Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: AG nominee William Barr and Lockerbie cover up

Thanks
    Thanked 1,414 Times in 783 Posts

Re: AG nominee William Barr and Lockerbie cover up

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post
    Fair enough. This image is [URL="http://whale.to/c/salvation.html"]HERE.
    Well, that's a big strike against the site!

Site owner must be deluded from watching (((Peter Joseph's))) Zeitgeist.
    There is but one anchor to attach yourself to, as this world falls apart heading into the End Times. That anchor is the immovable God Almighty, through His Son Jesus Christ.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    Looks like William Barr is another swamp dweller...

Apparently he was involved with the cover up of Lockerbie (I learned long ago it had nothing to do with Libya and was actually about CIA "good guys" versus CIA "bad guys" involved with drug trafficking)

Here's more:
    https://gosint.wordpress.com/2018/12...orney-general/

William Barr served as AG from 1991 to 1993 under President George H.W. Bush. Barr directed the infamous investigation of the Pan Am Lockerbie bombing. And, of course, Barr was a former CIA employee (from 1973 to 1977)....Let me make one thing very clear. William Barr is a total disgrace to the US Justice system. He knew full well that Libya had nothing to do with the Lockerbie tragedy....There is no doubt in my mind that PT/35(b) is a forgery that was planted among the debris of Pan Am 103 to implicate Libya and to steer the investigation away from the original suspects.

Susan Lindauer has spoken about Lockerbie too http://www.whale.to/c/libyas_blood.html "On the day it was blown out of the sky, Pan Am 103 was carrying that team of CIA and FBI investigators, the CIA's Deputy Chief assigned to Beirut, and three Defense Intelligence officers, including McKee and Gannon, on their way to Washington to deliver a report on the CIA's role in heroin trafficking, and the impact on terrorist financing and the hostage crisis. In short, everyone with direct knowledge of CIA kickbacks from heroin trafficking died on Pan Am 103. A suitcase packed with $500,000 worth of heroin was found in the wreckage. It belonged to investigators, as proof of the corruption."
    Just a bit more from the lockerbie libya link. Haven't heard of this guy Wheaton before, but makes sense. I'm suspicious of all plane crashes.

[back] Plane crashes "The covert operators that I ran with would blow up a 747 with 300 people to kill one person. They are total sociopaths with no conscience whatsoever." -- Former Pentagon CID Investigator Gene Wheaton
    [CIA hit to kill numerous witnesses. 'Lockerbie was a false flag operation to hide rogue CIA involvement in heroin trafficking out of the Bekaa Valley in Lebanon, during the Terry Anderson hostage crisis. A joint team of CIA, FBI and Defense Intelligence investigators were flying on Pan Am 103 that day, heading for Washington to expose the heroin ring, when the plane exploded over Lockerbie, Scotland.' 1]
    Bump. Apologies to Amanda for derailing this thread.

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,518 Times in 2,604 Posts

Kind of going off on a tangent here, but main point was that AG nominee William Barr covered up the truth on Lockerbie, blaming Libya when it was CIA vs CIA.

Anyway, from the original link, where I found Susan Lindauer's info on Libya, I found this link http://www.deepblacklies.co.uk/locke...nection_pr.htm From this link it looks like good old James Trafficant was calling out the lie on Lockerbie too (probably the only one in Congress to do so)

“I think the CIA and Justice Department are withholding the truth.” Winding down his March 14, 1996, speech in the House of Representatives, Congressman James Traficant, was referring to a joint British-US cover-up over the Lockerbie bombing. Permitted precisely sixty seconds to make his point, the straight-talking Republican went straight for the jugular.
    Traficant has long disbelieved the US and British claim that Libya was responsible for the bombing of Pan Am flight 103. Telling his fellow Congressman that “intelligence experts around the world disagree,” with the British and US position, he continued “I think Congress deserves the truth. I think the families of the victims of 103 deserve the truth.” Going unsaid was Traficant’s belief that Pan Am 103 was bombed with the fore-knowledge and acquiescence of the CIA.

So, looks like this is another issue Trafficant was trying to tell the truth on. Figures he ended up in prison.

As for AG nominee William Barr, seems like another deep state establishment whore, so I'm sure he'll get confirmed and the criminality and corruption will continue. Same as it's always been.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (8th December 2018),Tumbleweed (9th December 2018)

Thanks

In May 2001, Traficant was hit with a 10-count federal indictment that included charges of bribery, obstruction of justice, conspiracy to defraud the United States, filing a false tax return and racketeering. Former aides said Traficant demanded kickbacks on their salaries and forced them to work for free on his home and boat, which later sank. Local business owners asserted that he forced them into payoffs. Traficant denied all the accusations, and he accused the Justice Department, IRS and the entire federal government of a vendetta against him.
    Traficant took on the Deep State. Cynthia McKinney was another.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/d1/96...0f77da87ea.jpg

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

Amanda (8th December 2018),End Times (8th December 2018),JDRock (8th December 2018),Tumbleweed (9th December 2018)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Yes, I remember James Trafficant was one of the few good guys. Pretty sure they tried to get him killed by putting him with extra dangerous criminals when they sent him to prison.

And, yes, Cynthia McKinney has it right (IMO)-we obviously have a criminal syndicate running our government (I actually think of it is a criminal syndicate masquerading as a govt.)

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

JDRock (8th December 2018),Jewboo (8th December 2018),midnight rambler (9th December 2018),Tumbleweed (9th December 2018)

Thanks

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

Amanda (9th December 2018),End Times (8th December 2018),midnight rambler (9th December 2018),Tumbleweed (9th December 2018)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

More on AG nominee William Barr--super swamp dweller

Dan Hennen examines the strange and secretive past of William Barr. Mr. Barr has been nominated by President Trump to be the new Attorney General of the United States. Mr. Barr is a long-time CIA asset and is featured prominently in the book "Compromised" written by Whistle-Blower Terry Reed in 1994. Mr. Barr headed up the CIA's Operation Screw Worm in the early 80's. Under the code name Robert Johnson, he orchestrated weapons that headed "south" and the drugs that came "north" along with then Vice President Bush and Lt. Col. Oliver North.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

End Times (9th December 2018),Jewboo (9th December 2018),midnight rambler (9th December 2018),monty (9th December 2018),Spun Gold (9th December 2018),Tumbleweed (9th December 2018)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

I wonder who suggested this guy to Trump...

William Barr, the Bush Clique, and Their Friends at Dope, Inc.
    https://larouchepub.com/eiw/public/1...clique_and.pdf

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

End Times (10th December 2018),Jewboo (10th December 2018),midnight rambler (10th December 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,414 Times in 783 Posts

I wonder who suggested this guy to Trump...

William Barr, the Bush Clique, and Their Friends at Dope, Inc.
    https://larouchepub.com/eiw/public/1...clique_and.pdf
    I don't like attacking the source if something is likely true, but be careful with material from Lyndon LaRouche's outfit. The cultists involved are every bit as fanatic as Scientologists. I've "interacted" with them several times.
    There is but one anchor to attach yourself to, as this world falls apart heading into the End Times. That anchor is the immovable God Almighty, through His Son Jesus Christ.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to End Times For This Useful Post:

Amanda (10th December 2018),Jewboo (10th December 2018)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by End Times View Post
    I don't like attacking the source if something is likely true, but be careful with material from Lyndon LaRouche's outfit. The cultists involved are every bit as fanatic as Scientologists. I've "interacted" with them several times.
    Yes, I know--they are very cultish and and wrong on many issues. You have to sift through, but this info on Barr's connection to Bush and the whole drug issue is supported elsewhere (like the book Compromised)

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

End Times (10th December 2018),Jewboo (10th December 2018)