Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Help get Samuel Girod, an Amish farmer out of prison

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Re: Help get Samuel Girod, an Amish farmer out of prison

New type of solar cell hits 40.7 percent efficiency

It does not require exotic materials and is as robust and long life as normal polycrystalline cells. It was developed by Boeing and hit testing in December.
    The results are now in, See this
    I was always skeptical of Perovskite cells that have been around a long time and never hit the market. This new development is an enhancement of old and proven tech. We'll probably actually see it happen, and due to the success of this attempt (and how easily it happened, ) Boeing is predicting that it is actually a lot better than we think right now and that much higher efficiencies can be achieved.

If this tech takes off it will definitely make solar powered cars both possible and practical.
    For example: Recently I posted a report from a Tesla owner who methodically logged the power consumption on his model 3. It requires 230 watt hours per mile. If this new solar tech goes mainstream and hits 50 percent efficiency, all it would take is for a similar Tesla to have a roof panel 9 feet long and 5 feet wide, and a parking space in the sun to allow it to be driven more than 60 miles a day without ever being plugged in at all. That size of panel would be very easy to put on a car, especially if it was designed for it from the get go. That's 21, 000 miles per year, a lot more than most Americans drive. And my calculation is significantly downgraded to six hours of direct sun per day.

I quite frankly would take a viable solar powered car over a gasoline powered car any day, if it had a substantial enough battery to take the surplus power from the not driven much days and let me go on a 350 mile drive whenever I wanted, plus be re-chargeable when needed. Gasoline would become a burden at that point.

I'd say the biggest threat to that quality of "free energy" is probably the carbon tax.

Thanks

TAMPERING WITH PHONE CALLS CONFIRMED

They are trying to destroy the alt income plan by making communications impossible, and I can now prove it.
    Several times in the past I have mentioned that if you are a business, your phone will only work if you are one of the "good people".

I just got proof.

We needed employees, so we put out posters describing the jobs with tear off phone numbers, with a total of more than 300 tear off phone numbers, and eventually, every phone number was ripped off every poster. We did not get a single call, even though people eventually took all the numbers which proved they were interested in calling for a job. It proved they not only saw the poster, but that they wanted work and proved it by taking a number. more than 300 total

NOT ONE CALL. -SO-

I printed up flyers and taped them to doors in the area. I did not get them all out, I spent about an hour because it was all I had time for and put out 275 total (taped to doors so they were guaranteed to be seen).

I did not put a phone number on the flyers, only the business address.

So far, from a totally random sampling of 275 doors where many would not be interested, in two days, five people showed up, 4 applied, and 2 wondered why we did not answer our phone.
    That proves we got messed with. If two people from a much smaller pool of interested people said the phone did not connect, many many calls were blocked and it was just Claudia's phone, which worked for family and her job. We also added airtime with the same number that was on the posters by handing over a poster and having them add airtime with the information on it, 100 percent certain - it was not an error on our part.

PROVEN FACT: Because the Jews own all the phone companies plus massive spy operations via Google, Facebook and more, they know who you are and can determine your destiny if it depends on a phone.

They have a policy of weaponizing everything, from the television programming you watch to the vaccines your child gets to the colleges you attend to the foods you eat and even your damn phone. If it can be used to hurt you, they have it NAILED.

Just a repeat heads up:

If your sales are dead and all you get are a few walk ins and nothing ever sells online, you are one of the "bad people" and they will screw you to oblivion. I have noticed this for years, even a decade ago my ringers would constantly get shut off and put people to voicemail no matter how much I turned them back on and no messages were ever left even though people said they left them and it even happened in Mexico. Early on the family wondered why I never answered my phone. Then mysteriously Claudia's phone started cutting to voicemail also, without ringing. Both always went to voicemail and even though the family said they left messages none were ever in voicemail. That abated with Claudia's phone because it got totally noticed and there were too many test calls made from various people in the family but as far as the alt income plan goes, the phone is once again USELESS.
    We are going to distribute advertising and get a phone line that does not have voicemail, and goes to a land line phone that cannot turn the ringer off. The advertising will offer discounts for anyone who can prove they made a call that rang dead and walks in the front door of the business to prove it. Then, because there is no voicemail we can provably press a lawsuit, especially if a witness makes a call right there in front of the phone and it does not ring. That's the only way to handle this kind of tampering.
    I'll try to get a rotary dial phone if possible, with a bell type ringer.
    A business with a dead phone is a dead business, especially when people tell you they called and it rang dead.

I am 100 percent confident the Jews have destroyed countless people with this type of warfare.

Thanks

Ruth Bader Ginsberg is probably unconscious or dead

She did not show up to sit her position at the bench today and is instead "corresponding via assistants".
    DOUBT IT. She's probably either dead or an inanimate meat puppet who will not be seen for the next six years. The deep state absolutely would pull a fraud like that. If she can't show up for work, people need to take whatever action it takes to circumvent the fiction that has taken her place.
    If Ruth Bader Ginsberg is alive, conscious, and able to do her job, PROVE IT.
    It is supposed to be a JUDGE, not random "assistants" handling that job.

Saudi woman held in Bangkok for traveling without permission?

She's now begging for her life on Twitter and calling for protests to prevent her deportation.
    Folks this is an OBVIOUS HOAX to soften the public and cause them to accept "refugee migrants" who ALL, every last one of them, got their refugee claims due to "threats to their lives."
    FACT: If she's legit and ends up dead pin the blame on the tens of millions of TOTAL FRAUDS who scorched the earth before her.

I CALL TOTAL REFINED BULLSHIT ON THIS STORY.
    This one's the pure stuff folks, it is just too "perfect".

She is probably not even Saudi and was sent by Soros as an extra credit project for Berkely U.

QUESTION:How does the reciprocity system work when a family grounds their girl, who traveled on a legit passport to Thailand? How the ****ing **** did Thailand EVER get that message in their system on time to nail her at the airport AND get the sauds outside her hotel room on time for this story to work? How did her family even know she traveled by plane that fast?
    ANSWER: They did not, this story is a TOTAL pro-migration HOAX.

Thanks

FACT: Rashida Tlaib is NOT from Palestine

The best she can claim is that her parents are "palestinian immigrants" but she was born in the United States and therefore is not palestinian. To call her such, as the MSM has done, in conjunction with her behavior, will only cause Trump supporters to hate Palestine, and I believe that is precisely the goal.
    It is highly probable that Rashida Tlaib has a different Jewish name and her Muslim identity is a false front. Her vulgar and obnoxious behavior coupled with her refusal to wear hijab pegs her as not being Muslim, genuine Muslim women are anything but vulgar and her behavior is so over-the-top vulgar it comes off to me as purely a show to cause Americans to heap hatred on Palestine (which is precisely what the Jews want).

My guess is that she is in fact a sephardic Jew that is being used to channel America's genuine love for Trump into hatred for Palestine, to greatly curtail sympathy towards Palestinians. What could possibly cause genuine Americans to hate Palestine more than open, overt and obscene threats against the presidency? Absolutely NOTHING would work better than that, which is alone highly suspicious.

NO PALESTINIAN WOULD EVER BE THAT STUPID. They don't want to get bulldozed!
    I would venture to guess that somewhere in the Detroit area there is a synagogue she knows well. I'd suggest searching out all the sephardic synagogues first. However, .
    Usually sephardics have far more class than this "thing", so reformed synagogues and Ashkenazi synagogues should also be searched if she does not turn up at a sephardic synagogue.

When was the last time you had to clean bugs off your car?

Something is amiss. There are definitely a lot fewer bugs getting stuck to cars in recent years. I can't recall dead bugs on a car any time after 2005.

Back in the 70's 80's and 90's the cars got quickly coated with bugs. What changed? Where did they all go? I just checked the car to see if I was imagining this, and am not. There's not a bug on it ANYWHERE, including the grille and radiator. It is all perfectly, totally CLEAN. Any car should have bugs from the year before still stuck in the radiator. There is no season in Mexico where all the bugs die. What made all the bugs vanish?

There are still mosquitos, flies, hornets and wasps, and bees, but there are very few butterflies or any of the bugs that would get stuck on a car. Searching images still brings up cars with bugs stuck to them, however, there's no variety to the bugs, it will be all one type. It is clearly not the way it was before.

Something has definitely changed.

Ruth Bader Ginsburg is probably unconscious or dead

She did not show up to sit her position at the bench today and is instead "corresponding via assistants".
    DOUBT IT.
    She's probably either dead or an inanimate meat puppet who will not be seen for the next six years. The deep state absolutely would pull a fraud like that. If she can't show up for work, people need to take whatever action it takes to circumvent the fiction that has taken her place.

If Ruth Bader Ginsburg is alive, conscious, and able to do her job, PROVE IT.
    It is supposed to be a JUDGE, not random "assistants" handling that job.

To top it all off, what president would EVER have the audacity to appoint someone who is so obviously seething with evil that her spirit is a clear match for Gollum?

Thanks

BLOCKBUSTER: 8chan Anon discovered some redacted documents can be unredacted by copying and pasting the text into a text editor

As it turns out, common core was beneficial because whoever redacted some of the FISA documents did not actually get rid of the text behind the redactions, and it can be extracted by copying the text of the entire document and pasting it into a plain text editor.

The Chans are now going nuts trying to get their hands on as many redacted documents as possible, to see if this trick works on them.
    It only works on plain text PDF's and not picture based PDF's, and not all redacted PDF's were improperly done.
    There is now a firestorm effort at getting everything possible out there, and unredacting it as quickly as possible before the government can shut it down.

So if you have a little free time tonight . . . . . .

Not rumor: Mexico really did deploy "tens of thousands" of troops to handle a national emergency

I forgot what it was and there are none in my area. Rumor has it . . . . the border. Now rumor has it that it will go hand in hand with Trump declaring a national emergency. However, the timing is a little off for that.

The Wall Street Journal probably produced a cover piece to "explain" why not a single call out of (probable) hundreds did not make it through to the alt income plan business
    That article is HERE

MY COMMENT: SORRY, BUT WHEN AN ENORMOUS PILE OF PEOPLE (A TRIPLE DIGIT NUMBER) GET COMPLETELY PREVENTED FROM CONNECTING 100 PERCENT WHILE LOOKING FOR WORK (WHICH PROBABLY MEANS THEY DIALED MULTIPLE TIMES EACH), THE SHAM IS OBVIOUS.
    NOW, SIX PEOPLE WALKED IN LOOKING FOR WORK FROM A TINY FLYER DISTRIBUTION. THAT SHOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE WHEN THE ORIGINAL EFFORT, WHICH INVOLVED POSTERS WITH TEAR OFF TABS THAT HAD THE PHONE NUMBER (OVER 300 ARE GONE)

AND NOT ONE CALL MADE IT - HAVING TEAR OFF TABS TO CONFIRM HOW WELL THE
    EFFORT WORKED CAN'T BE REFUTED. THE WALL STREET URINAL IS TRYING TO COVER FOR THE JEWS INTENTIONALLY DESTROYING BUSINESSES BY SCRAPING UP A STUPID STORY TO EXPLAIN WHY CALLS DON'T CONNECT, AND THEY CAN STICK IT.

I'll call that a "hit" where something I published triggered an MSM response.
    [/h]FACT: IF YOU ARE ON THE SHIT LIST AND YOU TRY TO CONDUCT BUSINESS, THEY ABSOLUTELY WILL BLOCK ALL INCOMING CALLS FROM POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS AND FUNNEL THEM TO OTHER BUSINESSES SO YOURS DIES. THEY HAVE BEEN DOING IT FOR YEARS AND YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE TO RUN A SITE LIKE THIS ONE TO GET ON THE LIST, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS COMPETE WITH THE WRONG JEW OR SAY SOMETHING WRONG SOMEWHERE AND YOU ARE GONE.

If your business failed and you can't explain why, chances are this happened to you. Obviously "they" want you to blame yourself to cause you to totally overlook the fact that an act of warfare may have caused your business to belly up instead. Your phone HAS TO work, and they know it!

This probably won't kill the alt income plan because I know it is happening, and knowing an attack is happening is a key part of surviving it. There is no question at all they want people ignorant about this, so they can continue destroying people and have those people blame themselves.

DISGUSTING HEADLINES
    I stopped hitting Drudge a while ago. Today I did, and got treated to "Americans warming up to facial recognition", "Men prefer sex dolls to real women" complete with a whole new gender - "digisexual", and by the way, there is a "cultural extermination" against Muslims underway (it is not a cultural extermination of Europe), additionally, moving slow in the morning (rather than hurrying off to work, like Western civilization does) is "beneficial", cancer death rates are at a 25 year low by the way, for the first time most dems identify as liberal! (ha, the idiocy of that headline!).
    BOTTOM LINE: Drudge stopped being a B.S.filter when he started posting about how much men prefer sex robots and dolls, who is running the show there now?
    Drudge started as a great place to go to get away from all the B.S., but now, even the headlines not so ridiculous they stood out were ridiculous! There's so little there worth reading now that, well, it will once again be a long time before I hit that site.

Trump national address tonight at 9 PM EST
    Major networks want to edit it. Make sure you get the actual message, sans deletes!

5G satellite launch
    20, 000 satellites are soon to be launched for 5g. The tech being used defies common sense. I did not realize up to this point that the antennas, even in the 5G devices, are going to be able to focus their beams the same way Haarp does. Let me explain how a radio beam is focused, using AM radio as an example.Let's say your broadcast audience is in a narrow corridor (such as a valley in a mountain range). It will make no sense to send your radio signal where it won't be heard (back in the mountains, where only a few hikers are) so in such situations, multiple antennas are used. The tallest antenna will transmit the signal. Then passive antennas, spaced at precise intervals away from the active antenna, will cause the signal to be diverted in their direction. The more antennas in a row there are, the more focused the radio beam will be. The picture below shows an antenna array that will make an AM broadcast directional by 6DB (which will quadruple the effective broadcast power to a preferred zone) these antennas are for 1.52 MHZ so they are shorter than most AM radio antennas.

AM frequencies are very low compared to 5G, and antenna size is a function of the speed of light vs the frequency that will be transmitted at. To do a full wave antenna for an AM signal at 1 MHZ would therefore require an antenna that is 5, 280 x 186, 000 / 1, 000, 000 feet long. That equals 982 feet tall. There is an effect that allows AM antennas to work efficiently at around 62.5 percent of full wave length, so for 1 MHZ the antenna actually only needs to be a little over 600 feet tall. We have all seen such antennas, they are common. That was a very short explanation, there is more to this than that, but it will suffice to explain how the illustration above can be implemented in a much smaller space, only the size of a cell phone
    AM radio, which ends at 1.7 mhz, requires very large antennas because the frequencies are so low. And low frequencies of the type AM used were not dangerous to people. But let's say your transmitted frequency is 1 GHZ. That would require an antenna only about 8 inches long. 5G, which operates at frequencies up to 80 times as high as that, requires antennas that are only about 1./10th of an inch long and the entire frequency range is potentially dangerous.You can put lots of those little antennas in a cell phone, arranged like the AM radio illustration above, and therefore cause the 5G beam to become very focused, giving it the power it needs to punch through solid objects (which high frequencies absolutely hate to go through).
    PROBLEM: What if the satellite or tower is on the opposite side of your brain, and your cell phone decides to shoot a super focused beam through your brain to reach the tower? It cannot know where your brain is, or someone else's brain next to you. THIS IS A ROCK STUPID TOTALLY NEGLIGENT SYSTEM. I WILL NOT USE IT, THIS IS RETARDED BRAIN DAMAGE TYPE TERRITORY, IT CANNOT EVER BE DONE EVEN AT FRACTIONAL WATTAGE.

AS IF I want a phase array antenna pushed up to my head, shooting out a high intensity pencil beam! Oh, you won't notice the slowly creeping damage as your brain constantly re-assigns new neurons to complete the tasks that were done by the million or so that got wrecked from an hour long phone call. Those calls will only be sent directly through your brain for 50 percent of all calls anyway because sometimes the tower or satellite is favorably placed so don't sweat it. You've got trillions of neurons to waste, your brain "only uses 10 percent of them anyway" RIGHT?If the current batch of cell phones (which won't kill neurons outright because they don't shoot a pencil beam) were a problem because they caused cancer, JUST WAIT until 5G takes off. That tech is NOT FOR ME, 3g is working JUST FINE and I worry about even that!.

5g is the type of system that goes in when the people making the decisions don't give a damn about you. They'd rather have their back scatter radiation scanners sending back high res images of the inside of your home so they can big brother you real good. That's the real reason why 5g is being implemented, BET ON IT and if you don't think they want you brain damaged, VACCINATE YOUR KIDS, AND GET YOUR DAMN FLU SHOT. By the way, NO ONE at the golden globes actually accepted the flu shot, it was all a ruse. They know what the hell is going on. If you think the people pushing 5g want to improve your life, think again, they are the EXACT same people pushing the tainted vaccines. Brain damage may well be one of the "positive outcomes" of 5g that they are seeking, especially with them having the audacity to use pencil beams for it to work. Pencil beams are considered potentially dangerous, they are the radio form of a laser. You don't have that in a device ANYONE would use if you care about whoever is using it.

Trump national address tonight at 9 PM EST

Major networks want to edit it. Make sure you get the actual message, sans deletes!

Thanks

MAJOR CRISIS IN MEXICO

People from previous administrations are ripping up the gasoline pipelines and using the breaks in the gas lines as a reason to steal gas (they just say all the gas vanished through the broken pipe.)

This has cut fuel supplies to major cities in six Mexican states.

The car is almost out of gas and I am not going anywhere with it. The gas lines are now so long that there are two in my area, that are longer than the gas stations they are for than the distance from the house to the gas station. Why bother with a line when the car is safely parked, closer to the gas stations than the ends of the gas waiting lines are?

People slept in their cars all night. Most likely because many are out of gas and can't leave the line anyway. I did not see any crime related to this, just miles of people sleeping in cars, cars with no one in them, empty spaces where people gave up and left but the cars did not move forward to fill them, etc.

If this is not resolved very quickly there is going to be an epic crisis

Thanks

North Carolina election now proven RIGGED by STATE EMPLOYEES, handing Demorcrats the win
    An investigation into ballot fraud in North Carolina turned up proof that Democrats stole the election, and Republicans in fact won that state. This is a very rare event, where Dems actually get investigated, and not so surprisingly, they got busted. Unfortunately, and quite predictably, nothing at all will happen as a result. SEE THIS.

Voter Fraud in Mecklenburg

Following December allegations of absentee by mail voting irregularities in Bladen and Robeson Counties, the NC Values Coalition (NCVC) began to look for other signs of irregularities in absentee by mail voting in other counties in North Carolina’s 9th Congressional District (NC9). The research was conducted by NCVC’s sister organization, the Institute for Faith & Family (IFF), because it is a non-partisan research organization. IFF uncovered substantial evidence of absentee ballot irregularities and questionable conduct by the State Board of Elections in that portion of NC9 that lies within HD103 beyond the previously reported irregularities in Bladen and Robeson Counties.

• Statewide, absentee by mail ballots made up 2.6% of all votes in the general election of 2018. After examining voting methods by county in NC9, it became clear that six NC9 counties had absentee by mail ballot voting utilization in line with the statewide numbers. Two counties, Mecklenburg and Bladen, had anomalous utilization of absentee by mail ballots. Since the alleged irregularities in Bladen County were being closely examined by many people, IFF decided to focus its attention on that part of NC9 located in Mecklenburg County, where voting absentee by mail made up 5.8% of the votes which is more than double the average statewide.
    • Hand examination of the absentee by mail ballot envelopes found over 300 absentee by mail ballots cast in NC9 that had discrepancies between the date the voter signed the ballot envelop and one or both of the witnesses or notary signed the envelope. This indicates that the voter failed to comply with N.C.G.S. 163A-1310A requiring that the voter mark his/her ballot in the presence of the witnesses or a notary and sign the certificate. Discrepancies in the dates indicates that the ballot was not marked and attested in the presence of the witnesses.
    • Even more disturbing, a State Board of Elections memo in April appears to direct county boards of elections to disregard state law on absentee by mail ballot witnesses and to count votes that were illegally cast outside of the presence of two witnesses or a notary.

If these illegal ballots were thrown out, Rep. Bill Brawley would most likely have won re-election, instead of Rachel Hunt.
    IFF was able to obtain 11 affidavits from witnesses and voters attesting to various irregularities including voters marking their ballots outside the presence of witnesses, people who were listed as witnesses to ballots that attest they did not witness the ballot, voters who voted by absentee ballot but no longer live at the address where they are registered to vote, and other significant irregularities.

• Although they refused to sign affidavits, many voters whose ballots had date discrepancies talked candidly with IFF’s canvassers at their doors and admitted that they had not marked their ballots in the presence of the witnesses or notary and that the attestation on the ballot envelope was false.
    • IFF has asked the Mecklenburg County Board of Elections for public records since December 7th and board has insisted the organization pay up to $10,000 before the board would provide redacted copies of the records. The board also has refused IFF access to visually inspect some of the records. NC Statue § 163A-1306 requires the register of absentee requests, applications and ballots issued shall constitute a public inspection of any registered voter of the county within 60 days however the County Board has refused IFF access to ballot request forms.
    • Another problem uncovered by IFF during its canvassing operation is that numerous absentee by mail ballots were cast by voters who were registered at an address where they no longer live. One particularly disturbing case is a voter who moved to New York City 5 years ago, requested an absentee ballot disclosing on the request form that she no longer lived at the address at which she was registered in Matthews, and yet the voter received an absentee ballot and voted in the 2018 general election.

The State Board of Elections committed malfeasance when it instructed county boards of elections to ignore the law clearly requiring absentee by mail voters to mark and affirm their ballots in the presence of two witnesses or a notary. At least 300 voters improperly marked and affirmed their ballots in HD-103 and NC-9 and many other ballots were improperly or illegally cast. Many voters and witnesses involved in these irregularities have signed sworn affidavits. Proper application of the law could result in Bill Brawley’s re-election to HD-103 and almost certainly would have increased Mark Harris’ lead in NC-9.
    Given these improprieties, the negligence of the now-defunct board of elections, and the clear conflicts of its past two chairmen, it is clear that the board mishandled these two elections and who knows how many others. The State House of Representatives should follow the lead of the United States House of Representative and decline to seat Rachel Hunt until it has thoroughly investigated this matter and determined which candidate won the most legal votes. The results of every close election in the State should be in question.
    We need your voice. Will you join us and call on the NC House and Speaker Moore to not seat Rachel Hunt until the House conducts a full investigation into absentee mail ballot voting irregularities?
    Take a minute to use this click-to-contact tool to contact your Representative and ask them to give the voters of HD103 a fair and honest election!

UN staff member 5g war on humanity

My comment:
    Now that I know how the antennas are configured, I have to agree. Shooting a pencil beam in a random direction (possibly straight through the user's brain depending on tower orientation) is totally negligent of all safety and proves the agenda is nothing but control , spying (via back scatter receivers) and actually causing a measured amount of harm ON PURPOSE.
    They might even be able to eventually read people's thoughts by monitoring how that pencil beam ends up being affected by brain waves when it passes through people's brains.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iT4vsQvfVwI

Thanks

Here are the Republican traitors that think it is cute to vote against Trump.

THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA IS TRYING TO GET TRUMP ASSASSINATED IN TEXAS
    They are giving the EXACT itinerary, which is something that never gets published.Exact flight approach, altitude, runway, ramp, exit, the exact times, the ENTIRE THING. They are openly and overtly trying to get him JFK'd.

Any rumors of Trump declaring a national emergency are rumors
    They will remain rumors until he does it.

Cher put huge pressure on Pelosi to approve funding.

The Dems are under enormous pressure right now, because the speech Trump gave was absolutely perfect for putting on the heat. I figured he did it the way he did to make good and sure the American public, if it did not know who the culprits were, would figure it out over the next couple days.

Trump never was orange

A Seattle news room still thought it would be cute to turn Trump orange, and on top of that changed his face and put facial expressions on him he never made. This 14 second video shows exactly what happened.

Turning faces of opponents orange is a communist tactic that used to be taught about in America's public schools. Orange is the worst color you can put on someone that is half way believable.

The fact they are doing this to Trump only proves it is the same communists that destroyed Russia that are in charge of America's media now. If you did not click that video it is only 14 seconds and you really ought to. Surprisingly, CNN did not turn Trump orange (this is not just about Trump being turned orange, they put expressions on his face that made him look like a disgusting hick ogre. It was BAD.We will have to wait and see what develops today, if funding is not approved for the wall I expect Trump to act quickly to circumvent it while the impression left by his speech is still prominent.

BOOOOOM!! CHECK OUT THIS TRUMP TWEET:

"Just left a meeting with Chuck and Nancy, a total waste of time. I asked what is going to happen in 30 days if I quickly open things up, are you going to approve Border Security which includes a Wall or Steel Barrier? Nancy said, NO. I said bye-bye, nothing else works!"
    My comment:
    Declare a national emergency and have the corps of engineers start the wall. THEN if Pelosi refuses to pass the budget, blame her for blocking food assistance to the needy because it will be ALL HER FAULT if she does.

Thanks

PELOSI: Yes to $38 billion for Israeli security, $0 for American border security

Not a rumor, but needs clarification. In 2016 Pelosi voted for a 38 billion security package for Israel, to be sent over 10 years. So it is not a one off payment, but it really makes her look bad for not wanting to secure America's border at all.
    Today, Ron Paul said the obvious: If Trump managed to get all welfare to illegal immigrants stopped, we would not need a wall. That may be true, but getting that done in today's political climate would be like trying to pull an icicle through a blast furnace with a sewing thread.

Trump did an EPIC short press conference

In this 15 minute video, Trump goes on the attack and says it like it is - the Democrats are the party of crime, the media is dominantly complicit, NBC is perhaps worse than CNN and much much more. This press conference as it actually happened will never see the light of day in the MSM.

Trump is speaking such obvious truths that the Dems stand a real chance of being forced to split with Pelosi or watch their political careers die. Let's hope that happens.

Thanks

NOT RUMOR: Lindsey Graham just told Trump to use emergency powers to fund the wall

I don't like Lindsey much but he has had a few decent moments and this was one of them. Very good. If Trump announces it tomorrow it will be PERFECT timing.
    The next post is how the one above was supposed to show up.

NOT RUMOR: Lindsey Graham just told Trump to If Trump announces it tomorrow it will be PERFECT timing.

Trump canceled his trip to Davos
    This would be for the World Economic forum. He blamed the Dems and border security, but I doubt that is all there is to this - it might not be safe for him, considering he's going up against the communists at home and abroad.
    Then again, Trump canceled Christmas and stayed in the white house over the budget previously, so who knows. There is a chance that was for security also but Trump is a lot better at playing situations than he is given credit for.
    In the end, he can hang them, - he stayed at the white house for the budget while Pelosi partied, canceled Davos over the wall, etc