Thread: Rosette Delacroix

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Rosette Delacroix

Rosette Delacroix is supposedly a blue-eyed woman, but I can't find a single photo of her. I somehow surfed into this website during comments with Tumbleweed and WOW are these webpages impressive! Great photos. Comprehensive theories about lots of different conspiracies. I don't know how I missed it all this time.

Categories

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

mamboni (3rd December 2018),osoab (2nd December 2018),Tumbleweed (12th December 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Re: Rosette Delacroix

Thanks for finding this treasure. The section below is quite intriguing. The linking together of so much language and symbolism and myth across eons and cultures defies random chance and speaks to a divine guiding hand. Yes, the earth is flat and immovable as the Father in Heaven instructs us. We are the center of the universe, his creation made in His image and the earth is the heart of all physical existence. Our controllers, the Satan-worshippers have convinced the entire world, except an elect few, of the Copernican Big Lie and all it's accompanying claptrap (evolution from apes, earth as a meaningless speck in a vast void containing countless trillions of suns and worlds, the Big Bang) with the most sophisticated and seductive imagery (CGI, NASA, Einstein's Relativity[metaphysical bullshit at its finest]) all to separate us from the Father and knowledge of our true origins and divine birthright. Until one comes to terms with the globe deception and the truth of a divinely created flat earth, one remains separated from the Father and partly blinded to the realities of our world.

FLAT EARTH DECODED

NOVEMBER 1, 2015BY ROSETTE DELACROIX

http://rosettedelacroix.com/?p=702

Now why might the Earth be FLAT? It is mentioned in the Bible….

1 Chronicles 16:30: “He has fixed the earth firm, immovable.”
    Psalm 93:1: “Thou hast fixed the earth immovable and firm …”
    Psalm 96:10: “He has fixed the earth firm, immovable …”
    Psalm 104:5: “Thou didst fix the earth on its foundation so that it never can be shaken.”
    Isaiah 45:18: “…who made the earth and fashioned it, and himself fixed it fast…”

and in the Creation story… from an article by Robert J. Schadewald linked here: http://www.lhup.edu/~dsimanek/febible.htm

“The Genesis creation story provides the first key to the Hebrew cosmology. The order of creation makes no sense from a conventional perspective but is perfectly logical from a flat-earth viewpoint. The earth was created on the first day, and it was “without form and void (Genesis 1:2).” On the second day, a vault the “firmament” of the King James version was created to divide the waters, some being above and some below the vault. Only on the fourth day were the sun, moon, and stars created, and they were placed “in” (not “above”) the vault.”

Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (7th December 2018),osoab (4th December 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Re: Rosette Delacroix

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post
    Thanks for finding this treasure...

SHOUT OUT TO AMANDA:

Rosette is apparently a real woman and also has THIS Youtube channel. Her Decoded conspiracy articles and videos are quite comprehensive...

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

monty (8th December 2018)