Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Help get Samuel Girod, an Amish farmer out of prison

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Re: Help get Samuel Girod, an Amish farmer out of prison

Rumors of arrests on the horizon

These are the same old rumors, however, this time something is different -What is different?
    Answer: How Schumer and Pelosi looked during their rebuttal to Trump's address, which may not have been what many wanted him to say, but came off to me as well thought out strategic planning. And it worked. Trump gave them NOTHING to bash him with, so they meandered in circles looking like scared blank faced rabbits in an endless parking lot with a hawk circling overhead. That is really what we saw, and why they were such great meme fodder.

Why did Trump really cancel his trip to the Davos summit? My guess: To avoid assassination/ In addition to Trump being an American icon, he's a GLOBAL ICON. He has the New World Order scared sh**tless. He's not one of the elite, but rose to the top anyway, which means he's smarter than any of them and they can't calculate what he will do next, so they will likely opt to kill him.

Why did Trump stay in the white house for an entire week over Christmas with "countless gunmen outside the white house" - and he even commented they were so disciplined and focused they stayed on target rather than responding to his waves from inside (and that's reality folks, they did not hate Trump, it only means they were the best - like those castle guards in England.)

Why did Trump ditch Christmas and spend the entire time in the white house alone? I'll tell you why: Because he believed he was likely to be assassinated, possibly by cruise missile, and knowing he was such a target he sent Melania and the rest of them away. Security is better at the white house than any resort but it won't stop a cruise missile or nuke.

If Trump really is taking on the deep state the way Q has said (grain of salt, I'm skeptical of Q but it is at least a good precedent) and Hillary has such a high body count, and well, Soros and the others being what they are, ALL OF THEM facing jail, including those in foreign countries that have nukes, my guess is there was good intelligence of a solid threat against Trump and he spent that time alone so he'd be the only one dead if anything did happen.

So I am optimistic. There have been many rumors dealing out many different numbers, but my guess is that there will be so many arrests (that is, if Trump does not hit an unforeseen traitor barrier) that the house and senate will BOTH swing strong Republican after the dust settles.

And if so, they are then going to have to start picking off college professors and vaccine scammers as the next step to repairing this nation, they are the next ones that really have to go. If Trump manages to solve America's problems peacefully he will be FAR MORE than any nation ever deserved.

The Chinese have successfully carried out an impressive moon mission

I waited to say anything because many other things have been done, but this one is worth mentioning now.
    As far as the moon hoaxers go, the Chinese lander launched a rover and the photos of what it did to the moon's surface are identical to Apollo. I expect this mission to be a short one, there's not much of a chance the electronics are going to survive a lunar night but they will probably try to re-start it afterward anyway. With appropriate heaters aboard and good design elsewhere it might survive, but I have not paid attention to how it was made.The conditions on the moon, plus the close proximity to earth ought to allow a much faster rover to be used than is used on mars, there's no reason why one could not log several thousand miles if that was the goal. We will see what the tech Hillary handed to China can accomplish fairly soon.

Thanks

BOOOM: GOFUNDME LIES AND RETURNS ALL FUNDING FOR THE WALL CLAIMING THE CAMPAIGN "DID NOT REACH IT'S GOAL"

Yet, this was posted to the wall campaign's web site today:
    "UPDATE: JANUARY 11, 2019
    Eight days before Christmas I started this GoFundMe campaign because I was tired of watching the U.S. government's inability to secure our southern border. Like most Americans, I see the porous southern border as a national security threat and I refuse to allow our broken political system to leave my family and my country vulnerable to attack.

The plan of action was simple and straightforward to raise money to construct a wall on our southern border. We have raised over $20 Million from 325, 000 plus donors and we are only just getting started! I have been literally overwhelmed and inspired by the outpouring of support, calls, and emails from American citizens who support our efforts to Build the Wall. I got some hate as well but that was easy to ignore with all the positive feedback I was getting. I immediately sought out and consulted with some of our country's leading professionals in law, politics, national security, construction, and finance. This team has spent countless hours over the holidays reviewing all issues pertaining to the construction of a southern border wall. Unanimously, we have all come to the conclusion that:

-The federal government won't be able to accept our donations anytime soon.

-We are better equipped than our own government to use the donated funds to build an actual wall on the southern border.

-Our highly experienced team is highly confident that we can complete significant segments of the wall in less time, and for far less money, than the federal government, while meeting or exceeding all required regulatory, engineering, and environmental specifications.

-Our team strongly believes that we can complete our segments of the wall for less than half of the government's estimated costs on a per mile basis.

To show the government how "We the People" can get this done, we have formed a Section 501(c)

(4) non-profit Florida Corporation named "We Build the Wall, Inc." to receive the GoFundMe contributions. Our website can be found at www.webuildthewall.us."

My comment:
    Gofundme immediately shut them down, citing that the campaign did not reach it's goal and refunded everyone. What do you expect, when Gofundme is partially owned by George Soros?
    GEE, a lot of these funding web sites seem to be owned by the enemy (and there's little doubt they steal, steal, steal, steal, and then steal some more from all conservative causes, which probably get enormous support.
    I'd bet GoFundMe actually refunded over 100 million, or perhaps more because now that they are on the record as having refunded this, whatever they stole had to go back too.

NONE of those sites can be trusted, not a SINGLE DAMN ONE.

CBS NEWS REPORTED THAT IT WAS REFUNDED BECAUSE THE CAMPAIGN DID NOT MEET IT'S FUNDRAISING GOAL. PROBLEM: NO DATE WAS SET FOR THIS, SO THAT IS A LIE, WHICH HAVING BEEN SAID SHUTS OUT ALL OTHER LIES THAT MIGHT BE SPRUNG, SUCH AS "VIOLATING THE RULES".

The post from today proves those running the campaign were not up against any sort of "deadline" and now that it is out there, there's no question GoFundME is going to make up bullshit about some sort of "violation."

Be ready for that to happen.

Current reports of pole shift are not news
    The Earth's magnetic poles are indeed shifting from one place in the North to another place in the North. When they start shifting from a place in the North to a place due south, I'll start to worry. That is not happening now.

ANOTHER HUAWEI EXECUTIVE JAILED, THIS TIME IN POLAND
    Poland on Friday confirmed that it has arrested an executive from Chinese tech giant Huawei, and a Polish national, on charges of spying for China.
    A Chinese employee of telecom giant #Huawei was arrested in Poland on Friday over spying allegations, local media reported.

#Chinese Embassy in Poland has confirmed the news.
    China (@PDChina) January 11, 2019 - Huawei's sales director, identified by the Chinese Embassy in Poland as Weijing Wang, and an unnamed Polish national face up to 10 years in prison it they are convicted, CNN reported Friday, adding that both pleaded not guilty, according to Polish state TV.
    My comment: The NSA is no doubt worse. No arrests of NSA spooks reported. Other perspective: Poland is not a stupid country. I hope they were not duped by the U.S., then again, China is likely in a lot of places doing espionage.
    This does not bode well at all for the exec arrested in Canada.

Thanks

PEMEX IS THE ONE DESTROYING GAS PIPELINES IN MEXICO, IN AN EFFORT TO OUST OBRADOR

I just got done talking to a Mexican friend with ties that go straight to the Mexican ruling class - one step removed from Vincente Fox, direct contact with family (grand kids) so this is not a guess (to be clear, his grand kids did not say this, they are an example of the level of contact, there are several others).
    Also, to be clear, Vincente Fox is not involved in what I am going to mention but I do know who is (can't say it here).
    As it turns out, many of Mexico's elite despise Obrador and want him killed. The recent attacks on gas pipelines that are extremely escalated above normal are being staged by Mexico's elite, to disrupt the fuel supply, crash Mexico's economy and make people hate Obrador for the problems. If they succeed at causing enough hatred towards Obrador, they are going to kill him.

This is partly based in rumor, partly based in fact and partly based in the solid evidence of what is going on now. Yesterday they destroyed a pipeline from the gulf of Mexico to Mexico city for the sole purpose of cutting off gas to Mexico. They did not do it to steal gas this time, they simply wrecked a section of pipeline for revenge only. Now more than 35 tankers are sitting off the coast of Mexico, unable to deliver their fuel, and 8 additional tankers full of propane can't deliver either (so people won't even be able to cook).

The bottom line to all of this is that they are going to try to trigger a major crisis in Mexico, which will include famine and the destruction of the country by continuously destroying pipelines, for the purpose of outing Obrador. They hate Obrador as much as they hate Trump. The two presidents are actually very similar, with Obrador being staunchly patriotic and anti-NWO.

Mexico is totally dependent on pipelines, and not trains and trucks. All the investment was in pipelines (good choice) but there are simply not enough gasoline trucks to even come close to meeting even a fraction of the demand, especially when large distances have to be covered.

Direct PEMEX involvement is proven

Because the elite have deep ties to Pemex, they have all the schematics and routing for the pipelines as well as access to scanners that can tell them exactly where a pipeline is underground. At one of the scenes, they forgot the scanner behind, which proves it is Pemex people destroying the pipelines, not back yard gas thieves who have no access to that type of device. The writing is on the wall, the same elite class that is battling Trump fully intends to deeply damage Mexico.

Obrador is attempting to trap the (very high level, and I mean SUPER HIGH LEVEL) perpetrators in a way that can be documented before the public so they can be brought to justice, but from where I can view this that's not assured, it is more of a death match.

Paris car bombing blamed on gas leak?

They claim a gas leak in a bakery caused all the damage. It looks more to me like a car bomb did this damage. How did more than one car get blown over and why is one blown up and burned to smithereens in this photo below? This looks to me like a LOT more than a gas leak, and it happened outside.Hate to say it, but this looks like immigrant damage to me. If so, they'll never admit it.

The (probable) erroneous RT report is HERE.

NO WAY! DARTH BADER GINSBORG IS RETURNING TO WORK!!!!!

Did they get her body double prepped properly, or did they jump start her with fetal blood drawn at abortion clinics? TAKE YOUR PICK. SAD SAD DAY.

SOMEONE IS PISSED, THE FOLLOWING ARTICLE GOT HACKED WITH AN OUTRAGEOUS "SPELLING ERROR"

Yes, make me look stupid like you tweaked that Trump broadcast in Seattle.

BOOOM: GOFUNDME LIES AND RETURNS ALL FUNDING FOR THE WALL CLAIMING THE CAMPAIGN "DID NOT REACH IT'S GOAL"

Yet, this was posted to the wall campaign's web site today:

"UPDATE: JANUARY 11, 2019 Eight days before Christmas I started this GoFundMe campaign because I was tired of watching the U.S. government's inability to secure our southern border. Like most Americans, I see the porous southern border as a national security threat and I refuse to allow our broken political system to leave my family and my country vulnerable to attack.

Thanks

RUMOR - Ginsborg is dead

This is all totally unconfirmed rumor at this point.
    Rumor has it that she developed pneumonia post surgery, this almost always kills people, her return to work was a hoax to keep her "voting" for just a little bit longer, and that the pneumonia already took her out. Her appearance on TMZ only showed the top of her head, which could have been anyone or anything, including a corpse. They really could fake Ruth with a dummy in a wheel chair because she's been tilted forward so much you can't see her face FOREVER, there would be nothing new about that. A wig on a broom stick would work.

There's nothing at all in the MSM about this, so since there's no way to confirm where this story came from I am skeptical but it is worth a heads up at least.
    We have to stay vigilant with this, and demand proof of life, not "she does not want to see anyone" or "she is too sick to visit" AND we need to make good and sure a body double does not get swapped in. Hillary is likely a body double now, as is Assange (who still has not appeared on the balcony since Pamela brought him lunch, but they sure keep the story alive.)

Hoax people are used by communists constantly and in the case of Ginsburg, we absolutely cannot allow it.

As far as "Hillary" is concerned, she's more of an issue of preventing election theft, she can't possibly win anything at all, even as a caricature.
    Ruth's time on the bench will likely last for as long as a secret can be kept. We need her officially off the bench ASAP, a communist takeover of the United States will require a totally corrupted supreme court, and Kavanaugh is simply not good enough.

Thanks

The Communists are going NUTS

There is an absolute media freak show going on right now, where they are hurling any accusation possible to destroy Trump. The latest was that he actively worked with Putin to subvert the United states.
    FACT: Instead, Trump woke people up to the communist subversion of the United States, and if he was anyone other than Trump, he'd be wiped out by the Communists by now.

How lucky we were to get someone like THAT as president.
    The Communists are using their tried and true tactic of "displacement", where they accuse others of doing what they are themselves doing, when the other is not doing it at all.

And there is a huge problem: American communists are proving Russia is not dead via their own accusations - Pelosi, Hillary, the MSM, ALL OF THEM are exposing themselves as corroborators with communists, including Russia in destroying the United States. They are doing this by displacing their own evil deeds - (selling secrets to Russia, Uranium One, handing out American coal assets and other assets to communist China, including all our jobs) which is the real collusion, and saying Trump is the colluder! - HEY EVERYONE, DON'T LOOK AT US, LOOK OVER THERE AT TRUMP. HE'S THE ONE COLLUDING WITH RUSSIA AND THE FBI INVESTIGATION PROVES IT!
    BIG PROBLEM: If they are so hell bent on trying to accuse Trump of collusion with Russia, it only means SOMEONE IS COLLUDING WITH RUSSIA AND IT IS NOT TRUMP. Gee, who would that be??!!??

Update to below:

You have to try several times from the exact same tab, and when it sees you won't give up, you will eventually get in. Opening a new tab or new browser did not work for me.

They are censoring Trump's twitter again

I saw a few comments about it on social media, and sure enough, it does not work no matter what way I try to access it. If it works for you, you are one of the few.

Thanks

What I was trying to post when the server was down: Huawei Backlash: China sentences Canadian to death

This is probably old news by now, but after Canada jailed Huawei's CFO, China sentenced a Canadian drug peddler to death. Interesting point on this: The guy's last name is Schellenberg. You know, the tribe. That won't get you a free pass to a refuge in Israel if you get busted in China I guess . . . . anyway, the "news-not-so-always-fake-when-not-bashing-trump" probably reported this accurately HERE,Tit for tat I guess, but you can bet your last dime China has a better reason to jail this drug pusher than anyone has to jail anyone from Huawei, my guess is the recent jailings of Huawei execs are based on false premises emanating from the totally squeaky clean American intelligence agencies. what do you mean we don't get back doors 213 - 265 on Huawei products? They won't give us cream with sugar on top? They are terrorists, terrorists!, TERRRORRISTS!!!

Site outage not due to an attack

The server needed a re-boot. No big deal, but while trying to solve the problem I lost one of the morning's reports, and could not do anything for a few hours. So I worked on the alt income plan. Hmm, what did I try to post? I'll try to remember . . . .

Thanks

I WAS RIGHT ABOUT THE PARIS EXPLOSION, IT WAS AN ATTACK

The official story was that a bakery had a gas leak, and that blew everything up.Looking at the damage, i knew it was a bomb or missile strike blamed on gas. Now we have the truth: The bakery owner is asking how a gas leak in his bakery caused the blast when all of his stoves are electric. BUSTED.

Once again I called it right.No doubt the French government did the bombing, and figured a bakery "gas explosion" would be good cover. If terrorists did that bombing, they'd have claimed credit. No one claiming credit means: Macron wanted someone at that location dead, and either bombed it from an aircraft, or with a cruise missile or something else. This proves my "gas explosion drone strike" theory to be bang on, and the French don't do their homework as well as the U.S. intelligence agencies do beforehand. BUSTED.
    BONUS: Two days after the explosion, they still can't find the origin of the gas leak!!! HA HA, that's because the people doing the investigation don't know it was probably precision munitions.

STOP BUYING GILLETTE RAZORS, (and P&G products in general)

They have some "man'splainin" to do after their latest commercial which is a "toxic masculinity" bash asking if "that 's the best a man can get". I had no intentions of buying their products anyway, and what the hell is that kind of a commercial for anyway? Ripping "toxic masculinity" is no way to sell ANY product, let alone something a guy has to rub on his face. YES, RUB YOUR FACE WITH THEIR BULLSHIT. NOT.BOYCOTT!!!

HA HA!! LAURA LOOMER BROUGHT A MIGRANT CARAVAN TO PELOSI'S HOUSE!

They are there to seek sanctuary. This was an awesome stunt. Let Pelosi eat her own propaganda.

Thanks

WHOAH, take a look at this document straight off the CFR web site:

We are all now just "human capital" "This Global Governance Working Paper is a new feature of the Council of Councils (CoC), an initiative of the Council on Foreign Relations. Targeting critical global problems where new, creative thinking is needed, the working papers identify new principles, rules, or institutional arrangements that can improve international cooperation in addressing long-standing or emerging global problems. The views and recommendations are the opinion of the authors only. They do not necessarily represent a consensus of the CoC members, and they are not the positions of the supporting institutions. The Council on Foreign Relations takes no institutional positions on policy issues and has no affiliation with the U.S. government.

The Challenge
    Migration is a natural and defining phenomenon of the globalized world. The challenge of governing migration lies in its inevitability, volume, and heterogeneity. As a portion of the global population, migrants represent around 3 percent, but their absolute number is rising. There were 170 million migrants in 2000; today there are roughly 260 million. Migration levels will certainly grow while hostilities continue in the most conflict-ridden regions of sub-Saharan Africa and the Middle East, the global wealth gap persists, climate change aggravates living conditions in many areas, and the poorer half of the globe becomes more populous. Moreover, migration is a complex heterogeneous process. Depending on the cause, duration, and legality, migration can be voluntary or forced (refugees and internally displaced persons, including survival migrants such as climate and disaster refugees), permanent or circular, regular or irregular.

Politically, migration poses a twofold challenge: balancing security and freedom and harmonizing international obligations with domestic laws. Traditional discussion of migratory movements divided the world into the sending global south and the receiving global north. Interests of the former lay primarily in safeguarding the rights of their citizens regardless of immigration status and ensuring remittance flow. Interests of the latter lay in accommodating the €œuseful€ migrants and restricting the rest. With the shifts in global wealth distribution, this division is losing tenacity. Countries that once were sending migrants are also receiving them today.

For nations, migration affects the most rudimentary pillar of sovereignty (national borders), the core of democratic political systems (human rights), and atavistic social needs (national identity). Perceptions of migration affect political popularity: political parties are tempted to use selective, mostly negative, aspects of migration to rally the electorate around national identities. This in turn disproportionately, and often contrary to the objective needs of the host countries, vilifies migration generally. Political opposition to migration occurs despite a consensus that the economies of both sending and receiving countries benefit economically from migration. Even though the sending countries may experience labor and brain drain, they benefit from remittance flows from receiving countries; similarly, the receiving countries get a boost of human capital.

Global inaction on migration exacerbates mass humanitarian catastrophes, modern slavery, and human trafficking.

Some forms of migration, such as large and mixed movements of people, can be managed only with a global governance framework. Regional approaches to migration flows are no longer sufficient: for example, an Italian-Libyan agreement becomes inadequate when Bangladeshis, Eritreans, or Nigerians take the Central Mediterranean route. In the absence of a global code of principles, different norms are applied, deepening the gap between national and regional orders as well as weakening the prospects for effective and mutually beneficial cooperation. No comprehensive framework for handling migration has been developed at a global level because of the lack of political consensus among UN member states, although a fragmented and increasingly complex architecture [PDF] that deals with migration has been in place for one hundred years. Global inaction on migration exacerbates mass humanitarian catastrophes, modern slavery, and human trafficking, and could contribute to the demise of the liberal international order altogether.

Recommendations

To take full advantage of what migration has to offer to countries of origin, transit, and destination, and to minimize the risks posed by mismanaged or unmanaged migration, the following actions should be taken:

UN member states should agree on a normative framework for the multilateral governance of migration. UN member states need to adopt the Global Compact for Safe, Orderly, and Regular Migration (GCM). As the first global comprehensive agreement, the GCM sets common standards and norms for managing migration and presents the potential to improve collective response. It specifies twenty-three objectives or actionable commitments, from minimizing push factors and managing borders to reducing migrants€™ vulnerabilities to trafficking and exploitation and protecting the rights of migrants. Following two years of consultations and negotiations, member states are set to meet in Morocco in December 2018 to formally agree on the final GCM. Even if legally nonbinding, the GCM will affect state behavior and, in some cases, will be incorporated into regional or national legal systems. The zero draft of the GCM is seen as a wish list. Much of it is ambitious and hard to implement in its entirety. But full implementation is not the goal of nonbinding agreements; their purpose is to set an example and codify the best standards, which the GCM can do. Immediately adopting the GCM at the highest possible level would strengthen its appeal, in part by making up for the withdrawal of the United States from the negotiations.

States have an interest in safeguarding the rights of migrants and making migration work for the receiving societies.

An agreement at the UN level would also reassure nations that migration is a manageable phenomenon. The narrative about international cooperation on migration decreasing state sovereignty is false. States will better control who enters their territory if they cooperate to facilitate legal migration. Further, the GCM has the potential to be one of the first global agreements that take into account the changing world order in which the south-north divide is blurring. South-south migration is already greater than the south-north movement. Countries of the receiving north are sending more citizens to the south. Decision-makers should realize that, in the end, countries are all sending, transiting, and receiving migrants. Every state has an interest in safeguarding the rights of migrants and making migration work for the receiving societies.

National governments and international institutions should promote regular migration. Regulating migration should be prioritized on the global and national levels. Most migration is already regular. It is safe to assume that irregular migrants comprise less than a quarter of all people on the move. Yet in the coming years, the overall volume of migration will grow€”possibly even beyond the current 3 percent of the global population€”even if low income countries develop. Research shows that migration initially increases with more development and lessens only when a country reaches the upper-middle income level. As a result, the number of irregular migrants, who live in precarious conditions and strain national legal systems, will also grow unless more channels for regular migration are readily available. Regular migration is also a fundamental way to assist development, as remittances tend to be a more substantial source of revenue than official development aid.

The United Nations should consolidate the global institutional architecture on migration. In the past two decades, several global institutions have developed varying capacities and expertise on migration. The Global Forum on Migration and Development coexists with the Global Migration Group of twenty-two UN entities, including the International Organization for Migration (IOM), International Labor Organization, Office of the UN High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR), Office of the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights, and UN Development Program (UNDP). After its inclusion as a related UN organization in 2016, IOM has the potential to become the United Nations€™ widest-reaching agency, actually helping member states implement GCM provisions. Whether IOM will become a specialized UN agency is secondary to its having enough normative power and autonomy to be the guiding entity for all others. Consolidation of the institutional architecture should also include establishing working contacts and coordination among IOM and regional and national private and public entities to facilitate cooperation on migration. IOM's leading role could help centralize, disseminate, and apply the best practices in managing migration, although it should not interfere with UNHCR€™s leadership in refugee protection.

Blanket goals ignore material disparity among states.

International agreements should consider differences in national capacities while setting standards for sending and receiving countries. Historically, the wealthiest states in the global north have refused to adopt conventions safeguarding migrant rights. The 1990 International Convention on the Protection of the Rights of All Migrant Workers has only fifty-one parties, all representing the global south. If the GCM is to avoid a similar fate, it should better address the interests of sending and receiving countries proportionate to their capacities. The first zero drafts of the GCM seemed to overly focus on the rights of migrants but minimally address the rights of the receiving societies. One of the early versions set the objective of providing migrants access to "basic social services" (health care, education, housing, and social protection), regardless of status. Such blanket goals ignore material disparity among states and may, in a low-income country, give the impression that an immigrant is guaranteed more rights and a safer life than a citizen of that country. When migrants enjoy a better status than the poorest strata in host countries, it raises a sense of injustice, stirs understandable grievances, and disturbs the notion of belonging to a community. Certainly, the state should not give in to irrational fears, but it should launch a public discourse that calms concerns through rational debate. An unequivocal legal and practical differentiation of regular, irregular, and forced migration would serve this purpose well.

Foreign affairs departments around the world should increase cooperation to improve consular capacities of states. With more people on the move, consular services become more important. But states have radically different capabilities of providing those. Initiatives such as the Global Consular Forum can facilitate technical assistance that helps states increase their consular capacities, strengthen their responses to large mixed movements of migrants and refugees, and alleviate the perilous situation of illegal migrants and returnees. Ultimately, such cooperation could lead to an amendment to the 1963 Vienna Convention on Consular Relations.

Europe should lead consensus-building on global migration governance. Following the U.S. withdrawal from the consultative process, a greater responsibility rests on the European Union (EU) to lead the global north. Europe could also restore its global image after a seemingly incompetent management of the migrant and refugee crisis in 2015: reports of one million Syrians arriving in the EU caused continent-wide hysteria, while Lebanon with just four million people hosts more Syrians than all of Europe. EU leadership would not only be in European interests and in line with the European Global Strategy, aiming to promote a rules-based global order, but it could also encourage more regular migration and better governance of migration. While renegotiating agreements with third parties, the EU has increasingly and effectively included migration components that link trade liberalization and greater regular mobility to cooperation on returns of irregular migrants. In the first months of 2018, the EU, African Union, and United Nations managed to repatriate or relocate more than sixteen thousand migrants from camps in Libya in an exemplary coordinated regional effort.

UN member states should meet obligations to refugees and people in need of humanitarian aid. The legal framework for refugees is well developed and enjoys unanimous support among UN member states, unlike that for migration. It would thus appear that helping refugees and people in need is generally politically uncontroversial, normatively obligatory, and the easiest way to alleviate the most dramatic kind of human movement. Yet, according to the UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs, for the last three years refugee-related programs were underfunded by at least 40 percent. Increased commitments are needed to bridge the humanitarian assistance gap. UN member states should adopt the Global Compact on Refugees (GCR) [PDF], which addresses contemporary challenges (mostly mixed and large migration flows) and complements the GCM. The GCR€™s adoption would not only facilitate a fairer burden-sharing among states but also prepare countries to collectively address future challenges, such as the rising number of climate refugees, expected to number ten to twenty million in the next twenty years.

Migrants are regularly confused with refugees or asylum seekers. A person can be all three at different times.

All parties should remove the political messaging from the migration narrative. If migration were an intelligible phenomenon, it would not evoke fear among people or be used as a political tool as frequently. To this end, the language used to discuss migration is exceedingly important. The word "immigrant" has a negative connotation and relates to migrants from the global south, while "expat" has a positive connotation and relates to migrants from the global north, even if both in fact denote a person who has moved to a foreign country. Worse still, different semantic and legal categories get conflated in the public discourse. Migrants, people who have moved across an international border irrespective of legal status or reason, are regularly confused with refugees, who flee armed conflicts and persecution and are protected under international law, or asylum seekers, who seek international protection but have not yet been given refugee status. A person can be all three at different times in a lifetime. These categories are often conflated in public debates; therefore, using precise language can help people correctly understand the distinction. The obligation to use exacting and non-derogatory language about migration falls particularly on states and their political leadership. Migration narratives should be based on facts€”neither an overly optimistic nor an excessively fatalistic image of migration is credible. To familiarize the global population with migration and provide high-quality data for research, the UNDP should propose and facilitate a coordinated global population census or survey with migration-relevant questions.

My response: GEE, that's a NICE layer of paint over a pile of BULLSHIT. And oh, We're not personnel, or even a "human resource" anymore, we are "Capital". That's "progress!" and by the way, "ex pat's" DONT SUCK WELFARE. Big difference there!

Dems opt to keep government shut down

All the while Nancy Pelosi now has an immigrant camp in (one) of her front yards thanks to Laura Loomer, (ha) today the Dems opted to keep the government shut down rather than meet with Trump to end it. That's JUST FINE, I COULD NOT BE HAPPIER, SEE MY NEXT POST:

Drudge report is full of woeful headlines about government workers "suffering due to the shutdown"

Want to know who I care about? The Forest service and maybe postal workers or the DOT.

The rest of them can chomp on a BIG FAT SAUSAGE.Who's not getting paid? How about the FDA that sent everyone tainted vaccines and KNEW IT.

How about the EPA, that scams everyone over "fairy woodland snails" and other total BS? Think I care about that? ***L NO. They are letting Monsanto kill the Monarch and other treasures while they screw everyone over garbage that does not exist. They are a SUBVERSIVE HOAX. Let them starve.
    What about the BATF? I bet they are still getting paid, they are at the forefront of destroying America. If they are still getting paid and I find out, I'll be PISSED.
    Ditto for the FBI, CIA, NSA -

The armed forces can go without pay, they have housing and the chow hall. And when it is all over, they'll get back pay and party.

FACT: the VAST MAJORITY of people crying now deserve it.
    They are working jobs that make their subjects MISERABLE, if they work at all - most of them just sit there at efficiency levels so low they'd tank a business before that business could possibly react, all the while they receive awesome titles and pay and accolades for SELLING AMERICA OUT. That's the fashion when a nation has been subverted, They suck, they get GREAT PAY because they suck and have the conscience and moral depravity or outright ignorance to feel good about it, and if they FINALLY take a little heat, even if it is not an intentional punishment, GOOD.
    FACT: If the nation did not have a disease that is about to kill it, 90+ percent of the government would not have jobs anyway.

DEAR TRUMP: KEEP IT UP, I'M LOVIN IT.

Thanks

FBI LAWYER JAMES BAKER UNDER INVESTIGATION

From FOX
    The former top lawyer at the FBI has been under federal investigation for leaking to the media, a letter from House Republicans revealed Tuesday.

The letter from GOP Reps. Jim Jordan and Mark Meadows cited the transcript of a congressional interview with former General Counsel James Baker and his lawyer last fall, where the probe conducted by seasoned U.S. Attorney John Durham was confirmed.
    "You may or may not know, [Baker has] been the subject of a leak investigation ... a criminal leak investigation that's still active at the Justice Department, " lawyer Daniel Levin told lawmakers, as he pushed back on questions about his client's conversations with reporters.
    My problem: The deep state is so entrenched I doubt this investigation is going to produce anything, evidently it has been going on for a while and NADA.

Idiotic: CNN accuses black man of white privilege

This was at Breitbart CNN legal analyst Areva Martin accused SiriusXM Patriot 125 host David Webb of "white privilege" during a debate on his radio program on Monday morning.Webb informed Martin that he is, in fact, black.

The discussion began with a debate about the confirmation hearings of President Donald Trump's nominee for attorney general, William Barr.
    They later moved on to the question of racial diversity in cable news. Recently, Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) called out CBS News for failing to hire any black journalists to cover the 2020 election.
    Webb asked Martin for her opinion on the controversy. She said she rejected the idea that there were not enough black people interested in journalism, and noted that many had spoken out on social media about their interest. Martin also agreed= with Ocasio-Cortez that it was not acceptable for media outlets to claim there were not enough journalists of color available.

To that, Webb responded that he had "31 years" of experience in media, adding: "I've seen the coverage, and I've also seen it change, generationally ... I have not seen the lack of [diversity], I've seen, actually growth in it."
    Webb also asked Martin whether Black Entertainment Television (BET) would have to hire a white or Hispanic reporter.
    Martin said that was up to BET, but that networks with diverse audiences should have on-air personalities that reflect that diversity, especially with the wide diversity of candidates expected in the Democratic presidential primary in 2020.
    Webb argued that qualifications should be the deciding factor. "I never considered my color the issue. I considered my qualifications the issue."
    Martin responded: "Well, David, that's a whole 'other long conversation about white privilege, the things that you have the privilege of doing that people of color don't have the privilege of..."
    Webb interjected: "How do I have the privilege of white privilege?"
    Martin answered: "David, by virtue of being a white male, you have white privilege."
    Webb replied:
    Areva, I hate to break it to you, but you should have been better prepped. I'm black ... See, you went to white privilege. This is the falsehood in this. You went immediately with an assumption ... You're talking to a black man who started out in rock radio in Boston, who crossed the paths into hip-hop, rebuilding one of the greatest black stations in America, and went on to work for Fox News, where I'm told apparently blacks aren't supposed to work, but yet you come with this assumption and you go to white privilege. That's actually insulting!
    Martin apologized. "My people gave me wrong information."
    Webb, indignant, noted that his family background was diverse. "This is part of the problem with driving the narrative around a construct like white privilege." While privilege existed, he said, it was not necessarily determined by color.

Thanks

AWESOME: Someone wrote a script that finds comments Youtube deletes and tells you what they deleted

Negative comments on Gillette video being wiped out, and now you can read ONLY the ones Youtube deleted.

Youtube censors comments. They also censor likes and dislikes. Someone wrote a script that scans the comments once every 10 minutes, and compares what is missing to what was there before, and then outputs what was deleted to a file that is now subsequently being output live to his YOUTUBE (no less) live stream.

Youtube put an age restriction on this live stream, which is here

Due to the age restriction, Youtube would not give me the embed code. So I figured I'd try to do my own embed code and it worked, and on top of that, bypassed the age restriction. HA HA HA HA HA, here it is: now I know how to do that . . . .learn something new every day.

Click the video. You will get a screen that shows the latest comments Youtube deleted.

Here is the comment from the creator:
    "I've written a YouTube bot program that automatically archives all comments made to Gillette's controversial "We Believe" #metoo video. It takes about ~10 minutes to refresh all 140, 000+ comments, but it compares the latest comment list to the archive and prints off any comment that goes missing from the latest comment list. They're censoring all negative comments, so I'm "quoting for truth" in tonight's special webcast..."

Former Mexican President Pena Nieto (and more) are probably going to jail if Obrador gets ahold of them

Obrador got word of the court proceedings in the U.S. where a witness confirmed Pena Nieto accepted a $100 million bribe from multi billionaire drug overlord El Chapo, and (subsequently) El Chapo made a "miraculous" jail break. Obrador was on Mex news last night talking about it. Now, today, word is out that Obrador is going to try to throw their asses in jail. Most likely Mexico's elite scammers are going to scatter like roaches to the far corners of the globe where Obrador can't nail them.

This proves Mexico is not nearly as corrupt as the United States, for whatever you are told, Mexico is a far more stable country because it is possible to "drain the swamp" here. Trump can only wish!

This is why Obrador won:

People are sick of the corruption, and Obrador is uncorruptible. EXAMPLE: Today it broke BIG, even on Drudge, that El Chapo paid $100 million to Pena Nieto. I checked the timing of that payment, and it was just before El Chapo made that miraculous jail break.
    At that time, I called the El-Chapo tunnel story BULLSHIT, and said they let him walk right out the front door of the prison.
    I WAS RIGHT.