THE PRINCIPLE- The Movie Big Science Does NOT want YOU to see. SEE IT NOW.

The Principle

Thread: ‘World In 2019’ Economist Mag Cover Hints At The ‘End Game’?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,379 Times in 1,811 Posts

‘World In 2019’ Economist Mag Cover Hints At The ‘End Game’?

knowledge when in the open, transparent, can no longer harm, because everybody knows
    ============

The ‘World In 2019’ Economist Magazine Cover Hints At The Arrival Of The ‘End Game’
    OCTOBER 14, 2018 · UPDATED OCTOBER 14, 2018
    https://thedailycoin.org/2018/10/14/...-the-end-game/
    We are worried today about economics, we always have been and always will be as long as we worship economics, as long as we make the dollar deity, we are going to be out worshiping the golden calf, and we always will be in trouble... Nature wants the individual to live with a little ambition and great deal of aspirations... and the more we become the less dependent we become upon accumulation.... (lecture available on YT) Manly P. Hall | Escape from the Tyranny of Our Own Thoughts

2. The Following User Says Thank You to singular_me For This Useful Post:

End Times (6th December 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,949 Times in 2,142 Posts

Re: ‘World In 2019’ Economist Mag Cover Hints At The ‘End Game’?

Why an armadillo? Portends an overturning of the present order?

Armadillos in myth and story

An ancient Maya legend says that the first armadillos were created to teach a lesson in humility to a couple of minor gods. According to the legend, Hachakyum, the Maya Sun God, sat the two unruly deities down on a bench before all the other gods. The bench was suddenly transformed into a pair of armadillos, which immediately jumped up in the air — tumbling the two disobedient gods onto their backsides in disgrace.

Vitruvian man (us - the unwashed masses) holding weed, and a baseball and mark-of-the-beast on the one hand - population anesthesized, distracted and accounted! Notice his virtual reality goggles!
    Vitruvian man's other hand holds GOLD over a balance of populations: those who have the GOLD (China, Russia and members of the Silk Road initiative) make the rules; populations without GOLD (USA and EU) sink into third world status.

Whitman and Gandhi: get used to a simply subsistence lifestyle

Four horsemen of the Apocalypse underneath Putin's pipelines: Russia's natural gas to Europe and Asia will deliver the final deathblow to the Petrodollar and an American economic apocalypse comes.

Elephant with upgoing tusk - the rise of India

Da Vinci's 14th century flying machine going to the moon: has as much a chance of getting there as USA landing on the moon in 1969 (it didn't)

Pelican delivering a barcoded package: demise of brick and mortar retail and rise of internet commerce

Mobile satellite dish and "New horizons to Ultima Thule," a traditional name for distant places beyond the known world

Trump undergoing facial recognition - just another slave like the rest of us

Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,075 Times in 5,531 Posts

Dunno what that’s supposed to represent but it doesn’t come close to looking like an armadillo.

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." --Aristotle

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    Dunno what that’s supposed to represent but it doesn’t come close to looking like an armadillo.

Pangolin, cousin of armadillo, an endangered species. Are TPTB trying to tell us something?

Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (6th December 2018)

Thanks

Pangolin, cousin of armadillo, an endangered species. Are TPTB trying to tell us something?
    We don't need the Rottenchilds telling us we're in the sixth mass extinction which has been going on for nearly 50 years.

NO shortages of armadillos in this part of the country.
    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." --Aristotle

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    We don't need the Rottenchilds telling us we're in the sixth mass extinction which has been going on for nearly 50 years.

NO shortages of armadillos in this part of the country.
    Heard they're good eats - and the scales make excellent pavers!

Thanks

Dine on armadillo? Ewww, gross (I have, unbeknownst to me until after the fact, it was not a pleasant experience). Don't you know that armadillos have been known to be leprosy vectors?

FYI, the 'armor' on armadillos is pretty lame, it's more like skin. When one of my dogs chomps down on one (on the 'armor') it instantly dies with the armor skin being penetrated. Surprised me first time that happened but I've seen it replayed many times - an armadillo's 'armor' is just useless against any predator with the armadillo not surviving the initial bite (nothing special about the bite of the medium sized dogs I had at the time). If a 50# dog gets an armadillo in it's mouth it's certain death for the armadillo.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 1,259 Posts

I haven't seen anything on their covers that merit anything happening in real life.

I'm sure in their minds they are pushing for globalism but it's backfiring in big ways all around us.

Look at the French, chased Macaroni right out of France.

Where is he hiding now, Marrakesh i think i heard last signing away more rights of the French people to the UN globalists.

Other countries in euroland are saying no to the global agenda as well.

I don't pay attention to their rag at all anymore.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to old steel For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (6th December 2018)