

I got over it. Here's the types of things he sent:
    People smashed to total goo in the streets after they were run over by bulldozers, and I mean, clothes in the streets laid out in the form of a human with only goo flowing out of them. No recognizable body parts. Many totally shredded and burned people that were still recognizable as people.

Israel took thousands of bodies (the official death toll was total B.S.), put them on concrete, and kept driving over them with bulldozers for days until the concrete was turned to sand just because the bulldozers destroyed it from driving on it so much and the bodies became part of that sand. That is how they destroyed the evidence of what they did. It stunk to high hell. Relief workers entered the scene and constantly talked about a remarkable stench, but they could not find the bodies that caused it. This is because they were smashed into the dust of the ruins.

THAT is worse than the beheading video
    I had a hard drive with over a thousand of these photos and it was probably the only hard drive out there with them. Many of the photos were absolutely haunting. It suddenly got hot and fried. I knew they attacked it and wrecked it. I lamented that loss. The guy that sent all the photos had a prime view that did not get bulldozed and a way to keep the phone charged and was able to occasionally leave and document what was happening in the streets. He never lost the connection, most likely because he was able to connect outside of Jenin and the NSA was not shutting everyone down yet. The phone took clear photos but they were all 320X240. But it was enough to show it all. Israel did things that were horrific beyond belief.

So if you do decide to watch that video, REMEMBER: Israel was a hell of a lot worse than that.

RUMOR: Former CIA director John Brennan indicted

There is a rumor on the web that Brennan has been indicted. If so, it would be good news. However, there is no confirmation of this whatsoever at this point (in print) so this is a (tentative) heads up on this, and not confirmed. One thing is certain - there is a reason why all these punks want Trump out of office ASAP, here's to hoping for the best.

Sputnik News got onto the story below, and
    HAS THIS.

Their take is a variation of what I said below, where the Swedish government is being extremely negligent towards the needs of their people by burying this story.

Sputnik reported that SVT did not even mention beheading and that the girls received "neck wounds".

The video below (might) be by far the worst you have ever seen. If that makes you squeamish or might impact you, you have been warned. Unlike the other beheading videos done by "ISIS" this one is actually real. I myself am so hardened to this crap that it did nothing to me, (there's worse than this happening but this is really bad) The Jenin videos and pictures were worse than this by a long shot but this is still really bad.

VIDEO OF MOROCCAN BEHEADING OF SWEDISH GIRLS SURFACED

THE SWEDISH GOVERNMENT HAS STATED THAT IT WILL BE A 4 YEAR PRISON SENTENCE FOR ANYONE SHARING THIS VIDEO

LOOP HOLE: THERE'S NO PENALTY FOR WATCHING IT, AND I HAVE ENOUGH BANDWIDTH LEFT IN DECEMBER TO SERVE IT 108, 729 TIMES. HERE IT IS

You can right click it to save it.

Here's the back story: Two Swedish girls went on vacation in Morocco. Someone did not like something about them (I think it was the way they were dressed) and cut their heads off. It is real, you can see she is alive and moving her arms and hands when it starts. You can see her heart pumping out the blood while they are cutting her head off.

The video is NASTY and if the Swedish government has made it a crime to share this, complete with 4 year prison sentence, it is time for the people of Sweden to overthrow that government with whatever means necessary to accomplish it.

Clearly, without question, that government wants the people of Sweden destroyed, and they don't want a peep of protest about it, or for the people of Sweden to even talk about it. To ban this video there is an open crime against the Swedish people.
    So it will be put here permanently for them to witness, these are the people they are paying out the wazoo to host in their country, and this is how thankful they are. I'll never consider Moroccans as I once did again, this is OVER THE TOP.

It is time to mention this now - widespread electrical problems

Last night the Con Ed facility in New York had a massive transformer explosion that lit the sky over New york bright blue, like daytime, for several minutes. It absolutely freaked people out, a lot about this is
    on Twitter. Then another major one happened in Louisiana.
    Then internet outages started, and 911 call centers in a large number of states went dark. The widespread loss of 911 call centers in numerous regions and states is a key indicator of something weird going on, 911 call centers are robust and seldom go down. To have all of this happening at once strongly implies someone is messing around with these systems, possibly as a test run for a future attack on the United States.If you want to take out a country, you kill power and communications. This could be accomplished with stuxnet like viruses. For example, to take out a large number of transformers all a virus would have to do is tell the right circuit breakers not to trip, and then divert too much of the electrical grid's load through whatever transformers you wanted to blow up by overloading them.
    Go to this This twitter link and look at how long that electrical event went on. That should have tripped out in a tenth of a second or so. To have it just keep on glowing like that for so long strongly indicates a virus was preventing the proper safety equipment from activating, to cause as much damage as possible. That was bad enough to blow the generators out. Perhaps that was the goal.

Whatever is happening now has gone past the limits of chance. Someone is likely to be testing their ability to interfere with communications and blow stuff up.

Midnight masterpiece!

I woke up at 1, could not get to sleep, started looking into what looked like rumor, and discovered it was not rumor.
    Read it and weep folks, this one's a doozie!

If it is not too late for your children, do not weep, instead, protect them by avoiding ALL shots at ALL cost.

BLOCKBUSTER: ITALY SACKED IT'S ENTIRE VACCINE ADVISORY BOARD

They APPOINTED A NEW ONE, AND THE NEW BOARD HAS DISCOVERED THAT AT LEAST SOME OF THE CHILDHOOD VACCINES HAVE ABSOLUTELY NONE OF THE ANTIGENS FOR ANY OF THE DISEASES THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO PREVENT

Obviously the vaccines are not for the stated purpose. And if you want an example of snake speak, look at this report by Newsweek:

"The vaccine-skeptic Italian government has sacked every member of the country's health advisory board, raising fears that the populist administration will sideline accepted science and inflict long-lasting damage on public health.Health minister Giulia Grillo removed all 30 members of the Higher Health Council Monday, arguing it is time to "give space to the new, " The Guardian reported.
    The council is the country's most prominent body of technical-scientific experts, who advise the government on health policy."
    This Newsweek report never mentions that in the VERY SHORT time after real people who were not eugenics plants and sell outs got put on Italy's top advisory board, tests have already been run on the childhood vaccine - Infanrix Hexa that is supposed to contain the following antigens: tetanus, diphtheria and pertussis toxoids; inactivated poliomyelitis viral strains 1-2-3; and hepatitis B surface antigen AND FOUND NONE of these antigens in the vaccine, meaning, that NO antibodies for anything advertised on the label will be created. So what does the "vaccine" really do? Short answer:
    You can't have what is on the label get in the way of a social engineering vaccine that specifically reduces intelligence and makes a drone, and often induces autism as a side effect, so it is best to just leave it out!

YES FOLKS, THAT IS THE EXACT VACCINE PARENTS COMPLAIN ABOUT SCREWING UP THEIR KIDS THE MOST.

Let's dissect the slithering snake speak in that Newsweek report:

"The vaccine-skeptic Italian government has sacked every member of the country's health advisory board, raising fears that the populist administration will sideline accepted science and inflict long-lasting damage on public health."Ok, so an entire government has no credibility because it is "vaccine skeptic", cannot handle "accepted science" and is perfectly happy to inflict "long lasting damage on public health" with the sub tone being they are ignorant. Italy knows all about cars, advanced motorcycles and light aircraft engines, good food, is the home of the Vatican and is an indisputable first world country, but they are too stupid to test a vaccine and figure out what is in it. YEP. In reality, I think Italy out-classes the staff at Newsweek by a fair margin.

WEAK NEWS has the audacity to claim Italy can't handle accepted science, when Italy used science itself to prove the vaccines really were pure child sabotage that did nothing claimed, as parents everywhere have suspected all along. Use the wording Newsweek presented here as an example, when you see that kind of language you are being lied to by those who want everything about you wiped out.

Here's the real news not so "weak:"

Italy sacked it's vaccine scammers, and put in their place 100 percent new people who are not part of the global conspiracy to destroy people with vaccines, and then subsequently and practically immediately discovered that the vaccines have absolutely nothing they are advertised for, which begs the question: What the hell is really in those shots?

Vaccine advocacy group Corvelva, which is not compromised, spearheaded Italy's investigation into the vaccine scam

The Eugenicists are up in arms over Corvelva, a vaccine advocacy group appointed by the Italian government to investigate the vaccines which has now received over $50, 000 in funding to test all the vaccines and see if they are scams. And more, the Eugenicists are upset about WHERE the funding is coming from - top Italian medical science teams are funding Corvelva's efforts, unlike what this Sott article implies in it's headline and subsequently tries to state by claiming "scientists" are questioning the Italian government's actions that the Italian government is off it's rocker. That's not what the headline should be. Here is what the headline should be:
    FIVE NWO approved science scammers are protesting a vaccine safety investigation being conducted by Italy's real top scientists who are rapidly and easily uncovering the truth about what the current childhood vaccines really are, and that they are not vaccines at all, they are something else entirely.
    As it turns out, all it takes to find out what is really in the vaccines is to break rank, seize a sample of what is being injected into the children, put it in a real lab that is not compromised by kikes, and VOILA!!! suddenly it is known that the vaccines are not at all what they are claimed to be. You can't do that in the United States. No parent is allowed to walk out the door with a shot that has not been injected into their kids, take it to a lab, and test it. This is NOT ALLOWED. WHY? Italy just got the answer.
    The MSM is holding this topic by the gills at arm's length like a diseased fish because of what Corvelva has found - that the vaccines really don't have anything they are advertised for and are instead full on scams.
    You can't find a legitimate MSM report on this topic. Instead, the reports are all slander, calling Italians stupid, backwards, "conspiratorial", against "established science" and anything else they can muster, and they HAVE TO because the vaccine eugenics programs are one of their greatest treasures, with carefully placed totally compromised despicable hateful and soulless people in all key positions to keep a lid on the scam and allow the destruction of our children proceed without a hitch.
    Italy just blew the lid off the vaccine scam, and this one is not going away folks, Italy is NOT ZIMBABWE, they are clearly a first world country that can speak with authority. So the MSM is now trying to slander Italy because Italy uncovered one of kikedom's NWO eugenics plots.

As if we did not all know the vaccines were wrecking our kids all along, - Gee, one in 35 kids now gets autism and "nobody can figure out why??" They know damn well at Newsweek, Sott and more. The entire shadow government KNOWS IT and now that Italy broke free of their grasp they are trying to bury it. Instead, they ought to just put a fork in it. THANKS ITALY for finally putting it in print from an official level. We knew it all along, but it is nice to get real confirmation from the top ranks of a first world government.

Trump should just keep the government shut down

If dems can't agree to budget the wall, the government will stay "shut down" and the dems won't be able to impeach him!

HEADS UP:

As soon as Trump started pulling troops out of Syria, Israel started bombing Damascus on Christmas. There are various rumors, some are saying Israel is bombing because they can get away with it now, others are saying Israel is trying to stir things up to prevent American troops from leaving. Take your pick, time will tell. Trump ought to stick with it and withdraw the troops no matter what.An attack on Christmas day was morally repugnant, Syria has a large Christian population, and even their main supporter (Iran) has a lot going on at Christmas. But only the Yom Kippur war was bad because of the timing. Yep. That ended via American intervention only because Israel threatened to nuke Egypt. But a subsequent attack on someone else, on Christmas day is OK. Because Syria can't nuke anyone I guess.

I just noticed that Google has a Christmas themed doodle

A bit of hypocrisy there when you know they want that "conservative" holiday destroyed.

Merry Christmas to everyone

Thanks

HA HA, Pope Francis ate crow.

After Pope Francis called Trump "immoral" over the border wall, Trump pointed out that the Vatican has the biggest wall of all. And it does. It is far taller and more fortified than the Berlin wall, Israel's wall, or any proposal for the border wall. For as long as that wall exists at the Vatican, the pope can eat crow and STICK IT like the traitor he is, he is a scam against Catholics and it is proven by how easy it is to call him out. It should be impossible for anyone to call out the Pope unless that pope is a total sham. Once again, Trump won.

IT HAPPENED

ON DAY ONE, Rep Brad Sherman (D) California, filed an article of impeachment against Trump. See this.

Here is a great quote from Natural News:

I could not have said this better myself:

Western Civilization is finished.

"From here forward, it's just a question of the form and timing of the collapse ... there's not even a real debate about whether it's coming. The systems upon which sustainable society depends are no longer functioning. Across the realms of politics, finance, science, biology, culture, history, news, knowledge and even technology, falsehoods are rewarded while truths are punished. The weak-minded are celebrated while the critical thinkers are terrorized and defamed. The perverted are hoisted on pedestals, while the moral members of society are mocked and censored.

Every institution in society now rewards evil, perversion, destruction and stupidity while punishing intelligence, rationality, innovation and morality. A society that celebrates the mass murder of unborn children while demonizing Christian bakers is a society that has no future. A society that finds knowledge despicable but lies fascinating and viral is a society that has no future. A society that poisons its children for profit with Big Pharma drugs while teaching them that gender biology doesn't exist is a society that has no future.

A society that heaps financial reward on the paper pushers on Wall Street while confiscating the life savings of middle-income wage earners through central bank monetary debasement has no future. A society that cannot fund its pension promises for tens of millions of state and federal workers - most of whom are going to lose everything - has no future. A society with federal regulators that promote the mass poisoning of the food supply with GMOs, glyphosate, pesticides and hormone-disrupting chemicals has no future, either.

We are past the tipping point of societal suicide. Every institution operating in America today is engineering self-induced destruction. There is no institution that is operating on reason, planning or even common sense. The DOJ has become a joke of justice; the FBI is the most corrupt law enforcement agenda in American history; the EPA promotes the mass pollution of America's soils through biosludge; the FDA is a Big Pharma mass drugging propaganda operation; the CDC is a massive science fraud organization that worsens the health of Americans; the IRS is a political weapon that's used to target political enemies of Democrats. Each of these institutions was founded with the promise to help sustain America, yet each of these now works diligently to destroy society and collapse sustainable society.

My comment:
    Add to that the universities that are nothing but brainwashing centers, an MSM that is purely treasonous, and a court system that is a totally debased nightmare and yes, things are looking a bit rocky ahead. The American Titanic is headed for a lot more than a mere iceberg.

Fantastic unbelievable stories

There are a lot of them surfacing today, but if I check up on them and they don't hold up, you won't find them here. One really interesting thing is true: Trump did spend Christmas in the white house alone, protected by a massive swarm of machine gunners that were everywhere. The MSM is not giving up the details on this, but Trump in fact stayed at the white house under massive protection while Pelosi partied in Hawaii, apparently to make it impossible for the media to say he was using the government shut down to gain personal time.It is unclear why there were so many machine gunners on post outside the white house, I have not heard anything about any public threats against Trump but there was definitely an extrordinarily elevated level of protection on Christmas.
    The MSM is ripping Trump for being "home alone" on Christmas but the reality of it all is that Trump put the nation first, and wanted to be totally available at that time and that is the end of the story. Read these quotes from the media about Trump's Christmas. It is clear the media absolutely SUCKS.

Trump did some trolling

This is on Trump's twitter and is not a re-tweet:
    Apple is hurting in China

In the linked Wall Street Journal report, they offer several explanations for why Iphone sales have tanked in China.
    There is only one reason, guaranteed: Huawei phones are amazing and beat an Iphone substantially for half the price. Since Huawei is a Chinese company, there's no resistance to selling them in China.

At present, Huawei has the best camera on any phone in the world, featuring a 10X optical zoom on a camera with imaging quality similar or slightly better than a Google Pixel.
    Slashgear's report is a little unclear - in 2018 Huawei released their 10X optical zoom camera but it was less than 20 megapixels.
    The one Slashgear is reporting is a new one with a 40 megapixel sensor.
    Other cell phones have had a 40 megapixel sensor, however no one has anything else that even comes close to what Huawei has accomplished optically. Since the lens is as important as the sensor, having a cell phone company finally successfully tackle the lens problem is going to solidly put them on top.

The bottom line is that Huawei has a phone that easily beats the Iphone X, and it is readily available on the Chinese market. That is probably what really hurt Apple there.

On top of all of this, Huawei has successfully sued the top phone maker, (Samsung) for patent infringement. Interestingly, Apple also successfully sued Samsung for patent infringement, so it is Samsung and not Huawei that should be getting banned on the U.S. market.

A major factor helping Apple in the U.S. is that Huawei won't be carried in the U.S. by major retailers and phone companies, that are all controlled by Jews deciding "who will succeed and who will not". That Huawei has now stepped ahead of Apple globally despite being mostly blocked from the U.S market speaks volumes, their phones really are good enough to sell so well elsewhere they beat Apple anyway. If people could actually get these phones easily in the U.S. both Samsung and Apple would totally bite the dust, they simply can't compete and Samsung's patent infringements prove it. It is laughable to have both Apple and Huawei sue Samsung and win.

Obviously the Wall Street Journal is not going to offer that perspective (at least not accurately) but Huawei phones are readily available in Mexico, and they totally kick butt. They receive cell signals better than any other phone. They take better pictures than any other phone. Their sound quality is better than any other phone. Their performance is better than any other phone, especially on the internet where even some of the cheapest (sub $150) Huawei phones can keep up with the perceived performance of a decent PC.

That's what Apple really needs to look at. Will they? Probably not - they will instead try to find ways to protect themselves by keeping Huawei out of the public eye as much as possible.
    That won't be a good long term strategy.
    I admit I am a fan of Huawei, because Huawei did not steal their tech and is not a "cheap knock off" product. Apple did a lot of great things in the past, and does deserve credit, but they are not the top player anymore, Huawei has proven itself to be a formidable opponent that can fight a clean fight, and win.

From Jim Stone

Thanks
    Thanked 8,335 Times in 5,109 Posts

A major factor helping Apple in the U.S. is that Huawei won't be carried in the U.S. by major retailers and phone companies, that are all controlled by Jews deciding "who will succeed and who will not"

The major retailers and phone companies may not be offering them in the U.S.A. but if someone wants one they are available:

https://consumer.huawei.com/us/phones/mate-se/

The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

5. The Following User Says Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (3rd January 2019)

Thanks

Alex Jones has given the hacker group "Dark Overlord" credibility

My take: Until we get the beef, I am going to ask where it is.

Hacker group "dark overlord" has claimed to have 18, 000 documents related to 911 that will "bring down the deep state". Alex has bought it hook line and sinker, and has two articles related to this topic posted.

PROBLEM: DEJA VU. Sick of it. I am TOTALLY SICK OF IT. How many times have we heard that some random hacker group was going to bring down the deep state, yet we have Pelosi and a pile of deviants in the house? When has any of this, from pizza gate to uranium gate to whatever gate hit you in the butt amounted to anything at all? Deliver the head of Soros on a platter, fully detached, and I'll then notice.
    FACT: The system is so corrupt that it won't matter who has what on who, they could get the entire Bush family plotting 911 totally documented and nothing at all would happen, and I mean NOTHING because the system is simply too far gone for that. It all has to start with Trump successfully prosecuting someone. Absent that, we have NOTHING, and I mean NOTHING AT ALL.
    Gee, did I just bore my readers by posting that? or am I the only one getting totally sick of all the hackers getting nothing that results in action of substance done?

Opinion on the lesbian "batwoman"

Less than five percent of the population is gay or strongly supports gays. That's a solid number, the "10 percent society" is B.S. If Batwoman is going to be gay, and parents care about their kids (a lot more do than is commonly stated) and the five percent of the population that is actually gay watches it at a rate that Batwoman would normally draw, my guess is that there will be fewer than 500, 000 people that actually watch it (except for the opening episode) and it will tank a lot harder and faster than the Connors sans Roseanne.Supposedly they did polling and found enormous public consent and interest in the concept, but when that happens in an echo chamber as it no doubt did I would not be investing in any batwoman merchandise any time soon. It would be best to just stick with My Little Pony.
    Leading up to this the SJW B.S. was already wearing thin, people are sick of it.

Clarification to the "House" report below:

Rashida Tlaib (the supposed palestinian who is an obvious crypto Jew) does not wear hijab, and should not be confused with the Somali who does and might have a shred of legitimacy (doubt her also) but she's not such a flaming fraud.

300 feral and potentially fatal monkeys

300 feral macaque monkeys are on the loose in Florida, and all of them have a herpes virus that could be fatal to humans. And the Miami Herald only discusses how their population will double in a year, and how the monkeys are a potential threat to humans. They never discuss addressing the problem of a potential pandemic by getting rid of the monkeys,and only state that they were released in the 1930's and they are "hard to get rid of because the public likes them so much".OK.
    LIBERAL LOGIC. Let an invasive species run around with a potential killer illness rather than allow animal traders to go in and capture them because they are "cute and well liked by the public". Last I remembered, "invasive species" were, by policy, eliminated post haste if possible. But not these, because they are cute. Forget the disease. That report is a real head scratcher, why did they say anything at all?

It is extremely disturbing to see the House act the way it is acting

If you ever wanted proof that the Dems, all the way up to the age of Pelosi have an immature attitude and absolutely no will whatsoever for America other than to destroy the nation, all you have to do is watch a little bit of video of the attitudes and behaviors of the new batch of Dems that hit the house. There's practically no question ALL OF THEM got in via a stolen election because they don't have the intellect or behavior needed to get anywhere, And now, rather than have a governing body that is actually qualified, at least in the House America looks like it has a "tree fort" government run by adult children.

What is going on in the house is a spectacle that is below fine nations such as Zimbabwe and Nigeria. Even those governments conduct themselves with better behavior and are likely more legitimate, having a higher percentage of people that were actually voted in via legit public consent. What we have going on in the house is a national disaster and tragedy. And the new Palestinian is clearly not Palestinian, she's DEFINITELY a crypto Jew with a false history. No Muslim behaves or looks the way she does. She's such an abject fraud it is explosively obvious. But yes, her votes will go for Palestine when it is publicly expedient, and the rest will go to ripping the guts out of the fine men who work at Bob's diesel garage.

Clearly, there is trouble ahead.
    BIG trouble. If Trump does not immediately crack down on this rogue government by unsealing the indictments and de-classifying everything and proceeding with prosecutions, or AT LEAST FIRING MUELLER, we are TOAST. And he can do all of that. Why has Trump not done any of this, when it is well within his power?

MY SHORT ANSWER: NUCLEAR BLACKMAIL. I said it years ago. Most likely nuclear weapons are pre-planted across the country, as well as viruses in the nuclear facilities and if Trump makes any real moves it is POOF for America. The Dems are therefore celebrating, because the deep state knows it's threats and ability to wipe the country out have served their purpose. How the hell else could they ever front such a blatant frat party attitude from an institution that is supposed to be serious?

Their recent behavior proves they have no respect for their positions or the country, and instead are going to do everything they can to finish this country off. I can't even begin to express how disgusting it all is.

Unconfirmed: Ebola has turned up in Sweden

If so, how's that un-checked immigration working out? I'd say GREAT, since a certain group of elitists needs a huge scare to get people to accept a phoney vaccine that has absolutely nothing in it that it is stated to have on the label. Just ask the Italians about that!

A cargo ship carrying 3, 500 Nissan cars is ablaze and adrift in the Pacific

Five crew members died in a failed life boat launch. That's definitely the sad part of this story, considering Nissan should be severely punished for the Versa.

Seriously. There is something very wrong with the Versa. I don't know what it is, because they have adequate power (I have seen them accelerate (OK) not great, can't keep up with the Fiat but they are nowhere near as pathetic as they get driven. Additionally, every last one I EVER see in Mexico has been repaired after having a significant accident. Not one, not a few, I mean ALL OF THEM. Accident types:
    Backed into a solid object while going quite fast: About 35 percent. Rear ended: About 7 percent. Frontal collision: An additional 7 percent. Drivers side obliterated and repaired by either a side collision or scrape against solid object: 40 percent. Passenger side similarly destroyed: The balance, (significantly less, they usually destroy the drivers side.) And repair shops for some reason can never fix that car right. Every last one on the road in Mex has either mis matched paint or a rippled appearance. This is not an exaggeration, it is a constant rant, every time I see a Versa I tell Claudia "guess the accident" and sure enough there will be an obvious repair made to it somewhere.
    I have hypothesized that the seats put off fumes that get the drivers too stoned to drive. Their commercial for that car in Mex featured a soy boy who, after a few minutes of driving turns into a long haired hippie that drives through a smoke rainbow. That can't be too far off after seeing what happens to those cars, it cannot possibly be "universally bad drivers buy that car".

One last repeat: This is not a missed observation. It does not matter if it is a sonic, aveo, Ford Explorer, a truck, or any other car in Mexico, total obvious repairs average way below 5 percent on all other makes and models. The Versa alone stands out as "universally nearly totaled". Whatever it is with that car, it is fitting to have at least a few of them burning in the Pacific. I certainly would never EVER buy one.

Jerome Corsi is suing Mueller for $350 million

Since Jerome Corsi has no power within the government, I am betting this will go a big fat nowhere. But it is at least something to watch if anything happens. The lawsuit is for prosecutorial misconduct, leaking confidential information to press, and unconstitutional surveillance. It has not been thrown out of court, but will be assigned to a "random judge". That judge can still throw it out of court. And it probably will be thrown out of court because as I stated earlier, our entire judiciary is an absolute joke.

Thanks

RNC committeeman Jevon Williams: Mitt Romney is guilty of "calculated political treachery" aimed at destroying Trump

Dear fellow RNC member,Merry Christmas (yes, it's still Christmas), happy New Year, and warm greetings from where many of you probably want to be right now: America's Caribbean.

Imagine my surprise when I read the junior senator-elect from Utah's unprecedented rebuke of President Donald J. Trump in an op-ed on the pages of The Washington Post that ran before he was even sworn into office. I couldn't believe this was coming from our party's 2012 nominee, who, despite differences in politics, still professes to be a Republican. With Republicans like him who needs Democrats.

Seriously. I swear that Republicans can be their own worst enemy. Democrats don't have to worry about the three-ring circus and civil war that is engulfing their party's 2020 nomination campaign because so-called Republicans are forcing us to spend valuable time, money, and resources in re-nominating our president.

Make no mistake. This was calculated political treachery. The op-ed, again before he even assumed office, was published the night of New Year's Day. This was done to define the week's narrative in the mainstream media and chattering class.
    It also only serves to undermine our party and its president by playing into the hands of House Democrat Leader Nancy Pelosi and Senate Democrat Leader Chuck Schumer as they seek to divide Republicans and distract attention away from their refusal to protect our borders.

As an immigrant, a combat veteran, a black American, a millennial, and as a member of the RNC, I wholeheartedly support and endorse President Trump for re-nomination. That isn't to say I don't have my disappointments. I do. Like many of you, I have been frustrated by the inability to get Republicans nominated to U.S. attorney, U.S. marshal, and District Court judgeships. But the record is clear and President Trump's policies at home and abroad are getting results by putting the national interest first and foremost.

My friends, you know what's going to happen.
    Messrs. Romney, Flake, and Kasich will continue chasing their fantasy of being president, even if that means destroying our party and denying President Trump re-election.

Look, the political history is clear. No Republican president opposed for re-nomination has ever won re-election.
    Unfortunately, loopholes in the rules governing the 2020 re-nomination campaign are enabling these so-called Republicans to flirt with the possibility of contested primaries and caucuses.

While President Trump would win re-nomination it wouldn't come quick and it wouldn't be inexpensive. Any contested re-nomination campaign - even a forlorn hope - would only help Democrats.

Accordingly, I am asking for your support to take the unprecedented step of amending the rules to close loopholes in the re-nomination campaign, including Rule 40. These rules, as I read them and has been reported in the press, didn't take into account an incumbent president running for re-election. Beyond a rules amendment, I also ask for your support of a resolution declaring the RNC's unanimous and unequivocal endorsement of President Trump for re-nomination. This resolution would also declare him the presumptive nominee in 2020. I intend for both of these items to be acted upon at the winter meeting later this month, including, if necessary, by suspending the rules to take up this business.

The so-called Republicans seeking to defeat President Trump have used our silence to advance their cause.
    It's time to make our voice heard: Our party, be it the RNC or the grassroots in the 56 states, territories and District of Columbia, is united behind President Trump.

Yours always,
    Jevon O.A. Williams
    National Committeeman, Virgin Islands
    My comment:
    Well, he's decent. A rarity in politics these days.

Another update on "palestinian" cogresswoman Tlaib

I strongly suspect she is a Jewish plant who's sole and un-stated purpose is to cause Americans to hate Palestinians. Nothing about her makes any sense at all.
    She is a spitting image of a feminazi kike warrior who does not wear Hijab.

What difference will it make if she votes in favor of Palestine for a show if it won't cause anything to happen? There is a far greater benefit to be had for Israel by planting someone with a false image to cause Americans to despise Palestine.
    From where I sit, she's off to a GREAT start.

Thanks

I strongly suggest everyone take Peter Vincent Pry's warning seriously

His position at the DHS and his background puts him in a position of privileged information. If he is warning everyone to stock up immediately on everything, he's aware something big is extremely likely to go down.

The tweet date of January 3 is also very significant, this is not an old warning.

With the Dems freaking out, the CFO of Huawei jailed (pissing off China) while Russia is getting active against Ukraine and it looks like another invasion of Kosovo might happen, we are ripe for a major national problem, which may involve power outages and widespread chaos. That always happens in a war.

It might not even be a false flag this time, the world is a giant tinder box that can be set off with multiple very short fuses.

See the embedded capture of Peter's tweet farther down (Above) this page, this is not the first warning from government officials, others have also been warning of something big, and for people to prepare.

This is a lot different from a blogger speculating.

Wow, look at this tweet storm by John McAffee

"We declared our independence from Britain and fought a bloody war to escape burdensome taxes, yet here we are, less than 250 years later, being burdened by income taxes that are more crushing than anything the British dreamed of.
    Free yourselves people!

Fox News reported that I don't pay taxes.

The IRS is angry (and corrupt). They will strike using law, twisted by 'their' facts, as a club. My offense is small and won't do. Inferences of conspiracy or foreign collusion, or something, will come. I promise.

My Crypto goals drive the IRS mad. Privacy coins will obsolete income taxes. Can't tax money you cant see, and I promote this as a good thing. The SEC is legally failing in their power grab so It's up to the IRS now to silence me. I've called them out. They will come. You'll see.

I have not filed a tax return for 8 years.

Why?
    1: taxation is illegal.
    2: I paid tens of millions already and received Jack Shit in services.
    3. I'm done making money. I live off of cash from McAfee Inc. My net income is negative. But i am a prime target for the IRS. Here I am.

I'm challenging the agency responsible for fueling our Government's madness - the IRS. The IRS will not sit idly by. I know this. But i have prepared my entire life for this battle. We will not be able to shrug off the yoke of this corrupt and insane government without a struggle

No one will fuck with the enormous power of the IRS. It emerged as an SS like intimidation arm of the government during prohibition - when drinking alcohol was a crime. Unable to buy legitimate alcohol the public relied on family stills.

From destroying stills, it now destroys us

Thanks

I may have been punked

It does not happen often.

Earlier I had a tweet by Doctor Peter Vincent Pry, who is the director of the task force on Homeland Security, where he warned of something big happening soon. The Twitter account checked out as legit, but apparently it was a spoof account that is now deleted. I (sort of) find that hard to believe because the account was so prominently really "his" but it is indeed gone, so what can I say?

Due to the fact that it is a highly probable hoax, I took it down.

UPDATE: Now the rumor is that it was not his twitter, but he did agree with the tweet, but he would not tweet that due to the panic it would cause. So not far off the mark, but still not his tweet. And other people in the Trump administration have made similar statements lately. So maybe I'll do a prep recap. Here's a good one -

Surprisingly, well made blue jeans with thick denim can filter most parasites out of water and work better than a coffee filter for this. So if you are in dire straits and are at least wearing jeans, you can circumvent a LOT of problems with water this way if you can't light a fire.

I at least have enough solar to stay online, as long as the cell tower does not go down. It is nowhere near what I want, but it is at least enough to keep a low powered laptop going, or a tablet and several cell phones going 24/7 as well as decent LED lights. It is enough to charge a high powered laptop in about 4 hours.

Such panels are easily had, if you don't have one, get one and make sure it is for 12 volts because 12 volts is easy to work with. Make good and sure it is at least 10 watts and for one that small, don't pay over $50. 10 watts sounds meager until you realize that much can charge several cell phones simultaneously, especially with 12 volt "cigarette lighter" cell phone chargers. It all depends on what you want it for, that much will never warm your coffee but it is out of this world better than nothing.

Thanks

There may be something to the dark overlord 911 release

Here is the link to the current files but not the encryption keys

Here is a quote from RT: The Dark Overlord hacker group has released decryption keys for 650 documents it says are related to 9/11. Unless a ransom is paid, it threatened with more leaks that will have devastating consequences for the US deep state.
    The document dump is just a fraction of the 18, 000 secret documents related to the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks believed to have been stolen from insurers, law firms, and government agencies.

The Dark Overlord initially threatened to release the 10GB of data unless the hacked firms paid an unspecified bitcoin ransom. However, on Wednesday, the group announced a "tiered compensation plan" in which the public could make bitcoin payments to unlock the troves of documents.

A day later, the Dark Overlord said that it had received more than $12, 000 in bitcoin“ enough to unlock "layer 1" and several "checkpoints, " comprised of 650 documents in total.
    There are four more layers that remain encrypted and, according to the group, "each layer contains more secrets, more damaging materials... and generally just more truth."
    The hackers are asking for $2 million in bitcoin for the public release of its "megaleak, " which it has dubbed "the 9/11 Papers."
    The group has also offered to sell the documents to terrorist groups, foreign governments, and media outlets. When RT approached the hackers for comment, they proposed providing the channel exclusive access to the potentially explosive papers - for a price, of course.
    By design, the "layer 1" documents - if authentic - do not appear to contain any explosive revelations. The publications focus mostly on testimonies from airport security and details concerning insurance pay-outs to parties affected by the 9/11 attacks. However, the data dump suggests that the group is not bluffing.

My comment: As I said before, I am going to need to see a lot more than bun with this and even if there is stuff in these files that could jail the deep state, I doubt it would ever happen.

Thanks

Asymmetric warfare? Now TWO ships are burning, one in the Pacific and one in the Atlantic

The second ship is operated by Hapag Lloyd, is about a thousand feet long and has an unknown number of containers burning, unknown because it is currently impossible for the crew to get to them.
    How do you get two ships burning at once? How about the same space based laser that took out Deep Water Horizon? Just burn a hole into a container or into where the cars are and voila! Instant disaster.

Obviously I have no confirmation this is actually what happened, however, it is a damn bit suspicious to have two ships on opposite coasts that are approximately equal with both carrying cargo on fire at the same time. That would be one hell of a way to crash the economy - start torching off cargo ships so no one wants to send one to the Americas, and as a bonus, you get to blame anyone you want, and go to war with anyone you want.

Sounds like a great deal to me!